ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs "All-star" officiating crew for Rams-Chiefs game (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=318945)

petegz28 11-20-2018 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MGRS13 (Post 13905945)
What was the penalty on Hill for going in for the long td? Was it for putting up the dueces sign?

Yes, they called him for unsportsmanlike for doing what he has done for almost 3 seasons...

Imon Yourside 11-20-2018 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 13905693)
Here is the false start on a Rams TD play...all-star crew?

https://twitter.com/AllbrightNFL/sta...ew-all-star%2F

I mean they throw 9 flags on KC in the first 7 minutes, some extremely ticky-tack...but dont notice something as glaring as this? How do you miss that? There is no other conclusion but this was deliberate.

Meh, no big deal. Just 7 points on a 3rd down in a 3 point win.

I really don't understand how they are letting false starts go, i've never seen that before in the NFL. I mean everyone can see it's so obvious.

Skyy God 11-20-2018 08:38 AM

The fix was in.

The holding on a tipped ball and fumble 6 on a forward pass calls were the tell.

bobbything 11-20-2018 09:12 AM

Everyone in the world saw what we all saw...

http://www.espn.com/blog/nflnation/p...-it-should-end

Marcellus 11-20-2018 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobbything (Post 13906135)
Everyone in the world saw what we all saw...

http://www.espn.com/blog/nflnation/p...-it-should-end

Bullshit it didn't effect the outcome, that obvious false start on a 3rd down TD could have made the difference in a game won by 3 points.

Red Dawg 11-20-2018 09:21 AM

It was lopsided for certain and pushed towards the Rams winning. Cali is burning and they trotted out shooting survivors and gave them the win so they felt better about their shitty state. NFL wanted to avoid the Pats losing 3 early and last night they wanted the Rams to make Cali victims feel good. We got the shaft in the process.

staylor26 11-20-2018 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 13906140)
Bullshit it didn't effect the outcome, that obvious false start on a 3rd down TD could have made the difference in a game won by 3 points.

Nope not true Chiefs are to blame because they’re undisciplined :rolleyes:

Halfcan 11-20-2018 09:31 AM

Worst officiating I have ever seen. It is hard to take the NFL serious when they try to fix back to back games in one weekend. First, they tried to help the Chargers, then ****ed us all game.

National Football Entertainment

RunKC 11-20-2018 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 13906151)
Nope not true Chiefs are to blame because they’re undisciplined :rolleyes:

We had 2 chances to either win or tie the game for OT at the end.

We turned the ball over both times.

staylor26 11-20-2018 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 13906187)
We had 2 chances to either win or tie the game for OT at the end.

We turned the ball over both times.

I watched the game. That doesn’t make the missed calls and terrible calls any less important or relevant.

Continue to pretend it does though.

scho63 11-20-2018 09:39 AM

Last night's worse calls;
* The Tyreek Hill piece sign on TD for 15 yards penalty
*One of our ST players literally touched his hand on a players back with no push or block or effect and they called a block in the back on a kick return.

Last night's worse non-calls;
*The Rams RT with no less than 5 or 6 false starts and none called.
*The Rams held Dee Ford and Justin Houston at LEAST 3 times blatantly and no call. I'm trying to remember the Rams getting an OLine hold at all, maybe one.

Those refs SUCKED BALLS!

RunKC 11-20-2018 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 13906191)
I watched the game. That doesn’t make the missed calls and terrible calls any less important or relevant.

Continue to pretend it does though.

And what about our stupid ass penalties on us? This wasn’t a one time thing. It happens every goddamn week and every week posters like you bitch that the league is out to get us.

We had some horrible calls against us. We also shot ourselves in the dick over and over and over again.

Andy has no control of his team

staylor26 11-20-2018 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 13906198)
And what about our stupid ass penalties on us? This wasn’t a one time thing. It happens every goddamn week and every week posters like you bitch that the league is out to get us.

We had some horrible calls against us. We also shot ourselves in the dick over and over and over again.

You really are a butt****ing moron.

I wonder if McVay’s team would’ve look “disciplined” had they called their RT for a false start the several times he did it, or the countless missed holding calls, or Suh and Peters missed personal foul calls.

RunKC 11-20-2018 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 13906205)
You really are a butt****ing moron.

I wonder if McVay’s team would’ve look “disciplined” had they called their RT for a false start the several times he did it, or the countless missed holding calls, or Suh and Peters missed personal foul calls.

Maybe the Chiefs shouldn’t give the refs a reason on top of getting calls against them?

Nnandi demolishing a Center before the ball was snapped, Murray’s dumbass going helmet-to-helmet, more personal fouls, poor playcalling at the end, not controlling your QB and giving him better options with 1:49 left in the game.

You can suck Andy’s cock as long and hard as you want, but history is history. He doesn’t have a ring because when he plays the best, he monumentally ****s it up.

KChiefs1 11-20-2018 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MIAdragon (Post 13905853)
He did that quite a few times last night all no calls

I'm still wondering how you turn a blind eye to that? It was so obvious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BryanBusby 11-20-2018 09:54 AM

Leave it to the NFL to determine a guy flashing a peace sign is unsportsmanlike.

staylor26 11-20-2018 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 13906228)
Maybe the Chiefs shouldn’t give the refs a reason on top of getting calls against them?

Nnandi demolishing a Center before the ball was snapped, Murray’s dumbass going helmet-to-helmet, more personal fouls, poor playcalling at the end, not controlling your QB and giving him better options with 1:49 left in the game.

You can suck Andy’s cock as long and hard as you want, but history is history. He doesn’t have a ring because when he plays the best, he monumentally ****s it up.

Are you ****ing serious? The call wasn’t even for helmet to helmet it was for hitting a defenseless receiver and it was clearly complete and utter bullshit.

Watch the ****ing game again you stupid ****.

All this is is your opportunity to place blame on Andy because that’s the narrative you’ve chosen to go with since before the season, just look at your ****ing sig. Did Andy commit 5 turnovers? Did Andy drop the INT to seal the game?

Go **** yourself pillowbiter

Halfcan 11-20-2018 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BryanBusby (Post 13906235)
Leave it to the NFL to determine a guy flashing a peace sign is unsportsmanlike.

Yeah, total bullshit like the rest of the "All Star" Officiating.

An excessive celebration would have been a stretch, but Unsportsmanlike- ****ing pathetic.

Mr. Plow 11-20-2018 09:57 AM

I'm not one to blame officiating, but man the first 2 LA drives were tough to watch. Fun, entertaining game decided by calls & non-calls.

Marcellus 11-20-2018 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 13906198)

Thats a really silly comment. They are legit SB contenders, you don't get there with no control over your team.

staylor26 11-20-2018 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 13906247)
Thats a really silly comment. They are legit SB contenders, you don't get there with no control over your team.

Look at his sig that’s been there since before the season. It’s obvious what he’s trying to do here.

bobbything 11-20-2018 10:01 AM

Quote:

Lol. That call was utter bullshit. First, it wasn't "helmet to helmet," it was a "defensively receiver" call. And furthermore, it was a load of shit. (1) He barely hit him. (2) Outside of just standing there and letting him catch the ball and walk into the endzone, there was nothing that Murray could have done differently.

RunKC 11-20-2018 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 13906236)
Are you ****ing serious? The call wasn’t even for helmet to helmet it was for hitting a defenseless receiver as was clearly complete and utter bullshit.

Watch the ****ing game again you stupid ****.

All this is is your opportunity to place blame on Andy because that ‘s the narrative you’ve chosen to go with just look at your ****ing sig. Did Andy commit 5 turnovers? Did Andy drop the INT to seal the game?

Go **** yourself pillowbitergot

It was a penalty and Murray absolutely hit that guy in the helmet which was a reason to throw the flag in the first place. That was a legit call.

Once again you have Andy’s log jammed down your throat and can’t see that this happens 99% of the time in Andy’s long ass career. Continue to ignore the obvious.

“Andy Reid’s team makes epically stupid mistakes and has no discipline against good teams and shits the bed.” More news at 11!

O.city 11-20-2018 10:03 AM

If that Murray play is a penalty, theres no reason to ever invest in a safety or DB. You can't play it any better than he did.

The Franchise 11-20-2018 10:03 AM

RunKC changes his mind more than anyone on here.

displacedinMN 11-20-2018 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan (Post 13906176)
Worst officiating I have ever seen. It is hard to take the NFL serious when they try to fix back to back games in one weekend. First, they tried to help the Chargers, then ****ed us all game.

National Football Entertainment

Not the worst. But close

See Iowa/Florida bowl game. Video on youtube

staylor26 11-20-2018 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Pest (Post 13906263)

Dude is a ****ing idiot. I’m so tired of playing nice because there are times where he’s not, but **** that shit. He’s a butt****ing moron at the end of the day and shit like this is the reason why.

Marcellus 11-20-2018 10:06 AM

Quote:

Yea pretty odd, especially using the Murray play as an example as it is really the perfect example of a bad call.

dirk digler 11-20-2018 10:06 AM

Did it right in front of the ref and no call. This crew was the worst.

Quote:

Chiefs-turned-Rams cornerback Marcus Peters seemingly sealed last night’s game with an interception late in the fourth quarter. And Peters, while leaving the field, removed his helmet in celebration.

For years, removing the helmet in the field of play has been prohibited, triggering a 15-yard penalty. And the rule has been applied on many occasions — including on the first Sunday of the 2002 season, when former Browns linebacker Dwayne Rudd removed his helmet (and threw it) on the final play of a shootout against the Chiefs, resulting in a 15-yard penalty on Cleveland, an untimed down, and a field goal that allowed Kansas City to win the game, 40-39.

Peters did it in plain view of back judge Tony Steratore, who says something to Peters as he walks by, with his helmet off.

“A player removing his helmet in celebration or in anger is just one of those fouls that has to be called regardless of game or situation,” former NFL referee and Sunday Night Football rules analyst Terry McAulay told PFT by text message.

ChiTown 11-20-2018 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobbything (Post 13906255)
Lol. That call was utter bullshit. First, it wasn't "helmet to helmet," it was a "defensively receiver" call. And furthermore, it was a load of shit. (1) He barely hit him. (2) Outside of just standing there and letting him catch the ball and walk into the endzone, there was nothing that Murray could have done differently.

That call was complete horeshit. If you are going to make that call, it should be reviewable, IMO.

staylor26 11-20-2018 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 13906271)
Yea pretty odd, especially using the Murray play as an example as it is really the perfect example of a bad call.

It’s because it’s Murray.

Reid, Murray, Nelson. He bitches about those 3 people CONSTANTLY.

He saw that was Murray and completely lost any objectivity.

For crying out loud, he thinks it was for helmet to helmet. He clearly didn’t even pay attention to what happened.

RunKC 11-20-2018 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 13906247)

We are winning bc of Mahomes.

How many QB’s convert 2nd and 30 in Denver after those penalties? Or make the ridiculous throws he does? Mahomes even converted a 2nd and 14 like it was nothing last night following a holding call.

We are the worst team in football in penalties. Chris Jones punches a Jaguar, Anthony Hitchens punches a Brown, we have another personal foul last night.

I guess the NFL is out to get us even though we commit at least 8 penalties every single week.

RunKC 11-20-2018 10:13 AM

Quote:

Sig has been the same ever since the Titans game bud

ARROW2 11-20-2018 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 13906288)

How many QB’s convert 2nd and 30 in Denver after those penalties? Or make the ridiculous throws he does? Mahomes even converted a 2nd and 14 like it was nothing last night following a holding call.

We are the worst team in football in penalties. Chris Jones punches a Jaguar, Anthony Hitchens punches a Brown, we have another personal foul last night.

I guess the NFL is out to get us even though we commit at least 8 penalties every single week.

For a trademark Tyreek peace sign? ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL. Ford got kicked out of a game for talking, something the Jags were doing ALL GAME.

Marcellus 11-20-2018 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 13906288)

Reid gets no credit for success but all the blame for the bad things. Got it. :thumb:

bobbything 11-20-2018 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirk digler (Post 13906273)
Did it right in front of the ref and no call. This crew was the worst.

There were so many bad/no calls it simply became comical.
  • The P.I. on Scandrick to start the game
  • The personal foul on Murray
  • No call on at least 3 false starts on L.A.
  • No call on the most blatant hold of the game on Ford (results in a TD for L.A.)
  • Unsportsmanlike conduct on Hill's TD after he flashes the peace sign (something he had done 30 times prior)
  • A block in the back call on Lucas that, I mean fuck, I don't know if he even touched the guy.
  • Personal fouls on Suh and Peters (1 and 2, respectively) that were not called
  • The tipped pass that wasn't called
I'm missing some, I'm sure, but this many errors by a so-called "All Star" crew is a total abortion. Just a joke.

The Franchise 11-20-2018 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 13906290)
Sig has been the same ever since the Titans game bud

You change your mind on EVERYTHING.

RunKC 11-20-2018 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 13906301)
Reid gets no credit for success but all the blame for the bad things. Got it. :thumb:

Nah I give Andy a tremendous amount of credit for Mahomes and his development as well as our success, but he is who he is. His teams don’t do well in big games most of the time because of this stuff.

I’m not going to go full blackop like staylor and bitch about the league being out to get us every single week when we are committing 8 penalties a game.

I just hope we clean it up bc I fear it will cost us when it matters.

ARROW2 11-20-2018 10:23 AM

Some idiot is going on and on about we shoulda kept Peters....he wouldn't have dropped the pick....blah...blah...blah....I had to turn that shit off. I don't want to hear that bullshit this morning or any morning.

BryanBusby 11-20-2018 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 13906326)
Nah I give Andy a tremendous amount of credit for Mahomes and his development as well as our success, but he is who he is. His teams don’t do well in big games most of the time because of this stuff.

I’m not going to go full blackop like staylor and bitch about the league being out to get us every single week when we are committing 8 penalties a game.

I just hope we clean it up bc I fear it will cost us when it matters.

Good god dude, go take a lap and hit the showers. Your what-about'ism here is woof.

burt 11-20-2018 10:27 AM

Quote:

Yes, we committed too many penalties. But there were also bullshit penalties called on us and obvious penalties they committed that were, "Missed"..obvious. The poor reffing absolutely mattered. AND OBVIOUS! With that said...We made mistakes that mattered...especially since we had to beat LA and the refs. I'm not in line to suck Andy's cock..but this is not on him.

The Franchise 11-20-2018 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobbything (Post 13906305)
There were so many bad/no calls it simply became comical.
  • The P.I. on Scandrick to start the game
  • The personal foul on Murray
  • No call on at least 3 false starts on L.A.
  • No call on the most blatant hold of the game on Ford (results in a TD for L.A.)
  • Unsportsmanlike conduct on Hill's TD after he flashes the peace sign (something he had done 30 times prior)
  • A block in the back call on Lucas that, I mean ****, I don't know if he even touched the guy.
  • Personal fouls on Suh and Peters (1 and 2, respectively) that were not called
  • The tipped pass that wasn't called
I'm missing some, I'm sure, but this many errors by a so-called "All Star" crew is a total abortion. Just a joke.

Don't forget Peters pulling his helmet off on the field after the INT and not getting called.

bobbything 11-20-2018 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Pest (Post 13906358)
Don't forget Peters pulling his helmet off on the field after the INT and not getting called.

Yeah, I was lumping that into the personal foul category...but I don't think unsportsmanlike conduct is a personal foul (??)

I don't know. Whatever. I'm irritated just thinking about it.

Mahomer 11-20-2018 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Pest (Post 13906358)

Yeah this was big as this would have given Hill way more space to operate and would have started us off at like the 30 with 1 timeout and only needing to get into field goal range.

What a fkn joke those officials are.

Love how the Monday night crew refused to not only say anything about the false start when Goff ran it in for a TD but also they showed 4 different views for the replays, each one to disguise the lineman's false start. I mean they showed camera angles I've never seen before just so we dont see the angle that clearly shows a false start. On the last replay they even start the play well after the ball is hut and Goff is about to begin running. What a sick joke.

The Franchise 11-20-2018 10:36 AM

And no one is sitting here and saying that the Chiefs didn't commit any of their own penalties last night. They did. Some of the PI and defensive holding were legit. We're ****ing complaining about the blatant disregard of any of the Rams penalties that weren't called. That and some ticky tack bullshit penalties like the block in the back or the penalty on Murray.

Pasta Little Brioni 11-20-2018 10:39 AM

Games are steered towards a certain outcome. No doubt about it.

BryanBusby 11-20-2018 10:39 AM

But what about the penalties they had in other games!

-An actual talking point by someone ITT

bobbything 11-20-2018 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Pest (Post 13906378)
And no one is sitting here and saying that the Chiefs didn't commit any of their own penalties last night. They did. Some of the PI and defensive holding were legit. We're ****ing complaining about the blatant disregard of any of the Rams penalties that weren't called. That and some ticky tack bullshit penalties like the block in the back or the penalty on Murray.

The block in the back call was pretty horrible. I just don't get how that call is made.

tyreekthefreak 11-20-2018 10:39 AM

Tony Dungy tweeted the refs were shit during the game. Is he crazy too?

kcpasco 11-20-2018 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mahomer (Post 13906375)

Love how the Monday night crew refused to not only say anything about the false start when Goff ran it in for a TD but also they showed 4 different views for the replays, each one to disguise the lineman's false start. I mean they showed camera angles I've never seen before just so we dont see the angle that clearly shows a false start. On the last replay they even start the play well after the ball is hut and Goff is about to begin running. What a sick joke.

To be fair Witten would have probably gave himself a concussion trying to analyze it.

Fish 11-20-2018 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tyreekthefreak (Post 13906390)
Tony Dungy tweeted the refs were shit during the game. Is he crazy too?

No, the refs were shit. Nobody is questioning that. Crazy is thinking it's some grand conspiracy against the Chiefs.

Mr. Plow 11-20-2018 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 13906397)
No, the refs were shit. Nobody is questioning that. Crazy is thinking it's some grand conspiracy against the Chiefs.

I wouldn't say grand conspiracy against the Chiefs - but I would say that the league does have a lot to gain with LA having a successful team.

The Franchise 11-20-2018 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 13906397)

Not against the Chiefs. But they were pushing that LA fire and shooting shit pretty hard. Not really going to look that great if the Rams don't win.

FFS....they had a mini halftime show.

Fish 11-20-2018 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 13906403)
I wouldn't say grand conspiracy against the Chiefs - but I would say that the league does have a lot to gain with LA having a successful team.

Like what? What do you think they actually gain by having the Chiefs lose?

kcpasco 11-20-2018 10:49 AM

As bad as the officiating was the fact remains our D completely blows and the Chiefs had the ball twice at the end and turned it over both times. I’m over this already and ready to piss pound the Raiders into dust as revenge.

Mr. Plow 11-20-2018 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 13906410)
Like what? What do you think they actually gain by having the Chiefs lose?

It's not about the Chiefs losing - it's about having a successful team in one the largest cities in the US.

RunKC 11-20-2018 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcpasco (Post 13906414)
As bad as the officiating was the fact remains our D completely blows and the Chiefs had the ball twice at the end and turned it over both times. I’m over this already and ready to piss pound the Raiders into dust as revenge.

Yup

Despite the penalties we had 2 shots and blew it.

Fish 11-20-2018 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Pest (Post 13906407)
Not against the Chiefs. But they were pushing that LA fire and shooting shit pretty hard. Not really going to look that great if the Rams don't win.

FFS....they had a mini halftime show.

Not going to look that great? This was the highest scoring MNF game of all time. It was a high scoring exciting game. I'd venture to guess that the ratings were through the roof. If the Chiefs would have pulled that off, it would have been exactly as exciting. Mahomes is the NFL darling right now. Not Goff.

O.city 11-20-2018 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 13906422)
Yup

Despite the penalties we had 2 shots and blew it.

Rams D made a play and got a tipped ball INT.

Chiefs D made a play and got the ball back with a TO.

Chiefs O just couldn't get it together.

If they don't hit Mahomes arm on the Peters INT, we may not score on that play but were gonna atleast tie it.

Halfcan 11-20-2018 11:07 AM

Chargers and Rams both had multiple game-altering calls in their favor this weekend. Blatant bad calls. NFl has a new 4 billion stadium being built for both carpetbagger teams. Just coincidence folks- nothing to see here.

SD gets gifted an Offensive Pass Interference call at the end when it was clear it was the D all over him- pushing the Donks out of FG range.

The cheating refs were Not the sole reason the Chiefs lost but were the reason the Donks almost lost. Both games the Refs had a Huge impact. The NFL should be embarrassed by how bad these refs were. Unsportsmanlike conduct for the Peace sign- ridiculous. Letting the Rams Oline hold all night? Blowing the tipped pass call?

How do you explain this if no outside "agenda" exist? Are they just that Bad?

BlackOp 11-20-2018 11:29 AM

The 26 penalties not only doubled Blakeman's 2018 average but were the most called by a crew he led since at least the start of the 2012 season,

Mecca 11-20-2018 11:38 AM

I don't think it's a conspiracy against the Chiefs, they are just a have not team in terms of how much money can be made off of them.

This isn't something I claim just happens in Chiefs games, it happens in EVERY game. They work to push certain teams to victory every single week. If the Chiefs win yesterday the AFC race is basically wrapped up and it's week 11, you think they want that for that small market team?

There's a reason why certain team can get away with murder and others can not do anything. They refused to let the Steelers lose that Jags game just the same as they tried to prevent the Chargers from losing best they could.

Mecca 11-20-2018 11:41 AM

And for the argument the refs just suck, you'd have to be an idiot to believe they suck but somehow their sucktitude always favors the same teams.

ghak99 11-20-2018 11:44 AM

https://scontent-dfw5-1.xx.fbcdn.net...68&oe=5C7FDB97

O.city 11-20-2018 11:46 AM

That pic is before the game. They always yuck it up with the coaches. They did the same thing with Andy.

There were awful calls for sure. Both ways.

staylor26 11-20-2018 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 13906533)
That pic is before the game. They always yuck it up with the coaches. They did the same thing with Andy.

Yea clearly not one much more than the other :rolleyes:

O.city 11-20-2018 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 13906534)
Yea clearly not one much more than the other :rolleyes:

If it makes you feel better I guess.

New World Order 11-20-2018 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 13906533)

What calls were awful that went against them?

Chiefnj2 11-20-2018 11:49 AM

Why bother watching ?

scho63 11-20-2018 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by New World Order (Post 13906538)

The hit to the helmet on a defenseless player (Demetrius Harris) when HE was the one who lowered his head.

KC Dan 11-20-2018 11:50 AM

I make no excuses for the outcome in regards to the refs but "all-star", please....

staylor26 11-20-2018 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 13906537)
If it makes you feel better I guess.

You’re a butt****ing moron if you can’t see that.

Bunch of stupid ****ing fans that think they’re somehow better or more intelligent because they don’t ever complain about biased officiating.

Mecca 11-20-2018 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 13906539)
Why bother watching ?

In reality you shouldn't unless you accept that for the most part there is an outcome they want and not let it bother you, like say a movie.

I said before had Mahomes not been drafted I was done.

staylor26 11-20-2018 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scho63 (Post 13906542)
The hit to the helmet on a defenseless player (Demetrius Harris) when HE was the one who lowered his head.

So 1 compared to about 8. Got it.

Mecca 11-20-2018 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 13906544)

Bunch of stupid ****ing fans that think they’re somehow better or more intelligent because they don’t ever complain about biased officiating.

It's totally a narrative that is pushed hard, "can't complain about the refs" "losers bitch about officiating"

It's one of the reasons the NFL can get away with this.

Chiefnj2 11-20-2018 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scho63 (Post 13906542)

There was also a helmet to helmet hit on Goff when he was getting sacked that could have been called. And, I'm sure KC never held Donald, not once.

Chief_N_Bama 11-20-2018 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by New World Order (Post 13906538)

Thank you! I keep seeing the “both ways” argument but nobody can give an example of it being equally bad for both sides. The only call I remember going the Chiefs “way” was the targeting call that, IMO, really didn’t help the Chiefs at all.

staylor26 11-20-2018 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 13906548)
It's totally a narrative that is pushed hard, "can't complain about the refs" "losers bitch about officiating"

It's one of the reasons the NFL can get away with this.

It’s a fact. Do you notice the same people defending this shit are the ones that defend it every. single. time.

It’s pseudo alpha sports fan BULLSHIT

The Franchise 11-20-2018 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 13906552)
There was also a helmet to helmet hit on Goff when he was getting sacked that could have been called. And, I'm sure KC never held Donald, not once.

And the taunting not called against Peters? And the personal foul not called against Suh?

O.city 11-20-2018 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 13906544)

Do you have access to a stress ball? Maybe pick one up soon. They work. I have one on my desk.

I don't think the officiating caused the Chiefs to lose last night. They had some shit calls go against them, but I don't think it's "Biased".