ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Computers The Orange Mane is Suspending Operations (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=339189)

notorious 07-26-2021 05:59 PM

Lurking on the Mane is like listening in on the Kursk submarine crew counting the minutes to when they run out of air.

lcarus 07-26-2021 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 15756280)
Lurking on the Mane is like listening in on the Kursk submarine crew counting the minutes to when they run out of air.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/InLXm5-qCqY" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

BroncoBuff 07-26-2021 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eleazar (Post 15755831)
Reading that Mange thread, and that BroncoFluff guy’s posts within it where he says he is not making any such threats, makes me think TaQo is just being dramatic. We’ll see I guess.

That's me, I'm Bronco-"fluff."

I did not threaten to sue Taco John or the OrangeMane, but I was about 75% certain that I would be petitioning for a restraining order to have another poster on the OM booted off, and that would have necessitated some participation from Taco John.

Some of you might be familiar with the OrangeMane's "War, Religion & Politics Room." Often it's a real melee in there - a free-for-all, and it causes Taco John and the other moderators big headaches. A new headache this past year from pro-Trumpers: They over-violate in obscene over-the-top rants. They're banned of course, but then they use their IP address-masking VPN software to re-register and start posting under a different identity. That's the kind of headaches Taco has been subject to. I knew that, and I knew Taco was taking much needed offseason mental health holiday away from the site (here? chefs planet=mental health? That's insane!), But I pushed ahead with my crappy vengeful thing, and that yanked Taco back for yet another problem in the WARRP Room.

I'm not proud of what I did, what I did was wrong. But ONE THING: This poster was not arguing issues or making "people can differ" points, he was WAY over the rainbow: Posted that the MRNA vaccines were laced with the HIV virus, and that the vaccines included mind control elements that could be activated by remote control, and more. Plus he's a radical insult machine - he told our moderator Blueflame that she was a bad mother cuz she's had her kids vaccinated. He said "I told you over and over these vaccines are dangerous!" "But it goes in one ear and out the other!"

So that's the story. He might have overreacted, but I should have known better than to bother him. Next week is my 16 year anniversary there, but because of this episode I offered to close my account. He hasn't replied. Truth is, he's always been a level-headed, fair owner/moderator.

Thanks.

What? I should say something nice before I leave, how tf come?! Agrrrrr ok:

BROWNANDTHUNEYWEREGREATACQUISITION(S)AND'LLPROBABLYMAKEABIGDIFFERENCE

There. Happy now?

Buehler445 07-26-2021 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 15756022)
Everything is on centralized platforms now. There's not a ton of reason to seek out a specific forum when you can just join fan pages on Facebook, reddit, twitter, etc.

We've all just been doing this so long that we don't know any better. :)

Just like everything else, things that are good are worth a little extra effort.

Hammock Parties 07-26-2021 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 15756280)

https://static1.srcdn.com/wordpress/...&h=370&dpr=1.5

eDave 07-26-2021 06:12 PM

Hearing that all the Trumpers and conspiracy nuts with their rants got to him is delicious.

Heard you were a grade A piece of shit though.

Katipan 07-26-2021 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 15756226)
Not withstanding, it takes a special kind of person to deal with forum posters.

Special is a cute word for sadomasochist.

BroncoBuff 07-26-2021 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 15756299)
Heard you were a grade A piece of shit.

That's a personal opinion, everybody has their own take.

But I daresay in my 16 years there, very very few people would've agreed with that - at least not until the last 4 or 5 days.

eDave 07-26-2021 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BroncoBuff (Post 15756307)

But I daresay in my 16 years there, very very few people would've agreed with that - at least not until the last 4 or 5 days.

Considering it came from one of ours, who had a thing for going to OM and being one himself simply for the thrills, I'm leaning your way.

Hammock Parties 07-26-2021 06:19 PM

You boys should get a room.

Sassy Squatch 07-26-2021 06:20 PM

"petitioning for a restraining order to have another poster on the OM booted off, "

That has to be one of the lamest things I have ever heard, regardless of your reasoning. Does the OM not have an "ignore user" function?

2112 07-26-2021 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 15756311)

What will happen to Bob, the information minister?

eDave 07-26-2021 06:20 PM

Quote:

Make love, not trouble, Hammock.

Hammock Parties 07-26-2021 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 15756314)
Make love, not trouble, Hammock.

Tell that to BroncoMuff.

cosmo20002 07-26-2021 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BroncoBuff (Post 15756294)

I did not threaten to sue Taco John or the OrangeMane, but I was about 75% certain that I would be petitioning for a restraining order to have another poster on the OM booted off, and that would have necessitated some participation from Taco John.

Some of you might be familiar with the OrangeMane's "War, Religion & Politics Room." Often it's a real melee in there - a free-for-all, and it causes Taco John and the other moderators big headaches. A new headache this past year from pro-Trumpers: They over-violate in obscene over-the-top rants. They're banned of course, but then they use their IP address-masking VPN software to re-register and start posting under a different identity. That's the kind of headaches Taco has been subject to. I knew that, and I knew Taco was taking much needed offseason mental health holiday away from the site (here? chefs planet=mental health? That's insane!), But I pushed ahead with my crappy vengeful thing, and that yanked Taco back for yet another problem in the WARRP Room.

I'm not proud of what I did, what I did was wrong. But ONE THING: This poster was not arguing issues or making "people can differ" points, he was WAY over the rainbow: Posted that the MRNA vaccines were laced with the HIV virus, and that the vaccines included mind control elements that could be activated by remote control, and more. Plus he's a radical insult machine - he told our moderator Blueflame that she was a bad mother cuz she's had her kids vaccinated. He said "I told you over and over these vaccines are dangerous!" "But it goes in one ear and out the other!"

So that's the story. He might have overreacted, but I should have known better than to bother him. Next week is my 16 year anniversary there, but because of this episode I offered to close my account. He hasn't replied. Truth is, he's always been a level-headed, fair owner/moderator.

Thanks.

You guys are lightweights.
CP's Trumper nutjobs / racists > your nutjob / racists

Taco is/was one of the leaders.

Funny to hear that this stuff was a headache for Taco, because here, he's the one doing it.

TwistedChief 07-26-2021 06:22 PM

Quote:

You got TJ to shut down OM. You're like a Trojan Horse sent from CP firing Clay bullets and using the Sword of Ubeja to massacre your own.

I don't know if I speak for others, but we'd make an exception for you on the Mahomes bandwagon and you could be a welcome addition over here as ChiefBuff.

Hammock Parties 07-26-2021 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2112 (Post 15756313)
What will happen to Bob, the information minister?

Who gives a shit?

eDave 07-26-2021 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 15756316)
Tell that to BroncoMuff.

Probably best to talk to the guy who pushed him to this point. Chances are that he's the actual grade A piece of shit.

notorious 07-26-2021 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 15756320)
Who gives a shit?

LMAO

2112 07-26-2021 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 15756320)
Who gives a shit?

ROFL

Hammock Parties 07-26-2021 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 15756321)
Probably best to talk to the guy who pushed him to this point. Chances are that he's the actual grade A piece of shit.

TJ was minding his own business when someone decided to leave a flaming bag of poo on his forum.

Buff is scum.

banyon 07-26-2021 06:27 PM

Quote:

Thanks.

There. Happy now?

At least you recognize your mistake. I doubt Taco will recognize his though.

Pablo 07-26-2021 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titty Meat (Post 15755625)
Taco Wrongs dumbassery has been covered in national publications in the past:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/SB119587208818602847

LMAO

What a ****ing loser this guy is and always has been.

Quote:

Taco John, the online moniker of Isaac Lopez, a 32-year-old technology marketer in Vancouver, Wash., is one of many cyber-soldiers for Dr. Paul, the Texas congressman, gynecologist and vociferous opponent of the Iraq war.

stevieray 07-26-2021 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 15756250)
This would have been more impactful had you posted it before I did just that.

that remains to be seen.

good luck.

Sassy Squatch 07-26-2021 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 15756321)

Dude seems like a grade A total ****. But these are message boards, this isn't all that serious, and it seems like he was spraying his shit in a niche forum anyways. You don't have to engage people like that, you can just scroll on by, and for ****s sake you certainly don't need to threaten to resort to legal action.

eDave 07-26-2021 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevieray (Post 15756328)
that remains to be seen.

good luck.

You could really help prevent that by just not responding to me. It takes no effort at all.

Sassy Squatch 07-26-2021 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pablo (Post 15756327)
LMAO

What a ****ing loser this guy is and always has been.

Jesus ****ing Christ, that's almost an impressive level of lunacy to be singled out in a major publication like that solely on your level of crazy.

stumppy 07-26-2021 06:31 PM

Quote:

:thumb:

Rep for any grief you caused that piece of shit owner of the mange.

Pablo 07-26-2021 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 15756334)
Jesus ****ing Christ, that's almost an impressive level of lunacy to be singled out in a major publication like that solely on your level of crazy.

That article was from 2007 so we all know he's only become more stable with age.

BroncoBuff 07-26-2021 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwistedChief (Post 15756319)
You got TJ to shut down OM. You're like a Trojan Horse sent from CP firing Clay bullets and using the Sword of Ubeja to massacre your own.

I don't know if I speak for others, but we'd make an exception for you on the Mahomes bandwagon and you could be a welcome addition over here as ChiefBuff.

I am honored at the invitation. I shall take it under consideration.

You guys are pretty edgy in this thread, my kinda posts. But why bag on Taco John for getting involved with that campaign? Is it the politics that bother you, or his particular involvement that does? And why pos?

And I am NOT scum, but I appreciate Hammock's style in saying said I was.

eDave 07-26-2021 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 15756324)
TJ was minding his own business when someone decided to leave a flaming bag of poo on his forum.

Buff is scum.

TJ minding his own business gave me a chuckle.

BleedingRed 07-26-2021 06:34 PM

Quote:

They want us to watch, sick!

*pulls up a chair*

Hammock Parties 07-26-2021 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BroncoBuff (Post 15756341)
You guys are pretty edgy in this thread, my kinda posts. I am NOT scum, but I appreciate Hammock's style in saying said I was.

Do members of Fauci's SS get a special armband?

kstater 07-26-2021 06:35 PM

I still haven't received my Wayfair child yet. Does anyone have a number I can contact?

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

BigRedChief 07-26-2021 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by banyon (Post 15756325)

Taco has never heard of a conspiracy theory he didn’t think was truth. So he allowing it all to run rampant on OM and it ending bad, was foreseeable.

BleedingRed 07-26-2021 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BroncoBuff (Post 15756341)
I am honored at the invitation. I shall take it under consideration.

You guys are pretty edgy in this thread, my kinda posts. I am NOT scum, but I appreciate Hammock's style in saying said I was.

Nah please don’t come, in fact.... **** you

BigBeauford 07-26-2021 06:36 PM

Quote:

Thanks.

There. Happy now?

This is the kind of crap TJ believes in.

stevieray 07-26-2021 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 15756331)
You could really help prevent that by just not responding to me. It take no effort at all.

....says the guy still crying about TJ.

BleedingRed 07-26-2021 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cosmo20002 (Post 15756318)

Funny to hear that this stuff was a headache for Taco, because here, he's the one doing it.

You would suck Bronco Cock.......

banyon 07-26-2021 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 15756348)
Taco has never heard of a conspiracy theory he didn’t think was truth. So he allowing it all to run rampant on OM and it ending bad, was foreseeable.

That, and he doesn’t admit meaningful mistakes.

vailpass 07-26-2021 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by banyon (Post 15756325)

What fresh hell is this? What are the actual issues and merits?

BroncoBuff 07-26-2021 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cosmo20002 (Post 15756318)

I think maybe we ARE lightweights!

On this page alone the "Kursk" comparison and Reservoir Dogs pic would be 5-star posts over there.

Ohhh ... in my opinion.

BleedingRed 07-26-2021 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 15756360)
What fresh hell is this? What are the actual issues and merits?

So Taco found out Buff was blowing dudes in the OrangeMane bathroom. Buff threatened to sue if Taco told anyone. Taco then heard he was blowing Jill Biden while Kamala watched. So Taco decided to shut the forum down.

vailpass 07-26-2021 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BleedingRed (Post 15756370)
So Taco found out Buff was blowing dudes in the OrangeMane bathroom. Buff threatened to sue if Taco told anyone. Taco then heard he was blowing Jill Biden while Kamala watched. So Taco decided to shut the forum down.

If I knew it was that kind of party I’d have stuck my dick in the mashed potatoes.

eDave 07-26-2021 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevieray (Post 15756353)
....says the guy still crying about TJ.

Oh I see your disconnect. I moved on from you, not TJ. I am not done with TJ so you are just going to have to find a way to deal with that and whatever stress it seems to be causing you, and why.

BleedingRed 07-26-2021 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 15756379)
Oh I see your disconnect. I moved on from you, not TJ. I am not done with TJ so you are just going to have to find a way to deal with that and whatever stress it seems to be causing you, and why.

Why do you keep engaging with someone who is clearly going to set you off?

BigRedChief 07-26-2021 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 15756373)
If I knew it was that kind of party I’d have stuck my dick in the mashed potatoes.

if your really tough, you’d stick it in the hot gravy.

Hamwallet 07-26-2021 06:47 PM

So the Donkies where ran by Alex Jones and said we are hillbilly rednecks? Hahahahhaa

stevieray 07-26-2021 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 15756379)

^this reads like a high maintenance woman^

|Zach| 07-26-2021 06:50 PM

Watching TJ's downward spiral has been amazing.

eDave 07-26-2021 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BleedingRed (Post 15756380)
Why do you keep engaging with someone who is clearly going to set you off?

Was this meant for him? Between he and I, it is only he chasing me for a drive-by when not even addressed in the conversation. Look two posts up for the latest example if it's still not clear to you.

So now I must pose your question to you.

CasselGotPeedOn 07-26-2021 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwistedChief (Post 15756319)

https://i.ibb.co/MGr7PCh/ezgif-com-gif-maker-5.gif

RaidersOftheCellar 07-26-2021 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valiant (Post 15755386)
Omg. Orange mane brought to you chiefs planet.
Leave little Easter eggs on the forum about the chiefs.

Would be hilarious.

I mean Austin owned Patriots planet for awhile.

Haha.....shit, the possibilities are endless.

vailpass 07-26-2021 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 15756383)
if your really tough, you’d stick it in the hot gravy.

I can only go as far as the Beastie Boys tell me. And that’s too far.

BleedingRed 07-26-2021 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 15756396)
Was this meant for him? Between he and I, it is only he chasing me for a drive-by when not even addressed in the conversation. Look two posts up for the latest example if it's still not clear to you.

So now I must pose your question to you.

The difference is I’ve been called all types of thing on CP but I’m never upset about it. Use the ignore feature

Eleazar 07-26-2021 07:02 PM

Quote:

Thanks.

There. Happy now?

Oh. Pfft. We have plenty of people like that here.

BleedingRed 07-26-2021 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eleazar (Post 15756425)
Oh. Pfft. We have plenty of people like that here.

Dawe,

You remembered me

Eleazar 07-26-2021 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BleedingRed (Post 15756429)
Dawe,

You remembered me

Who are you again?

eDave 07-26-2021 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BleedingRed (Post 15756422)
The difference is I’ve been called all types of thing on CP but I’m never upset about it. Use the ignore feature

You are not taking into consideration how much fun I'm having doing it. For me, that's what's important and I will point out that you too have full functionality of the ignore feature.

BleedingRed 07-26-2021 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eleazar (Post 15756430)
Who are you again?

I’m CPs Jr Detective... I talked to Meredith?!? hello the Tyreek Hill thing! Common man... Star Lord

BleedingRed 07-26-2021 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 15756431)
You are not taking into consideration how much fun I'm having doing it. For me, that's what's important and I will point out that you too have full functionality of the ignore feature.

As much as I’ve wanted to ignore some people, there is a unspoken rule. If you put someone on ignore you’z a bitch. (I spoke the rule)

Sassy Squatch 07-26-2021 07:08 PM

Originally posted by Taco John View Post

I have to admit I'm enjoying some of the disconnected psychoanalysis of this. I left my job in 2017 to found a business venture that is making it despite the challenges presented by Covid. It's left me with little time to give this site the attention it deserves. To add to the challenges, I've managed a youth baseball team every Spring for the last 8 years. My choice to serve in this capacity has been one of the greatest experiences of my life. The idea that I'm in some bunker losing my mind is hilarious. Truly I have a great life and few complaints. I'm definitely blessed.

eDave 07-26-2021 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BleedingRed (Post 15756437)
As much as I’ve wanted to ignore some people, there is a unspoken rule. If you put someone on ignore you’z a bitch. (I spoke the rule)

Haha. Yea. I seem to be turning a lot of people into bitches. Lot's of self proclaimed bitches in DC. And seemingly proud of it.

Hammock Parties 07-26-2021 07:11 PM

Yep. Taco is living his best life and some jackass tries to make a problem for him out of thin air.

I'd just cut bait, too.

kstater 07-26-2021 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 15756440)
Originally posted by Taco John View Post

I have to admit I'm enjoying some of the disconnected psychoanalysis of this. I left my job in 2017 to found a business venture that is making it despite the challenges presented by Covid. It's left me with little time to give this site the attention it deserves. To add to the challenges, I've managed a youth baseball team every Spring for the last 8 years. My choice to serve in this capacity has been one of the greatest experiences of my life. The idea that I'm in some bunker losing my mind is hilarious. Truly I have a great life and few complaints. I'm definitely blessed.

I wonder if Teej springs for pizzas after baseball games .

eDave 07-26-2021 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 15756453)
Yep. Taco is living his best life and some jackass tries to make a problem for him out of thin air.

I'd just cut bait, too.

You should do the same thing and move out of the country.

Pablo 07-26-2021 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kstater (Post 15756454)
I wonder if Teej springs for pizzas after baseball games .

Gold

Bowser 07-26-2021 07:15 PM

I went to an OrangeMane tailgate at Arrowhead once. For the life of me I can't remember the names of the 'Mane Bronco fans that made the trip, except maybe Meck77? Is that right? Anywho, one of them had bought an RV and completely re-did it in total Bronco and NFL motif, complete with a large screen and satellite TV. It was really pretty amazing. And the bathroom had a urinal with a Raider logo in it. Great touch. All the people at that party were as nice and welcoming as could be.

cosmo20002 07-26-2021 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 15756373)

https://uproxx.com/music/the-origin-...tatoes-sample/

vailpass 07-26-2021 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cosmo20002 (Post 15756465)

Cool! Didn’t know that.

Eleazar 07-26-2021 07:26 PM

BroncoFluffer’s post is hilarious to me because the type of behavior he’s describing is utterly common here in the DC forum. People wish death on each other, bathe in conspiracy theories, tell each other to kill themselves all day, crusade against bill gates and his vaccine nanomachines, still attempt to litigate the election, you name it… and I’m certain that some of them would take things to real life if they could. Our degenerates don’t even consider the Bronco cranks rivals anymore.

Telling people the vaccines are unsafe? Calling someone a poor parent? What is WARRP over at the Drain, some kind of a kiddie pool? Tell your trolls over there that if they don’t shape up by the time they’re too old for juvie, they’ll get sent over here to get pummeled by the real hardened Qtards/nutjobs/asylum inmates every day.

They might think they are some Bronco Billy Badass over there, but I guarantee even the dimmest of our window kickers will make them his bitch on day one. If you want to scare him straight, send him on over.

notorious 07-26-2021 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eleazar (Post 15756482)
BroncoFluffer’s post is hilarious to me because the type of behavior he’s describing is utterly common here in the DC forum. People wish death on each other, bathe in conspiracy theories, tell each other to kill themselves all day, crusade against bill gates and his vaccine nanomachines, still attempt to litigate the election, you name it… and I’m certain that some of them would take things to real life if they could. Our degenerates don’t even consider the Bronco cranks rivals anymore.

Telling people the vaccines are unsafe? Calling someone a poor parent? What is WARRP over at the Drain, some kind of a kiddie pool? Tell your trolls over there that if they don’t shape up by the time they’re too old for juvie, they’ll get sent over here to get pummeled by the real hardened Qtards/nutjobs/asylum inmates every day.

They might think they are some Bronco Billy Badass over there, but I guarantee even the dimmest of our window kickers will make them his bitch on day one. If you want to scare him straight, send him on over.

Taco still stands out.

hometeam 07-26-2021 07:30 PM

i mean I dont have a dog in this fight, but theres not a ****in rat chance in hell that Taco could be held liable for 'covid misinformation' in some sort of legal way. Thats akin to a kid telling another kid his dad is a cop and is going to arrest him unless he lets him have a turn on the swings.

Sounds like he is done ****ing with it and wanted a cop out to save face for whatever reason.

Also i mean who gives a shit?

BleedingRed 07-26-2021 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 15756487)
Taco still stands out.

I could never reach his power level

HonestChieffan 07-26-2021 07:30 PM

Hard to believe the Mange will cease tonight. We will need more Mods with balls if that riffraff shows up here

hometeam 07-26-2021 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HonestChieffan (Post 15756491)
Hard to believe the Mange will cease tonight. We will need more Mods with balls if that riffraff shows up here

100% they will

**** it let em come, we got mahomes.

BleedingRed 07-26-2021 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eleazar (Post 15756482)

I know you didn't mean this as a compliment but... Thanks man.

Saulbadguy 07-26-2021 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 15756393)
Watching TJ's downward spiral has been amazing.

He is truly disturbed.

notorious 07-26-2021 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HonestChieffan (Post 15756491)

Our Mods have been battle hardened over years of strife.

Taking care of the Mane runoff will be like flicking a booger for them.

eDave 07-26-2021 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BleedingRed (Post 15756490)
I could never reach his power level

Why would you want to? He's that because he's a one who sucks the penis.