ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Misc Installing a passenger side mirror? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270970)

Exoter175 03-12-2013 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9488210)
Exoter shot a wad full of his AIDS all over it...he contracted them at an Ivy league school when he got his Jiffy Lube degree.

How's your mirror?

Get a mexican to fix it yet?

crossbow 03-12-2013 10:38 AM

Wow, that is one radically complex mirror. Might be cheeper to just trade the car.

Exoter175 03-12-2013 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crossbow (Post 9488246)
Wow, that is one radically complex mirror. Might be cheeper to just trade the car.

It takes an hour to fix. AN HOUR. Aint nobody got time for that, junk the car and buy a bicycle.

SAUTO 03-12-2013 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exoter175 (Post 9488166)
I

l

Jason, I don't know your work, and I don't know your education.

That being said, since you trashed me on MY education, and trashed me on my hours, it leads me to believe that not only am I more educated than you are, but I do better work.

Don't like it, eat a bag of dicks. You work in the sticks, I worked in the metro. I serviced more cars with a higher demand for quality than you do. Simple as that.

Now, get over yourself and get back to work Mr. busy.

i trashed you on artificially inflating your hours.

i also trashed you on your education because you are spewing shit that is actually in NO WAY FEASIBLE in a real world environment and made absolutely no sense (about brake lines).

i could give a **** where i work or where you work.

i actually FIX cars.

every day. where my shop is located has NO BEARING on my competency as a mechanic.

and i worked for quite some time in that very same metro area as you did. i'm here because thats the way I CHOSE to live my life.

only person full of themselves around these parts is you.

kindly go **** yourself. i have work to do. its beginning to appear you are umemployed

Hootie 03-12-2013 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exoter175 (Post 9488217)
How's your mirror?

Get a mexican to fix it yet?

no he couldn't provide to me the proper degrees or certification...I told him at the very least he'd need his bachelors and he told me he wasn't really a big Sean Lowe fan

SAUTO 03-12-2013 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exoter175 (Post 9488166)

lat·ter
/ˈlatər/
Adjective

Situated or occurring nearer to the end of something than to the beginning.
Belonging to the final stages of something.

yeah i know the definition of latter.

just wondering how it worked in the context of your post.

Exoter175 03-12-2013 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9488257)

i also trashed you on your education because you are spewing shit that is actually in NO WAY FEASIBLE in a real world environment and made absolutely no sense (about brake lines).

i actually FIX cars.

every day. where my shop is located has NO BEARING on my competency as a mechanic.

and i worked for quite some time in that very same metro area as you did. i'm here because thats the way I CHOSE to live my life.

kindly go **** yourself. i have work to do. its beginning to appear you are umemployed

You trashed me on something I didn't do, such as artificially inflating my hours, which I don't.

You trashed me on my education because I have more than you do. Your quote was "Overeducated knowitall".

You trash me left and right for "failed businesses" when each of them was profitable, and one I sold FOR a profit.

And you had zero room to talk down to me in the other thread, as I was 110% correct on everything I said.

It isn't my fault I knew more about the topic because I went to school for it.

I explained how it was and you got on MY case about it, not the other way around. You tried to correct ME about 110% factual information.

Why? Because the almighty Sauto is the king of cars on CP and will not be challenged by any man apparently.

Guess what Sauto, I'm smarter, more successful, and I know more about cars than you do because I decided to become educated in them, beyond what I already knew.

Congratulations though, you do have more experience.:thumb:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9488258)
no he couldn't provide to me the proper degrees or certification...I told him at the very least he'd need his bachelors and he told me he wasn't really a big Sean Lowe fan

He's too entitled, right?

Hootie 03-12-2013 10:47 AM

no such thing as an entitled mexican in america

those are called domesticated mexicans

get with it

Exoter175 03-12-2013 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9488269)
yeah i know the definition of latter.

just wondering how it worked in the context of your post.

You might be content being just an everyday mechanic, I am not. I want to be at the end of my career field, which is why I went to school for it.:thumb:

Exoter175 03-12-2013 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9488285)
no such thing as an entitled mexican in america

those are called domesticated mexicans

get with it

They hop the fence into my country and expect to work because they'll undercut everyone else's rate.

That's entitlement.

Hootie 03-12-2013 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exoter175 (Post 9488289)
They hop the fence into my country and expect to work because they'll undercut everyone else's rate.

That's entitlement.

without mexican's good luck enjoying a tasty meal at TGI Friday's...

SAUTO 03-12-2013 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exoter175 (Post 9488281)
You trashed me on something I didn't do, such as artificially inflating my hours, which I don't.

You trashed me on my education because I have more than you do. Your quote was "Overeducated knowitall".

You trash me left and right for "failed businesses" when each of them was profitable, and one I sold FOR a profit.

And you had zero room to talk down to me in the other thread, as I was 110% correct on everything I said.

It isn't my fault I knew more about the topic because I went to school for it.

I explained how it was and you got on MY case about it, not the other way around. You tried to correct ME about 110% factual information.

Why? Because the almighty Sauto is the king of cars on CP and will not be challenged by any man apparently.

Guess what Sauto, I'm smarter, more successful, and I know more about cars than you do because I decided to become educated in them, beyond what I already knew.

Congratulations though, you do have more experience.:thumb:

He's too entitled, right?

no you were WRONG 100% Wrong.

you arent the only person that ever went to school for mechanics buddy.

hell you even said all brake lines on a vehicle had to be the same lengthLMAO

might as well put me back on ignore dude.

mr. unemployed

Hootie 03-12-2013 10:51 AM

unless you're ok with 45 minute appetizers and hamburgers that taste like ghetto nutsack

J Diddy 03-12-2013 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9488257)

i actually FIX cars.

Heh.

It'd be more believable that you weren't inflating your hours if you weren't on a discussion board at 11:30.

Put the phone down, pick up a wrench. Lunch is at noon mother****er.

:evil:

J Diddy 03-12-2013 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9488258)

The real question: does the bachelors have to be in some fashion of automotive repair?

Throw the art and history majors a bone here.