ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Chiefs are looking for a 2nd and a pick in 2014 for Albert (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271388)

Beeker 03-22-2013 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rapist (Post 9521969)
Nobody said that.

Try again.

90% of the people who post on this board think Geno Smith is the second coming of YA JimDan Marintana. Or, virtually bust proof. And when he goe sto whatever loser ass team drafts him and he implodes a la JaLardass Russell, none of you will admit to your blind lust for him. It's as simple as that.

I've said it before and I'll say it again - NOT ONE of the QB's in this draft class will win a playoff game. Ever. Not one.

Brock 03-22-2013 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beeker (Post 9522224)
90% of the people who post on this board think Geno Smith is the second coming of YA JimDan Marintana. Or, virtually bust proof. And when he goe sto whatever loser ass team drafts him and he implodes a la JaLardass Russell, none of you will admit to your blind lust for him. It's as simple as that.

I've said it before and I'll say it again - NOT ONE of the QB's in this draft class will win a playoff game. Ever. Not one.

No, 90 percent of the people here do not think that. Stop lying/learn to read.

Beeker 03-22-2013 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9521971)
Geno is virtually bust proof.

So if the Jags draft Geno, and he makes Blame Gabbert look good, what then? YOu sure as hell won't be around to take the beat down you'll deservve.

jd1020 03-22-2013 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beeker (Post 9522229)
So if the Jags draft Geno, and he makes Blame Gabbert look good, what then? YOu sure as hell won't be around to take the beat down you'll deservve.

15 years from now, after one of the QBs from the 2013 draft class wins a playoff game, will you be around to shovel shit in your mouth?

Beeker 03-22-2013 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith Fan (Post 9521988)
what a melt down that would be.......

lol ... the CP servers would melt down instantly.

Beeker 03-22-2013 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rapist (Post 9522023)
Andy Reid will tell you exactly what I said about Geno Smith, dickwad.

The only difference is he works in the NFL, so he develops unnatural biases and weird obsessions with certain players. Alex Smith is one of those guys. He also has to worry about record, and so he'll occasionally go the chickenshit route and draft offensive linemen instead of taking a risk and drafting a QB.

If he "played it safe" like that in his early days in Philadelphia, the Eagles never would have been rebuilt, and it's tough to know if he'd even be coaching in the NFL at ANY level, not just head coach.

And you haven't with Geno Smith???? WOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW!!!!

KCrockaholic 03-22-2013 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 9522232)
15 years from now, after one of the QBs from the 2013 draft class wins a playoff game, will you be around to shovel shit in your mouth?

15 years? It'll happen within 5.

Beeker 03-22-2013 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 9522038)
"The guys that were in the combine last year, all of them when they left the room, you went, 'Wow,'" Arians said via ESPN.com's Mike Sando. "No one in this draft made me go, 'Wow.'"

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...gn=Twitter_atl

This is from a Head coach that is gonna start Drew Stanton at QB.

:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

jd1020 03-22-2013 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCrockaholic (Post 9522239)
15 years? It'll happen within 5.

I'm not saying when it will happen. Just using 15 as a baseline for a career.

notorious 03-22-2013 07:42 PM

Set us back?

That's the stupidest ****ing thing I have read on here in a long time. :facepalm:

If you haven't noticed, we are shit. How much further back can we go?

O.city 03-22-2013 07:43 PM

I was a but concerned when I heard Reid talking about how Alex smith was the plan from the beginning in that I hope the preformed notion of that didnt keep them from doing due diligence about the draft able qbs.

And this is from someone who likes Alex smith a lot more than most around here.

Also, just because some don't agree with every move they make doesn't mean said person thinks Reid and Dorsey are shit. It's ok to question moves.

keg in kc 03-22-2013 07:44 PM

Jesus, another Mult?

RunKC 03-22-2013 07:49 PM

I think people who doubt Alex Smith need to look at his body of work more extensively. He's not putting up big stats, but he's showing something that I want the most from our QB: he's ****ing clutch. Look at the Detroit game. Look at the Saints game.

Hell I think a big reason Reid wanted this guy is because in 2011 Alex Smith threw 2 TD's in the 2nd half AND engineered a 70+ yard drive to win after being down 20-3 at halftime on the ****ing road.

This isn't some unproven POS Cassel we're talking about. Smith has shown he can get the job done.

He is worth a chance because he has proven key tools to work with, unlike Cassel, Grbac, DeBerg and Bono.

If he doesn't work out, fine blast him, but he deserves a chance with a coach who is doing something completely different than what Harbaugh did by game managing him.

notorious 03-22-2013 07:51 PM

I......I just don't have the "give a ****" to argue.

It's time I take my place as a casual fan.

Brock 03-22-2013 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9522275)
I think people who doubt Alex Smith need to look at his body of work more extensively. He's not putting up big stats, but he's showing something that I want the most from our QB: he's ****ing clutch. Look at the Detroit game. Look at the Saints game.

Hell I think a big reason Reid wanted this guy is because in 2011 Alex Smith threw 2 TD's in the 2nd half AND engineered a 70+ yard drive to win after being down 20-3 at halftime on the ****ing road.

This isn't some unproven POS Cassel we're talking about. Smith has shown he can get the job done.

He is worth a chance because he has proven key tools to work with, unlike Cassel, Grbac, DeBerg and Bono.

Smith is clutch? Where in the **** do these people come from?