ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV Breaking Bad (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=204659)

notorious 08-05-2011 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kyle DeLexus (Post 7802637)
It's a good thing they didn't kill him off at the end of season 1 like they had originally planned.

Get out of here. Really?

Walt and Jesse's interaction is what made the first 2 seasons amazing.

Demonpenz 08-05-2011 08:45 PM

I would have sucked the vomit out of that chicks mouth thats how much I have it in for her!

Reaper16 08-07-2011 09:01 PM

Was that episode fast enough for you assholes?

NewChief 08-07-2011 09:05 PM

I started season 3 today. Absolutely great first episode of that season (all the mexicans crawling to the shrine with the two badass twins was great). I should be caught up in the next couple of weeks (I don't have that much time to watch TV, sadly).

rocknrolla 08-07-2011 09:13 PM

It started slow. When it got going it didn't slow down. So was Mike taking Jesse to the truck from the beginning?

Demonpenz 08-07-2011 09:19 PM

Skylers Nags makes me want to know how a smart guy like Walt married such a bitch

notorious 08-07-2011 09:38 PM

Now that was a good ****ing episode.

CoMoChief 08-07-2011 10:08 PM

god damn that episode kicked MAJOR ass.

this is a great season, shit's about to unfold and get ugly.

CoMoChief 08-07-2011 10:09 PM

i need to catch up on Weeds.....didnt even know a new season's been going on for a month or so now. lol...i dont have showtime, totally forgot.

notorious 08-07-2011 11:15 PM

Hank knows that Walt and Sky are lying. He didn't buy the card scheme for a second. He was watching Walt's body language closely when Walt walked out of the hallway, too.

The conversation between Hank and Walt while looking through the "Lab Notes" book was one of the best scenes this show has had. INTENSE.

Buck 08-08-2011 02:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 7808301)
Hank knows that Walt and Sky are lying. He didn't buy the card scheme for a second. He was watching Walt's body language closely when Walt walked out of the hallway, too.

The conversation between Hank and Walt while looking through the "Lab Notes" book was one of the best scenes this show has had. INTENSE.

I didn't even think of that. I did think that he was closely watching Walt when the W.W. thing came up.

This show is ****ing spectacular. I can't decide whether it or Mad Men is better.
Posted via Mobile Device

eazyb81 08-08-2011 06:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 7808301)

Yep. That scene was up there.

I'm not sure I am with you that Hank is onto them though. I still think Hank views Walt as a goofy nerd and has zero suspicion about him being connected to anything outwardly illegal, let alone the meth manufacturing.

Molitoth 08-08-2011 09:30 AM

The only thing I've really been "meh" about so far in this show is that Jesse happens to run a fucking meth party house in a nice neighborhood 24/7 with junkies all over the yard, and the music blaring at 4am without one visit from the police?????

puuuuhlease... the cops would be all over that house in 2 days.

blaise 08-08-2011 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molitoth (Post 7808702)
The only thing I've really been "meh" about so far in this show is that Jesse happens to run a fucking meth party house in a nice neighborhood 24/7 with junkies all over the yard, and the music blaring at 4am without one visit from the police?????

puuuuhlease... the cops would be all over that house in 2 days.

Yeah, that crossed my mind, too.

Brock 08-08-2011 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eazyb81 (Post 7808540)
Yep. That scene was up there.

I'm not sure I am with you that Hank is onto them though. I still think Hank views Walt as a goofy nerd and has zero suspicion about him being connected to anything outwardly illegal, let alone the meth manufacturing.

Yes. People are seeing things that aren't there.