ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Former LAPD officer on rampage in So Cal (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269787)

Frazod 02-09-2013 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 9389427)
Right...

I was addressing you, the poster, rather than the post.

Now off to DC with ya, :skip:

So, after "calling me out" in a post you misread that had nothing to do with guns, you cite THREE posts in a 500+ post thread as evidence that I'm trying to turn this thread into a gun control debate, and then you yourself turn it into a gun control debate after I quit posting. Brilliant!

But you're really pro-gun, right?

I'll tell you what. I'll post however and wherever I like, and I won't worry about what a mentally defective little bitch like you thinks about it. I also recommend that if you own any firearms, you find one of those dumbass turn-in programs and get rid of them immediately. Use the proceeds to buy yourself a nice new purse.

R8RFAN 02-09-2013 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9390125)
So, after "calling me out" in a post you misread that had nothing to do with guns, you cite THREE posts in a 500+ post thread as evidence that I'm trying to turn this thread into a gun control debate, and then you yourself turn it into a gun control debate after I quit posting. Brilliant!

I'll tell you what. I'll post however and wherever I like, and I won't worry about what a mentally defective little bitch like you thinks about it. I also recommend that if you own any firearms, you find one of those dumbass turn-in programs and get rid of them immediately. Use the proceeds to buy yourself a nice new purse.

LMAO

LoneWolf 02-09-2013 05:26 PM

Holy shit, this is the Magic Johnson of threads. It has AIDS, but just refuses to die.

Cephalic Trauma 02-09-2013 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9390125)

:)

Continue to qualify your stupidity with angst and anger. It only makes you look like an angry old man who fails to heed to reason.

Frazod 02-09-2013 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 9390178)
:)

Continue to qualify your stupidity with angst and anger. It only makes you look like an angry old man who fails to heed to reason.

If I ever suffer brain damage, I'll make a point to revisit this post. It might make more sense then.

Cephalic Trauma 02-09-2013 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9390185)
If I ever suffer brain damage, I'll make a point to revisit this post. It might make more sense then.

This is counterintuitive.

Cephalic Trauma 02-09-2013 05:55 PM

BTW, holy shit man. Do you have self-esteem issues?

A fairly innocuous comment about not turning this into a gun control debate was met with a disproportionate response.

Wow, do they have internet anger management?

HonestChieffan 02-09-2013 05:56 PM

Did they find the dude yet? Spent the day working and dont care to listen to the news

Fairplay 02-09-2013 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HonestChieffan (Post 9390215)
Did they find the dude yet? Spent the day working and dont care to listen to the news

Don't derail the thread man, we have people on here fighting about gun control and such.

Carlota69 02-09-2013 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 9389297)
Frazod is to gun control debate as any Geno nuthugger is to QB #1 debate.

You are trying so hard to turn this into a gun control debate by :Poke: anyone who will play with you. Are you bored or something?

I don't know if he was trying to turn into a gun debate or not, but it felt to me that he wanted to be point out that the media was controlling the game when in actuality Dorner is controlling the media, thereby controlling the game. Then he wanted to point out that I'm scared even though I have done or said nothing of the sort. Not sure if he meant to or not, but I also got the feeling he was trying to be a dick, for sport.

Carlota69 02-09-2013 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HonestChieffan (Post 9390215)

Nothing yet. Dude isn't going to be found until he wants to be found.

Titty Meat 02-09-2013 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 9390210)

A fairly innocuous comment about not turning this into a gun control debate was met with a disproportionate response.

Pot kettle

Cannibal 02-09-2013 06:16 PM

All these redneck gun nuts think they're so tough. In reality, they're just super annoying assholes.

Frazod 02-09-2013 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 9390210)

You seem awfully delicate - can I get you a tissue? And here's a thought - if you don't want to attract my attention, perhaps you shouldn't accuse me of doing things I haven't done. Your "fairly innocuous comment" was a ****ing lie. Go lie about somebody else.

Frazod 02-09-2013 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cannibal (Post 9390253)
All these redneck gun nuts think they're so tough. In reality, they're just super annoying assholes.

As opposed to sniping liberal ****s on the internet, right? LMAO