ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs CHIEFS ***OFFICIALLY*** SIGN TYLER BRAY (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272676)

Sweet Daddy Hate 05-28-2013 11:34 AM

His potential douchebagness combined with his natural talent is what gives us the edge at possibly having a REAL franchise QB. No franchise QB is a nice, dumb mother****er like Matt Cassel or Axl Reid, for ****s sake. They are GIANT egos with skills and a chip on their shoulders. THIS WE NEED.

Skull-FU 05-28-2013 11:56 AM

32 Teams don't pass on a real franchise QB seven times. With all due respect, you are crazy man. He's a longshot at best.

Cannibal 05-28-2013 12:00 PM

Those teams passed on him due to the potential for Ryan Leaf behavior and the associated distractions that come with it.

But he literally has the best arm in this draft class.

If he can be coddled along to not meltdown and make better decisions, he has great potential.

mcaj22 05-28-2013 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skull-FU (Post 9714192)
32 Teams don't pass on a real franchise QB seven times. With all due respect, you are crazy man. He's a longshot at best.

so then why did they pass on Kurt Warner

Skull-FU 05-28-2013 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cannibal (Post 9714199)
Those teams passed on him due to the potential for Ryan Leaf behavior and the associated distractions that come with it.

If he can be coddled along to not meltdown and make better decisions, he has great potential.

He has no leadership skills and won like one SEC game. This despite having a damn good LT and three really good WRs during his time at Tennessee.

He's got no heart. You can't teach heart. It's not just the attitude.

Sweet Daddy Hate 05-28-2013 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skull-FU (Post 9714192)

In this particular draft, 32 teams were a bunch of goddamned morons, passing on viable QB prospects and taking linemen like it was 1978 at the top of the draft because a bunch of idiot talking heads couldn't get it through their thick ****ing skulls that LAST YEARS QB class was A ****ING RARITY IN THIS LEAGUE. See, here's where I start getting pissed and give you a strong prognosis of LCS. What are you going to do, Mr. GM? Wait arouns until the next Luck/RGIII draft comes? Good ****ing luck(all pun intended)with that.

Chickenshits. A bunch of goddamned, LCS-infected chickenshits.

Antifreeze.

Drink.

You.

rico 05-28-2013 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cannibal (Post 9714199)

What makes me the most excited about him is that the majority of 2014 draft projections (when he was actually projected to not declare for draft until next season) that I read had him listed as a projected top 5 overall pick with an excerpt clarifying "top 5 pick IF he shows that he can display maturity." Many of these had him #1 overall....in a QB class that is presumably considered stronger than this year's QB class.

There is at the least, a glimmer of hope here. I don't care what anyone says.

Mr_Tomahawk 05-28-2013 12:42 PM

Nick Jacobs‏@Jacobs7145s
Really impressed with Bray today & the competition he went against. Good gauge.

Skull-FU 05-28-2013 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 9714216)
In this particular draft, 32 teams were a bunch of goddamned morons, passing on viable QB prospects and taking linemen like it was 1978 at the top of the draft because a bunch of idiot talking heads couldn't get it through their thick ****ing skulls that LAST YEARS QB class was A ****ING RARITY IN THIS LEAGUE. See, here's where I start getting pissed and give you a strong prognosis of LCS. What are you going to do, Mr. GM? Wait arouns until the next Luck/RGIII draft comes? Good ****ing luck(all pun intended)with that.

Chickenshits. A bunch of goddamned, LCS-infected chickenshits.

Antifreeze.

Drink.

You.

So if we don't agree with you, we are LCS? LOL

Viable QB prospects? C'mon man, you got to be kidding me. This might be the worst QB class ever when it's all said and done. You really think the coaches listen to the talking heads or do they have regional scouts? How many people really passed on guys like Smith, Barkley, and Bray? It wasn't just the GMs. Hundreds of people were involved.

The Chiefs came out smelling like roses.

Tribal Warfare 05-28-2013 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 9714274)
Nick Jacobs‏@Jacobs7145s
Really impressed with Bray today & the competition he went against. Good gauge.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ll...jpfvo1_250.gif

rico 05-28-2013 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 9714335)

Lol, hell yeah.

I think we all wanted to hear some positivity pertaining to Stanzi last year so badly that some of us (well me for sure) were convinced that the media was sabotaging Stanzi in their negative reports purposely to keep Matty and Polio happy. Haha, lying to ourselves... anything to keep that glimmer of hope alive, I guess. :)

It's nice seeing positive comments from these guys pertaining to a young QB on our roster.

mcaj22 05-28-2013 01:27 PM

yea i bet it was real hard for Bray to throw strikes to some scrub like Jamar Newsome with some bum like Jalil Brown covering

Mr_Tomahawk 05-28-2013 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 9714379)
yea i bet it was real hard for Bray to throw strikes to some scrub like Jamar Newsome with some bum like Jalil Brown covering

Lots of tweets coming out saying that the team overall had a sloppy practice.

Bray was one of the few players who got a good review today.

Keep the hate on. :thumb:

Sweet Daddy Hate 05-28-2013 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 9714461)

Bray is The Way.

mcaj22 05-28-2013 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 9714461)

I like Bray,

I dont like the camp fodder he has to practice with lol