ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   MU ****The official NEW new conference realignment thread.**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=255691)

smittysbar 02-28-2012 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 8406542)
Mizzou, A&M to pay $12.4M each to exit Big 12

How can we make this about KU?!?!

LMAO

Probably because KU fans came in here pulling the normal BS. I mean really, arguing if our program is on the rise???? To be honest why would we give two shits what KU fans think of the program.

Mr_Tomahawk 02-28-2012 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smittysbar (Post 8406626)
To be honest why would we give two shits what KU fans think of the program.

You're just too cool to discuss sports here...

Pitt Gorilla 02-28-2012 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 8406531)
Whereas Mizzou went from a team that didn't even make the NIT under Snyder to a team that was a borderline tournament team in the early Anderson years to a team that had been to 7 straight tournaments by the end of Anderson's tenure to a team that is worried about whether or not it will get a 1 seed, not whether or not it will get into the tournament.

Doesn't make Mizzou a great basketball program, but it is certainly ascending and has been for a period of several years.

Hey, providing data isn't fair.

smittysbar 02-28-2012 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 8406636)
You're just too cool to discuss sports here...

Definitely not with you. I am so sick of you telling us how we should feel or think of our program. We are having a good year and enjoying it, I sure as **** don't need KU fans to tell me how good we are or what shape the program is in.

Trevo_410 02-28-2012 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smittysbar (Post 8406687)
Definitely not with you. I am so sick of you telling us how we should feel or think of our program. We are having a good year and enjoying it, I sure as **** don't need KU fans to tell me how good we are or what shape the program is in.

If we're not being nice to the little terrorist we're:

a.)butthurt/whining/crying/jealous
b.)Too good for them/which leads them posting non-relative historical data.
c.)Douchebags/Thugs/Arrogant/Troll/Ballsack
d.) All of the Above

So the system is pretty much set up to where there's no way you can win against it.

HolyHandgernade 02-29-2012 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 8406051)
Not going to happen. No team would ever walk away from the money tree. That's the point.

I thought it wasn't about the money?

So, hypothetically, if the B1G decided they wanted to expand and wanted Notre Dame, Missouri, Kansas and some 4th team, it wouldn't tempt Ole Mizzou in the slightest? A renegotiated (and already successful) B1G Network with its academic bonuses to boot in a region that fits better geographically? Not saying it will happen, of course, but Mizzou wouldn't even consider that?

Trevo_410 02-29-2012 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HolyHandgernade (Post 8406724)
I thought it wasn't about the money?

So, hypothetically, if the B1G decided they wanted to expand and wanted Notre Dame, Missouri, Kansas and some 4th team, it wouldn't tempt Ole Mizzou in the slightest? A renegotiated (and already successful) B1G Network with its academic bonuses to boot in a region that fits better geographically? Not saying it will happen, of course, but Mizzou wouldn't even consider that?

Are you kidding?

**** NO!

The B1G brand is on a rapid decline and they already missed their chance.

We're now proud members of the SEC.

HolyHandgernade 02-29-2012 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trevo_410 (Post 8406732)
We're now proud members of the SEC.

Yes, I remember when you substituted "SEC" with "Big XII" once too.

Bambi 02-29-2012 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trevo_410 (Post 8406166)
Mizzou Exit Fee: 12 Million

kU's buyout for Mangino(5mil) + Gill(6mil) + Perkins(2mil) + Ticket Scandal(3mil): 15 mil

School's with big ticket demand have ticket scandals. Whatcha gonna do?

:shrug:

Trevo_410 02-29-2012 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HolyHandgernade (Post 8406743)
Yes, I remember when you substituted "SEC" with "Big XII" once too.

You mean before your daddies Bevo and boomer sooner flirted with the PAC10?

Bambi 02-29-2012 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trevo_410 (Post 8406753)
You mean before your daddies Bevo and boomer sooner flirted with the PAC10?

link?

KU makes more money third tier than any other school in the conference except for Texas.

What makes those schools KU's "daddy"?

Texas has 10x the population of the state of Kansas. Yet KU enjoys the 2nd largest endowment and 2nd largest 3rd tier rights deal in the conference.

I love this argument from MU fans.

Just because your school hasn't shared the same success as KU on the field...don't make it about us.

Trevo_410 02-29-2012 12:24 AM

Well, Wickeddumbass, Do you think the Bevo12 could survive if Texas and oklahoma just left one of these years after taking there annual love affair vacation with the pac10 leaders one step further?

big nasty kcnut 02-29-2012 02:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trevo_410 (Post 8406206)
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/0yQuJnE6OAM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

mizzou can kiss my white ass! Big 12 will strive while mizzou are bottom dwellers in the sec.

Al Bundy 02-29-2012 07:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut (Post 8406842)
mizzou can kiss my white ass! Big 12 will strive while mizzou are bottom dwellers in the sec.

:doh!:

Mr_Tomahawk 02-29-2012 07:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smittysbar (Post 8406687)

Golly.

I didn't realize I got to you that much. Most posters have thicker skin than that.. I apologize for over-looking you.