ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs The Chiefs are taking Geno #1; bank on it (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270750)

B14ckmon 03-09-2013 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9480998)
Spending resources on the QB position when you have the worst QB's in the league makes perfect sense to me. Do what you have to do to get it fixed. Alex isn't going to be enough, but he was a start.

Alex is a top 15 QB. You don't trade for a top 15 QB right before taking a QB #1 overall. Sorry. Acceptance. Move on.

Pasta Little Brioni 03-09-2013 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9481005)
Alex is a top 15 QB. You don't trade for a top 15 QB right before taking a QB #1 overall. Sorry. Acceptance. Move on.

I already have. All signs point to Jokell and it makes me sick.

Just sayin' that I could understand if that was their thought process as well.

B14ckmon 03-09-2013 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9481013)
I already have. All signs point to Jokell and it makes me sick.

Just sayin' that I could understand if that was their thought process as well.

http://cdn1.sbnation.com/fan_shot_images/264057/ted.jpg

Pasta Little Brioni 03-09-2013 06:49 PM

He'll be picked apart next season too. You'll see. Especially if the Chiefs pick high again.

B14ckmon 03-09-2013 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9481031)
He'll be picked apart next season too. You'll see. Especially if the Chiefs pick high again.

He's a winner. So they won't be as hard on him. Also, he plays in a pro style offense.

B14ckmon 03-09-2013 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Dick Willie (Post 9480089)
Goddamnit man, no one cares about the ****ing Jags. People here care more about Cleveland and Buffalo than the useless, shit-rag Jaguars.
Posted via Mobile Device

No worries bro. I whipped one up quick myself.

Mav 03-09-2013 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Dick Willie (Post 9480089)
Goddamnit man, no one cares about the ****ing Jags. People here care more about Cleveland and Buffalo than the useless, shit-rag Jaguars.
Posted via Mobile Device

people here care way more about what he thinks, than about what you do...

think about that for a second.

Dixie Land 03-09-2013 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9481005)

ALEX SUCKS.....lets get his straight....Alex is not a top flight QB and never will be he is stop gap.....he prob won't make it through the year...wake up bro it was a mistake to sign his injured ass......:banghead:

Mav 03-09-2013 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dixie Land (Post 9481728)
ALEX SUCKS.....lets get his straight....Alex is not a top flight QB and never will be he is stop gap.....he prob won't make it through the year...wake up bro it was a mistake to sign his injured ass......:banghead:

they didnt sign him idiot. they traded for him. take your stupid ass back to your stupid niners board with the rest of the reeruns......

BYE BYE dick licker.

Simplicity 03-09-2013 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dixie Land (Post 9481728)

The amount of intelligence in this post is impressive.

Dixie Land 03-09-2013 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith Fan (Post 9481738)
they didnt sign him idiot. they traded for him. take your stupid ass back to your stupid niners board with the rest of the reeruns......

BYE BYE dick licker.

Hey Smith dick ass taker....maybe you like his weiner up yers...glad the gay bob is outta Frisco and glad you homo's are too...Alex is a winer and winner of the biggest bust award ever by an overall #1 pick....hey have a nice life rooting for a loser.ROFL

Mav 03-09-2013 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simplicity (Post 9481741)
The amount of intelligence in this post is impressive.

especially considering that the chiefs didnt sign him......they traded for him. :thumb:

Mav 03-09-2013 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dixie Land (Post 9481759)
Hey Smith dick ass taker....maybe you like his weiner up yers...glad the gay bob is outta Frisco and glad you homo's are too...Alex is a winer and winner of the biggest bust award ever by an overall #1 pick....hey have a nice life rooting for a loser.ROFL

meh. He never whined about anything. and yes, hes a far bigger bust than jamarcus russell, and david carr. MUCH MUCH BIGGER. you are just a tool. A big fat hairy tool, just like your boyfriend......

Dixie Land 03-09-2013 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith Fan (Post 9481760)
especially considering that the chiefs didnt sign him......they traded for him. :thumb:

oH YER RIGHT/// damn I am as stupid as the front office for signing his weak sorry overpaid lame armed ass......when will the Chiefs get a real QB??? unreal%(/

Simplicity 03-09-2013 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dixie Land (Post 9481759)

Did you pass 2nd grade?