ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Royals 2013 Kansas City Royals Repository Thread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267564)

Sure-Oz 07-12-2013 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 9808175)
We cannot catch them. There's simply no chance. This has been an under-performing Detroit team, too, and this will not last all season.

Agreed...the Royals will not get over .500 and sustain it. Saw the below on MLBTraderumors.com Hope they SELL

The Royals are likely to retain Ervin Santana, though he'd "instantly become one of the hottest names on the market" if he were shopped, Danny Knobler of CBS Sports reports. One scout tells Knobler that Santana "might be better than Garza." Kansas City has the best record in baseball over the last 36 days, but is eight games into 20 consecutive matchups with teams that have winning records. If the Royals fall far out of contention, GM Dayton Moore would probably field offers for the righty, Knobler says.

cumshotguru 07-12-2013 08:44 PM

The cardinals need pitching and bullpen help. Think we could take taveras off their hands for Santana and Holland? I love Holland but we need another impact bat and we have shown the ability to develop bullpen guys.

Chiefspants 07-12-2013 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cumshotguru (Post 9808239)
The cardinals need pitching and bullpen help. Think we could take taveras off their hands for Santana and Holland? I love Holland but we need another impact bat and we have shown the ability to develop bullpen guys.

Please DM "Hamas Jenkins" with that query.

'Hamas' Jenkins 07-12-2013 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cumshotguru (Post 9808239)

1) The Cardinals don't need any bullpen help. They have a surplus of bullpen arms, including the most devastating lefty-righty combo in all of baseball: Kevin Siegrist and Trevor Rosenthal.

2) And Oscar Taveras is more valuable than any two players in the entire Royals organization.

3) It's too bad your dad wasn't a better guru and missed your mom's stomach, hitting her beef flaps.

Brianfo 07-12-2013 09:03 PM

Time to blow it up. Was fun while it lasted, but most of us fans knew we were still a year or two away. Trade Santana, a couple bullpen arms and put Billay on the block to see if someone will wow ya. Let Kottaras DH for christ sakes. Not ready to pull the plug on Moose or Escobar yet. Gordon, Hosmer, Holland, Shields, Salvy are untouchable. Everyone else is officially on the block. I've spent a ton of money on this team this year, and while it's fun to be a Royals fan again, 78-80 wins is not acceptable.

Brianfo 07-12-2013 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 9808252)
1) The Cardinals don't need any bullpen help. They have a surplus of bullpen arms, including the most devastating lefty-righty combo in all of baseball: Kevin Siegrist and Trevor Rosenthal.

2) And Oscar Taveras is more valuable than any two players in the entire Royals organization.

3) It's too bad your dad wasn't a better guru and missed your mom's stomach, hitting her beef flaps.

Congrats on the dumbass post of the day.

Prison Bitch 07-12-2013 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeatRock (Post 9808164)
Back to 4 ****ing games under. Again. Demoralizing.

Send crow a other thank you

I'm gonna go on twitter and challenge him to a fight at the local 7-11. No worries, his punches would miss me low and inside. Asswipe.

Prison Bitch 07-12-2013 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 9808252)
1)
2) And Oscar Taveras is more valuable than any two players in the entire Royals organization..

Will you PlEASE just s.t.f.u.?????

Prison Bitch 07-12-2013 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brianfo (Post 9808271)
Time to blow it up. Was fun while it lasted, but most of us fans knew we were still a year or two away. Trade Santana, a couple bullpen arms and put Billay on the block to see if someone will wow ya. Let Kottaras DH for christ sakes. Not ready to pull the plug on Moose or Escobar yet. Gordon, Hosmer, Holland, Shields, Salvy are untouchable. Everyone else is officially on the block. I've spent a ton of money on this team this year, and while it's fun to be a Royals fan again, 78-80 wins is not acceptable.

Yes.

'Hamas' Jenkins 07-12-2013 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brianfo (Post 9808280)
Congrats on the dumbass post of the day.

Coming from you, I'm not surprised. You probably view wiping your ass as inefficient because you figure the paper and glue you eat will clean your cornhole out when it passes by.

BigCatDaddy 07-12-2013 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 9808323)
Coming from you, I'm not surprised. You probably view wiping your ass as inefficient because you figure the paper and glue you eat will clean your cornhole out when it passes by.

Mmmm. I give that one 2 pooties. The cumshot one was pretty funny though.

sedated 07-12-2013 09:59 PM

I dont think we can trade anyone who would be a major impact on next year. Shields being on this team means we will go for it (hopefully "it" means more than just .500) again next year.

I think DM will hope that Duffy, Paulino, and maybe Ventura, or a signing can replace Santana. And we can get a 2B for next year and the young guys will step up. And hopefully Yost will be fired.

If next year doesnt happen, DM will be fired.

Brianfo 07-12-2013 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 9808323)

That's all you got. Seriously. Bring some smack or go to bed.

tk13 07-12-2013 10:11 PM

We certainly aren't the favorites but I can't believe people are just willing to give up at 43-47. Especially with a starting staff that can deliver. You don't even have to get crazy hot, you're one 17-10 type stretch from contending.

DeezNutz 07-12-2013 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tk13 (Post 9808363)
We certainly aren't the favorites but I can't believe so many people are just willing to give up at 43-47. Especially with a starting staff that can deliver. You don't even have to get crazy hot, you're one 17-10 type stretch from contending.

I believe that Detroit is too talented not to get crazy hot at some point in the second half.