ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs The QB Reid chooses to lead the Chiefs (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268521)

NJChiefsFan 01-07-2013 02:04 AM

Well that article was written around two months ago since it refers to us as being 1-10. I am going to trust Andy and the new regime not to make a mistake like that. Still, with our amazing QB history, there is still that worry until you have officially not made the wrong move.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper16 (Post 9290443)
fairladyZ or whatever that account is seems to be the current blackbob mult. Exoter isn't saying anything about Geno that guys like KCRun haven't.

fairladyZ has had a few arguments where people pointed out issues in his points and he backed down easily and reasonably enough. That isn't a blackbob trait.

DaneMcCloud 01-07-2013 02:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9291052)
Is the NFL this ****ing stupid?

Jim Plunkett won two Super Bowls.

Doug Williams won a Super Bowl.

Trent Dilfer won a Super Bowl.

The answer to your question is "Yes".

SAUTO 01-07-2013 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exoter175 (Post 9290141)
@Sauto
This message is hidden because JASONSAUTO is on your ignore list.

this is very fitting.
no. one that he would put me on ignore because my shop only has two, two post lifts, well and a four post alignment rack and machine.

IMO that makes it even more impressive that i have pumped out over 350,000 worth of work out of that set up at $60 a labor hour.

and dinny didnt embellish. i have absolutely NO parking and have storage units around me that the owners let me park cars around. this morning i had 27 cars waiting for me here. they are parked along two blocks.

no. 2 is that i told him in this thread when i got to a computer i would own his ass on the brake conversation. WHICH is the REAL reason i'm on ignore guys.

**** THIS GUY.

ignore is probably for the best.

sorry for ****ing up the thread, just wanted to throw my two cents in because he thought he could still bash me even though he put me on ignore

RealSNR 01-07-2013 10:24 AM

I used to think for the longest time that JASONSAUTO was pronounced as "Jason's Auto" like it was the name of your car business or something.

That is all.

crazycoffey 01-07-2013 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9291569)
I used to think for the longest time that JASONSAUTO was pronounced as "Jason's Auto" like it was the name of your car business or something.

That is all.

and I used to think you were an asian with an affinity of Lorne Michaels' TV show....

RealSNR 01-07-2013 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barney Stinson (Post 9291583)
and I used to think you were an asian with an affinity of Lorne Michaels' TV show....

Oh, how wrong you were.

I'm not Asian.

crazycoffey 01-07-2013 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9291604)
Oh, how wrong you were.

I'm not Asian.

so it doesnt stand for Saturday Night Rive?

RealSNR 01-07-2013 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barney Stinson (Post 9291623)
so it doesnt stand for Saturday Night Rive?

No.

Simply Red has been trying to figure out what SNR means for years, and I haven't even told him. You'll have to wait your turn.

Maybe in 10 years when you're old enough to understand.

Red And Yellow 01-07-2013 03:45 PM

This is an Espn Insider Rumor..... idk what the rumor is but thought someone might want to read it......
On Friday, it was widely reported that Andy Reid was taking over as the next head coach of the Kansas City Chiefs, and he was introduced in that position at a press conference on Monday afternoon. The next steps for Reid include assembling his coaching staff, and then evaluating his roster and finding areas where improvements can be made, either through free agency or the draft. The GM that is hired will obviously play a role in this as well.

Speaking to media at the presser, Reid confessed that sorting out the QB position will be a pivotal undertaking this offseason. "I have looked at the roster and there are some good football players on this football team," Reid declared, via Pro Football Talk. "The quarterback position, I'm going to dig in and look at that and we'll build that thing. We'll see how that whole thing builds out. I need to spend some time working at it, though. I've got to find that next Len Dawson, doggone it. It might be right here, it might not."

The coach also addressed the idea of having the first pick in this offseason's draft, though he admitted that there is pressure to avoid picking a bust. "We've been blessed with the No. 1 pick in the draft," he noted. "You want to make sure you do the right thing and pick the right guy for that. Not necessarily a quarterback -- it doesn't have to be a quarterback. It has to be the right thing. You don't want to force anything at that point. People that do that get themselves in trouble."

As we know, the QBs that will hit free agency this offseason don't inspire much hope, but old Reid favorite Michael Vick may be released by the Eagles, and there's a possibility that Alex Smith or Matt Flynn could be had via trade. And even if the Chiefs don't use that No. 1 overall pick on a QB, they'll have the top pick in each successive round, so taking a passer later on could be an option if the right prospect is available.

- Tim Kavanagh

Rausch 01-07-2013 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9291636)
Maybe in 10 years when you're old enough to understand.

Ewwwwwwww...

Red Beans 01-07-2013 03:51 PM

Quote:

That is all.

It isn't? Well I don't give two shits! It's Jason's Auto, and that's what it is!

Ugly Duck 01-07-2013 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red And Yellow (Post 9292950)
Espn Insider

Andy Reid: "I've got to find that next Len Dawson..... It might be right here...."

"You want to make sure you do the right thing and pick the right guy.... not necessarily a quarterback -- it doesn't have to be a quarterback."

Tim Kavanagh: ..."there's a possibility that Alex Smith... could be had via trade."

So are you guyz gonna jump all over the Walrus if he thinks the next Len Dawson is already "right here" or trades for Alex Smith instead of picking Geno? You guyz gonna trash your own coach?

htismaqe 01-07-2013 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ugly Duck (Post 9293241)
So are you guyz gonna jump all over the Walrus if he thinks the next Len Dawson is already "right here" or trades for Alex Smith instead of picking Geno? You guyz gonna trash your own coach?

Already been discussed ad nauseum. Stop being a troll.

Pasta Little Brioni 01-07-2013 05:32 PM

49 percent...losing ground

Canofbier 01-07-2013 06:33 PM

Quote:

That is all.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-conte...1/09/ernie.gif