ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games Playstation 4 price and Xbox 720 is announced (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272150)

KC native 11-20-2013 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 10207084)
Ok, the BLOD is seeming to be a bit more widespread that I initially thought. Has anyone on CP had issues with it?

heh, I went to Amazon to check out the reviews just because I was curious.

It has to be the 50% more power that blowmo was referencing that is causing this ROFL

I would laugh my ass off if one of the PS fan bois had this happen to them.

Nightfyre 11-20-2013 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Race Card native (Post 10207147)
heh, I went to Amazon to check out the reviews just because I was curious.

It has to be the 50% more power that blowmo was referencing that is causing this ROFL

I would laugh my ass off if one of the PS fan bois had this happen to them.

I don't know why you would revel in the misery of another person. Maybe you should pause for some self-reflection. It's not like you get any benefit from it outside of what perverse satisfaction you create for yourself.

Pants 11-20-2013 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother****erJones (Post 10206064)
Never understood the amazon thing with launch consoles. Just preorder it with gamestop. You don't have to have it shipped and take the chance with packaging.

Gamestop? ****a please.

KC native 11-20-2013 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nightfyre (Post 10207153)
I don't know why you would revel in the misery of another person. Maybe you should pause for some self-reflection. It's not like you get any benefit from it outside of what perverse satisfaction you create for yourself.

I would only laugh if it happens to one of the fan bois like blowmo. If one of the people who hasn't been trying to slam XBONE for PS4 or latching onto bullshit rumors had it happen to them, then I wouldn't laugh.

Nightfyre 11-20-2013 11:46 AM

**** gamestop - I have pledged not to shop there ever again if I can help it. also the consoles are shipped to gamestop as well and the packaging they use is not any better than how mine arrived from amazon.

Nightfyre 11-20-2013 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Race Card native (Post 10207169)
I would only laugh if it happens to one of the fan bois like blowmo. If one of the people who hasn't been trying to slam XBONE for PS4 or latching onto bullshit rumors had it happen to them, then I wouldn't laugh.

This isn't DC. You don't have to try and convince me - this is about you.

Mr. Plow 11-20-2013 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nightfyre (Post 10207170)
**** gamestop - I have pledged not to shop there ever again if I can help it. also the consoles are shipped to gamestop as well and the packaging they use is not any better than how mine arrived from amazon.

Yup. The death of Gamestop would have been hilarious had it been allowed. But, people enjoy trading in a $60 game for $5 credit and then someone else paying $55 for it.

The Franchise 11-20-2013 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 10207178)
Yup. The death of Gamestop would have been hilarious had it been allowed. But, people enjoy trading in a $60 game for $5 credit and then someone else paying $55 for it.

I stopped trading in games years ago. I'd much rather just have a huge stack of games that I don't play anymore.

Gravedigger 11-20-2013 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 10207178)

That's why you just buy new. I haven't bought a used game since PS2 days. The rip offs on trades does suck but that's why I waited for the 90% extra trade in days.

Mr. Plow 11-20-2013 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 10207182)
I stopped trading in games years ago. I'd much rather just have a huge stack of games that I don't play anymore.

I started hating Gamestop when COD4 was out. Well, more like a year & a 1/2 after it was a brand new game. After World at War was already out. After my original disc got scratched and I wanted to buy it again, Gamestop wanted to charge me $60 for a new COD4, or $50 for a used one.

So, I try to avoid buying anything from them except when I can't. I can't wait for the days that having an actual disc for games is no longer needed.

-King- 11-20-2013 12:14 PM

Quote:

I just sell on craigslist. The seller gets more than they would get from gamestop and the buyer pays less than they would at gamestop also. win win.
Posted via Mobile Device

KC native 11-20-2013 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nightfyre (Post 10207177)
This isn't DC. You don't have to try and convince me - this is about you.

Or you could just go back and read all of blowmo's and aturnis' idiocy in the thread.

But being a sanctimonious asshole is apparently easier for you.

KC native 11-20-2013 12:41 PM

Quote:

Same here. It also gives my kid a stack of games to play. When he says he is bored with a game, I make him pick out a different one instead of buying a new one.

The Franchise 11-20-2013 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Race Card native (Post 10207325)
Same here. It also gives my kid a stack of games to play. When he says he is bored with a game, I make him pick out a different one instead of buying a new one.

I just let my 7 year old nephew borrow them.

Nightfyre 11-20-2013 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Race Card native (Post 10207322)
Or you could just go back and read all of blowmo's and aturnis' idiocy in the thread.

But being a sanctimonious asshole is apparently easier for you.

Fanboi wars getting out of hand. LMAO so petty. "They talked shit on my favorite system, so I hope their $400 investment breaks and they are shit out of luck until more are available." Real mature there, big guy.