ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Chiefs hire Daboll (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=255811)

FloridaMan88 02-04-2012 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 8349375)
Mike Sullivan.

Research him...lazy-ass.

An offensive line coach as offensive coordinator?

Mike Slowlari? Bill Muir?

Brock 02-04-2012 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsfan50/50 (Post 8349379)
Schottenheimer wouldn't have been my first choice, but you give the benefit of the doubt to an accomplished HC like Fisher.

Yeah, no shit sherlock, I knew you'd say that. IF ROMEO CRENNEL hired Schottenheimer you would be pulling the same dick act you're pulling here.

NJChiefsFan 02-04-2012 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 8349348)
NJ, I was trolling 50 50.

Oh my. Well thats what I get for jumping into a big thread without reading it. Also not putting it together on my own. My bad.

SomeGuyInIowa 02-04-2012 11:31 PM

Miami Dolphins fan here. Like a lot of you guys I questioned the hire last year. When Henne went down and Matt Moore took over I was even more worried but Daboll really got the the best out of Moore. Go and look at Moore's stats: started out rough but finished overall pretty darn good and have to chalk it up to Daboll. Also really utilized Reggie Bush especially when injuries hit the line, and also found a way to get the ball to Miami's horse in Marshall. Really liked how Daboll attacked down the field with big pass plays--somewhat that Matt Moore was able to do surprisingly well. Hopefully he will surprise you guys like he did me.

Phobia 02-04-2012 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 8349348)
NJ, I was trolling 50 50.

If you're trolling effectively you can't come out and admit you're trolling. Troll fail.

kysirsoze 02-04-2012 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SomeGuyInIowa (Post 8349559)
Miami Dolphins fan here. Like a lot of you guys I questioned the hire last year. When Henne went down and Matt Moore took over I was even more worried but Daboll really got the the best out of Moore. Go and l

SHUTTUP IT WAS A TERRIBLE HIRE.

Mr_Tomahawk 02-04-2012 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kysirsoze (Post 8349392)
SD's offensive line coach. Why do you think he'd be a good OC?

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsfan50/50 (Post 8349405)
An offensive line coach as offensive coordinator?

Mike Slowlari? Bill Muir?

:spock:

Okie_Apparition 02-04-2012 11:38 PM

Don't go spurtin' your fix-a-flat around here
We don't use exposed steel belt wire as curb feelers

ThatRaceCardGuy 02-04-2012 11:45 PM

Im about at my ****ing end with this organization. I will continue to support the players and the team....but **** Pioli and the Hunts.

RealSNR 02-04-2012 11:50 PM

Quote:

Schottenheimer wouldn't have been my first choice, but you give the benefit of the doubt to an accomplished HC like Fisher.

Both Fisher as HC and Schottenheimer as OC have taken teams deep into the playoffs, and in Fisher's case the Super Bowl.

Romeo and Daboll have taken teams to failure.

It is very telling that not a single anti-Fisher vagina on this message board has the guts to take Romeo/Daboll over Fisher/Schottenheimer.

What's the ****ing point?

Fisher's a bad coach. Romeo's a bad coach.

The fact that you would stick up for EITHER one of these clowns makes you a ****ing idiot.

SomeGuyInIowa 02-05-2012 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kysirsoze (Post 8349580)
SHUTTUP IT WAS A TERRIBLE HIRE.

Lol thanks for the welcome

SAUTO 02-05-2012 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SomeGuyInIowa (Post 8349665)
Lol thanks for the welcome

go run into a flaming aids tree while chugging antifreeze
Posted via Mobile Device

crazycoffey 02-05-2012 12:24 AM

Quote:

Both Fisher as HC and Schottenheimer as OC have taken teams deep into the playoffs, and in Fisher's case the Super Bowl.

Romeo and Daboll have taken teams to failure.

It is very telling that not a single anti-Fisher vagina on this message board has the guts to take Romeo/Daboll over Fisher/Schottenheimer.

I'll take that bet you son of a bitch, cause I'm the best there's ever been....

Chiefs with Romeo and Daboll have a better three year record than fisher's Rams.

ClevelandBronco 02-05-2012 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrazyCoffey (Post 8349691)
I'll take that bet you son of a bitch, cause I'm the best there's ever been....

Chiefs with Romeo and Daboll have a better three year record than fisher's Rams.

Don't bother. Romeo's getting fired before that.

Hammock Parties 02-05-2012 12:38 AM

Fish fans have nice things to say about Daboll:

Quote:

Originally Posted by -QuebecFinsFan- (Post 1064200732)
I think he did a pretty good job overall with a subpar QB, a banged-up average OL, a below average TE, a star WR who drops TD passes game after game and a running back who had never bust out in New Orleans but did in Miami.

I live where Miami is going with Philbin and Sherman, but Daboll has all my respect with what he's done here in 1 year. Glad he'll has a chance to shine elsewhere.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nublar7 (Post 1064200734)
He wasn't that bad here, and did turn Bush into a 1,000 yard running back. Wish him well in Kansas City.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vaark (Post 1064200743)
When his hiring was announced, essentially on the heels of Tony's contract being renewed, enriched and imbued with more personnel influence, I was beside my self. However, now through the benefit of the Looking Glass, Daboll was not a bad OC; refreshingly he was not scared to take risks and trusted his skill players a helluva lot more than what we were used to with The Fossil. So props to him. I'm glad he landed on his feet and wish him well. IMO 'all's well that ends well' for Brian and even more so for us replacing him with Sherman!