ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   KU **** OFFICIAL 2012 Kansas Football Repository Thread **** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=253033)

DJ's left nut 12-07-2011 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 8177843)
1st in with "KU didn't want Fedora".

You don't know that KU didn't want Fedora. I don't know that KU didn't want Fedora.

Nobody knows anything about anything. Zenger's secretary isn't sure what color pens to get him. Zenger's dog doesn't know what kind of kibble he'll be eating tonight. All we know is that Zenger is an AD ninja. He keeps this shit close to the vest.

NINJA!!!!!

Saul Good 12-07-2011 12:14 PM

I understand the importance of secrecy. That said, is Zenger really not talking to ANYONE about this? I mean, he must be bouncing ideas and thoughts off of somebody, probably several somebodies.

If he's playing the lone wolf here, that is likely to lead to bigger problems than a few leaks would have.

Bambi 12-07-2011 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 8177866)
You don't know that KU didn't want Fedora. I don't know that KU didn't want Fedora.

Nobody knows anything about anything. Zenger's secretary isn't sure what color pens to get him. Zenger's dog doesn't know what kind of kibble he'll be eating tonight. All we know is that Zenger is an AD ninja. He keeps this shit close to the vest.

NINJA!!!!!

http://images3.cpcache.com/product/3...x480_Front.jpg

Fansy the Famous Bard 12-07-2011 12:26 PM

Quote:

NINJA!!!!!

:clap:

Mr. Plow 12-07-2011 01:00 PM

Quote:

NINJA!!!!!

LMAO

I tried to rep, but it said that I have to stop giving you rep because I'm only allowed to give Big 12 teams fans rep.

eazyb81 12-07-2011 01:12 PM

June Jones to Arizona State.

SMU now joins the ranks looking for a new head coach. I believe they were paying him $2 million a year.

Is KU or SMU the more attractive opening?

DJ's left nut 12-07-2011 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 8178029)
LMAO

I tried to rep, but it said that I have to stop giving you rep because I'm only allowed to give Big 12 teams fans rep.

Eh, give it to Wickedson.

I wanted to rep his Kansas Ninja picture, but damn if I just couldn't bring myself to do it...

Lzen 12-07-2011 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeke (Post 8177601)
Kirby was on 810 this morning and stated that he thinks Malzahn would take the job if offered. Maybe hinting that he thinks he's our fallback guy? He said flat out Fulmer is not being considered, neither is Christensen.

Huh. I can understand not considering Christensen, but why not Fulmer?

Lzen 12-07-2011 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 8177843)
1st in with "KU didn't want Fedora".

I wanted Fedora. Oh well. There are other good candidates.

evenfall 12-07-2011 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eazyb81 (Post 8178061)

SMU now joins the ranks looking for a new head coach. I believe they were paying him $2 million a year.

Tough call. SMU has been bowl eligible three years in a row. There was always money and interest surrounding that school in years gone by. Both have lame stadiums and facilities are probably an issue. But it is CUSA versus the Big 12-for-now

Pants 12-07-2011 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lzen (Post 8178093)
I wanted Fedora. Oh well. There are other good candidates.

Me too. I think Zenger probably wanted him as well.

Lzen 12-07-2011 01:22 PM

He may regret it if UNC gets sanctioned by the NCAA.

Saul Good 12-07-2011 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eazyb81 (Post 8178061)

I would say KU, but it's really close.

eazyb81 12-07-2011 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by evenfall (Post 8178094)
Tough call. SMU has been bowl eligible three years in a row. There was always money and interest surrounding that school in years gone by. Both have lame stadiums and facilities are probably an issue. But it is CUSA versus the Big 12-for-now

It was announced yesterday that SMU is joining the Big East along with Boise, Houston, and a couple other schools.

At the very least, they have a strong financial incentive to throw big booster money after another name coach.

Fritz88 12-07-2011 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 8178096)
Me too. I think Zenger probably wanted him as well.

I think Zenger is ****ed.