ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   NFL Draft Paxton Lynch (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=295398)

ct 05-04-2016 07:59 AM

i haven't chimed in on this thread at all, but i gotta say i was never much intrigued with paxton lynch at all. personally i'm damn glad we didn't trade up for him, and kind love it that denver gave up their 3rd for him.

Toby Waller 05-04-2016 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duncan_idaho (Post 12215313)
Your attempt at questioning was obfuscated by your obtuseness.

Is your question is "why is Sanchez still in the league if he's a backup/stop-gap" the answer is that he's a backup/stop-gap level QB.

If your question is "why aren't there more good QBs produced in the US," there are a variety of factors at play there, including but not limited to: advent of spread offenses, competition from other sports, specialization of HS athletes, etc.

Ie you have no idea how to evaluate reality.
There's no way there's only 40 guys good enough to play the position with only a few being extremely better than others.
Sanchez is willing to play the part of the bafoon so he stays.
If football was real and he actually played that bad he would be gone 2 years ago.
If each teams actual objective is to win,there would be no Sanchez in the league and more black QBs would be starting and winning.
No QBs could or would play past the age of 35 in the real world.

vailpass 05-04-2016 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toby Waller (Post 12215648)
Ie you have no idea how to evaluate reality.
There's no way there's only 40 guys good enough to play the position with only a few being extremely better than others.
Sanchez is willing to play the part of the bafoon so he stays.
If football was real and he actually played that bad he would be gone 2 years ago.
If each teams actual objective is to win,there would be no Sanchez in the league and more black QBs would be starting and winning.
No QBs could or would play past the age of 35 in the real world.

There needs to be a separate forum where the handful of conspiracy loons are locked in. A little bit of crazy is entertaining but it gets old after a while...

Toby Waller 05-04-2016 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 12215668)
There needs to be a separate forum where the handful of conspiracy loons are locked in. A little bit of crazy is entertaining but it gets old after a while...

You disagreeing with me doesn't make what I say a conspiracy.
You've been taught to use that term to sweep away anything you don't understand. What I actually am is a skeptic.
I view sports as pro wrestling and you dont. My opinion doesn't harm you . I picked Denver to win a super bowl because I knew the league wanted it. You picked Denver to win because you root for them. I'll analyze sports the way I want and you can analyze the way you want. It has nothing to with conspiracy.
Or it could be said that you believe in the conspiracy that nothing is wrong.

vailpass 05-04-2016 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toby Waller (Post 12215703)
You've been taught to use that term to sweep away anything you don't understand. What I actually am is a skeptic.
I view sports as pro wrestling and you dont. My opinion doesn't harm you . I picked Denver to win a super bowl because I knew the league wanted it. You picked Denver to win because you root for them. I'll analyze sports the way I want and you can analyze the way you want. It has nothing to with conspiracy.

Atta' boy Mulder.

Mile High Mania 05-04-2016 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toby Waller (Post 12215703)

There's what... 3 of you now that speak in this same cryptic conspiracy laden jargon. It's funny. If you truly believe all the nonsense, then who's the fool for watching it and devoting so much time to it?

Discuss Thrower 05-04-2016 11:48 AM

Denver has the second best QB situation in the AFC West behind Oakland.

Toby Waller 05-04-2016 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mile High Mania (Post 12215755)
There's what... 3 of you now that speak in this same cryptic conspiracy laden jargon. It's funny. If you truly believe all the nonsense, then who's the fool for watching it and devoting so much time to it?

Already covered why multiple times.
Entertainment is entertainment and I treat it that way.
not as a emotional investment I take seriously.
Cryptic? If it's so cryptic how come it takes me 10 minutes of research to see that teams become winners Everytime they move,change owners or build new stadiums?
Why,when the Rams are taken from Missouri, are the Royals,Chiefs and Blues all getting to the second round or further in the playoffs in the same year? Why are they all doing so well at the same time when they traditionally bomb by playoff time?

vailpass 05-04-2016 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mile High Mania (Post 12215755)

Like I said, they need they're own little forum where they can enjoy knowing so much more than the common man.
A little of their craziness is funny but it gets old in a hurry. I realize they may very well have real life mental issues and don't wish to be unkind but sometimes...

Mr. Plow 05-04-2016 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 12215858)
Like I said, they need they're own little forum where they can enjoy knowing so much more than the common man.
A little of their craziness is funny but it gets old in a hurry. I realize they may very well have real life mental issues and don't wish to be unkind but sometimes...

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/

Toby Waller 05-04-2016 12:49 PM

Quote:

I just challenged you with details to look up. You are the one who is mentally challenged because you are afraid to confront it.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Rpk-7omWhC...est%2Bever.jpg

BlackOp 05-04-2016 01:37 PM

Quote:

You're very generous in your convoluted ignorance...I haven't witnessed a post from you that even remotely involved abstract thought or intuition.

You just try to herd other posters into your limited thought process...keeping things safe and familiar. You want them in a separate forum so you can have your own group-think, circle-jerk...reinforcing your corporate programming.

Should be popular...

One word...Sanchez. Let that bounce around the empty skull of yours....

Toby Waller 05-04-2016 01:49 PM

http://cdn3.sbnation.com/imported_as...NCHEZ-SNAP.gif
http://static3.thesportsterimages.co...nchez-anim.gif

Toby Waller 05-04-2016 03:25 PM

Quote:

Bernays from "Psychology of Public Relations":

Quote:

"...the group mind does not think in the strict sense of the word. In place of thoughts it has impulses, habits and emotions. In making up its mind its first impulse is usually to follow the example of a trusted leader [an icon or celebrity]. This is one of the most firmly established principles of mass psychology. But when the example of the leader is not at hand and the herd must think for itself, it does so by means of cliches, pat words or images which stand for a whole group of ideas or experiences." - See more at: http://henrymakow.com/2014/06/Edward....NRdQQ16n.dpuf

Pasta Little Brioni 05-04-2016 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 12215774)
Denver has the second best QB situation in the AFC West behind Oakland.

:spock: