ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   ****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264510)

patteeu 12-04-2012 10:46 PM

No player is going to be bothered by a banner with a reasonable message flying over the parking lot before gametime. It's not even an issue.

Reerun_KC 12-04-2012 10:47 PM

Jamaal can **** himself. He will be a broke dick RB in 1-2.anyways and is no way part of this franchise going forward anyway. That dumb ****er needs to shut his stupid ass mouth.

Reerun_KC 12-04-2012 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 9181651)
No player is going to be bothered by a banner with a reasonable message flying over the parking lot before gametime. It's not even an issue.

Who cares if those losers are bothered by it anyway. If they didn't suck so.****ing bad we wouldn't be here. 85% of these guys can leave and **** themselves. There isn't a player on the chiefs good enough to.win the Superbowl anyways.

NJChiefsFan 12-04-2012 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 9181654)
Jamaal can **** himself. He will be a broke dick RB in 1-2.anyways and is no way part of this franchise going forward anyway. That dumb ****er needs to shut his stupid ass mouth.

Hold on now. Correct me if I am wrong but I am pretty sure Charles has said nothing about our banners. It was just brought up as a hypothetical.

patteeu 12-04-2012 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 9181667)
Who cares if those losers are bothered by it anyway. If they didn't suck so.****ing bad we wouldn't be here. 85% of these guys can leave and **** themselves. There isn't a player on the chiefs good enough to.win the Superbowl anyways.

I made the same point earlier in the thread. I don't think any player will be bothered, but if one of them is, I don't think we should care about it.

Reerun_KC 12-04-2012 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan (Post 9181680)
Hold on now. Correct me if I am wrong but I am pretty sure Charles has said nothing about our banners. It was just brought up as a hypothetical.

oh okay... well just in case....

Besides he is done in KC. unless we change Gm and HC he has no shot at anything meaningful and is more than likely washed up soon anyways

RB is the easiest and most replaceable position in the NFL. RB's are a dime a dozen and the least amount of investment for any team...

patteeu 12-04-2012 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan (Post 9181680)

Right. There's zero reason to believe that Jamaal Charles cares one way or another about SOC's banners or about what SOC decides to do at the Indy game.

Reerun_KC 12-04-2012 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 9181690)
I made the same point earlier in the thread. I don't think any player will be bothered, but if one of them is, I don't think we should care about it.

Fair enough... Besides we are 2-3 years away from anything meaningful or 6+ years if they keep Pioli....

Groves 12-04-2012 11:02 PM

Here's how it will play out in the media:

They will take whatever we write, and spin it in the way that gives them the most advantage.

This usually, but not always, entails them selecting as its meaning the most controversial meaning they can squeeze out of it.

Back when "fire PIOLI" had zing, they gladly ran with it, and we loved it.

This go around, they will have much juicer controversy to squeeze out of our little banner, and we probably won't like it.

I'm all for a banner, but as others have said, we'll need to wait and take the temperature closer to game time.

Phobia 12-05-2012 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 9181695)
Right. There's zero reason to believe that Jamaal Charles cares one way or another about SOC's banners or about what SOC decides to do at the Indy game.

Wait. The mayor of KC seems to think unruly fans somehow contributed to Belcher's mind in a statement to the press at Arrowhead Saturday.

Marcellus 12-05-2012 07:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 9181654)

:hmmm: Irony dripping from this post.

patteeu 12-05-2012 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9181922)
Wait. The mayor of KC seems to think unruly fans somehow contributed to Belcher's mind in a statement to the press at Arrowhead Saturday.

Yeah, that was pretty absurd. That guy is a dope.

007 12-05-2012 07:55 AM

INteresting that this thread pulls up crockpot slowcookers as the advertisement at the bottom.

Buehler445 12-05-2012 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marco Polo (Post 9179738)
DRAFT GENO SMITH - SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM

I'm echoing what another suggested; let's focus on the QB we want in case we don't get the #1 pick.

Disagree. Pioli is the problem. Under no circumstance should our message veer from fire Pioli.

Tribal Warfare 12-05-2012 08:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 9182102)
Disagree. Pioli is the problem. Under no circumstance should our message veer from fire Pioli.

I concur