ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Alex Smith did, does, and will always suck. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270480)

OnTheWarpath15 10-27-2013 04:36 PM

Anyone else find it funny that in the offseason, people were adamant that Bowe and Avery were a nice 1-2 punch.

Now they are garbage - to perpetuate a false narrative by those who can't handle the truth about Alex Smith.

Sandy Vagina 10-27-2013 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 10131186)
Anyone else find it funny that in the offseason, people were adamant that Bowe and Avery were a nice 1-2 punch.

Now they are garbage - to perpetuate a false narrative by those who can't handle the truth about Alex Smith.

they're not garbage, but they are not all that either....

DeezNutz 10-27-2013 04:38 PM

In fairness, when Alex ****ing Smith overthrew Fasano, our QB put the defense in a great position, so at least there's that.

Right?

****ing joke, all of it.

Sandy Vagina 10-27-2013 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 10131215)
In fairness, when Alex ****ing Smith overthrew Fasano, our QB put the defense in a great position, so at least there's that.

Right?

****ing joke, all of it.

u mad at 8-0, bro? :p

jd1020 10-27-2013 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mac-NinersChiefs (Post 10131209)

They are what any respectable QB would take and run with.

Avery has been open on multiple occasions and Alex will overthrow him by 5 yards. Bowe is on pace for 604 yards... just 15 more yards he had in 2009 when he played in only 11 games (with Matt Cassel).

DeezNutz 10-27-2013 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mac-NinersChiefs (Post 10131209)

Yep. Bowe was just signed to a contract consistent with #3 WRs in the league, and his production up until this year is further proof that he's not all that.

Mediocre receiver. Clearly not giving effort on his routes. Strangely, though, he continues to be a beast when blocking, so apparently he loves Charles far more than he loves himself. Strange.

There couldn't possibly be another explanation for why Bowe has suddenly disappeared for the first time in his pro career...

BigMeatballDave 10-27-2013 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 10131241)
Yep. Bowe was just signed to a contract consistent with #3 WRs in the league, and his production up until this year is further proof that he's not all that.

Mediocre receiver. Clearly not giving effort on his routes. Strangely, though, he continues to be a beast when blocking, so apparently he loves Charles far more than he loves himself. Strange.

There couldn't possibly be another explanation for why Bowe has suddenly disappeared for the first time in his pro career...

Typical selfish WR...

Mav 10-27-2013 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 10131186)

Its always cute when you round the way attack me.

When have I EVER EXCUSED alex smith from being mediocre?

hell you took the GARBAGE out of my post. Did you not see where I myself called Alex Smith mediocre?

No, of course not. Because you are a dumb **** who just loves to hear yourself speak.

OnTheWarpath15 10-27-2013 04:48 PM

Whoa. Narcissistic much?

It was a general statement. MANY people are blaming a "lack of weapons" for Alex Smith's mediocre play.

Do a search using my user name and the word "garbage" and you get back 165 results over 7+ years.

How long have you been here again?

Might want to take a break, you self important douchebag.

Trakkk 10-27-2013 04:50 PM

Whats he at now, 27-5-1? I lost count

Brock 10-27-2013 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 10131333)
Whoa. Narcissistic much?

It was a general statement. MANY people are blaming a "lack of weapons" for Alex Smith's mediocre play.

Do a search using my user name and the word "garbage" and you get back 165 results over 7+ years.

How long have you been here again.

He always thinks people are talking about him when talking about stupid things people say.

Mav 10-27-2013 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 10131333)
Whoa. Narcissistic much?

How long have you been here again?

Meh. At least I can be a man and admit when I say something.

Who in this instance were you referring to with your comment about garbage, especially when I was the one pointing out about the GARBAGE that is the Chiefs wide receivers and tight ends?

Hmmmm?

Just own it. I run from nothing. I could give a shit care less what you have done over the 7 + years. I ignore you completely unless you are addressing me.

You are a coward. And everyone is a SELF IMPORTANT douche bag.

You in no way come off as being self important. You come off as being caring considerate polite, and cordial.

That, was sarcasm.

Eat a dick and die.

Mav 10-27-2013 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 10131366)
He always thinks people are talking about him when talking about stupid things people say.

Yeah genius. It was really hard to put the GARBAGE into perspective especially when I was the person who brought up the TERM GARBAGE, and was referring to the Chiefs wide receivers.

I can totally see how I ALWAYS think that someone is talking about me, especially when they are.

But feel free to get back on your knees and suck his dick some more.

I don't mean to stop you.

Sandy Vagina 10-27-2013 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 10131433)
Meh. At least I can be a man and admit when I say something.

Who in this instance were you referring to with your comment about garbage, especially when I was the one pointing out about the GARBAGE that is the Chiefs wide receivers and tight ends?

Hmmmm?

Just own it. I run from nothing. I could give a shit care less what you have done over the 7 + years. I ignore you completely unless you are addressing me.

You are a coward. And everyone is a SELF IMPORTANT douche bag.

You in no way come off as being self important. You come off as being caring considerate polite, and cordial.

That, was sarcasm.

Eat a dick and die.

THIS... (to OTW58)

Brock 10-27-2013 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 10131439)
Yeah genius. It was really hard to put the GARBAGE into perspective especially when I was the person who brought up the TERM GARBAGE, and was referring to the Chiefs wide receivers.

I can totally see how I ALWAYS think that someone is talking about me, especially when they are.

But feel free to get back on your knees and suck his dick some more.

I don't mean to stop you.

You do always think somebody's talking about you. Nobody whines about it more than you.. but continue with your homosexual fantasies, you great football poster, you.