ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Poop Dumbest mofo on the Planet. FINAL vote!! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=315636)

BlackOp 06-03-2018 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball (Post 13579748)
FYP

Didn't you **** up making the first poll...and it showed no results? The irony is rich...maybe you should have included yourself.

Just sayin...in the future, when you want to make a "dumbest poster" contest...it's probably best to make sure it works first...for dramatic effect.

Pasta Little Brioni 06-03-2018 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 13579759)
Didn't you **** up making the first poll...and it showed no results? The irony is rich...maybe you should have included yourself.

Just sayin...in the future, when you want to make a "dumbest poster" contest...it's probably best to make sure it works first...for dramatic effect.

I double posted the thread and forgot you could add a poll to make it into a different heat...yeah same thing as tin foil loon ass conspiracies, jesuits, and dinosaurs ****ing about in the Iron Age

Pasta Little Brioni 06-03-2018 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by threebag02 (Post 13579758)
Let me know before you call it, so I can slip one to old Sweet's.

Will do. It will be tomorrow evening around 7 or 8. This one is going to the wire

BlackOp 06-03-2018 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball (Post 13579763)
I double posted the thread and forgot you could add a poll to make it into a different heat...yeah same thing as tin foil loon ass conspiracies, jesuits, and dinosaurs ****ing about in the Iron Age

I didn't start a thread about the dumbest posters and **** it up....ROFL. Own your own dumbassery...Timmy.

Instant karma never sleeps...

Pasta Little Brioni 06-03-2018 04:15 PM

All the mods voted for Sweets, heh

threebag 06-03-2018 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball (Post 13579769)
All the mods voted for Sweets, heh

He has swept that demographic for a long time.

jjchieffan 06-03-2018 04:30 PM

I don't know why, but I can't see the votes on any of the polls. I've tried from my phone and my PC. Oh well, I know who my persecuted are. Lol. Let's see. SDH, Pablo, Fish, Lewdog, Carcosa, Lonewolf, kCUnitef. That's off the top of my head. I doubt that the other 7 are much of a surprise. I just have to think of the guys who have been attacking my faith.

Naptown Chief 06-03-2018 04:32 PM

Is there going to be a similar poll for mods?

vailpass 06-03-2018 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jjchieffan (Post 13579779)
I don't know why, but I can't see the votes on any of the polls. I've tried from my phone and my PC. Oh well, I know who my persecuted are. Lol. Let's see. SDH, Pablo, Fish, Lewdog, Carcosa, Lonewolf, kCUnitef. That's off the top of my head. I doubt that the other 7 are much of a surprise. I just have to think of the guys who have been attacking my faith.

Did you try clicking on any of the numbers in the total votes column?

lewdog 06-03-2018 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 13579787)

Nah man, that’s science.

BlackOp 06-03-2018 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jjchieffan (Post 13579779)
I just have to think of the guys who have been attacking my faith.

I wouldn't sweat it...it's just a bunch of fat, bored dudes on the internet. The invisible mob lynching...

Threads like this are what middle school girls create on Facebook during a Saturday night slumber party....nice work Meat Ball.

Like I said earlier...I am honored to be included among such a distinguished group. They dont seem to give a rat's ass what the botched masses think.

I did get voted "dumbest" by someone who started the "Rape and Midgets" thread...that's pretty amazing.

jjchieffan 06-03-2018 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 13579787)

Nope. I didn't know that you had to click on it to see it. Thanks. Now that I see the list, I actually am surprised. Several of the names are posters that I never even heard of. Lol.

BigCatDaddy 06-03-2018 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jjchieffan (Post 13579814)
Nope. I didn't know that you had to click on it to see it. Thanks. Now that I see the list, I actually am surprised. Several of the names are posters that I never even heard of. Lol.

Making a strong push I see.

jjchieffan 06-03-2018 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 13579801)
I wouldn't sweat it...it's just a bunch of fat, bored dudes on the internet. The invisible mob lynching...

Threads like this are what middle school girls create on Facebook during a Saturday night slumber party....nice work Meat Ball.

Like I said earlier...I am honored to be included among such a distinguished group. They dont seem to give a rat's ass what the botched masses think.

I did get voted "dumbest" by someone who started the "Rape and Midgets" thread...that's pretty amazing.

I'm not bothered by it. I told my fiancee and we've been laughing about the whole thing. I know that none of them have ever met me and are only voting me as dumbass because they hate being told that what they choose to believe may be wrong. Whatever, that's up to them. I choose to believe the Word of God. I choose to be open about that. And I expect the majority of people to act just like these guys are acting. My Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ,was treated much worse. He was laughed at and ridiculed, then beaten and hung on a cross to die, where he was again mocked and ridiculed. These guys are just using hateful words. I'm pretty sure I can handle that.

jjchieffan 06-03-2018 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 13579815)
Making a strong push I see.

A strong push for what? 3rd? Lol. The 2 real dumbasses are battling it out for supremacy. I'm not even close.