ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Q&A with Romeo Crennel – 9/10 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=263479)

Reerun_KC 09-11-2012 07:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackBob (Post 8900900)
I love the guy and believe in him. It's alot better than hearing "we're 0-1 in the first quarter of the season."

Romeo is real and speaks from the heart. He was pretty damn honest there.

None of the other coaches would have had the balls to say this imo. It's the truth. Sometimes you can't match up. We couldn't match up.

Yeah thats great. I am looking forward to the day he is fired...

BoneKrusher 09-11-2012 07:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 8900964)
Yeah thats great. I am looking forward to the day he is fired...

yeah,
it's early but i don't like his style so far.
i get the feeling he's nothing more than Pioli's puppet.

Hog's Gone Fishin 09-11-2012 07:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 8900964)
Yeah thats great. I am looking forward to the day he gets his 6th SB ring...

Fixed it dumbass !

Reerun_KC 09-11-2012 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog Farmer (Post 8900975)
Fixed it dumbass !

http://cdn.uproxx.com/wp-content/upl...po1_r1_400.gif

Thats for changing my post with stupid bullshit...

Lightrise 09-11-2012 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BoneKrusher (Post 8899014)
The Process is getting Old.

Yep. I didn't support making Romeo HC but ultimately this is what we had to do, for this season. It's one year and done. If we are going for the gold and drafting a QB it will not be a HC who believes in Brady Quinn. Good luck Romeo, but you needed to win the opener.

TLO 09-11-2012 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 8898983)
A lot of words to say nothing at all.

That's why I stopped giving a shit about Q&A's, interviews, etc... They never actually say anything worthwhile.

Pasta Little Brioni 09-11-2012 08:57 AM

What NFL coach says anything? It's the same bullshit and most of them use the same recycled garbage like "it's a process"

Black Bob 09-11-2012 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BoneKrusher (Post 8900972)
yeah,
it's early but i don't like his style so far.
i get the feeling he's nothing more than Pioli's puppet.

I really didn't like the defensive gameplan for Atlanta. I really felt like we were ****ed with Jaques Reeves and he should have lived and died with the blitz. We hardly blitzed at all and sat in zone coverages all day. It's not like we were playing against Tebow. I don't get it?

TLO 09-11-2012 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackBob (Post 8901065)
I really didn't like the defensive gameplan for Atlanta. I really felt like we were ****ed with Jaques Reeves and he should have lived and died with the blitz. We hardly blitzed at all and sat in zone coverages all day. It's not like we were playing against Tebow. I don't get it?

We got burned every time we blitzed. But then again we got burned when we didn't blitz too.

We need Flowers and Tamba back. And DJ to get healthy.

Imon Yourside 09-11-2012 09:05 AM

Reporter "Why does your team suck and why do you manage to piss down your leg at the QB position when the heat is on?"

RC "Well you would have to ask MF'in Scott Pioli about that, I believe he's out in the parking lot picking up wrappers. Did i mention we are #2 in cap room?"

Black Bob 09-11-2012 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Smoke (Post 8901071)
We got burned every time we blitzed. But then again we got burned when we didn't blitz too.

We need Flowers and Tamba back. And DJ to get healthy.

Yeah definately... We really got burned every time we blitzed Berry. Why blitz Berry and leave Reeves alone? That didn't make sense.....

The Bad Guy 09-11-2012 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackBob (Post 8900860)
I was thinking this last night... What is next? What will be the main complaint three years from now?

Why do you act like there's not legit things to bitch about with this team in regards to the QB position.

If you want to stick your fingers in your ears and keep sucking on the teet of the Chiefs, go ahead BarryKoolaid.

This team's coaching hires, QB decisions and lack of depth and not winning a playoff game in 20 years will cause people to complain.

Sorry that you want to accept this garbage product.

Imon Yourside 09-11-2012 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 8901075)
Why do you act like there's not legit things to bitch about with this team in regards to the QB position.

If you want to stick your fingers in your ears and keep sucking on the teet of the Chiefs, go ahead BarryKoolaid.

This team's coaching hires, QB decisions and lack of depth and not winning a playoff game in 20 years will cause people to complain.

Sorry that you want to accept this garbage product.

But look at all that cap room we have available! /Clark Pioli

BoneKrusher 09-11-2012 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 8901072)
Reporter "Why does your team suck and why do you manage to piss down your leg at the QB position when the heat is on?"

RC "Well you would have to ask MF'in Scott Pioli about that, I believe he's out in the parking lot picking up wrappers. Did i mention we are #2 in cap room?"

LMAOLMAO

Pasta Little Brioni 09-11-2012 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackBob (Post 8901065)

Ryan completed 75 percent of his passes with 2 TD's against the blitz. We were ****ed any which way.