ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Poop 2 Samuel 1:25 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=222410)

Simply Red 01-26-2010 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirk digler (Post 6480187)
if he did contact Kotter's school then why isn't he perma-banned?

because it's Mr. ****ing Kotter.

ChiTown 01-26-2010 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 6480192)
THIS

No shit.

I have to ask:
Why do we tolerate this ****wad and allow him to continue posting here?

HemiEd 01-26-2010 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewPhin (Post 6480170)
I remember Kotter's school being contacted. I never knew that Skip was behind it. :shake:

Yeah, no shit, that is low down cowardly shit that should result in a permanent ban. ****, that is horrible! What the **** did he gain from doing that? Sick ****!

doomy3 01-26-2010 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 6480206)
I agree they likely wouldn't have liked that. However, I was just ripping on Skip in that. My dad is a mechanic so I don't frown on manual labor jobs at all. When he repeatedly tried to downplay my job, I lashed out.

I have a great deal of respect for those types of jobs.

Fair enough.

I didn't read the whole thread, just the last few pages.

Definitely don't think Skip should have sent you those PMs, that's for sure.

'Hamas' Jenkins 01-26-2010 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTown (Post 6480209)
No shit.

I have to ask:
Why do we tolerate this ****wad and allow him to continue posting here?

"Why'd you have to kill him?"

"He lost a leg. He was an athlete. That's like taking away a horse's cock, it's all he has."

luv 01-26-2010 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 6480193)
For those that didn't read the thread....Skip went off about teachers being lazy, working 180 days a year, yadda yadda yadda in a thread last year. I got pissed in that one, but left it alone after a while.

Skip then did the same thing the other night, and I responded back and forth with him. He said that teachers didn't know real work, and then I responded with a slam against cable installers. Skip sent me 3 neg rep messages during this period. This continued in the thread and I got heated and used some language (surprise, surprise).

Ironic, according to Skip, he never did much work either.

I respect teachers. Imagine babysitting a classroom full of kids for so many hours each day, plus trying to get them to learn something. Plus, they do so much work at home such as grading papers, reading reports, etc. During the summer, some teach summer school, and others continue their own education.

Unless you're a KU fan, or a skinny chick with boobs that flirts with him, then he basically hates everyone.

ChiTown 01-26-2010 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 6480219)
"Why'd you have to kill him?"

"He lost a leg. He was an athlete. That's like taking away a horse's cock, it's all he has."

ROFL

Buck 01-26-2010 12:18 PM

By the way, I never read the thread and I don't think what he did was right, but I still like the guy. Everyone acts like a douche every once in a while.

JD10367 01-26-2010 12:19 PM

It's all this guy's fault.

http://www.boston.com/ae/tv/blog/jay-leno.jpg

Pitt Gorilla 01-26-2010 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewPhin (Post 6480170)
I remember Kotter's school being contacted. I never knew that Skip was behind it. :shake:

For some reason, Kotter thought I did that and threatened to contact my employer. I honestly don't understand people on a board threatening to mess up someone's life.

Jilly 01-26-2010 12:20 PM

I had no idea people could get banned for threats like that. I've had several people say via pm or insinuate they were going to find my church and show them who I am, etc. Someone even said they were going to call to tell them that I'm bisexual. It's in the past now and I don't care, but it's good to know anyways.

Bearcat2005 01-26-2010 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewPhin (Post 6480188)
It's sort of sad, really. It's obvious that he takes the Planet very seriously (I won't speculate on the quality of his real life that causes this). As such, when he's insulted on here, it's very real and hurtful to him. He also takes his "popularity" and "status" on here seriously (see his old rants about 100 post thread starts).

Anyway, maybe a break will give him a little perspective on the Planet.

Couldn't agree with you more phin.....
Like many who they are on here and who they are on the real planet are much different, however when you try to "punish" someone and threaten their job over a heated convo (not a big deal) then you need some perspective.

Titty Meat 01-26-2010 12:21 PM

Whatd the old **** do?

dirk digler 01-26-2010 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 6480221)
Ironic, according to Skip, he never did much work either.

I respect teachers. Imagine babysitting a classroom full of kids for so many hours each day, plus trying to get them to learn something. Plus, they do so much work at home such as grading papers, reading reports, etc. During the summer, some teach summer school, and others continue their own education.

Unless you're a KU fan, or a skinny chick with boobs that flirts with him, then he basically hates everyone.

I am not a KU fan or a skinny chick with boobs and Skip and I always got along. Maybe I am just the special exception. :)

Mr. Flopnuts 01-26-2010 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jilly (Post 6480239)
I had no idea people could get banned for threats like that. I've had several people say via pm or insinuate they were going to find my church and show them who I am, etc. Someone even said they were going to call to tell them that I'm bisexual. It's in the past now and I don't care, but it's good to know anyways.

You should positively forward that info to a mod should it happen again.