ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   News Boy Scouts Will Admit Girls, Allow Them to Earn Eagle Scout Rank (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=310745)

Chiefshrink 10-11-2017 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! (Post 13142393)
Meh. According to the article, they'll still be gender segregated by dens - all girl and all boy dens.

There is already girl scouts. What's the point of allowing girls now to be in boy scouts??? Oh yeah, it's the progressive Left's agenda to emasculate everything America ! You know the John Wayne, Apple Pie and Chevrolet that the Left absolutely hates.

eDave 10-11-2017 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefshrink (Post 13143337)
There is already girl scouts. What's the point of allowing girls now to be in boy scouts??? Oh yeah, it's the progressive Left's agenda to emasculate everything America ! You know the John Wayne, Apple Pie and Chevrolet that the Left absolutely hates.

They aren't making girls join.

Chiefshrink 10-11-2017 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 13143341)
They aren't making girls join.

I said "allowing" not "making".:hmmm:

eDave 10-11-2017 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefshrink (Post 13143350)
I said "allowing" not "making".:hmmm:

Then you point is mute.

bigjosh 10-11-2017 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefshrink (Post 13143337)

Some of you dipshits always have to make shit political.

My daughter would love to do the shit kids get to do in boyscouts. Its more fun, fulfilling, and useful in the future than any of the shit she will do in gsa.

Sent from my HTC Desire 530 using Tapatalk

cosmo20002 10-11-2017 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 13142903)
There's nothing nerdy about being a Boy Scout.

How about the uniform?

Fire Me Boy! 10-11-2017 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 13143352)
Then you point is mute.

mute ≠ moot

Chiefshrink 10-11-2017 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigjosh006 (Post 13143357)
Some of you dipshits always have to make shit political.

My daughter would love to do the shit kids get to do in boyscouts. Its more fun, fulfilling, and useful in the future than any of the shit she will do in gsa.

Sent from my HTC Desire 530 using Tapatalk

Be that dad that stands up and say's "why can't we do what the BS are doing" ? Nothing say's you can't make a difference. But I call it the way I see it and all this mixing of genders in our culture trying to emasculate the American male and prop up the "I am woman here me roar" BS is just that. The pussification of our males in our culture, taking advantage of the "passive American male" who let's it happen.

Chiefshrink 10-11-2017 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 13143352)
Then you point is mute.

Nope. You didn't answer my question. If there are already GS why allow them in BS ? I already gave you my answer.:hmmm:

Pointer19 10-11-2017 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefshrink (Post 13143405)
Be that dad that stands up and say's "why can't we do what the BS are doing" ? Nothing say's you can't make a difference. But I call it the way I see it and all this mixing of genders in our culture trying to emasculate the American male and prop up the "I am woman here me roar" BS is just that. The pussification of our males in our culture, taking advantage of the "passive American male" who let's it happen.

I agree with this. I think adding girls to the mix will be a distraction from the learning and bonding the boys are supposed to do together. It's about teaching boys to become quality men.

Girl Scouts sucks, from what I understand. Instead of abandoning ship and crashing the BSA party, parents should get the GSA executives to change the way things go down.

kysirsoze 10-11-2017 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pointer19 (Post 13143430)
I agree with this. I think adding girls to the mix will be a distraction from the learning and bonding the boys are supposed to do together. It's about teaching boys to become quality men.

Girl Scouts sucks, from what I understand. Instead of abandoning ship and crashing the BSA party, parents should get the GSA executives to change the way things go down.

I would tend to agree with this. Cub Scouts is pretty different, however. Hell, when I was in Cub Scouts, most of the leaders were women. The activities were geared around games and very basic skills we would use when we reach Boy Scouts. Boy Scouts had a different tone and was much more about approaching manhood. That hasn't changed with this news.

ThaVirus 10-11-2017 07:59 PM

Are we upset over this now? Lol

Good God, some of you guys are real ****ing pussies.

kysirsoze 10-11-2017 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 13143517)
Are we upset over this now? Lol

Good God, some of you guys are real ****ing pussies.

You're only saying that because the libs have taken your manhood.

BlackHelicopters 10-12-2017 05:54 AM

Two ways to look at this.

HemiEd 10-12-2017 06:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kccrow (Post 13143160)
Did your leaders drop you off in the woods with one match, one egg, and a compass and tell you they'd "see you in the morning" like mine did?

I never scrambled so hard to build a fire in my life... Kind of a long night in the woods by yourself with nothing, then the task of not getting lost in the morning on your mind.

no, wow. :eek: