ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Update, I have surgery scheduled for Monday. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=179249)

Skip Towne 01-29-2008 11:24 AM

Good to see you back Roy.

bogey 01-29-2008 12:42 PM

Stay strong Roy.

JohninGpt 01-29-2008 12:44 PM

Glad the surgery went well, I hope you feel better soon.

Groves 01-29-2008 01:32 PM

Great news! Thanks for the update.

go bo 01-29-2008 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lzen
Prayers for you, Roy.

All you guys with the kidney stones, I have a question. Do you guys ever drink water? Or is it just mostly pop?

water?

since i've been drinking lots of water (up to a gallon a day or more) i haven't had anymore stones...

last one i had was in the early 1980's...

no fun at all...

Coogs 01-29-2008 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ROYC75
The doctor told me that if she was a betting woman,

This thread is completely worthless without pic's! ;)

Glad you are on the mend! :thumb:

ROYC75 01-29-2008 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coogs
This thread is completely worthless without pic's! ;)

Glad you are on the mend! :thumb:

OK, you asked for it, this pic does her no justice, she is alot prettier in person.http://www.theurologygroup.cc/images/doctors/10.jpg

Frazod 01-29-2008 03:26 PM

Glad you're doing better, Roy.

I'm still willing to send the shirt, though. :evil:

ROYC75 01-29-2008 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod
Glad you're doing better, Roy.

I'm still willing to send the shirt, though. :evil:

BURN IT !

TEX 01-29-2008 05:47 PM

Man, you're one TOUGH son of a gun - wish you the best!

Simplex3 01-29-2008 06:24 PM

Quote:

WOW, :eek:talking about painful, they got me in there at 2:30 PM, released me at 9:30 PM. My goodness, I feel like I was wacked in the gut and crotch with a ball bat.

GOOD NEWS ! The doctor told me that if she was a betting woman, I had about a 5% chance of this coming off OK, puting in the stents on both kidneys. She was pretty much prepaired to do the tube in the back with a drainage tube and bag. Got lucky, she said it was tough but was able to pull it off. Hurts like hell to sit up now and piss, I'm not going to stay on here too long.

Thanks all for the support ,prayers and wishes......... Means alot to the big guy upstairs.

Was the doc hot?

ROYC75 01-29-2008 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simplex3
Was the doc hot?

Meh, wasn't bad, the pic does her no justice, she is better looking in person. Her bedside mannors are humorus, we got along just fine.

Simplex3 01-29-2008 06:42 PM

Quote:

Meh, wasn't bad, the pic does her no justice, she is better looking in person. Her bedside mannors are humorus, we got along just fine.

So did you hit it?

ROYC75 01-29-2008 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simplex3
So did you hit it?

No ...... kinda wasn't feeling that urge, ya know. I guess you missed the 1st thread where she examined / violated me.

She says we have had 2 dates now....... I told her the next on is Feb. 13th, she not getting any flowers or chocolates. Both dam times she violated me and made me feel like shit afterwards.

Bad date in her office ! :D

Simplex3 01-29-2008 07:09 PM

Quote:

No ...... kinda wasn't feeling that urge, ya know. I guess you missed the 1st thread where she examined / violated me.

She says we have had 2 dates now....... I told her the next on is Feb. 13th, she not getting any flowers or chocolates. Both dam times she violated me and made me feel like shit afterwards.

Bad date in her office ! :D

Dude, being violated on the first AND second dates sounds like a dream come true.

:shrug:

I think you just need to look at this a different way. You meet a good looking chick, she grabs your junk the first time she meets you, etc.