ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Okay fellas if you want to impress the S/O (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=197141)

Nzoner 01-29-2009 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 5438573)
It really sounds like what I'm looking for. Very rarely, are we the "Dark, quiet, ultra romantic" restaurant.

Enjoy and make sure to get the mrs the house drink special,I can't remember what it's called but it's tasty and strong

Mr. Plow 01-29-2009 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nzoner (Post 5438588)
Enjoy and make sure to get the mrs the house drink special,I can't remember what it's called but it's tasty and strong

Thanks again for all the help.

PastorMikH 01-29-2009 04:46 PM

Pretty interesting. Though following the theme of the room may not impress the wife much. I just don't see a phrase like "C'mere Wench!" putting her in a romantic mood.

Katipan 01-29-2009 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PastorMikH (Post 5438864)
Pretty interesting. Though following the theme of the room may not impress the wife much. I just don't see a phrase like "C'mere Wench!" putting her in a romantic mood.

But "C'mere M'lady" always made me giddy at the Ren Faire.

Course I was 14-17, but still...

sedated 01-29-2009 04:53 PM

"Now, the lady will have the linguini and white clam sauce, and a Coke with no ice."

Be sure to have side one of Led Zeppelin IV ready to go.

Jilly 01-29-2009 05:18 PM

I feel like you'd get there, do your business and then be disappointed you spent the money.... but that's just me...

I'd rather go to Dave and Buster's, play some games, laugh my ass off, then spend the night in a hotel that is mediocre at best...and that's without my pretend I'm a hooker, trashy motel fantasy...add that in there and I'm a pretty cheap date

Nzoner 01-29-2009 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sedated (Post 5438876)
"Now, the lady will have the linguini and white clam sauce, and a Coke with no ice."

Be sure to have side one of Led Zeppelin IV ready to go.

Nice :thumb:

Fritz88 01-29-2009 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rageeumr (Post 5237167)
My wife drops a hint about this place every once in a while. I know she'd want to stay in the Camelot suite. Unfortunately I have a real problem with paying over $300 to sleep less than a half hour from my house.

make wife happy for a night..it's a long time, high risk investment.

Katipan 01-29-2009 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jilly (Post 5438926)
I feel like you'd get there, do your business and then be disappointed you spent the money.... but that's just me...

I'd rather go to Dave and Buster's, play some games, laugh my ass off, then spend the night in a hotel that is mediocre at best...and that's without my pretend I'm a hooker, trashy motel fantasy...add that in there and I'm a pretty cheap date

Will you be my Valentine?