ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs If there was any doubt Belichik was running the show all along in New England (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=206806)

Garcia Bronco 04-27-2009 12:27 PM

Stockpiling picks for an uncapped year is a bad idea.

Pioli Zombie 04-27-2009 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Krab's (Post 5719053)
Well if you're correct, that would explain Pioli's inability to move around in the draft this year. Let's just hope that his talent evaluation is better than his draft managing.

Maybe he could go back up to New England and take some "how to make a ****ing trade" classes from Belichek.

I forgot. You are one of assholes too.
Posted via Mobile Device

Messier 04-27-2009 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B_Ambuehl (Post 5719047)
Yeah do you remember how they all reacted after Herm was hired and several Jets fans came over here and told them exactly what would happen? hahaha I still get laughs out of that. I didn't see that post yesterday Frankie, but its good to know not everybody around here just sits around and drinks the koolaid.

Difference is after Pioli was hired Patriots fans came here and said great hire.

I find it intresting that "Drinking the kool-aid" now means all takes that aren't everything sucks.

Sweet Daddy Hate 04-27-2009 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Krab's (Post 5719053)
Well if you're correct, that would explain Pioli's inability to move around in the draft this year. Let's just hope that his talent evaluation is better than his draft managing.

Maybe he could go back up to New England and take some "how to make a ****ing trade" classes from Belichek.

And look how he left your boy Cassel open for a fun day(s) of "On your ass, and eating grass".

Quite the genius that felllow, what with the ungodly deep reservoir of O-line talent in this draft, no?

Pioli Zombie 04-27-2009 12:30 PM

I love how its already a given that the draft sucked. Because of a few assholes on chiefs planet say so.
Posted via Mobile Device

Sweet Daddy Hate 04-27-2009 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pioli Zombie (Post 5719060)
What backpeddle. Pioli did a great job in NE and he'll do a great job here I believe.

That doesn't mean he was in charge of the Patriots, you dumbass.
Posted via Mobile Device

I'd like to believe too. Do I just click my heels together and say "Jesus Berry Kool-Aid Oh YEAH" three times?

:doh!:

Sweet Daddy Hate 04-27-2009 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pioli Zombie (Post 5719070)
I love how its already a given that the draft sucked. Because of a few assholes on chiefs planet say so.
Posted via Mobile Device

Setting your franchise QB up for slaughter under the likes of Sackintosh = FAIL.

Pioli Zombie 04-27-2009 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raised On Riots (Post 5719072)
I'd like to believe too. Do I just click my heels together and say "Jesus Berry Kool-Aid Oh YEAH" three times?

:doh!:

Anything of substance to say?
Posted via Mobile Device

Sweet Daddy Hate 04-27-2009 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pioli Zombie (Post 5719076)
Anything of substance to say?
Posted via Mobile Device

Actually yes! I guess you missed it:

Quote:

Setting your franchise QB up for slaughter under the likes of Sackintosh = FAIL.

Pioli Zombie 04-27-2009 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raised On Riots (Post 5719075)

I must have missed something. Has the season started yet?

Well while you guys masturbate I have to get back to work. Later.
Posted via Mobile Device

Mr. Krab 04-27-2009 12:38 PM

I wonder who did the contract negotiations, Belicheck or Pioli? Will we see another STFD and stfu moment?

googlegoogle 04-27-2009 12:40 PM

Scott Buddhistioli.

Titty Meat 04-27-2009 12:44 PM

This thread sucks & RaisedOnRiots is obviously DarthCarlSatan.

Red Dawg 04-27-2009 12:44 PM

They will ride ol Bill for another 10 years based on the the 3 rings. Even if they don't make the SB at all he will be allowed to do whatever he wants.

Sully 04-27-2009 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by googlegoogle (Post 5719095)
Scott Buddhistioli.

Scott Atheioli?
Scott Hindioli?
Scott Lutherioli?
Scott Baptioli?
Scott Wiccioli?