ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Haley did the right thing.. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=248417)

GloryDayz 08-12-2011 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper16 (Post 7821498)
Right thing for the team? Sure, I can agree with that.

The right thing for the paying customers? Absolutely not.

This. To think, I flew in at 3:00 and had thoughts of taking the son to the game... Glad I did lawn work instead...

petegz28 08-12-2011 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.A.Chieffan (Post 7821996)
Jesus that post was edited?

I fixed a spelling snafu, if it makes you feel better

Rasputin 08-12-2011 09:12 PM

Cassel threw as manny passes as he did in his college career, right on track.

T. Jones did good for a few good runs that was a good sign. Hope he doesn't hit the wall any time soon.

Give McCluster some opportunities and he is going to make some big time plays.

Stanzi is a stud QB in the making, he needs to be pollished, am most exited he is a Chief! He reminded me of Rothlesshamberger ability to bounce off attempted sacks or hits and make something happen.

Wasn't much there for the regular starters not playing, so kind of an incomplete performance. Freeman is one hell of a QB thow hat off to him.

We will get to see more in the next few weeks and get a good idea of where we are at. Am ready for next Friday Friday.

Bwana 08-12-2011 09:15 PM

Yawn

A preseason game playing mostly our scrubs, no big deal.

CoMoChief 08-12-2011 09:18 PM

season's over.......thanks nfl lockout.....

petegz28 08-12-2011 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bwana (Post 7822017)
Yawn

A preseason game playing mostly our scrubs, no big deal.

Exactly. And as someone else said in the game thread, we came to play a glorified scrimmage and they came to play a real game.

Mr_Tomahawk 08-12-2011 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 7822011)

Stanzi is a stud QB in the making, he needs to be pollished, am most exited he is a Chief! He reminded me of Rothlesshamberger ability to bounce off attempted sacks or hits and make something happen.

You just compared Stanzi to Rapshamburgers? Stanzi shares more similarities with Castle...unfortunately.

kstater 08-12-2011 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 7822011)
Cassel threw as manny passes as he did in his college career, right on track.

This isn't true.

Rasputin 08-12-2011 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 7822023)
You just compared Stanzi to Rapshamburgers? Stanzi shares more similarities with Castle...unfortunately.

I like Rothlesshamberger the football player not the person.

I like Cassel the person not the football player.

I think Stanzi showed some attributes that made Rothlesshambeger successfull by extending the play and avoiding sacks. Rothlesshamberger the football player is a winner and I'd like to think Stanzi will fit that bill. Cassel not so much.

Sure-Oz 08-12-2011 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper16 (Post 7821498)
Right thing for the team? Sure, I can agree with that.

The right thing for the paying customers? Absolutely not.

I was offered a free ticket to go with a friend, i declined knowing i'd spend money on food/drinks, i prefered to be lazy tonight like the chiefs

Reerun_KC 08-12-2011 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sure-Oz (Post 7822075)
I was offered a free ticket to go with a friend, i declined knowing i'd spend money on food/drinks, i prefered to be lazy tonight like the chiefs

How were they lazy if they were just evaluating and running a glorified practice?

Explain?

Sure-Oz 08-12-2011 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 7822077)
How were they lazy if they were just evaluating and running a glorified practice?

Explain?

I'm so glad they wasted the fans time and money tonight. If they look like this in practice we are ****ed

Reerun_KC 08-12-2011 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sure-Oz (Post 7822096)
I'm so glad they wasted the fans time and money tonight. If they look like this in practice we are ****ed

Well I agree here... Charging anything for a preseason game is criminal...

You shouldnt have to pay for parking or the game...

Red Beans 08-12-2011 09:46 PM

I want to see Stanzi take some snaps with the number one O. He can put the ball right on the money if he's go time. I know it's early, but....

Shaid 08-12-2011 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 7822023)

Honestly he reminded me more of Thigpen, just sayin'. :doh!: