ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Bob Fescoe's Chiefs meltdown this morning (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=263867)

Rausch 09-18-2012 05:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 8923786)
I'll say it all season long and take whatever rep or insults that come my way. "The Show" has no place in KC. It could be tolerated if we were a winning team... but celebrating garbage time TDs against scrubs is horse shit.

It's the only time Ca$$hole has the nuts to throw him the ball...

SAUTO 09-18-2012 05:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 8923786)
Careful now... people here will eat you alive if you dare speak out against The Dwayne Bowe Show. After all... he has "earned it".

My comment on the very same thing got me a lot of hate.

I'll say it all season long and take whatever rep or insults that come my way. "The Show" has no place in KC. It could be tolerated if we were a winning team... but celebrating garbage time TDs against scrubs is horse shit.

We all made fun of First down Sammie for celebrating first downs. We now defend Bowe celebrating a garbage TD against the second string after the team got the shit kicked out of them? ****ing awesome.

let's act like Parker celebrating every ****ing first down, and some that weren't, is the same as Bowe celebrating a td.

Dipshit was spot on.
Posted via Mobile Device

htismaqe 09-18-2012 06:44 AM

Good God.

The first two threads I read this morning are ongoing rants about Dwayne Bowe's TD celebration and Rodney ****ing Hudson.

This place has LOST ITS collective MIND.

JFC, we've got a GM to dethrone people!

Black Bob 09-18-2012 06:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wazu (Post 8923012)
Did several searches. Can't believe this epic rant isn't posted, which probably means it's buried 137 posts deep in some thread with virtually zero description. But I'm posting it anyway. It's too important. Enjoy. (It's an audio link.)

http://podcast.610sports.com/kcsp2/3656437.mp3

I like this rant. He is kind of taking the same angle as me. It's their ****ing job to play football. It's their job to try and care. I really hate them because some of them quit.

htismaqe 09-18-2012 07:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackBob (Post 8924089)
I like this rant. He is kind of taking the same angle as me. It's their ****ing job to play football. It's their job to try and care. I really hate them because some of them quit.

Do you give 110% for every minute of your job, considering you work with a psychopath?

Don't be a hypocrite now Hack.

Codered 09-18-2012 07:04 AM

If it was anyone else but Bob Fescoe I'd care.

Rausch 09-18-2012 07:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 8924111)
Do you give 110% for every minute of your job, considering you work with a psychopath?

Yes, I do.

Take into consideration that I work at a prison...

Black Bob 09-18-2012 07:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 8924111)

Don't be a hypocrite now Hack.

No but, I'm not a professional athlete. I'm not an entertainer. I don't represent a city. I'm not a role model. I don't get paid millions.

It's completely different imo. It's not right.

htismaqe 09-18-2012 07:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackBob (Post 8924118)
No but, I'm not a professional athlete. I'm not an entertainer. I don't represent a city. I'm not a role model. I don't get paid millions.

It's completely different imo. It's not right.

Once again you're suggesting that a bunch of young men that play a game should be exempt from human nature.

No wonder you're so disappointed in this team. Your expectations are in line with an 8-year old's.

Molitoth 09-18-2012 07:11 AM

I hate fescoe but this was awesome. Romeo needs to play this for the team before the saints game.

Reerun_KC 09-18-2012 07:12 AM

Greatest Rant in the history of KC sports radio...

Reerun_KC 09-18-2012 07:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molitoth (Post 8924124)
I hate fescoe but this was awesome. Romeo needs to play this for the team before the saints game.

Romeo needs to listen to it... the old ****er is gravy training off this city....

**** him.

Backwards Masking 09-18-2012 07:30 AM

At one point on Keitzman yesterday, a guy called in saying it's hard to put the majority of the blame on Pioli when Clark hired the guy and refuses to spend all the $$ he could (referring the 25 mil under the cap we are)

Keitzman got pissed (you could hear the blood pressure rise in his voice) and said "The Hunts renovated Arrowhead with thier own money, it's not Clark's fault!!!" and cut the guy off and started blaming Pioli some more.

than another guy called in and blamed Clark again (for being cheap) and Keitzman got more pissed and said "that 25 million under the cap is a slanted stat", "those numbers are skewed" and "you can manipulate the stats to blame Clark but that's really unfair" and cut that caller off

THAN one last caller blamed Clark being cheap, and Keitzman got even more pissed off, cut the guy off immediately, went to a commerical, than came back and started talking Royals and Mizzou Football.

its going to be hard to listen to Keitzman ever again if Clark is paying him to watch his back, which, based on the above, is hard for me not to wonder about.

especially considering Clark hasn't said anything to defend himself, let alone punished Scott Piloi

Rausch 09-18-2012 07:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Backwards Masking (Post 8924174)
At one point on Keitzman yesterday, a guy called in saying it's hard to put the majority of the blame on Pioli when Clark hired the guy and refuses to spend all the $$ he could (referring the 25 mil under the cap we are)

Keitzman got pissed (you could hear the blood pressure rise in his voice) and said "The Hunts renovated Arrowhead with thier own money, it's not Clark's fault!!!" and cut the guy off and started blaming Pioli some more.

than another guy called in and blamed Clark again (for being cheap) and Keitzman got more pissed and said "that 25 million under the cap is a slanted stat", "those numbers are skewed" and "you can manipulate the stats to blame Clark but that's really unfair" and cut that caller off

THAN one last caller blamed Clark being cheap, and Keitzman got even more pissed off, cut the guy off immediately, went to a commerical, than came back and started talking Royals and Mizzou Football.

its going to be hard to listen to Keitzman ever again if Clark is paying him to watch his back, which, based on the above, is hard for me not to wonder about.

especially considering Clark hasn't said anything to defend himself, let alone punished Scott Piloi

When Clark first took over he talked about the importance of having a franchise QB and had multiple interviews elaborating on this.

I don't think our owner should be Jerry Jones but there is a point he should put his foot down and step in.

NO.

WE DRAFT ONE NOW.

He is the final say. There really is no argument after that...

Black Bob 09-18-2012 07:44 AM

I think Clark has good intentions and I don't think he's cheap. I do believe that the numbers a skewed. I believe his direct involvement in the cba negociations is a good example that he cares. He wouldn't have renovated the stadium if he didn't care.

I agree that he needs to take a more direct approach. I think Pioli has him under his thumb and Clark is being manipulated. He needs some help from someone that he can trust imo. He's in over his head.