ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   News Girl buys water, spends night in jail (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=274202)

oldandslow 06-30-2013 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 9785336)
Man, the whole kook brigade is invading. I hope teedubya is next.

LMAO

Rain man, mylonsd and Pitt are Kook brigade? Look, no one, absolutely no one except you seem to think these officers acted appropriately. That says something, but you seem to have a bit of difficulty looking in the mirror at times.

Donger 06-30-2013 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzz_TinBalls (Post 9785339)
see, this is why folks shit on you. because you've already stunk the room up.

I don't know what that means.

Rain Man 06-30-2013 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nightfyre (Post 9785314)
I don't understand how it is appropriate to draw your weapon on someone at all in this context. Unless they were explicitly trying to run you over.

The story is a bit confusing about whether they drew their guns and hoodjumps first or whether she revved her SUV first. It also is unclear about whether she got in her SUV before or after being approached. These are kind of important details as we conduct the Chiefsplanet trial.

Donger 06-30-2013 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oldandslow (Post 9785340)
Rain man, mylonsd and Pitt are Kook brigade? Look, no one, absolutely no one except you seem to think these officers acted appropriately. That says something, but you seem to have a bit of difficulty looking in the mirror at times.

I was referring to the folks who are engaged in hyperbole. I didn't see any of that from the three you mentioned.

And, I've already said that if it is shown that the officers drew weapons and tried to break the windows, that is most likely an over-reaction to the situation.

Nightfyre 06-30-2013 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 9785342)
The story is a bit confusing about whether they drew their guns and hoodjumps first or whether she revved her SUV first. It also is unclear about whether she got in her SUV before or after being approached. These are kind of important details as we conduct the Chiefsplanet trial.

The girl is guilty.

It is obvious.

She purchased sparkling water from the ABC store and deserved to be accosted by rent-a-cops who clearly crave action.

Donger 06-30-2013 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 9785342)

Indeed, pig lover.

Hammock Parties 06-30-2013 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 9785322)
Not quite:

ABC spokeswoman Kathleen Shaw said in the agency statement released Friday afternoon that agents were working the area that night, concentrating on underage possession enforcement. Shaw said a female agent saw "what appeared to be an underage person in possession of what appeared to be a case of beer."

"The agent identified herself as a police officer and was displaying her badge," the statement said.

"Other agents did not join the incident until the subject refused to cooperate," ABC said. "Rather than comply with the officers' requests, the subject drove off, striking two officers."

This seems damning.

The girls definitely overreacted.

However, the police officers did go over the top in their reaction.

Donger 06-30-2013 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER (Post 9785351)
This seems damning.

The girls definitely overreacted.

However, the police officers did go over the top in their reaction.

At this point, the only people claiming that a gun was drawn and windows almost broken are the girls. If the agents acknowledge that as being true, I'll agree that the agents over-reacted.

teedubya 06-30-2013 05:42 PM

Donger is a Govt. shill, people. And a shit poster.

He defends all things govt., big oil, banks and corporate corruption. Donger gets a spot in the 7th level of hell near Hitler.

stonedstooge 06-30-2013 05:43 PM

Should have shot them

OrtonsPiercedTaint 06-30-2013 05:45 PM

She wouldn't have panicked if they were in uniform? Girl going to get raped.

SPATCH 06-30-2013 05:46 PM

It's so terrifying seeing which of your high school classmates wind up in law enforcement.

suzzer99 06-30-2013 05:48 PM

Clearly the best use of police time – seven plainclothes agents busting one terrified 20-year-old for carrying this: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0I4stur9Wc...0/5-13+030.jpg

Hammock Parties 06-30-2013 05:49 PM

What's great is she took that sparkling water home, made cocktails, and boozed up in the privacy of her own home. :evil:

**** tha poleece.

teedubya 06-30-2013 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the_spatula (Post 9785363)
It's so terrifying seeing which of your high school classmates wind up in law enforcement.

It's a well documented fact, that in many districts, police forces only hire people with IQs no higher than 105.

Here's a story from 2000.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/court-oks-b...6#.UdDEaD5ATwU