ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Nebraska Who wins in a fight? *THE MAIN EVENT* BEP vs Katipan (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=348426)

scho63 04-19-2023 04:47 PM

BEP has the thickest skin of any human I've ever seen. She has been called every vile name for a female, been mocked, ridiculed, ignored, ganged up on and pretty much had suffered the most abuse outside of Taco John.

She has the stamina of a bull.

I have no idea what secret weapons Katipan may possess but I can't see how she can get through that thick skin.

If Katipan wins, Bwana better run. She will be CP Champ.

Katipan 04-19-2023 05:01 PM

Bwana would run.

wazu 04-19-2023 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scho63 (Post 16909004)
BEP has the thickest skin of any human I've ever seen. She has been called every vile name for a female, been mocked, ridiculed, ignored, ganged up on and pretty much had suffered the most abuse outside of Taco John.

I have no idea what secret weapons Katipan may possess but I can't see how she can get through that thick skin.

You make a strong case. I want to change my vote.

kysirsoze 04-19-2023 05:19 PM

Quote:

Didn't Taco John also get destroyed in this thing? Maybe "taking abuse on the internet" isn't the useful fighting skill you think it is.

Why Not? 04-19-2023 05:24 PM

Scho brings up an excellent point. BEP is tough as hell. But Katipan, and I don’t know where I got this from but, strikes me as kind of a hottie bad ass. I don’t know. This could be a Clegane Bowl type ending where they both die.

ToxSocks 04-19-2023 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Why Not? (Post 16909037)
Scho brings up an excellent point. BEP is tough as hell. But Katipan, and I don’t know where I got this from but, strikes me as kind of a hottie bad ass. I don’t know. This could be a Clegane Bowl type ending where they both die.

I could def see BEP rezzed as a Zombie.

Zombie BEP.

wazu 04-19-2023 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kysirsoze (Post 16909033)
Didn't Taco John also get destroyed in this thing? Maybe "taking abuse on the internet" isn't the useful fighting skill you think it is.

It's not just taking abuse, it's being completely oblivious to it. And also completely tireless. BEP is like Washington D.C. Terminator. She can't be bargained with. She can't be reasoned with. She doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And she absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are DEAD.

srvy 04-19-2023 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kysirsoze (Post 16909033)

Dude make believe a little fun off season thing. What's the issue besides your hatred?

Pablo 04-19-2023 06:06 PM

Quote:

Her skin isn't that thick, bud. Talk some shit on her and she will follow you around thumbs downing and neg repping you every chance she gets.

She's got like 150k posts on a chiefs message board political section. As a bucs/raiders fan. She's just an absolute headcase. Mentally unstable like six edaves crammed up vladimir kryllitch's ass then swallowed by cooper barrett.

So yes, she's batshit crazy and that is an advantage in a fight.

Abba-Dabba 04-19-2023 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pablo (Post 16909103)
Her skin isn't that thick, bud. Talk some shit on her and she will follow you around thumbs downing and neg repping you every chance she gets.

She's got like 150k posts on a chiefs message board political section. As a bucs/raiders fan. She's just an absolute headcase. Mentally unstable like six edaves crammed up vladimir kryllitch's ass then swallowed by cooper barrett.

So yes, she's batshit crazy and that is an advantage in a fight.

I thought she was a Bucs/Patriots fan.

Adding the Raiders into the mix is just the cherry on top of the cake.

Bearcat 04-19-2023 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pablo (Post 16909103)
Mentally unstable like six edaves crammed up vladimir kryllitch's ass then swallowed by cooper barrett.

LMAO

Pablo 04-19-2023 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Abba-Dabba (Post 16909131)
I thought she was a Bucs/Patriots fan.

Adding the Raiders into the mix is just the cherry on top of the cake.

You are correct I think

IowaHawkeyeChief 04-19-2023 07:06 PM

BEP would kick her ass, but Katipan wouldn't care...

lewdog 04-19-2023 07:29 PM

Sorry I’m late but this one is easy.

BEP is too distracted voting everyone’s posts a thumbs down to even fight.

/The end.

Titty Meat 04-19-2023 07:34 PM

BEP is a stallion in the sack