ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=245442)

Mr. Plow 10-12-2011 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnowMo2724 (Post 7988533)
The more I think about it, the more I think that I shouldn't even buy this game. I ****ing HATE Ghost and it is going to be 10 times worse in MW3. The only reason I ran Counter UAV in almost every game in BLOPS is so I could take away Ghost pillowbitergots radar, and now the MW3 version of Ghost makes you immune to Counter UAV and EMP.

Everybody is going to be wearing Assassin in MW3.

Seriously, we all understand you don't like Ghost. You've been whining about it forever it seems. Unfortunately, it doesn't ruin the game the way you think it does.

Quite honestly, from what the other PS3 players have said on the forum, you sound like a good player that Ghost doesn't really even bother you....except for maybe one death a game. I really don't see why you cry about it so much.

I don't know....maybe you are just a constant complainer.

Quesadilla Joe 10-12-2011 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 7988588)
Seriously, we all understand you don't like Ghost. You've been whining about it forever it seems. Unfortunately, it doesn't ruin the game the way you think it does.

All I play is TDM and FFA and Ghost is a major problem in those gamemodes because there is no objective. If I played Domination, HQ or Demolition, Ghost wouldn't be that big of a deal because I would know where all the action is and in DOM and Demo I would know exactly where they were spawning.

In TDM, you are never sure where the other team is coming from unless you have a UAV. And if everyone is using Ghost and a silencer, I end up spending most of the game running laps around the map until a Ghost bundle of sticks shoots me in the back because I didn't check every corner when I walked in the room.

Pants 10-12-2011 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnowMo2724 (Post 7988670)
All I play is TDM and FFA and Ghost is a major problem in those gamemodes because there is no objective. If I played Domination, HQ or Demolition, Ghost wouldn't be that big of a deal because I would know where all the action is and in DOM and Demo I would know exactly where they were spawning.

In TDM, you are never sure where the other team is coming from unless you have a UAV. And if everyone is using Ghost and a silencer, I end up spending most of the game running laps around the map until a Ghost pillowbiter shoots me in the back because I didn't check every corner when I walked in the room.

Have a good team and control the map?

Either way, I'm not spending $60 on MW2.1.

Sofa King 10-12-2011 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 7988588)

Quite honestly, from what the other PS3 players have said on the forum, you sound like a good player that Ghost doesn't really even bother you....except for maybe one death a game. I really don't see why you cry about it so much.

I don't know....maybe you are just a constant complainer.

I don't think he does get killed by them very often. But you can certainly tell when he does. He almost blows the speakers out on my TV LMAO.

I think it's the fact that people wear the ghost at all that pisses him off, even if it's not the ghost that got him killed.

Mr. Plow 10-12-2011 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 7988722)
I don't think he does get killed by them very often. But you can certainly tell when he does. He almost blows the speakers out on my TV LMAO.

I think it's the fact that people wear the ghost at all that pisses him off, even if it's not the ghost that got him killed.

Ahhh....just a complainer then.

Mr. Plow 10-12-2011 10:54 AM

Quote:

In TDM, you are never sure where the other team is coming from unless you have a UAV. And if everyone is using Ghost and a silencer, I end up spending most of the game running laps around the map until a Ghost pillowbitergot shoots me in the back because I didn't check every corner when I walked in the room.

Curious....in FFA & TDM (especially FFA) - why would you want to let the other team know specifically where you are? I would think in those two game types more than any you would want to be as invisible as you can be.

In FFA/TDM, your deaths make an impact on the winning team/losing team whereas in other objective based games, your deaths make zero difference to who wins/loses.

-King- 10-12-2011 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnowMo2724 (Post 7988533)
The more I think about it, the more I think that I shouldn't even buy this game. I ****ing HATE Ghost and it is going to be 10 times worse in MW3. The only reason I ran Counter UAV in almost every game in BLOPS is so I could take away Ghost pillowbitergots radar, and now the MW3 version of Ghost makes you immune to Counter UAV and EMP.

Everybody is going to be wearing Assassin in MW3.

Over overkill, hardline, blast shield and quick draw? Seriously doubt it.
Posted via Mobile Device

Quesadilla Joe 10-12-2011 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 7988839)
Curious....in FFA & TDM (especially FFA) - why would you want to let the other team know specifically where you are? I would think in those two game types more than any you would want to be as invisible as you can be.

In FFA/TDM, your deaths make an impact on the winning team/losing team whereas in other objective based games, your deaths make zero difference to who wins/loses.

If you don't like Spy Planes you can always shoot them down or use Counter UAV's. Spy Planes only last for like 30 seconds. I really don't understand why people are so afraid of Spy Planes all of the sudden, nobody gave a shit about Spy Planes in COD4 and W@W and everybody had to use Spy Planes because you couldn't customize your killstreaks back then.

Sofa King 10-12-2011 12:26 PM

I for one appreciate the fact that i show up on the map. I feel knowing where someone is coming to "get me" from is to my advantage. I can adjust my position to take cover and shoot. I do far worse with ghost and silencer than i do without either.

Unless i'm using my shotty class. Then i need both. :D

Nightfyre 10-12-2011 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 7989079)
I for one appreciate the fact that i show up on the map. I feel knowing where someone is coming to "get me" from is to my advantage. I can adjust my position to take cover and shoot. I do far worse with ghost and silencer than i do without either.

Unless i'm using my shotty class. Then i need both. :D

Silenced spas pretty much ruined BO, imo.

Mr. Plow 10-12-2011 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnowMo2724 (Post 7989078)
If you don't like Spy Planes you can always shoot them down or use Counter UAV's. Spy Planes only last for like 30 seconds. I really don't understand why people are so afraid of Spy Planes all of the sudden, nobody gave a shit about Spy Planes in COD4 and W@W and everybody had to use Spy Planes because you couldn't customize your killstreaks back then.

Has nothing to do with spy planes. I don't care either way and I have classes that are set up with Ghost and others without. I just don't get why you are so afraid of someone that doesn't show up as a red dot on the map.

PS....**** silencers. I hate the damn things. Only time I'll use them is in HC.

ToxSocks 10-12-2011 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnowMo2724 (Post 7989078)

Zombies tomorrow? How far did you get on Moon?

Quesadilla Joe 10-12-2011 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 7989031)
Over overkill, hardline, blast shield and quick draw? Seriously doubt it.
Posted via Mobile Device

Assassin is so much better than those perks. With Assassin you are immune to UAV, motion sensors, heartbeat sensors, thermal, Counter UAV, EMP, plus your name doesn't pop up when someone puts their cross hairs on you.

Even I would want to use it (I won't because I'm not a bitch) just so those campers can't sit there with a motion sensor at their back and a heart beat sensor pointed at the ****ing doorway.

MW3 is going to be ****ing frustrating as hell with those Assassin assholes using those heartbeat sensors, especially when they are 100% undetectable. :cuss:

Nightfyre 10-12-2011 12:40 PM

Yea, being immune to killstreaks and detection is absurdly powerful. I will still try to avoid it unless there are a bunch of thermal using bitches.

Quesadilla Joe 10-12-2011 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 7989101)
Zombies tomorrow? How far did you get on Moon?

What time are you wanting to play? I might be on at about 11 PM EST tomorrow.

Pants 10-12-2011 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nightfyre (Post 7989112)
Yea, being immune to killstreaks and detection is absurdly powerful. I will still try to avoid it unless there are a bunch of thermal using bitches.

Did it break MW2? No.

Quesadilla Joe 10-12-2011 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 7989099)
I just don't get why you are so afraid of someone that doesn't show up as a red dot on the map.

PS....**** silencers. I hate the damn things. Only time I'll use them is in HC.

I am just not used to half the lobby hiding from radar. It just pisses me off for some reason. My KDR is actually a little bit better in BLOPS than it was in MW2 but I just can't ****ing stand playing in Ghost infested lobbies.

ToxSocks 10-12-2011 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnowMo2724 (Post 7989106)
Assassin is so much better than those perks. With Assassin you are immune to UAV, motion sensors, heartbeat sensors, thermal, Counter UAV, EMP, plus your name doesn't pop up when someone puts their cross hairs on you.

Even I would want to use it (I won't because I'm not a bitch) just so those campers can't sit there with a motion sensor at their back and a heart beat sensor pointed at the ****ing doorway.

MW3 is going to be ****ing frustrating as hell with those Assassin assholes using those heartbeat sensors, especially when they are 100% undetectable. :cuss:

Whether you are a camper or not, who wouldn't want to use it? The Cross Hair-Name thing is a HUGE advantage.

ToxSocks 10-12-2011 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnowMo2724 (Post 7989114)
What time are you wanting to play? I might be on at about 11 PM EST tomorrow.

Ima start earlier than that. I have to pick my wife up at 11 pm PST, so it only leave us 3 hours. But I'm down.

ThaVirus 10-12-2011 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnowMo2724 (Post 7989125)
I am just not used to half the lobby hiding from radar. It just pisses me off for some reason. My KDR is actually a little bit better in BLOPS than it was in MW2 but I just can't ****ing stand playing in Ghost infested lobbies.

Quitcher bitchin'!

Quesadilla Joe 10-12-2011 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 7989133)
Ima start earlier than that. I have to pick my wife up at 11 pm PST, so it only leave us 3 hours. But I'm down.

A game with three or four players should be over in 3 hours. A two player game would take much longer than that.

Sofa King 10-12-2011 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nightfyre (Post 7989088)
Silenced spas pretty much ruined BO, imo.

lol. Almost nobody ever used that thing other than me. I could play all day and not see another player using shotty.

That was up til all the CP members stole that class from me. I may have told them exactly how to build it, how to use it, and what maps it works on though.....

ToxSocks 10-12-2011 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnowMo2724 (Post 7989149)
A game with three or four players should be over in 3 hours. A two player game would take much longer than that.

There will be 3 for sure. My BIL will be playing with us.

Valiant 10-12-2011 01:01 PM

Quote:

In TDM, you are never sure where the other team is coming from unless you have a UAV. And if everyone is using Ghost and a silencer, I end up spending most of the game running laps around the map until a Ghost pillowbitergot shoots me in the back because I didn't check every corner when I walked in the room.

Let me get this straight. You sprint around the maps using uav/radar the whole tim, ever game it seems. And you get pissed when someone uses a perk to help counter you??

You don't see a flaw in your logic?

Man, that would suck t take your time, look at surroundings instead of just run n gun wile looking at the map.

You probably think it is cherry that you can run through multiple claymores also. Thatperk is just fine.

Honestly the only thing I hate, is people with better connections.

Sofa King 10-12-2011 01:02 PM

Quote:

I never have understood why people who play games, that are created around a specific set of rules, make up their own ridiculous rules and then lash out at people who don't play by them. Unless you're a n00b tuber, then **** you.

It's like playing cricket in darts. People can't stand point pounders. Well listen here ****face, maybe you should close the ****ing numbers a little faster and not let me jack my score up so high. Quit trying to close if i get too far ahead of you. It's within the rules that i play however i want. Do i always point pound, no, but i will depending on who i play.

Valiant 10-12-2011 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 7989130)
Whether you are a camper or not, who wouldn't want to use it? The Cross Hair-Name thing is a HUGE advantage.

I think it will get changed somewhat. Or make it a 3rd or 5th prestige unlock would be fair.

ThaVirus 10-12-2011 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 7989159)
lol. Almost nobody ever used that thing other than me. I could play all day and not see another player using shotty.

That was up til all the CP members stole that class from me. I may have told them exactly how to build it, how to use it, and what maps it works on though.....

I normally go sleight of hand, lightweight, and marathon with the olympia. Always does me pretty well, even when others aren't going shotty.

Sofa King 10-12-2011 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 7989196)
I normally go sleight of hand, lightweight, and marathon with the olympia. Always does me pretty well, even when others aren't going shotty.

http://buckinghoarse.com/wp-content/...ross-face1.jpg

Valiant 10-12-2011 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 7989172)
I never have understood why people who play games, that are created around a specific set of rules, make up their own ridiculous rules and then lash out at people who don't play by them. Unless you're a n00b tuber, then **** you.

It's like playing cricket in darts. People can't stand point pounders. Well listen here ****face, maybe you should close the ****ing numbers a little faster and not let me jack my score up so high. Quit trying to close if i get too far ahead of you. It's within the rules that i play however i want. Do i always point pound, no, but i will depending on who i play.

Haha.. I get yelled at all the time for running up the score.. I think it allows us to get more bang for the .75.

To stop the rampant toobers. There just needs to be a 45 to 60sec cooldown to pick up more ammo from scavenger.

I hate quick scoping but been practicing it. My god is it easy and leathal. Heard it was going to be easier in mw3, so not sure how I like that.

Mr. Plow 10-12-2011 01:24 PM

Quote:

I find that to be the most ironic thing I've heard today.... :clap:

-King- 10-12-2011 01:49 PM

Just like MW2 no one is really going to be using assassin like KnoMo thinks. I mean...how often do you see people running around with coldblooded on(which is more overpowered than assassin). Maybe 1 person a game uses that. Only reason I use it is with my stinger class when I need to take out air support.

In MW3, you'll need both blind eye AND assassin in order to be undetectable by air support. In what way will that be worse than Ghost in BO?

ThaVirus 10-12-2011 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 7989203)

LMAO What is that face?

Anywho, do any of you guys still play this game? I haven't since Gears came out but I fancy myself an unstoppable force in Black Ops. I pretty much always go sleight of hand, lightweight, and marathon. AK 74u with rapid fire. Straight run-n-gun, homey. I got up to a 1.93 k/d playing that way and have only felt like I've met a handful of guys that were actually better than me at this game. I'd really like to play against some of you scrubs and see if you're all talk but maybe I'll just wait until MW3 comes out.

AndChiefs 10-12-2011 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 7989803)
LMAO What is that face?

Anywho, do any of you guys still play this game? I haven't since Gears came out but I fancy myself an unstoppable force in Black Ops. I pretty much always go sleight of hand, lightweight, and marathon. AK 74u with rapid fire. Straight run-n-gun, homey. I got up to a 1.93 k/d playing that way and have only felt like I've met a handful of guys that were actually better than me at this game. I'd really like to play against some of you scrubs and see if you're all talk but maybe I'll just wait until MW3 comes out.

My k/d's been hovering around 3.00. I generally play on the weekends only.

UnknownNewbie.

CoMoChief 10-12-2011 07:54 PM

This game is gonna be ****in sick nasty.

Chief_in_Commander 10-12-2011 11:27 PM

Quote:

LMAO What is that face?

I still play almost daily with my buddies. We are all decent if you are looking for people to play with.

Quesadilla Joe 10-13-2011 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 7989172)

There is etiquette in all competitive online games. You aren't supposed to use cheap tactics/perks in games. In COD4 Martyrdom and Frag x3 was frowned upon because of how powerful grenades were, in W@W the MP40 was frowned upon because of how ridiculously overpowered it was with a drum mag, in MW2 it was One Man Army and Danger Close n00btubes.

I never used any of that shit because it's cheap.

Quesadilla Joe 10-13-2011 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 7989274)
Just like MW2 no one is really going to be using assassin like KnoMo thinks. I mean...how often do you see people running around with coldblooded on(which is more overpowered than assassin). Maybe 1 person a game uses that. Only reason I use it is with my stinger class when I need to take out air support.

In MW3, you'll need both blind eye AND assassin in order to be undetectable by air support. In what way will that be worse than Ghost in BO?

Nobody used Cold Blooded in MW2 because they would have had to give up Stopping Power, Lightweight, or Danger Close. You don't have to give up anything to run Ghost/Assassin.

They made Assassin worse than Ghost. Most of the Ghost people I ran into in BLOPS didn't even have the pro version of Ghost unlocked.

-King- 10-13-2011 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnowMo2724 (Post 7991039)
Nobody used Cold Blooded in MW2 because they would have had to give up Stopping Power, Lightweight, or Danger Close. You don't have to give up anything to run Ghost/Assassin.

They made Assassin worse than Ghost. Most of the Ghost people I ran into in BLOPS didn't even have the pro version of Ghost unlocked.

The fact that even with Assassin, air support will still kill you will make a lot of people not use it.

And you're a fool if you think noobs won't love using overkill. How many do you think will pass up the chance to have both a famas and a ump on one class?

Assassin will be the 2nd least used perk in it's tier after blast shield.

Quesadilla Joe 10-13-2011 02:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 7991056)
The fact that even with Assassin, air support will still kill you will make a lot of people not use it.

And you're a fool if you think noobs won't love using overkill. How many do you think will pass up the chance to have both a famas and a ump on one class?

Assassin will be the 2nd least used perk in it's tier after blast shield.

I hope you're right. Blast Shield and Quick Draw are probably going to be my most used tier two perks. I don't see myself using Overkill at all especially since you can have akimbo machine pistols as secondaries.

Mr. Plow 10-13-2011 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnowMo2724 (Post 7991039)
Most of the Ghost people I ran into in BLOPS didn't even have the pro version of Ghost unlocked.

Well, what the **** is the use in that? I don't use Ghost to hide from Spy Planes....I use it so that I don't get raped from chopper gunners at spawn.

Sofa King 10-13-2011 08:14 AM

Quote:

LMAO What is that face?

1.93?????

LMAO

Quesadilla Joe 10-13-2011 09:41 AM

I just joined some random MW2 FFA lobby and there was this dude bragging about how he had some 3,000+ win streak and he's telling everyone not to get mad when they lose because he is so good blah blah blah.... He was host, and was losing pretty badly and as soon as I nailed him for the third time with a predator missile he decided to pull the plug on his console to preserve his win streak. LMAO

Sofa King 10-13-2011 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnowMo2724 (Post 7991465)
I just joined some random MW2 FFA lobby and there was this dude bragging about how he had some 3,000+ win streak and he's telling everyone not to get mad when they lose because he is so good blah blah blah.... He was host, and was losing pretty badly and as soon as I nailed him for the third time with a predator missile he decided to pull the plug on his console to preserve his win streak. LMAO

Send him hate mail. Bash him over and over. Then prod him into playing you one on one, beat him, then post it on youtube

Quesadilla Joe 10-13-2011 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 7991487)
Send him hate mail. Bash him over and over. Then prod him into playing you one on one, beat him, then post it on youtube

LMAO

I did send him a message telling him how his winstreak doesn't mean anything when you pull the plug every time you lose. He was a pretty good player though.

Sofa King 10-13-2011 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnowMo2724 (Post 7991496)
LMAO

I did send him a message telling him how his winstreak doesn't mean anything when you pull the plug every time you lose. He was a pretty good player though.

Send him one every day until he either blocks you or responds.

But seriously. Pulling the plug after you lose? Who really gives a shit about win streaks in these games? And over 3000 wins? That means at MINIMUM 1000 losses that he's pulled the plug on. At very least.

Iowanian 10-13-2011 10:16 AM

I'm going to shoot you all, in the face.

sofa...do you like dragons?

Sofa King 10-13-2011 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 7991543)
I'm going to shoot you all, in the face.

sofa...do you like dragons?

LMAO No i don't.

Sofa King 10-13-2011 10:19 AM

So... Who on PS3 will be buying this when it comes out?

Iowanian 10-13-2011 10:20 AM

Probably not immediately because I'm swamped and it's bow hunting season, but I plan on it.

Sofa King 10-13-2011 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 7991561)
Probably not immediately because I'm swamped and it's bow hunting season, but I plan on it.

Reminds me. I saw a new 5 x 5 last night. 150 yards. Not very wide but heavy with decent height. Might be a year short of being a brute, but if he comes close i'm putting the screws to 'em!

SuperChief 10-13-2011 10:30 AM

Anybody wanna play MWF2 on XBL tonight? I'd consider myself pretty decent, so I won't weigh the team down too much. Add me if anyone wants to play tonight; gamertage is Suddenly Toast

Bump 10-13-2011 10:32 AM

so there is no beta or demo before this game is released? Or is there? You'd think they would have learned their lesson on that with MW2, but it was fun doing all of those glitches and getting away with it. Also modded gamertags were the super LOL's.

Third Eye 10-13-2011 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 7991516)
Send him one every day until he either blocks you or responds.

But seriously. Pulling the plug after you lose? Who really gives a shit about win streaks in these games? And over 3000 wins? That means at MINIMUM 1000 losses that he's pulled the plug on. At very least.

Why would that mean a minimum 1000 losses? When I had buddies that still played this game, our w/l was well over 5.0 and the VAST majority of losses was due to the host leaving. Typically we only truly lost maybe 1 in 15-20. Hell, that's still probably conservative. Unfortunately, I recently picked this game back up after an extended break and none of my friends play anymore so the combination of being rusty and alone has dropped my w/l to just under 4.0.

Pants 10-13-2011 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 7991599)
so there is no beta or demo before this game is released? Or is there? You'd think they would have learned their lesson on that with MW2, but it was fun doing all of those glitches and getting away with it. Also modded gamertags were the super LOL's.

Are you on XBL or PS3?

Sofa King 10-13-2011 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Third Eye (Post 7991629)
Why would that mean a minimum 1000 losses? When I had buddies that still played this game, our w/l was well over 5.0 and the VAST majority of losses was due to the host leaving. Typically we only truly lost maybe 1 in 15-20. Hell, that's still probably conservative. Unfortunately, I recently picked this game back up after an extended break and none of my friends play anymore so the combination of being rusty and alone has dropped my w/l to just under 4.0.

Well the guy seems like a douchebag. So i'm assuming he doesn't have many friends. I'm also assuming he didn't get the best players in every game...

So 1000. Hell, even if it was 500, or 100, or 50.... That alot of shutting your ****ing xbox/ps3 off in the middle of a game...

Third Eye 10-13-2011 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 7991829)
Well the guy seems like a douchebag. So i'm assuming he doesn't have many friends. I'm also assuming he didn't get the best players in every game...

So 1000. Hell, even if it was 500, or 100, or 50.... That alot of shutting your ****ing xbox/ps3 off in the middle of a game...

Haha, point conceded.

AndChiefs 10-13-2011 12:33 PM

There's also the times you join in the middle of a game so far down you can't win. He'd have to dashboard then as well.

RustShack 10-13-2011 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 7989159)

I'm calling BS. I rocked the shit out of that before reading about it here. If I remember correct I don't have mine set up just like yours either.

RustShack 10-13-2011 12:45 PM

I haven't played any PS3 in awhile. But I'm ready to lose a little bit of my life when this game comes out.

Sofa King 10-13-2011 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustShack (Post 7991917)
I'm calling BS. I rocked the shit out of that before reading about it here. If I remember correct I don't have mine set up just like yours either.

You don't have to have it EXACTLY like i do to be effective. I have setup that uses hardline with no silencer. Still fun. Just a little harder to flank in it. More straight it, shorter killstreaks.

Sofa King 10-13-2011 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustShack (Post 7991927)
I haven't played any PS3 in awhile. But I'm ready to lose a little bit of my life when this game comes out.

you ps3 or xbox? do i already have you added?

Bump 10-13-2011 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 7991634)
Are you on XBL or PS3?

XBOX

ThaVirus 10-13-2011 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 7991293)
1.93?????

LMAO

Yeah, is that no good? I'm telling you, I've only felt like I've met a handful of people that were actually better than me. Probably because I'm run n gun to the max (literally, never stop or strategically try and hold down a position) so people that do any form of camping or "playing slow" annoy me and don't get my respect. I feel like I can take anyone if we see each other head up, with nothing blocking either player.

SnakeXJones 10-13-2011 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnowMo2724 (Post 7991465)

I been seeing alot of people with a good K/D & W/L ratio lately but when they start losing they either tried to get kicked or they pull that shit

Quesadilla Joe 10-13-2011 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 7992880)
Yeah, is that no good? I'm telling you, I've only felt like I've met a handful of people that were actually better than me. Probably because I'm run n gun to the max (literally, never stop or strategically try and hold down a position) so people that do any form of camping or "playing slow" annoy me and don't get my respect. I feel like I can take anyone if we see each other head up, with nothing blocking either player.

One of the best players on my friends list has a 1.9 something KDR, he goes balls to the wall constantly and if he see's 5 dots on a UAV he runs head on while I would try and flank. If he wasn't so reckless I know he would be in the 3's KDR wise.

Bambi 10-13-2011 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnowMo2724 (Post 7992967)
One of the best players on my friends list has a 1.9 something KDR, he goes balls to the wall constantly and if he see's 5 dots on a UAV he runs head on while I would try and flank. If he wasn't so reckless I know he would be in the 3's KDR wise.

This is how I play when I'm hopped up on coke.

ThaVirus 10-13-2011 08:00 PM

Quote:

Thank you for the back up, sir. I'm exactly the same way. Although I do end up inadvertently flanking people because I never stop running. If I encounter a team full of campers ill switch to my ghost/AR class to slow it down but even then I keep Marathon.

ThaVirus 10-13-2011 08:02 PM

I've noticed a good way to spot out a camper is looking at score per minute. I want to say mine is 380 or something, pretty close to 400. If you have a 2+ kd but less than 300 score per minutes, odds are I'd call you a camper.

AndChiefs 10-13-2011 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 7993186)
I've noticed a good way to spot out a camper is looking at score per minute. I want to say mine is 380 or something, pretty close to 400. If you have a 2+ kd but less than 300 score per minutes, odds are I'd call you a camper.

What type of game mode is that? Because that would put you in the top 1000 (if not top 100) in domination.

I was at 360 or so per minute last week and was about rank 200.

ThaVirus 10-13-2011 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndChiefs (Post 7993578)
What type of game mode is that? Because that would put you in the top 1000 (if not top 100) in domination.

I was at 360 or so per minute last week and was about rank 200.

I double checked to be sure. It's actually 367, that's Team Deathmatch. I don't have any stats for the other game modes even though I've played them all (probably because I only did so on Nuketown 24/7?). Anywho, I'm pretty good at those too. I'm pretty much always on top in any game mode.

Chief_in_Commander 10-13-2011 11:55 PM

Virus i'm interested to play with you to see how good you are so just let me know when you are on and we can play sometime

RustShack 10-14-2011 07:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 7991945)
you ps3 or xbox? do i already have you added?

PS3 I've played with you and a few of the other guys before.

Sofa King 10-14-2011 07:55 AM

Quote:

Run into the side of those bastards with the Spas and clean house!

Or come from behind with the knives and take em down 1 at a time.

Quesadilla Joe 10-14-2011 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 7993958)
Run into the side of those bastards with the Spas and clean house!

Or come from behind with the knives and take em down 1 at a time.

I suck with the Spas in Black Ops. It seems like it takes at least three shots to kill one guy and I always end up shooting four or five shots per guy so the second guy I run into will kill me.

Sofa King 10-14-2011 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnowMo2724 (Post 7994080)
I suck with the Spas in Black Ops. It seems like it takes at least three shots to kill one guy and I always end up shooting four or five shots per guy so the second guy I run into will kill me.

Yeah you do suck then. Get closer.... you can one shot em up close.

Sofa King 10-14-2011 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustShack (Post 7993905)
PS3 I've played with you and a few of the other guys before.

Yeah i remember playing with you. Good times.

Quesadilla Joe 10-20-2011 05:10 AM

Quote:

Yes. SitRep Pro cancels Dead Silence.
https://twitter.com/#!/fourzerotwo

This is a first for COD, nobody can walk around silently anymore.

Surround sound headsets are going to be absolutely lethal in this game with Sit Rep Pro. Dead Silence is essentially worthless.

Sofa King 10-20-2011 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnowMo2724 (Post 8008880)
https://twitter.com/#!/fourzerotwo

This is a first for COD, nobody can walk around silently anymore.

Surround sound headsets are going to be absolutely lethal in this game with Sit Rep Pro. Dead Silence is essentially worthless.

You buying this game right when it comes out?

Quesadilla Joe 10-20-2011 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 8009169)
You buying this game right when it comes out?

I have it pre-ordered for release date delivery on Amazon so I probably won't have it until 4 or 5 PM eastern time.

Bump 10-20-2011 05:00 PM

I can't wait to quikskope some noobs, apparently it will be easier than ever!!!!