ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Other Sports ***Official 2017-18 NHL Season Thread*** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=310578)

DaFace 04-13-2018 11:38 PM

Time for 2OT. I love these games aside from the fact that it's past my bedtime.

CaliforniaChief 04-13-2018 11:42 PM

OT playoff games are the best unless your team is playing. What a showcase by Quick and Fleury so far.

DaFace 04-14-2018 12:18 AM

This game could go to 4OT. Quick is playing out of his mind, but the Kings aren't getting many chances.

DaFace 04-14-2018 12:23 AM

Or not. Quick can't stop 'em all I suppose. 56-30 in shots is insane.

CaliforniaChief 04-14-2018 12:24 AM

Ouchie.

Bearcat 04-14-2018 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gadzooks (Post 13515989)
Welp, seems like the Leafs are out of the running. 5 and a game + a 3 game suspension on any team's 2nd line center in the first game will do that...
A bit harsh if you ask me.

I think it's only harsh in the sense that the NHL is typically terribly weak with handing out fines and suspensions.... the guy left is feet and launched himself at a guy who was on his knees, hip checked him in the head, into the boards, at the end of a 4-1 game.

If Doughty's hit is worth 1 game, Kadri pretty easily deserves 3.

NJChiefsFan 04-14-2018 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gadzooks (Post 13515989)
Welp, seems like the Leafs are out of the running. 5 and a game + a 3 game suspension on any team's 2nd line center in the first game will do that...
A bit harsh if you ask me.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 13516412)
I think it's only harsh in the sense that the NHL is typically terribly weak with handing out fines and suspensions.... the guy left is feet and launched himself at a guy who was on his knees, hip checked him in the head, into the boards, at the end of a 4-1 game.

I agree Bearcat. There is no place for a hit like that. Deliberately driving his head into the boards with his hip. Could have broke his neck and he had plenty of time to know what he was doing.

The issue here isn't that they gave him 3 games. Honestly I'd be fine with him gone for the entire series. The problem is that they are all over the place with their decisions and that's why a punk like Marchand gets to be the player he is instead of just being known as the skilled player he should be known as.

P.S. What's with all the Flyers fans in here? Ugh.

Gadzooks 04-14-2018 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 13516412)

For some context, I'm not sure if you noticed that Wingels had just finished giving Marner an elbow to the head, with no call, prior to getting hit by Kadri. The Bruins were taking tons of liberties throughout the game and the refs did nothing. Maybe, if the refs were calling head shots, boarding or roughing throughout the game, this wouldn't have happened.
And BTW - **** the instigator rule, Kadri would have more likely dropped his gloves and straightened Wingels out that way. But no, the NHL panders to all the pussies who say "I don't like hokey. There's too much fighting" They wouldn't like hockey regardless. So now we have head shots instead of allowing the players to police the games themselves when the refs refuse to do so.

Otter 04-14-2018 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan (Post 13516714)
P.S. What's with all the Flyers fans in here? Ugh.

Door, ass, you know the drill.

Bearcat 04-14-2018 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gadzooks (Post 13516729)
For some context, I'm not sure if you noticed that Wingels had just finished giving Marner an elbow to the head, with no call, prior to getting hit by Kadri. The Bruins were taking tons of liberties throughout the game and the refs did nothing. Maybe, if the refs were calling head shots, boarding or roughing throughout the game, this wouldn't have happened.
And BTW - **** the instigator rule, Kadri would have more likely dropped his gloves and straightened Wingels out that way. But no, the NHL panders to all the pussies who say "I don't like hokey. There's too much fighting" They wouldn't like hockey regardless. So now we have head shots instead of allowing the players to police the games themselves when the refs refuse to do so.

Yeah, Wingels launched into Marner... still can't do that though. That is one case where fighting makes sense, as you said.... I get annoyed when someone wants to fight after a clean hit to a teammate, but in that case it would have sent a message without hip checking the guy's head into the boards.

Bearcat 04-14-2018 12:21 PM

It's been kind of entertaining watching the Jets not only out skate the Wild, but pound the shit out of them, too.

Bearcat 04-14-2018 01:17 PM

FFS, this "pregame show" has literally been 15 straight minutes of commercials... and it's not like most have a good amount of content. The NFL called, they think this is a bit much.

Gadzooks 04-14-2018 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 13516919)
FFS, this "pregame show" has literally been 15 straight minutes of commercials... and it's not like most have a good amount of content. The NFL called, they think this is a bit much.

I guess they have to cram them into the pre-game since the are maybe 2 one minute commercial breaks per period. Watching is an NFL game live is unbearable.

Bearcat 04-14-2018 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gadzooks (Post 13517000)
I guess they have to cram them into the pre-game since the are maybe 2 one minute commercial breaks per period. Watching is an NFL game live is unbearable.

Well, and this year they've added the in-game commercials... Canadian broadcasts have had them for a while. Nothing But Commercials.

Bearcat 04-14-2018 02:51 PM

Well, Preds took over the 2nd period, but at least the Avalanche answered and it's not 6-2....

DaFace 04-14-2018 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 13517006)
Well, Preds took over the 2nd period, but at least the Avalanche answered and it's not 6-2....

Avs haven't gotten any bounces, but they're playing sloppy as hell.

Bearcat 04-14-2018 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 13517056)
Avs haven't gotten any bounces, but they're playing sloppy as hell.

Yeah, feels like it should be much worse than a 1 goal game.

Bearcat 04-14-2018 03:33 PM

Or almost tied... twice.

Pasta Little Brioni 04-14-2018 03:51 PM

Too big of a mismatch

Pasta Little Brioni 04-14-2018 03:58 PM

Hey we almost won a playoff game outside of thin air, the story of the 18 Avalanche.

KC_Lee 04-14-2018 04:22 PM

If the Avs can develop some depth they will be a dangerous team. Would not be surprised if they win one at Denver.

Bearcat 04-14-2018 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Lee (Post 13517123)
If the Avs can develop some depth they will be a dangerous team. Would not be surprised if they win one at Denver.

Yeah, figured taking it to 6 games would be a success... after last season, there aren't any expectations to even get it that far. I'd root for the Preds the rest of the way... the first couple games have been pretty entertaining.

NJChiefsFan 04-14-2018 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Otter (Post 13516823)
Door, ass, you know the drill.

Were you alive in the 70's or do you need video to see footage of the Flyers winning the cup? :evil:

DaFace 04-14-2018 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 13517139)
Yeah, figured taking it to 6 games would be a success... after last season, there aren't any expectations to even get it that far. I'd root for the Preds the rest of the way... the first couple games have been pretty entertaining.

I was generally fine with the Preds, but this kind of shit is hard to stomach.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Nieto Gets The Only Penalty Here SMH<a href="https://t.co/FZW9Dde4ip">https://t.co/FZW9Dde4ip</a></p>&mdash; Nathan Rudolph (@AvalancheReview) <a href="https://twitter.com/AvalancheReview/status/985261054098751488?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">April 14, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">man I hope Ryan Ellis is OK <a href="https://t.co/aEHbrzGGRm">pic.twitter.com/aEHbrzGGRm</a></p>&mdash; DL (@davelozo) <a href="https://twitter.com/davelozo/status/985270786117259267?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">April 14, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

(and a third one that was actually called embellishment on the ice)

Bearcat 04-14-2018 04:56 PM

Yeah, I hate that kind of bullshit... didn't see the Rinne shot and Subban clowning live, but saw the other one. It's even worse when you're clearly the better team.... no reason to resort to that crap.

Pushead2 04-15-2018 09:17 PM

Oof - poor Caps fanbase.....

Pasta Little Brioni 04-15-2018 10:17 PM

I really feel for the Caps...Damn.

CaliforniaChief 04-15-2018 10:36 PM

It certainly hasn't taken Vegas and LA much time to develop a hate-filled rivalry.

Fun stuff. Hoping the Kings can finish this one out and get a chance to equalize on Tuesday. The goaltending in this series has been just lights out, far and away the best in the league.

Shag 04-15-2018 10:47 PM

Great game by the Wild tonight - finally showed up, and played like they should. Ran the rookie goalie, which will hopefully shake his confidence going forward. Tuesday will be interesting - maybe the Wild can make this a series, after all.

Pasta Little Brioni 04-15-2018 11:21 PM

Vegas...wow. Held on a late flurry.

Rudy tossed tigger's salad 04-16-2018 06:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball (Post 13515915)
Give Pens cheap power plays to stay in it...

Careful. You could get a thread ban with comments like this.

Pasta Little Brioni 04-16-2018 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rudy tossed tigger's salad (Post 13518688)
Careful. You could get a thread ban with comments like this.

Disliking someone's bandwagon team causes butt hurt. Now if you are a Faider/Bronco
fan shitting all over the board/Chiefs.. you good!

Bearcat 04-16-2018 09:30 AM

Yawn... I was fine ignoring PGM's constant trolling in this thread just like the other 3000 members here, but if you guys want to fast track this charade so you can go cry in the Romper Room about the mean mods, let me know and I'll go ahead and ban you from this thread as you so clearly desire.

Carlota69 04-16-2018 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 13513993)
When it comes down to it, all you really need to understand to follow hockey without getting too confused is icing and offsides. Honorable mention to understanding that you can only hit a guy when he's in control of the puck and that fighting is allowed, but only if both guys are into it.

The rest of the rules are good to know obviously, but penalties are pretty intuitive overall:
  • You can't run into the goalie when he's trying to make a save.
  • You can't grab a hold of a guy and pull him down.
  • You can't whack a guy in the hands to make him lose control of his stick.
  • You can't trip a guy.

Football, baseball, etc. have their merits in the regular season. No question. But nothing beats playoff hockey. It's the best of all sports in my opinion.

Thank you for the info. :)
I went Friday night as well..2 Overtime Night. Im still exhausted LOL It was intense. I agree, Playoff Hockey is UNREAL

Carlota69 04-16-2018 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 13516404)
Or not. Quick can't stop 'em all I suppose. 56-30 in shots is insane.

I was there and it was EXHAUSTING for the fans! Im still tired lol

The 2 OT was NUTS. I think Quick had at least 10 f those shots coming at him in a span of 2 mins. It was an onslaught at one point. We were losing our minds in the stands. Crazy. Loved it. Im hoping for a sweep so our boys can rest for the next round :D

Otter 04-16-2018 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan (Post 13517165)
Were you alive in the 70's or do you need video to see footage of the Flyers winning the cup? :evil:

No.

I watched it on YouTube.:harumph:

Just like I did the Chiefs Super Bowl. :D

I did watch Scott Steven's hit on Lindros live however. That was painful. The way this series is going it's safe to turn off the game as soon as one team gets up by 2.

MMXcalibur 04-16-2018 10:28 AM

I feel that this "Battle of Pennsylvania" is overhyped.

This isn't 2012 anymore and none of these games have been particularly close. You would think the animosity would dial up in blowouts, but it's been pretty cool compared to the what was hyped before and even during this series.

Also, I had the Kings in the Conference Finals....so WHOOPS.

Carlota69 04-16-2018 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaliforniaChief (Post 13518613)
It certainly hasn't taken Vegas and LA much time to develop a hate-filled rivalry.

Fun stuff. Hoping the Kings can finish this one out and get a chance to equalize on Tuesday. The goaltending in this series has been just lights out, far and away the best in the league.

Man you aint kidding!
One more story from Friday..

My friends who work in the press box were talking about how Doughty was hanging out by them and it was really close to a section where a bunch of Knight fans were...they heckled him all night long and there wasn't a damn thing he could do but take it while watching his team lose. It was a GOLDEN moment apparently. :D

Otter 04-16-2018 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCtotheSB (Post 13518937)
I feel that this "Battle of Pennsylvania" is overhyped.

This isn't 2012 anymore and none of these games have been particularly close. You would think the animosity would dial up in blowouts, but it's been pretty cool compared to the what was hyped before and even during this series.

Also, I had the Kings in the Conference Finals....so WHOOPS.

I'm originally eastern from PA. Went to college in Pittsburgh. Been to many games at both arenas and almost went to fisticuffs from wearing Flyers gear in Pitt. Pitt fans can be quiet rude when their losing and intoxicated.

It's real to me dammit!

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/3f/3fbb3...d688597134.jpg

Otter 04-16-2018 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carlota69 (Post 13518938)
Man you aint kidding!
One more story from Friday..

My friends who work in the press box were talking about how Doughty was hanging out by them and it was really close to a section where a bunch of Knight fans were...they heckled him all night long and there wasn't a damn thing he could do but take it while watching his team lose. It was a GOLDEN moment apparently. :D

I took the Golden Knights to make it to the cup. They built that team very good and it's showing.

Welcome to the work of hockey Carlota! I still listen to the lunch box, great show.

Carlota69 04-16-2018 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Otter (Post 13518951)
I took the Golden Knights to make it to the cup. They built that team very good and it's showing.

Welcome to the work of hockey Carlota! I still listen to the lunch box, great show.

Thank you and Thank you :)

CaliforniaChief 04-16-2018 11:29 AM

Much credit to the VGK's for their 3rd period performance. The Kings have generally been money in the 3rd period all year, but at home couldn't hold off Vegas.

The Kings looked so slow last night, and unless they've got some 2014 magic left in them, will be a quick exit.

That said, it totally wouldn't surprise me to see them protect home ice tomorrow, steal game 5, win at home, and force Game 7. They're pretty tough mentally.

Bearcat 04-16-2018 12:13 PM

The Knights are interesting to watch... they aren't the most skilled team (not to bash them, they're obviously doing a lot of stuff right, and continue to make history an expansion team), but they also don't resort to grinding down the game. They've all clearly bought into the style of play and execute it very well.

Watching Quick the other night (as well as Gibson) was great, too.

I'm sort of ready for the 2nd round, after several days where 2/3 or 3/4 games I've watched weren't all that close (even though a few of those have still been pretty entertaining). Hoping the Leafs and Avalanche can do something at home.

Chiefs4TheWin 04-16-2018 12:54 PM

Nothing gives me more delight than watching the Caps collapse again. Let's go Pens!

Bearcat 04-16-2018 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs4TheWin (Post 13519149)
Nothing gives me more delight than watching the Caps collapse again. Let's go Pens!

Jeremy Roenick has been pretty vocal about them, it's funny... I can only assume people have tweeted about him rooting for them, because yesterday he even said "and I'm not rooting for anyone, I just hate to see a team do so many stupid things, especially when they haven't been past the 2nd round in 20 years".

DaFace 04-16-2018 02:17 PM

My bracket is already looking pretty damn shaky.

DaFace 04-16-2018 02:22 PM

(sigh)

Girard is out again tonight for the Avs. They've had a good year, but I don't think they're deep enough to go toe to toe with the best team in the league while missing their #1 goalie and 2 of their top 4 defensemen, particularly when luck hasn't been on their side thus far.

:sulk:

Bearcat 04-16-2018 08:13 PM

Yet another good start....

DaFace 04-16-2018 08:51 PM

OK, I'll start to feel BETTER about a 3-0 lead.

Al Bundy 04-16-2018 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 13519357)
My bracket is already looking pretty damn shaky.

The Capitals are the only thing going wrong for me so far.

Bearcat 04-16-2018 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 13519866)
OK, I'll start to feel BETTER about a 3-0 lead.

And a little better.....

DaFace 04-16-2018 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 13519897)
And a little better.....

https://media.giphy.com/media/10Jpr9KSaXLchW/giphy.gif

NJChiefsFan 04-16-2018 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Otter (Post 13518934)
No.

I watched it on YouTube.:harumph:

Just like I did the Chiefs Super Bowl. :D

I did watch Scott Steven's hit on Lindros live however. That was painful. The way this series is going it's safe to turn off the game as soon as one team gets up by 2.

Yeah I was and still am expecting some manic games to come in that series.

As for the Caps, I can't tell whether I enjoy or feel bad for what the Caps fans are going through. I think in the end I feel bad. I've rooted for them a lot against the Rangers over the past several seasons in the playoffs. Came to not mind them over that time.

I also don't see the Caps as rivals despite being in our "division" now. What a stupid setup the NHL made for itself after having the PERFECT playoff system before that.

But you know, they loved the NJ/NYR conference final so they set up a playoffs that all but guarantees rivals CAN'T play in conference finals. And they water down the rivalry matchups by guaranteeing them every year. It's incredible how stupid the league is sometimes.

DaFace 04-16-2018 09:57 PM

I've never fully understood the hate for Subban until this series. Dude's a ****ing little bitch.

<blockquote class="twitter-video" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">P.K. Subban goes up high on Nathan MacKinnon. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Preds?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Preds</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Avs?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Avs</a> <a href="https://t.co/PLHiJyk53n">pic.twitter.com/PLHiJyk53n</a></p>&mdash; Mark Harris (@TweetsByHarris) <a href="https://twitter.com/TweetsByHarris/status/986089204588441600?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">April 17, 2018</a></blockquote>

Pasta Little Brioni 04-16-2018 10:28 PM

Sharks whooping some butt!! Preds also about to go down in thin air.

*Disclaimer: Someone may get butthurt over mentioning this for whatever reason.

DaFace 04-16-2018 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball (Post 13519929)
Sharks whooping some butt!! Preds also about to go down in thin air.

*Disclaimer: Someone may get butthurt over mentioning this for whatever reason.

Maybe. Avs D looks gassed right now. Gotta hold on for 11 minutes.

MMXcalibur 04-16-2018 10:34 PM

Von Miller pumping up the Avalanche.
Barf.

Along those lines, I hate myself when the Steelers get mixed up in the Penguins playoff run.

Pasta Little Brioni 04-16-2018 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 13519931)
Maybe. Avs D looks gassed right now. Gotta hold on for 11 minutes.

True and Von's appearance steered me towards rooting for Nashville (barf)

I was mainly watching San Jose. They are really dangerous.

DaFace 04-16-2018 10:52 PM

Phew. The Avs will not be swept in the playoffs.

CaliforniaChief 04-16-2018 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 13519941)

Meanwhile in Southern California....

DaFace 04-16-2018 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaliforniaChief (Post 13519963)
Meanwhile in Southern California....

8-1? Yikes. That's embarrassing.

Chiefs4TheWin 04-16-2018 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 13519264)
Jeremy Roenick has been pretty vocal about them, it's funny... I can only assume people have tweeted about him rooting for them, because yesterday he even said "and I'm not rooting for anyone, I just hate to see a team do so many stupid things, especially when they haven't been past the 2nd round in 20 years".

If they get snuffed out again in RD. 1, They have to be the "chokiest" team I've ever seen! That's saying something considering we're Chiefs fans lol.

KC_Lee 04-17-2018 06:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 13519941)

Great effort on the Avs part and the Preds had no answer to the energy.

NSH has to stop giving up a goal with the first two shot of the game. This series is Barry Trotz-esque, and scare the crap out of me.

MMXcalibur 04-17-2018 08:36 PM

The Wild aren't winning twice in Winnipeg. (To be honest, I don't even think they can win once.)

They're done.

Shag 04-17-2018 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCtotheSB (Post 13521220)
The Wild aren't winning twice in Winnipeg. (To be honest, I don't even think they can win once.)

They're done.

Yup. They'll be done in 5.

I ****ing hate being a KC/MN sports fan.

CaliforniaChief 04-17-2018 11:24 PM

The Vegas Golden Knights are the first expansion team in major sports history to sweep their first playoff series. Mark-Andre Fleury was Conn Smythe-ish and could very well carry them all the way.

Impressive.

DaFace 04-18-2018 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaliforniaChief (Post 13521333)
The Vegas Golden Knights are the first expansion team in major sports history to sweep their first playoff series. Mark-Andre Fleury was Conn Smythe-ish and could very well carry them all the way.

Impressive.

Crazy series. Almost criminal that Quick played as well as he did and got swept.

And my bracket is already ****ed.

Chiefs4TheWin 04-18-2018 06:36 PM

Philly has checked out. Almost sad to watch.

DaFace 04-18-2018 06:46 PM

I'm about to head out to the Avs game. (****ing late games...) Here's hoping they keep the positive trajectory going and play a full 60 minutes tonight.

MMXcalibur 04-18-2018 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs4TheWin (Post 13522334)

Personally, I'm getting off on this.

https://media1.tenor.com/images/e643...itemid=4882280

Otter 04-18-2018 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs4TheWin (Post 13522334)

I turned it off. "Almost" does not belong in the above sentence. Between the Chiefs and and Flyers I'm about to give up on the post season.

:deevee:

Pasta Little Brioni 04-18-2018 08:11 PM

Poor Flying Otters :(

chiefs1111 04-18-2018 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Otter (Post 13522442)
I turned it off. "Almost" does not belong in the above sentence. Between the Chiefs and and Flyers I'm about to give up on the post season.

:deevee:

I knew the Flyers had little chance for this series but man I didn't think it would be this bad

Pasta Little Brioni 04-18-2018 08:21 PM

Preds absolutely dominate the first five minutes ROFL No goals and they could easily have three

Pasta Little Brioni 04-18-2018 09:24 PM

Lulz at this clown show officiating. Preds playing pissed off tonight and dominating.

Pasta Little Brioni 04-18-2018 09:28 PM

Sorry Face...

DaFace 04-18-2018 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball (Post 13522581)
Sorry Face...

Meh. I never thought that the Avs would win the series. At least we're giving them a little taste of their own medicine with the physical play tonight.

DaFace 04-18-2018 11:40 PM

Bernier is probably out for Game 5, so we're down to goaltender #3 at this point. Soderberg is also probably out with a concussion after this hit.

<div style="width: 100%; height: 0px; position: relative; padding-bottom: 56.250%;"><iframe src="https://streamable.com/s/s07sj/dlymwm" frameborder="0" width="100%" height="100%" allowfullscreen style="width: 100%; height: 100%; position: absolute;"></iframe></div>

I understand playoffs = physical hockey and all, but that's the third hit in 4 games that has at least been slightly questionable in terms of extra discipline. It's getting a little old.

Pasta Little Brioni 04-19-2018 08:07 AM

I don't know man...i Saw a ton of cheap shots last night, every team had at least one that i saw.

DaFace 04-19-2018 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball (Post 13522767)
I don't know man...i Saw a ton of cheap shots last night, every team had at least one that i saw.

It's the head shots I'm having an issue with. It shouldn't be a part of the game to intentionally give a guy a concussion.