ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs John Dorsey agrees to become Browns GM (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=312170)

RunKC 01-01-2018 10:11 AM

Apparently John Dorsey is going to take Josh Allen per scouts.

Can’t start that kid year 1. Hello Alex!

RealSNR 01-01-2018 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 13322345)
Apparently John Dorsey is going to take Josh Allen per scouts.

Can’t start that kid year 1. Hello Alex!

Rosen doesn't want to play for Cleveland. Draft him and make Smellway do a draft day trade Eli/Rivers style. Trade for Alex with 2 of Cleveland's 3 second round picks. Recoup those assets in the Denver trade.

Voila! You've got the QB you want in the draft AND the wiley veteran who will start for 1-2 years. And you lost barely any draft stock other than the #1 overall, which you were going to spend on a QB anyway.

Can't lose!

Easy 6 01-01-2018 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thegame214 (Post 13274766)

He will make them respectable again, and they'll love him to death for it... this needs to happen

Gravedigger 01-01-2018 01:42 PM

Two picks in the top 4 is a pretty good deal. Dorsey knows you find the QB, the rest falls into place. I think Dorsey flips the number one or number four for more picks, it's just in his DNA.

Sassy Squatch 01-01-2018 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gravedigger (Post 13322834)
Two picks in the top 4 is a pretty good deal. Dorsey knows you find the QB, the rest falls into place. I think Dorsey flips the number one or number four for more picks, it's just in his DNA.

They have a ton of high picks as it is. Just take the QB of your choosing at 1 and Barkley at 4.

DaneMcCloud 01-01-2018 01:56 PM

At this point in time, I'd take Orlando Brown, jr at #1, Barkley at #4, move Joe Thomas, trade back into the first with their bounty of picks and take Baker Mayfield.

I wouldn't touch Darnold or Allen with a first round pick and I'd vet the shit out of Josh Rosen before I'd even consider taking him in the second half of the first round.

O.city 01-01-2018 01:59 PM

I’d take baker mayfield at 1, a new LT at 4 and trade Joe.

Of course a lot of people aren’t high on baker but he’s a atud

Chiefshrink 01-01-2018 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 13322866)
Of course a lot of people aren’t high on baker but he’s a atud

He has Russell Wilson written all over him. Short, big gun when needed, scrambling ability, always looking downfield, makes BIG PLAYS in BIG GAMES in BIG SITUATIONS and is very confident in himself. Oh and he wins as well !! What is not to like about this kid IMHO !!!

DaneMcCloud 01-01-2018 06:26 PM

Dorsey took the Browns job too soon.

Ted Thompson is out in Green Bay.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/p...ifferent-role/

Hammock Parties 01-01-2018 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 13323535)

OntheWarpath is speculating on twitter with myself and Flopnuts that Dorsey actually wanted the Packers job, but they didn't want Dorsey, so he ended up in CLE.

SAUTO 01-01-2018 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 13323551)
OntheWarpath is speculating on twitter with myself and Flopnuts that Dorsey actually wanted the Packers job, but they didn't want Dorsey, so he ended up in CLE.

That was my first thought

RealSNR 01-01-2018 06:41 PM

Quote:

Ooohh ouch. That sucks for him.

stevieray 01-01-2018 06:58 PM

Quote:

whoa

Easy 6 01-01-2018 07:04 PM

Quote:

Hate to appear as if I'm glomming on, but that is the natural reaction to this move

They had to have known Thompson was a goner before Dorsey signed on in Cleveland... oh well, I still honestly believe John will serve the Browns well, they desperately needed a guy like him

Things usually happen for a reason

Buehler445 01-01-2018 07:52 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Holy shit!

Chiefshrink 01-01-2018 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 13323616)
Hate to appear as if I'm glomming on, but that is the natural reaction to this move

They had to have known Thompson was a goner before Dorsey signed on in Cleveland... oh well, I still honestly believe John will serve the Browns well, they desperately needed a guy like him

Things usually happen for a reason

Agreed. Which also means Dorsey must have burned a few bridges in GB as well before he left and that word travels fast among the Holmgren Fraternity Tree about the real reasons Dorsey was fired in KC which is probably not surprising to the fraternity IMHO.

Deberg_1990 01-01-2018 08:27 PM

So does Dorsey get to make head coaching hiring/firing decisions in Cleveland?

He obviously never had that power in KC.

BryanBusby 01-01-2018 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 13323937)

Do you think keeping a coach that just went 0-16 was his choice?

Bewbies 01-01-2018 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 13323937)

He’s going swimming with Hue tomorrow before work he loves him so much.

Deberg_1990 01-01-2018 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BryanBusby (Post 13323941)
Do you think keeping a coach that just went 0-16 was his choice?

Heh, good point...Who keeps a HC who wins 1 game in 2 years? Only the Browns... :facepalm:

Easy 6 01-01-2018 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefshrink (Post 13323927)
Agreed. Which also means Dorsey must have burned a few bridges in GB as well before he left and that word travels fast among the Holmgren Fraternity Tree about the real reasons Dorsey was fired in KC which is probably not surprising to the fraternity IMHO.

Infighting and skullduggery is the name of the game these days

But yeah, Dorsey must've left a bad impression there to be so blatantly passed over

He needs to just forget it and give Cleveland his all, using all of the lessons he has learned so far... its past time to see the Browns get up off the mat, their fans deserve it

Chiefshrink 01-01-2018 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 13323957)
Heh, good point...Who keeps a HC who wins 1 game in 2 years? Only the Browns... :facepalm:

Until Haslem takes his hands off the operation the Browns will be the Browns and either Dorsey learns how to play Haslem or Dorsey gets fired or resigns in frustration. So far Dorsey hasn't learned how to play and manipulate people in a good way yet.:hmmm:

BryanBusby 01-01-2018 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 13324075)
Infighting and skullduggery is the name of the game these days

But yeah, Dorsey must've left a bad impression there to be so blatantly passed over

He needs to just forget it and give Cleveland his all, using all of the lessons he has learned so far... its past time to see the Browns get up off the mat, their fans deserve it

The Packers GM job is very desirable and Dorsey's resume wasn't good enough for a real consideration.

Chiefshrink 01-01-2018 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BryanBusby (Post 13324258)
The Packers GM job is very desirable and Dorsey's resume wasn't good enough for a real consideration.

You end this with a period whereas I would have ended it with a ?

BryanBusby 01-01-2018 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefshrink (Post 13324268)
You end this with a period whereas I would have ended it with a ?

There's no question about it.

The Packers are swarming with internal amd external candidates. Dorsey got himself fired from his first gig.

He wasn't going to be at the top of that list when elite tier GM Ron Wolf's son is waiting in the wings.

It was well known that TT was about done, so why would Dorsey take a shitty job like Cleveland (not get his own coach to boot) if he was ever a candidate in GB?

Meatloaf 01-01-2018 10:24 PM

Just wondering if GB is wanting to go outside the “fraternity” and hire someone NOT formerly associate with the Pack? That too would explain the Pass on Dorsey. I mean, given that they’ve had two decades of Hall of Fame QBs, methinks maybe they should have made more SB appearances. Time for change.

bigjosh 01-01-2018 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Meatloaf (Post 13324300)
Just wondering if GB is wanting to go outside the “fraternity” and hire someone NOT formerly associate with the Pack? That too would explain the Pass on Dorsey. I mean, given that they’ve had two decades of Hall of Fame QBs, methinks maybe they should have made more SB appearances. Time for change.

Green Bay is an odd team to pin.

They never seem active in free agency, almost all of their talent is home grown, to the point that they seem too loyal to their own.

Perhaps they have trouble bringing in free agents because of the weather, or the isolated area they are in.

I have been to Lambeu, it is a cool stadium in an awesome town.

They historically seem to have a hard time drafting everything except wide receivers. They get the occasional hits with guys like Clay Matthews, but they seem to miss more than they hit.

I wonder if they are looking to get someone with a little more moxie than Ted Thompson so that they can bring in some quality free agents once in a while.

Red Dawg 01-01-2018 10:36 PM

Ted Thompson is way oerrated. Wasted Favre career and especially Rodgers. All that and 2 SBs only. Should be 4 at the minimum.

L

okcchief 01-01-2018 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 13322862)
At this point in time, I'd take Orlando Brown, jr at #1, Barkley at #4, move Joe Thomas, trade back into the first with their bounty of picks and take Baker Mayfield.

I wouldn't touch Darnold or Allen with a first round pick and I'd vet the shit out of Josh Rosen before I'd even consider taking him in the second half of the first round.

I agree with this. I think Mayfield will be better than Rosen or Darnold. I don’t like them at all that high. I haven’t seen Allen enough to have a take on him. I’m glad the Chiefs got Mahomes because he’s way better than this supposed good class.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BryanBusby 01-01-2018 10:57 PM

Disagree.

If they aren't going to take Rosen #1 overall, they need to trade the **** out of that pick and get the absolute best return possible.

The Giants absolutely would cum in their pants to get Rosen at 2, so the demand will be fierce now that this amaze-balls qb class was actually just a mirage (WOW!!!!!!).

Take the absolute best player available with the first actual selection than attack needs from there.

Chiefnj2 01-02-2018 09:23 AM

You take Rosen at #1.

chiefzilla1501 01-02-2018 09:32 AM

Why is rosen a clear cut #1? His teammates seem to despise him and that's a huge red flag. Dorsey seems to like Josh Allen. That's a good pick and you can use your #1 on Barkley who will be an elite RB. The browns shouldn't start a qb right away anyway. Draft Allen, give him two years to develop, trade for Alex Smith and give him a huge 2 year contract. That's exactly what they should do. Mayfield could fit into that argument too.

saphojunkie 01-02-2018 09:40 AM

Last time Cleveland had 1st and 4th, they got Kyrie Irving and Tristan Thompson.

RealSNR 01-02-2018 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 13324688)
Why is rosen a clear cut #1? His teammates seem to despise him and that's a huge red flag. Dorsey seems to like Josh Allen. That's a good pick and you can use your #1 on Barkley who will be an elite RB. The browns shouldn't start a qb right away anyway. Draft Allen, give him two years to develop, trade for Alex Smith and give him a huge 2 year contract. That's exactly what they should do. Mayfield could fit into that argument too.

Dorsey's gotta be the only GM of the QB-needy teams who wants Allen #1 overall.

So hold the presumptive #1 overall hostage, trade down a few spots, and then pick Allen and Barkley anyway. Trade 2 of your 2nd rounders for Alex.

Problem solved.

chiefzilla1501 01-02-2018 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 13324735)
Dorsey's gotta be the only GM of the QB-needy teams who wants Allen #1 overall.

So hold the presumptive #1 overall hostage, trade down a few spots, and then pick Allen and Barkley anyway. Trade 2 of your 2nd rounders for Alex.

Problem solved.

Agreed. It's a terrible idea for the browns to start Allen right away. But they can do it without passing on Barkley at #1. They have an insane number of picks already. Drafting a high upside qb while hedging on a proven veteran like Alex is easily the best play.

RunKC 01-09-2018 01:04 PM

https://articles.cleveland.com/brown....co/jOlKcZUkgc

Wow John Dorsey is trying to bring Ron Wolfe’s kid to Cleveland. That would be a fantastic hire for their scouting department.

RunKC 01-10-2018 11:37 AM

John Dorsey and Eliot Wolf. Browns now have a very good scouting department.

Eleazar 01-10-2018 11:39 AM

...and we have King Andy

seaofred 01-10-2018 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 13351639)
John Dorsey and Eliot Wolf. Browns now have a very good scouting department.

You know, people are always saying that about the Packers, but outside of Aaron Rodgers, who does that team have?

ChiefsCountry 01-10-2018 11:39 AM

Dorsey sucks ass.

Sassy Squatch 01-10-2018 11:40 AM

Lets be real, by the time any of his moves start to really pay off, Haslam will lose his patience again and blow the whole thing up.

JakeF 01-10-2018 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 13351644)
Lets be real, by the time any of his moves start to really pay off, Haslam will lose his patience again and blow the whole thing up.

Dorsey is a big picture type of guy who believes in building through the draft. It was a terrible decision to go to Cleveland. Almost no chance that Cleveland shows enough patience for Dorsey to make things happen.

Sandy Vagina 01-10-2018 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eleazar (Post 13351640)
...and we have King Andy

and soon, they may have the Chiefs' MVP. :eek:

chiefzilla1501 01-10-2018 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JakeF (Post 13351656)
Dorsey is a big picture type of guy who believes in building through the draft. It was a terrible decision to go to Cleveland. Almost no chance that Cleveland shows enough patience for Dorsey to make things happen.

Year 1 he traded for Alex Smith, signed Sean Smith, Fasano, Avery, devito, Geoff schwartz, traded for Sherman, etc... In Cleveland he'll have an outrageous amount of cap space to do even more than that.

Dorsey's way is to sign these types of guys to contracts he can duck out of in 2-3 years. And then he uses the draft as an excuse to draft their replacement. At least that's how he worked early on. Toward the end he started handing out contracts like a drunk.

Hoover 01-10-2018 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 13351644)

Because he did in once? Come on.

I think it's the opposite. Show Hasslem you are building something and he will be a happy camper and give you whatever you want.

Quesadilla Joe 01-12-2018 10:36 AM

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">John Dorsey is one of the best in the business. He’s put together a great staff in Cleveland. I truly hope it works out for him better than it did in KC. He CAN turn that franchise around</p>&mdash; Greg Gabriel (@greggabe) <a href="https://twitter.com/greggabe/status/951850223634173952?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 12, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Tribal Warfare 01-12-2018 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy Vagina (Post 13351659)
and soon, they may have the Chiefs' MVP. :eek:

We aren't letting Colquitt go

ToxSocks 01-12-2018 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 13355983)
We aren't letting Colquitt go

idk, i've been in Colquitt's corner for quite awhile, but the Chiefs need to reload and he's the most expensive punter in the league.

Though i do think he had a bounce back compared to last season. Eye test, i haven't looked at stats to back up that claim.

Pepe Silvia 01-12-2018 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 13351642)
Dorsey sucks ass.

That's what you think. You guys effed up bad.

Mecca 01-12-2018 12:43 PM

Dorsey can literally follow the same model he did here and having more picks at his disposal should be able to flip them around in a few years.

bigjosh 01-12-2018 12:46 PM

It doesnt matter how much talent dorsey adds to that team if Hue Jackson is still the coach.

Mecca 01-12-2018 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigjosh (Post 13356231)
It doesnt matter how much talent dorsey adds to that team if Hue Jackson is still the coach.

I'm sure that'll get changed after this coming season. If they win 4 ****ing games it'll be considered a huge improvement.

The Franchise 01-12-2018 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 13356224)
Dorsey can literally follow the same model he did here and having more picks at his disposal should be able to flip them around in a few years.

It's all going to hinge on his decision at QB.

Mecca 01-12-2018 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 13356241)
It's all going to hinge on his decision at QB.

I think Rosens probably the most likely guy to hit but not sure I'd want him starting right away. If they could somehow come out of it with Barkley too, I think that alone would get them some wins.

bigjosh 01-12-2018 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 13356270)
I think Rosens probably the most likely guy to hit but not sure I'd want him starting right away. If they could somehow come out of it with Barkley too, I think that alone would get them some wins.

He doesnt want to play for the browns.
http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/news...g1qbnprje4myd8

The Franchise 01-12-2018 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 13356270)

I don't think it would be smart to start ANY of the QBs from this class. That's why I think the best thing the Browns can do is draft a QB at #1, hope they get Barkley at #4 and trade a 2nd and another pick for Smith. You give Smith a damn good offensive line, a couple of good RBs and a decent enough defense to win some games. Smith can bring that winning culture back to the Browns while the rookie sits and learns for a year.

bigjosh 01-12-2018 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 13356240)
I'm sure that'll get changed after this coming season. If they win 4 ****ing games it'll be considered a huge improvement.

I hope so. Hue is terrible. 9-39 as a head coach, 1-31 with the browns.

Mecca 01-12-2018 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigjosh (Post 13356272)

Yea that's great and all but he may have to deal with it.

The Franchise 01-12-2018 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigjosh (Post 13356272)

If I'm the Browns.....I ****ing ransom his ass to the Giants if they want him. Do like the Chargers did. I'd take their #2 overall pick and some more picks for the Giants to move up to #1 and take Rosen.

chiefzilla1501 01-12-2018 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 13356277)
I don't think it would be smart to start ANY of the QBs from this class. That's why I think the best thing the Browns can do is draft a QB at #1, hope they get Barkley at #4 and trade a 2nd and another pick for Smith. You give Smith a damn good offensive line, a couple of good RBs and a decent enough defense to win some games. Smith can bring that winning culture back to the Browns while the rookie sits and learns for a year.

I totally agree. And with Browns fans already worked up about not just the failure but the absolute shit show that was Manziel, Weeden, and Brady Quinn... it would be absolutely stupid to throw a first round rookie into that fire unless you were 100% convinced he could be excellent right away. Best play is to draft a 1st round QB and bring in a stable veteran like Alex Smith to stabilize that franchise.

bigjosh 01-12-2018 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 13356280)
Yea that's great and all but he may have to deal with it.

Team wont draft and keep a guy if he doesnt want to be there. See Elway and Eli...

Mecca 01-12-2018 01:07 PM

Also I don't see why Josh Allen is being propped up so much, he has the shitty completion rate which is extremely telling of NFL success.

JakeF 01-12-2018 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 13356286)
I totally agree. And with Browns fans already worked up about not just the failure but the absolute shit show that was Manziel, Weeden, and Brady Quinn... it would be absolutely stupid to throw a first round rookie into that fire unless you were 100% convinced he could be excellent right away. Best play is to draft a 1st round QB and bring in a stable veteran like Alex Smith to stabilize that franchise.

Which is almost exactly what we did. It just took a few years to draft the 1st round QB.

cmh6476 01-12-2018 03:01 PM

damn, 6 picks in the top 65. 12 total. And 4 of the top 35. Is that right?

Mecca 01-12-2018 03:06 PM

Dorsey should be able to add some young impact guys a long with some good FA signings they might get close to 500.

BryanBusby 01-12-2018 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 13356291)
Also I don't see why Josh Allen is being propped up so much, he has the shitty completion rate which is extremely telling of NFL success.

He's getting the Hack treatment.

Toolsy QB that had NFL caliber talent to crutch for him and has coasted off that reputation since.

People are ignoring the film to hand never ending excuses.

Sassy Squatch 01-12-2018 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BryanBusby (Post 13356532)
He's getting the Hack treatment.

Toolsy QB that had NFL caliber talent to crutch for him and has coasted off that reputation since.

People are ignoring the film to hand never ending excuses.

But he's tall, and has a cannon for an arm. He's athletic too. Nevermind the fact that he has a below 60% completion rate in a shit conference, that doesn't matter. Tall!!!!!

Mecca 01-12-2018 03:25 PM

I literally don't think in the last 30 years a guy drafted with an under 60% rate has been successful.

GloucesterChief 01-12-2018 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 13356570)
But he's tall, and has a cannon for an arm. He's athletic too. Nevermind the fact that he has a below 60% completion rate in a shit conference, that doesn't matter. Tall!!!!!

Elway is ready to draft him.

threebag 01-12-2018 03:31 PM

If I am Dorsey I get on the horn to Andy and offer my 1 and 4 for Mahomes

RunKC 01-12-2018 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by threebag02 (Post 13356593)
If I am Dorsey I get on the horn to Andy and offer my 1 and 4 for Mahomes

Alex only fans are so adorable

threebag 01-12-2018 03:36 PM

Tell me a better QB you will get for that

He is ready now

Mecca 01-12-2018 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by threebag02 (Post 13356607)
Tell me a better QB you will get for that

Why would you do that? Number 1 you set yourself back a year and you're stuck with ****ing Alex Smith and you get 2 high picks in a year where the talent level is down.

The Chiefs don't need Barkley and a ****ing guard is gonna go in the top 5 picks, what's that tell you?

O.city 01-12-2018 03:40 PM

Why would the Chiefs ever trade a 2nd year QB they traded up in the first round for and keep the old one they had when they traded up?

This isn't serious right?

Discuss Thrower 01-12-2018 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 13356615)
Why would you do that? Number 1 you set yourself back a year and you're stuck with ****ing Alex Smith and you get 2 high picks in a year where the talent level is down.

The Chiefs don't need Barkley and a ****ing guard is gonna go in the top 5 picks, what's that tell you?

It's either completely ****ing obvious trolling, or just outright stupidity in thinking because Alex Smith finally had a top statistical season (while being the same type of limited passer he's always been) at 33 years old, he can be counted on to repeat this feat several times over because Brady has done it.

threebag 01-12-2018 04:52 PM

Or complete failure at reading comprehension. If I am Dorsey, I don't give a **** about the Chiefs. Just let me get that QB I drafted. It sets everything in motion now without waiting.

Easy 6 01-12-2018 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by threebag02 (Post 13356791)
Or complete failure at reading comprehension. If I am Dorsey, I don't give a **** about the Chiefs. Just let me get that QB I drafted. It sets everything in motion now without waiting.

Hunt, Veach, and Reid would all be strung up from a lamppost at Arrowhead and beaten to death with rubber hoses if they even let that thought cross their minds

Tribal Warfare 01-12-2018 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 13356797)
Hunt, Veach, and Reid would all be strung up from a lamppost at Arrowhead and beaten to death with rubber hoses if they even let that thought cross their minds

He's an Alex Only Fans trolling on his last legs.

Sassy Squatch 01-12-2018 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by threebag02 (Post 13356791)

LMAO acting like Dorsey was the only one who wanted Mahomes.

Easy 6 01-12-2018 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 13356801)
He's an Alex Only Fans trolling on his last legs.

Oh I know, he's just tweaking his haters

He is good people in my book, I'm just laughing along