ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games Modern Warfare 2 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=204824)

Mr. Plow 11-11-2009 06:41 PM

That scavenger perk comes in handy when you run out of ammo.

QuikSsurfer 11-11-2009 07:00 PM

m4a w/holographic scope
pistol
marathon (i used extreme conditioning on the last one all the time)
stopping power
commando

sitting at a 1.24 k/d ratio right now

KCChiefsMan 11-11-2009 07:25 PM

I'm sitting at a .75 KDR right now. Lol, yesterday I got no lag. Today it was all about the lag. Plus I went 0-100 over the course of 5 matches just trying to get 1 kill with the throwing knife, never got it either.

Buck 11-11-2009 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsMan (Post 6254615)
I'm sitting at a .75 KDR right now. Lol, yesterday I got no lag. Today it was all about the lag. Plus I went 0-100 over the course of 5 matches just trying to get 1 kill with the throwing knife, never got it either.

Just play like normal and eventually you'll come up on someones back who is a sniper and not paying attention. Go right behind them and throw the knife.

Boom.

DBOSHO 11-11-2009 07:45 PM

Does anybody elsethink Soap resembles shawne merriman?

Saulbadguy 11-11-2009 07:59 PM

Excellent.

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3176882

Too bad they can't kick the player. ROFL

TrebMaxx 11-11-2009 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saulbadguy (Post 6254744)
Excellent.

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3176882

Too bad they can't kick the player. ROFL

As a PC gamer I find this to be hilarious! ROFL

The hell with IW/Activision.

TinyEvel 11-11-2009 09:09 PM

Is PS3 multiplayer working?

Basileus777 11-11-2009 09:16 PM

Wow, the single player campaign is crazy stupid. Saying that they jumped the shark with this one might be an understatement.

demonhero 11-11-2009 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TinyEvel (Post 6254953)
Is PS3 multiplayer working?

I'm pretty sure the servers crashed.

Mecca 11-11-2009 11:29 PM

I just did the one with Burger Town and Taco to Go lol...play this game on the hardest level it's tons of fun then...

007 11-11-2009 11:59 PM

I am on the "opt-out" level and about halfway through it before I had to leave for work.

Spoiler!

Priest31kc 11-12-2009 12:37 AM

MP is working for me now.....

Buck 11-12-2009 02:04 AM

kdr down to 0.93 the heart beat monitor is such bullshit

007 11-12-2009 03:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BuckinKaeding (Post 6255346)
kdr down to 0.93 the heart beat monitor is such bullshit

I consider that thing nothing but a distraction. It is only good for the single player mission when you actually have the cover of fog, snow, etc.

Mr. Plow 11-12-2009 08:32 AM

I'm liking the Spec Ops. The freakin' sniper one took me forever to get through for some reason. Someone kept on spotting me.

Dayze 11-12-2009 08:42 AM

I finished the SP campaign last night.
I might play the entire campaign again on an increased difficulty. I’m not very good at FPS, so I could use the practice.

Then I’ll probably tackle the Spec Ops. Or maybe try a few out before finishing the campaign. Dunno.

I was surprised at how short the SP campaign seemed – I remember feeling the same way with COD 4 though too. Or, maybe it’s because I played it for about 3 hours straight the past 2 nights lol.

I need to start paying attention to what weapons I have during these things to figure out which one I like the best.

Pants 11-12-2009 09:22 AM

Finally started playing Hardcore yesterday - wow, not knowing the maps brought all the intensity back that I fell in love with in COD4. My KDR (which is at a shitty 1.35 or something like that at this point) will start going up. Finally, decided to play the SP campaign yesterday and beat it on Veteran and holy shit was it annoying... As far as the story goes, I hated it... absolutely fairly tale bullshit on IW's part, horrible SP experience for me, but then again, that's not why I got the game...

Also, I don't think I'll be prestiging this time around - there are way too many challenges and levels to do them 10 times over like I did with COD 4-1. If I find out there are real benefits to prestiging, though, I'll probably change my mind.

Loving the perks in MP so far, IW got that shit right.

Priest31kc 11-12-2009 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Metrolike (Post 6255547)
Finally started playing Hardcore yesterday - wow, not knowing the maps brought all the intensity back that I fell in love with in COD4. My KDR (which is at a shitty 1.35 or something like that at this point) will start going up. Finally, decided to play the SP campaign yesterday and beat it on Veteran and holy shit was it annoying... As far as the story goes, I hated it... absolutely fairly tale bullshit on IW's part, horribly SP experience for me, but then again, that's not why I got the game...

Also, I don't think I'll be prestiging this time around - there are way too many challenges and levels to do them 10 times over like I did with COD 4-1. If I find out there are real benefits to prestiging, though, I'll probably change my mind.

LMAO a shitty 1.35. I guess Im extremely awful as my KRD is only 0.40 at the moment.

Mr. Plow 11-12-2009 09:46 AM

Quote:

No shit. I was looking at all the shit you can do as far as upgrades and challenges and there is no way I'm going to work for them only to reset them. Instead of the 3 levels for everything, there are like 5 or 6 for every gun that gets you something else.

I'm on a level 5/6 of one gun and it's like 500 kills with it.

Mr. Plow 11-12-2009 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Priest31kc (Post 6255554)
LMAO a shitty 1.35. I guess Im extremely awful as my KRD is only 0.40 at the moment.

I've never really cared about my k/d ratio - it's a nice number to look at - but right now I'm just as likely to go 20-4 as I am to go 4-20 and I'm at a 1.1 or so.

Pants 11-12-2009 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 6255579)
I've never really cared about my k/d ratio - it's a nice number to look at - but right now I'm just as likely to go 20-4 as I am to go 4-20 and I'm at a 1.1 or so.

I guess KDR is the only thing I really care about, lol as it's a good way to tell how well you're playing. But, yeah, I'm the same as you as far as going 20-4 or 4-20, well, dying 20 times is really hard, lol, but I get your point. I was absolutely raping people after I got the game that midnight, then the next day I got my ass handed to me a number of times and my KDR went to shit. I hate regular TDM with a passion and it felt like I could finally play the way I want to last night when I went into Hardcore.

And yeah, the challenges are ridiculous. I don't know how I'm ever going get all those sidearm ones, lol. Also, getting the ones for the perks are going to suck, because I don't want to use 90% of them.

Skyy God 11-12-2009 09:58 AM

Quote:

I doubt I will either, the benefits seem minor compared to having to go against players with superior layouts.

"The prestige menu text says, 'In addition to your new prestige badge you will gain access to some new titles, emblems and challenges'...

http://www.mw2forum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1440

Agree on the perks. My k/d is like 1.1, which isn't too bad for only having played 6 or so games.

Mr. Plow 11-12-2009 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Metrolike (Post 6255592)
I guess KDR is the only thing I really care about, lol as it's a good way to tell how well you're playing. But, yeah, I'm the same as you as far as going 20-4 or 4-20, well, dying 20 times is really hard, lol, but I get your point. I was absolutely raping people after I got the game that midnight, then the next day I got my ass handed to me a number of times and my KDR went to shit. I hate regular TDM with a passion and it felt like I could finally play the way I want to last night when I went into Hardcore.

And yeah, the challenges are ridiculous. I don't know how I'm ever going get all those sidearm ones, lol. Also, getting the ones for the perks are going to suck, because I don't want to use 90% of them.

K/D ratio is a good way to see how well you're doing. I'm happy as long as I'm around 1.0 - just because it means that I'm not having those 4-20 games.

Yesterday, I was up at a 1.4 and then promptly got my ass handed to me for several games in a row to settle in at the 1.1. I've noticed that if I just try to go balls to the wall, it always ends badly. Had a game last night where I probably died 7 times in a row because I just kept on running and not slowing down to look at what the **** was going on.

One other thing - in COD4 - I primarily used the same perks over and over and over. One thing I'm liking about MW2 is that I'm trying out all the new shit and liking some of the perks. Right now, I'm using the scavenger one which is cool because I never run out of ammo.

Mr. Plow 11-12-2009 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pittsie (Post 6255594)
I doubt I will either, the benefits seem minor compared to having to go against players with superior layouts.

"The prestige menu text says, 'In addition to your new prestige badge you will gain access to some new titles, emblems and challenges'...

http://www.mw2forum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1440

Agree on the perks. My k/d is like 1.1, which isn't too bad for only having played 6 or so games.

I would enjoy a few more create a class spots, but not sure that it's worth prestiging to get.

Ceej 11-12-2009 10:28 AM

I used to be all into kill to death ratio especially when playing Counterstrike. I'm not so worried about it with any of the CoD games because normally I get stuck with a bunch of blind Nancies. Plus all of the perks which seem to get in the way.

Pants 11-12-2009 10:33 AM

Have you guys all tried playing together? I know some have, and if you guys are into Hardcore and good communication, I'd be up for playing with all ya'll sometime. I know I see Bucking on all the time, he didn't have COD4-1 for 360, but I'll probably try and play with him at some point in time here, now that he got the right version...

Pants 11-12-2009 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles (Post 6255639)
I used to be all into kill to death ratio especially when playing Counterstrike. I'm not so worried about it with any of the CoD games because normally I get stuck with a bunch of blind Nancies. Plus all of the perks which seem to get in the way.

I think you were on my playlist in COD 4-1, you had a really good KDR, no?

Mr. Plow 11-12-2009 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Metrolike (Post 6255655)
Have you guys all tried playing together? I know some have, and if you guys are into Hardcore and good communication, I'd be up for playing with all ya'll sometime. I know I see Bucking on all the time, he didn't have COD4-1 for 360, but I'll probably try and play with him at some point in time here, now that he got the right version...

I don't play a bunch of hardcore - but I really don't mind it. I just have a tendency to accidentally kill teammates because I get trigger happy lol. I see someone running, the name doesn't pop up right away, I shoot only to find that it was a teammate.

I'd definitely play some hc at some point though and try to limit my friendly kills lol.

Mr. Plow 11-12-2009 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles (Post 6255639)

Remember that time you made me buy the map packs for WaW?.....Well, it's payback time.....buy it.

Buck 11-12-2009 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Metrolike (Post 6255655)

Yeah I'll play. Whats your gamertag? I'm not sure who anyone is on my friends list from CP?

By the way, let me ask you a question.

I have about 4-6 groups of people who I play with.

1. My neighbors and their friends
2. My old co-worker and his friends
3. A friend from highschool and his friends
4. My roommates cousin (Donkey fan, bleh)
5. Chiefsplanet people (havent played w/ yet)

Anyways, whenever I play w/ group 1, my KDR is probably like .45, yet they are all really good and we win most matches, but when I play with anyone else, my KDR is probably around 1.3

I have no idea why I suck when I play w/ those guys but its starting to piss me off.

Ceej 11-12-2009 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Metrolike (Post 6255664)
I think you were on my playlist in COD 4-1, you had a really good KDR, no?

I'm unsure. I don't think I've added you to XBL. Gamertag is chyeahhh son. I honestly don't remember my KDR in CoD4. I also didn't play much MP on CoD5 and rightfully so.

Ceej 11-12-2009 11:02 AM

There's about a 80% chance I purchase this game today. I just need to transfer some money from savings, sad, isn't it?

Mr. Plow 11-12-2009 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles (Post 6255744)
There's about a 80% chance I purchase this game today. I just need to transfer some money from savings, sad, isn't it?

Yeah...sucks when you get old.

Ceej 11-12-2009 11:05 AM

I'll go ahead and get this game this afternoon. I don't know how much I intend on playing tonight. The football game tonight is a big game for me, fantasy-football-wise.

Pants 11-12-2009 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BuckinKaeding (Post 6255739)
Yeah I'll play. Whats your gamertag? I'm not sure who anyone is on my friends list from CP?

By the way, let me ask you a question.

I have about 4-6 groups of people who I play with.

1. My neighbors and their friends
2. My old co-worker and his friends
3. A friend from highschool and his friends
4. My roommates cousin (Donkey fan, bleh)
5. Chiefsplanet people (havent played w/ yet)

Anyways, whenever I play w/ group 1, my KDR is probably like .45, yet they are all really good and we win most matches, but when I play with anyone else, my KDR is probably around 1.3

I have no idea why I suck when I play w/ those guys but its starting to piss me off.

None of my RL friends ever played COD4 with me, we played a bunch of Halo 3 together, but when I moved on to COD, they stayed with Halo 3. I got a bunch of shit for not playing Halo 3 anymore, but w/e, I hated having to pick up good weapons as opposed to starting w/what you want. They all stopped playing altogether since they all moved out of Lawrence, though, lol, been offline for months. So I don't really have anyone I play with on a regular basis - I just usually pick up a few good people who actually communicate in pugs and form up a party and go from there...

Pants 11-12-2009 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles (Post 6255742)
I'm unsure. I don't think I've added you to XBL. Gamertag is chyeahhh son. I honestly don't remember my KDR in CoD4. I also didn't play much MP on CoD5 and rightfully so.

I never bothered getting that game, lol. I know someone from CP had a good KDR on my list, just can't remember who, I'll look when I get home.

Ceej 11-12-2009 11:08 AM

It was probably Kraus aka Trespasser. Dude is nails. I try to keep my shit between 1.3-1.5. I honestly don't know how accurate those numbers are either.

Mr. Plow 11-12-2009 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles (Post 6255769)
It was probably Kraus aka Trespasser. Dude is nails. I try to keep my shit between 1.3-1.5. I honestly don't know how accurate those numbers are either.

Yeah....he's pretty damn good. I think Pittsie is good as well. If I'm remembering right, I have 2-3 people over 1.7 k/d (if not higher) and I think they are 2 of them.

Pants 11-12-2009 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles (Post 6255769)

I'm pretty sure it was you, it was something like 1.48 which is pretty damn good in my book when you're into thousands upon thousands of kills. Now I want to play with Kraus, lol, so I can learn...

Mr. Plow 11-12-2009 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Metrolike (Post 6255807)
I'm pretty sure it was you, it was something like 1.48 which is pretty damn good in my book when you're into thousands upon thousands of kills. Now I want to play with Kraus, lol, so I can learn...

Just from experience, be on his team - not on the other team.

Pants 11-12-2009 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 6255826)
Just from experience, be on his team - not on the other team.

Well, yeah :)

Buck 11-12-2009 11:44 AM

Is anyone here good w/ the Sniper Rifle?

I suck at it. I never used it in COD4 except when we did a Snipers only private match.

The Thermal Scope really helps you in the snow (I picked one up off a dead body), so I wanted to at least get my Barret 50 cal up to the point where I have the Thermal scope, but I suck so bad at it.

I did a sabatoge match where I started out 6 to 2 KDR but then I ended the match at like 7 to 18 KDR which really pissed me off.

Pants 11-12-2009 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BuckinKaeding (Post 6255878)

I suck at it. I never used it in COD4 except when we did a Snipers only private match.

The Thermal Scope really helps you in the snow (I picked one up off a dead body), so I wanted to at least get my Barret 50 cal up to the point where I have the Thermal scope, but I suck so bad at it.

I did a sabatoge match where I started out 6 to 2 KDR but then I ended the match at like 7 to 18 KDR which really pissed me off.

I never sniped in COD4-1. I probably will in this one, though, since you can silence them now. My whole thing was to never show up on the UAV in COD4-1...

Mr. Plow 11-12-2009 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BuckinKaeding (Post 6255878)

Sniping is a blast, but it takes practice. Give it a shot - especially with the 50 cal. Like Metro said, use all your jamming perks so that you don't show up on the UAV at any point.

Buck 11-12-2009 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 6255906)
Sniping is a blast, but it takes practice. Give it a shot - especially with the 50 cal. Like Metro said, use all your jamming perks so that you don't show up on the UAV at any point.

Maybe I should wait til the Ninja perk becomes available before I snipe.

Mr. Plow 11-12-2009 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BuckinKaeding (Post 6255908)
Maybe I should wait til the Ninja perk becomes available before I snipe.

Every so often, I'll go with the default sniper class for a kill or two. I haven't run through an entire match sniping yet. I'm waiting until I unlock all the necessary perks before I start. Plus, I'm trying to find good sniping locations in the maps.

2 things to remember when you snipe:

1 - After a kill, keep looking down the sights for a good 5 seconds - used to be only about 3 seconds on MW1, but they've extended the kill cam. This way, when the guy you kill watches the kill cam, he will have a harder time locating where you shot him from.

2 - I try to move locations as often as possible to keep people from locating me. Nothing pisses me off more than when I'm looking down my site trying to locate a target and someone walks up behind me and knifes me. I usually try to move after every 1-2 kills.

Pants 11-12-2009 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 6255920)
Every so often, I'll go with the default sniper class for a kill or two. I haven't run through an entire match sniping yet. I'm waiting until I unlock all the necessary perks before I start. Plus, I'm trying to find good sniping locations in the maps.

2 things to remember when you snipe:

1 - After a kill, keep looking down the sights for a good 5 seconds - used to be only about 3 seconds on MW1, but they've extended the kill cam. This way, when the guy you kill watches the kill cam, he will have a harder time locating where you shot him from.

2 - I try to move locations as often as possible to keep people from locating me. Nothing pisses me off more than when I'm looking down my site trying to locate a target and someone walks up behind me and knifes me. I usually try to move after every 1-2 kills.

No killcams in hardcore, brah, you can snipe till you know he spotted you. But, yeah, good sniping is all about changing position, unless you're 100% sure nobody spotted you. It's going to be really hard finding those assholes in 4-2.

TrickyNicky 11-12-2009 01:12 PM

The best sniping map is derail IMO. Get to the center warehouse, plenty of windows and only two narrow entrances.

I get claymores and Scavenger, set one on an entrance and go to the other side of the building. If someone dies near you, grab the pack and place another claymore at the other entrance. Even if it doesn't kill the enemy it will only take one shot from a pistol or machine pistol to finish.

Ceej 11-12-2009 01:18 PM

Metro what is your gamertag? I'm pretty sure you don't have me added to your XBL so I don't know how you'd be coming up with my stats.

Another good gamer (as Plow mentioned) is Pittsie, known as Cannon Fragger on XBL.

QuikSsurfer 11-12-2009 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles (Post 6256073)
Metro what is your gamertag? I'm pretty sure you don't have me added to your XBL so I don't know how you'd be coming up with my stats.

Another good gamer (as Plow mentioned) is Pittsie, known as Cannon Fragger on XBL.

Quikies83 is pretty good too...

Ceej 11-12-2009 02:01 PM

Oh, that's word.

Pants 11-12-2009 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles (Post 6256073)

pants0n

Skyy God 11-12-2009 02:04 PM

Just played a few games at lunch..... I rampaged on Wasteland, which is an update of Brecourt from COD1.

Buck 11-12-2009 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Metrolike (Post 6256176)
pants0n

Ahh so thats you, invite me next time you see me or I'll do vice versa.

Tonight when I go on I'm going to not run-n-gun so much and take it slow and lay back and methodically make my way across the map. I really want my KDR to be above 1.5 and I'm nowhere close now.

Ceej 11-12-2009 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Metrolike (Post 6256176)
pants0n

Oh my bad, for some reason I thought you were a different gamertag, and I wasn't aware I added you.

kcxiv 11-12-2009 02:36 PM

Played it lastnight and it reminded me of every other freaking FPS game out there. So glad i didnt get on the hype train and buy this to not p lay it after a few days. lol

The Franchise 11-12-2009 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcxiv (Post 6256228)
Played it lastnight and it reminded me of every other freaking FPS game out there. So glad i didnt get on the hype train and buy this to not p lay it after a few days. lol

Are there any games that you DO like? Besides 2K5 that is...

Pants 11-12-2009 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles (Post 6256185)
Oh my bad, for some reason I thought you were a different gamertag, and I wasn't aware I added you.

I think it was you, man, I'm not 100% sure. But I think you added me as MavericoSuave (which was my roommate back in the day) because that's what I had listed 1st when UP did the whole 360 thread. So I added you a while ago when I got my own account...

Pants 11-12-2009 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BuckinKaeding (Post 6256180)
Ahh so thats you, invite me next time you see me or I'll do vice versa.

Tonight when I go on I'm going to not run-n-gun so much and take it slow and lay back and methodically make my way across the map. I really want my KDR to be above 1.5 and I'm nowhere close now.

Yeah man, let's play tonight if you can. Running and gunning in hardcore is suicide, especially when you don't know the maps... I LOVE the intensity it's bringing right now because you, literally, have no ****ing idea where a dude is likely to be hiding.

Also, the KDR is extremely fixable at this point in time, it gets really stagnant when you get 10's of thousands of kills. You pretty much can't really change it at that point...

Pants 11-12-2009 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcxiv (Post 6256228)

That game is not meant to be SP, the hype is about MP and if you don't like what it has to bring there, you probably won't like any MP FPS, lol.

kcxiv 11-12-2009 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 6256258)
Are there any games that you DO like? Besides 2K5 that is...

I havent played 2K5 since like Jan of 2005.

I like Street Fighter IV (i have over 4000 matches in it. bought it for the ps3 and 360, have arcade sticks for both systems. I like the Star Wars game, its pretty fun for me, Tomb Raider game that just came out and come next Tuesday i will be playing Assasins Creed 2. I like action adventure games. Outside of sports games, they are what i like.

Mr. Plow 11-12-2009 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcxiv (Post 6256408)
I havent played 2K5 since like Jan of 2005.

I like Street Fighter IV (i have over 4000 matches in it. bought it for the ps3 and 360, have arcade sticks for both systems. I like the Star Wars game, its pretty fun for me, Tomb Raider game that just came out and come next Tuesday i will be playing Assasins Creed 2. I like action adventure games. Outside of sports games, they are what i like.

Just by the list you have there I would say you don't like FPS's - which is why you wouldn't like MW2...or MW1 for that matter.

kcxiv 11-12-2009 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 6256651)
Just by the list you have there I would say you don't like FPS's - which is why you wouldn't like MW2...or MW1 for that matter.

but my dumbass has halo halo3 halo3, GoW 1-2 and Killzone 2 lol i do still play killzone 2 once in a while though.

TinyEvel 11-13-2009 11:18 AM

Buckin' I really like how your GAMRtag is "Lames a Charger" :D

ZootedGranny 11-13-2009 11:27 AM

Went through on Veteran last night, and without infinitely spawning enemies and constant grenade spam, it was a cakewalk in comparison to CoD4. There wasn't a single section I replayed more than a couple of times.

Mr. Plow 11-13-2009 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZootedGranny (Post 6258020)
Went through on Veteran last night, and without infinitely spawning enemies and constant grenade spam, it was a cakewalk in comparison to CoD4. There wasn't a single section I replayed more than a couple of times.

I always go through the 1st time on Regular and then go back through on Veteran. Probably going to start that this weekend.

Pants 11-13-2009 11:30 AM

Got owned a bunch of times in Hardcore yesterday. Good times.

P.S. Stinger missiles = air support useless.

Buck 11-13-2009 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TinyEvel (Post 6258009)
Buckin' I really like how your GAMRtag is "Lames a Charger" :D

I really like how you are bald.

Anticipating fat joke in 3, 2, 1........

Mr. Plow 11-13-2009 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Metrolike (Post 6258026)
Got owned a bunch of times in Hardcore yesterday. Good times.

P.S. Stinger missiles = air support useless.

I've started carrying a stinger on some classes. Some of those helicopters just rape me every time....so I switch classes and shoot them down.

Mr. Plow 11-13-2009 11:40 AM

Buckin, you gonna be playing this weekend?

Buck 11-13-2009 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 6258059)
Buckin, you gonna be playing this weekend?

Did the Chiefs win Super Bowl IV?

Pants 11-13-2009 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 6258058)
I've started carrying a stinger on some classes. Some of those helicopters just rape me every time....so I switch classes and shoot them down.

Yeah, I'm going to have to do the same thing. Pave Low is a straight up rape machine...

AndChiefs 11-13-2009 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Metrolike (Post 6255761)
I never bothered getting that game, lol. I know someone from CP had a good KDR on my list, just can't remember who, I'll look when I get home.

I had around 2.3 K/D in the last CoD.

Mr. Plow 11-13-2009 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BuckinKaeding (Post 6258071)
Did the Chiefs win Super Bowl IV?

Do I like tacos?

I'll look for you and we can get some games going.....anyone else interested?

Buck 11-13-2009 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Metrolike (Post 6258075)
Yeah, I'm going to have to do the same thing. Pave Low is a straight up rape machine...

Thats a good idea.

I'm gonna set that up tonight when I go home.

Surprisingly I only played like 5 games last night. I had to get my TV fix in (Office/Always Sunny/The League)

Mr. Plow 11-13-2009 12:04 PM

I've got the KU game tonight, but I should be on after that. Probably 10pm, which would be 8p your time.....and I should be on for awhile.

Pants 11-13-2009 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BuckinKaeding (Post 6258112)
Thats a good idea.

I'm gonna set that up tonight when I go home.

Surprisingly I only played like 5 games last night. I had to get my TV fix in (Office/Always Sunny/The League)

Man, I was getting man handled last night, my KDR dropped to 1.18 and I was getting so pissed at everything... If my friends didn't ask me to go out and I stayed home that night, I would have probably broken my TV with my controller, lol. I hope it goes better tonight after the KU game.

Buck 11-13-2009 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 6258116)
I've got the KU game tonight, but I should be on after that. Probably 10pm, which would be 8p your time.....and I should be on for awhile.

See you on there....whats your gamertag again?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Metrolike (Post 6258208)
Man, I was getting man handled last night, my KDR dropped to 1.18 and I was getting so pissed at everything... If my friends didn't ask me to go out and I stayed home that night, I would have probably broken my TV with my controller, lol. I hope it goes better tonight after the KU game.

Man. My KDR going into last night was .93, then I got it up to .97, and then started sucking again and it went down to .95

The only thing that sucks now is that its getting to the point where I'm at .95 but I have like 30 kills to make up. I don't know why I am sucking so hard at this game, but I guess last time when my KDR was .35 after 1500 deaths and I made it up, I can do it again. I haven't played an FPS since I quit playing COD4 some 16-18 months ago.

Mr. Plow 11-13-2009 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BuckinKaeding (Post 6258233)
See you on there....whats your gamertag again?

Man. My KDR going into last night was .93, then I got it up to .97, and then started sucking again and it went down to .95

The only thing that sucks now is that its getting to the point where I'm at .95 but I have like 30 kills to make up. I don't know why I am sucking so hard at this game, but I guess last time when my KDR was .35 after 1500 deaths and I made it up, I can do it again. I haven't played an FPS since I quit playing COD4 some 16-18 months ago.

Gamertag = HawkInHutch