ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   ****Official 2011 ChiefsPlanet Mock Draft Thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=242250)

Titty Meat 03-07-2011 09:17 PM

This is the perfect time for the bash Pioli crowd to come out. Clayborn and Hayward both will be more productive than Tyson Jackson and we coulda drafted Sanchez.

ChiefsCountry 03-07-2011 09:18 PM

You got Allen Bailey from Miami later as well. Very good 3-4 end draft.

Sfeihc 03-07-2011 09:21 PM

There is only one way for the Colts to go here it's just a matter of which flavor. Since Polian has a hard on for big ten players Carimi is the pick.

Carimi wore a funny hat.

Coogs 03-07-2011 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 7473459)
For the record, this is a pretty skinny draft. Who left really, truly warrants a first?

Watt. Castonzo. Pouncey. Sherrod.

Taylor, probably. Wilkerson, probably. Baldwin, probably.

Clayborn, maybe. Carimi, maybe. Brandon Harris or Jimmy Smith, maybe.

Ingram, hardly. Torrey Smith, hardly.

That's what I am thinking. If Watt is still on the board, I could see Dallas wanting to move up. Being at #40 with an extra first rounder next year might just fit us pretty well this season, and next.

Rams Fan 03-07-2011 09:41 PM

Sorry everyone, I was kinda busy. Gimme 5 mins. to make the pick.

Rams Fan 03-07-2011 09:45 PM

With the 22nd overall pick in the 2011 draft, the Indianapolis Colts select: Anthony Castonzo, OT, Boston College

I think Castonzo's better than Carimi and the Colts need an OT.

doomy3 03-07-2011 10:03 PM

It works out that the guy the Eagles wanted all along is sitting here. While Jimmy Smith gets a little bit of consideration, this pick is easy.

The Philadelphia Eagles select Gabe Carimi, OT, Wisconsin

This is the perfect fit for the Eagles. He has been compared to Jon Runyan, who did OK for Philly. This kid lined up against Clayborn, Heyward, Kerrigan and Bailey and neutralized them all at Wisconsin, and lined up against JJ Watt every day at practice. He has a nastiness to play RT, and with Michael Vick being a lefty, that works out perfectly.

PM sent to Archie Bunker.

'Hamas' Jenkins 03-07-2011 10:39 PM

Carimi is the one OL I'd be ok with the Chiefs taking in the first. Good pick.

doomy3 03-07-2011 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 7473665)

Thanks

I'd be good with the Chiefs taking Carimi or Castonzo in the first, personally.

KCrockaholic 03-07-2011 10:43 PM

If we take Solder, I wont be too happy. I'll be content with Carimi.

Archie Bunker 03-07-2011 10:58 PM

The Saints could use a DE here and a couple of decent options have fallen but instead we are going to role the dice on a combine riser. When I look at LB corp I see Vilma and nothing else, plus I think Gregg Williams is just the type of DC to max this guy out.

The New Orleans Saints select Martez Wilson, LB, Illinois

doomy3 03-07-2011 10:59 PM

Does anyone know why the 49ers pick in the second is so much lower than their first?

Direckshun 03-07-2011 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 7473665)

U

g

h

Direckshun 03-07-2011 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doomy3 (Post 7473585)
This is the perfect fit for the Eagles. He has been compared to Jon Runyan, who did OK for Philly. This kid lined up against Clayborn, Heyward, Kerrigan and Bailey and neutralized them all at Wisconsin, and lined up against JJ Watt every day at practice. He has a nastiness to play RT, and with Michael Vick being a lefty, that works out perfectly.

However, I will say, this is a great argument.

Marco Polo 03-07-2011 11:02 PM

Christ. I didn't see that the Rams picked Solder. My apologies guys.

doomy3 03-07-2011 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marco Polo (Post 7473714)

It actually all worked out better anyway.

Direckshun 03-07-2011 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marco Polo (Post 7473714)

They didn't really select Solder as much as BCF just took a huge Solder-shaped dump on the mock's chest.

ROFL

I need to lay off, I'm getting to the point where I feel bad for BCF.

Titty Meat 03-07-2011 11:12 PM

Seahawks need some playmakers on offense outside of Mike Williams who has tight end speed they didn't have much last year. They also need a QB but I think Ponder at 25 is a reach and I could see this team being in the Andrew Luck sweepstakes next year. Seattle selects Leonard Hankerson WR Miami Florida.

RealSNR 03-07-2011 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 7473717)
They didn't really select Solder as much as BCF just took a huge Solder-shaped dump on the mock's chest.

ROFL

I need to lay off, I'm getting to the point where I feel bad for BCF.

There IS something incredibly amusing about a Rams GM who would actually draft a tackle in the first round. Reminds me of Matt Millen drafting all those WRs.

'Hamas' Jenkins 03-07-2011 11:25 PM

I really thought Hankerson would make it to the Patriots pick. I haz a sad.

Direckshun 03-07-2011 11:30 PM

I am incredibly happy I get to make my selection tonight! I was going to be out of commission all day tomorrow. I just got done wrapping up my pick in advance to Hamas.

Nonetheless, here's the guy at the top of my board at a position the Ravens could use:

With the 26th selection in the 2011 NFL Draft, the Baltimore Ravens select DE/DT J.J. Watt, from the University of Wisconsin.

I feel like playing to the strength of this draft -- defensive line -- would have yielded better returns for about half a dozen teams in the first round. But instead they chose to go other directions, allowing me to get a fantastic catch in Fairley for my Texans at #11, and another guy in Watt at the bottom of the first that is commonly projected to go in the teens.

In terms of pure need, I would have preferred a better WR class. OU's Ryan Broyles would be perfect in Baltimore, and Justin Blackmon is probably a pipe dream but still would have ruled. But there's only one WR I like here (Baldwin) but he doesn't improve this team as much as Watt does.

With Gregg and Terrance Cody manning the middle, and Haloti Ngata ****ing up shit on the other side of the line, Watt landing in Baltimore would have the same effect that Fairley would have in Houston: the potential for creating a DL that is next to impossible to block, and a potential season-leading total in sacks for Suggs.

BossChief has been messaged. His Falcons are on the clock.

Titty Meat 03-07-2011 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 7473769)
I really thought Hankerson would make it to the Patriots pick. I haz a sad.

You think it was a reach? All the mocks i've seen have Baldwin ahead of Hankerson but Baldwin just seems like a bust honestly.

Direckshun 03-07-2011 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by billay (Post 7473788)
You think it was a reach? All the mocks i've seen have Baldwin ahead of Hankerson but Baldwin just seems like a bust honestly.

I agree. I think it was a reach for Hankerson, though.

Not much of one for me to be that invested in it, but yeah.

'Hamas' Jenkins 03-07-2011 11:37 PM

I like the Hankerson pick. I wanted to take him.

Titty Meat 03-07-2011 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 7473789)
I agree. I think it was a reach for Hankerson, though.

Not much of one for me to be that invested in it, but yeah.

This draft sucks it was either reach for a WR or a QB. Hankerson could be a playmaker though Seattle needs one.

Spicy McHaggis 03-07-2011 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 7473777)
I am incredibly happy I get to make my selection tonight! I was going to be out of commission all day tomorrow. I just got done wrapping up my pick in advance to Hamas.

Nonetheless, here's the guy at the top of my board at a position the Ravens could use:

With the 26th selection in the 2011 NFL Draft, the Baltimore Ravens select DE/DT J.J. Watt, from the University of Wisconsin.

I feel like playing to the strength of this draft -- defensive line -- would have yielded better returns for about half a dozen teams in the first round. But instead they chose to go other directions, allowing me to get a fantastic catch in Fairley for my Texans at #11, and another guy in Watt at the bottom of the first that is commonly projected to go in the teens.

In terms of pure need, I would have preferred a better WR class. OU's Ryan Broyles would be perfect in Baltimore, and Justin Blackmon is probably a pipe dream but still would have ruled. But there's only one WR I like here (Baldwin) but he doesn't improve this team as much as Watt does.

With Gregg and Terrance Cody manning the middle, and Haloti Ngata ****ing up shit on the other side of the line, Watt landing in Baltimore would have the same effect that Fairley would have in Houston: the potential for creating a DL that is next to impossible to block, and a potential season-leading total in sacks for Suggs.

BossChief has been messaged. His Falcons are on the clock.

I'm going to show my Badger bias here, but I love this pick. Dude is a beast and great with his hands.

RealSNR 03-07-2011 11:45 PM

I second Spicy. I was gonna take Watt at the Vikings pick, but decided it would be bad to have two white DEs

'Hamas' Jenkins 03-07-2011 11:51 PM

Watt was going to be the guy at 28 for the Pats, and Jordan was going to be the guy at 17, but they got sniped from under my nose.

Direckshun 03-08-2011 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spicy McHaggis (Post 7473805)
I'm going to show my Badger bias here, but I love this pick. Dude is a beast and great with his hands.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 7473819)
I second Spicy. I was gonna take Watt at the Vikings pick, but decided it would be bad to have two white DEs

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 7473837)
Watt was going to be the guy at 28 for the Pats, and Jordan was going to be the guy at 17, but they got sniped from under my nose.

Hard to explain why Watt fell, as well as Fairley. I think a lot of owners are outsmarting themselves so far.

BossChief 03-08-2011 12:23 AM

With the 27th pick in the first round of the 2011 CP Mock the Atlanta Falcons select

Adrian Clayborn, DE, Iowa

Massive steal this late. Great value.

ChiefsCountry 03-08-2011 12:27 AM

Nice homer pick. Just kidding thats a steal for the Falcons.

'Hamas' Jenkins 03-08-2011 12:43 AM

This guy is just a perfect fit for this team, and he's a huge position of need. The Pats' DL is quietly atrocious outside of Wilfork.

The New England Patriots select Cameron Heyward, DE, Ohio State

DeezNutz 03-08-2011 07:18 AM

The Bears desperately need offensive line help, as Cutler was sacked a league high 52 times last year. Yes, part of this is because of Martz's stupidity, but the most significant reason is the suck up front. Thus, my inner True Fan must be satisfied. Both tackle positions need upgrading, so we'll go with the best remaining OT prospect on the board. This player lacks the high ceiling that one would ideally like in the first, but the floor on him is high. He has a legit chance to stick at LT. Worst-case scenario, he's a high-quality RT:

Derek Sherrod, OT, Miss St.

OnTheWarpath15 03-08-2011 07:31 AM

"****!"

-Rex Ryan

Just when it looked like the Jets were going to get a 5-tech, 3 are taken in the last 4 picks. We could go a few directions here, but in our opinion, we'd be reaching a bit. Since trading down isn't an option, we're going to fill a potential hole that will hopefully help the continued development of our young QB. There's a good chance Braylon Edwards is not retained, therefore:

The Jets select, Jon Baldwin, WR, Pittsburgh

Sfeihc 03-08-2011 07:47 AM

The Bears took Sherrod so that leaves taking the 3rd best CB or an interior offensive lineman. The choice for me is easy, I really like this guy and his teammate who went a few picks ago to the Seabags. The Pittsburgh Steelers select Brandon Harris CB The U.

SNR pm'ed.

doomy3 03-08-2011 07:49 AM

Now we're moving.

I really like the last several picks for these teams.

Mr. Flopnuts 03-08-2011 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by billay (Post 7473740)
Seahawks need some playmakers on offense outside of Mike Williams who has tight end speed they didn't have much last year. They also need a QB but I think Ponder at 25 is a reach and I could see this team being in the Andrew Luck sweepstakes next year. Seattle selects Leonard Hankerson WR Miami Florida.

Considering Locker was off the board, I think that's a great pick. I would've taken him over Baldwin myself.

RealSNR 03-08-2011 11:07 AM

Darren Colledge, Jason Spitz, Josh Sitton, Marshall Newhouse. Those were the starting guards for the Green Bay Packers last year. It won them a Super Bowl, sure, and all of them played admirably and just fine in the playoffs. What they NEED from their offensive line is depth at tackle, since Chad Clifton can't hold on much longer. But the tackle talent is kind of thin right now compared to the ZERO interior linemen who have been taken thus far in this draft.

Other questions are being considered, such as the play of Charles Woodson and how big of a step back he's going to take this year. Clearly Tramon Williams has stepped up and embraced the role of the team's new best CB, and Woodson still has game in him. It's tempting to take a prospect like Jimmy Smith, but there will be others like him in the future. The same goes for the RB prospects, which is a need, but not as glaring as some people think. Ryan Grant IS coming back next year.

Darren Colledge is a free agent. That, and the Packers just have never truly had a real awesome interior presence on their line in a long time. By selecting this guy, he can shore up all the depth on the interior line, and down the road might be able to take over for Scott Wells, who again, was good but needs to get better.

The Green Bay Packers select Mike Pouncey, OG/OC, Florida

That's the first round, boys

RealSNR 03-08-2011 11:09 AM

Hamas has been notified

ChiefsCountry 03-08-2011 11:11 AM

On to Round 2 boys.

'Hamas' Jenkins 03-08-2011 12:09 PM

I was really hoping Sherrod or Harris would make it to this pick, but the insanity of the middle of the round quickly dissipated.

I realize that Woodtard and Law Firm put up respectable stats last year, but they aren't the kind of backs that you can run unless the other team is spread out. I think this guy may end up being the best RB in the draft.

The New England Patriots select Mikel LeShoure, RB, Illinois.

Direckshun 03-08-2011 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 7474059)
Just when it looked like the Jets were going to get a 5-tech, 3 are taken in the last 4 picks. We could go a few directions here, but in our opinion, we'd be reaching a bit. Since trading down isn't an option, we're going to fill a potential hole that will hopefully help the continued development of our young QB. There's a good chance Braylon Edwards is not retained, therefore:

The Jets select, Jon Baldwin, WR, Pittsburgh

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sfeihc (Post 7474071)
The Bears took Sherrod so that leaves taking the 3rd best CB or an interior offensive lineman. The choice for me is easy, I really like this guy and his teammate who went a few picks ago to the Seabags. The Pittsburgh Steelers select Brandon Harris CB The U.

SNR pm'ed.

Great picks. Really great picks for each team.

Quote:

Originally Posted by doomy3 (Post 7474073)
I really like the last several picks for these teams.

Agreed.

DeezNutz 03-08-2011 12:29 PM

Bills need help in their front 7, since they couldn't stop the run for shit. Thus, they're going with a versatile lineman who is great value at this point:

Muhammad Wilkerson, DE, Temple

Direckshun 03-08-2011 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 7474487)
The Green Bay Packers select Mike Pouncey, OG/OC, Florida

That's the first round, boys

Should have gone with LeShoure.

Direckshun 03-08-2011 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 7474679)
Bills need help in their front 7, since they couldn't stop the run for shit. Thus, they're going with a versatile lineman who is great value at this point:

Muhammad Wilkerson, DE, Temple

Really great picks for the Bills thus far.

'Hamas' Jenkins 03-08-2011 12:33 PM

The Cincinnati Bengals had Gabbert thieved in front of them. They didn't trust Newton or Locker, but this is a great risk/reward pick.

Jay Gruden is a WCO guy. This player is a prototypical WCO QB.

The Cincinnati Bengals select Christian Ponder, QB, Free Shoes U

DeezNutz 03-08-2011 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 7474683)
Really great picks for the Bills thus far.

Thanks, dude.

The Franchise 03-08-2011 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 7474690)
The Cincinnati Bengals had Gabbert thieved in front of them. They didn't trust Newton or Locker, but this is a great risk/reward pick.

The most obvious pick of the draft.

Direckshun 03-08-2011 12:38 PM

Quote:

ROFL

Direckshun 03-08-2011 12:39 PM

I have a very specific player in mind for the Texans at this point.

There are two teams in front of me, out of about 8, that could opt for this player. But I'm praying for him to fall.

The Franchise 03-08-2011 12:41 PM

I really wish the Panthers would stop trading away their 2nd round picks. I could've helped their team out immensely with that pick.

Direckshun 03-08-2011 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 7474708)
I really wish the Panthers would stop trading away their 2nd round picks. I could've helped their team out immensely with that pick.

They traded their first away last year, too.

RealSNR 03-08-2011 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 7474682)
Should have gone with LeShoure.

I mean, he's talented and Green Bay's backfield sucked for more than half the season, but this is a fantastically deep, deep team except for offensive line. Pouncey's the #1 guard. LeShoure is the kind of back Green Bay needs (speedy, between the tackles runner) but I viewed Pouncey as more valuable to the team and (excuse this phrase, please) a sure thing.

Direckshun 03-08-2011 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 7474744)
I mean, he's talented and Green Bay's backfield sucked for more than half the season, but this is a fantastically deep, deep team except for offensive line. Pouncey's the #1 guard. LeShoure is the kind of back Green Bay needs (speedy, between the tackles runner) but I viewed Pouncey as more valuable to the team and (excuse this phrase, please) a sure thing.

If I had to choose for a Super Bowl competitor between a starting guard and a starting every-down back, I don't even have to think about it.

doomy3 03-08-2011 01:10 PM

Quote:

Both Bengals picks now are the players that I wanted for the 49ers.

Good pick with Ponder. Knew it was a long shot that he would make it back to me.

RealSNR 03-08-2011 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 7474752)
If I had to choose for a Super Bowl competitor between a starting guard and a starting every-down back, I don't even have to think about it.

He's not the starting every down back. Ryan Grant is.

There are other RBs in this draft that will fill the role that LeShoure would for the Packers if they draft him.

Titty Meat 03-08-2011 03:20 PM

Hamas is winning this draft

Direckshun 03-08-2011 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by billay (Post 7475188)
Hamas is winning this draft

I think both of my picks were home runs, but Hamas has a huge advantage over the rest of us, having the Patriots bounty of picks.

Sfeihc 03-08-2011 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 7475712)
I think both of my picks were home runs, but Hamas has a huge advantage over the rest of us, having the Patriots bounty of picks.

Yes, with 5 of the first 35 picks he should be winning the draft. That being said, Hamas does have a keen eye for talent(except for that Clausen pick). Combine these two facts and it would be surprising if he wasn't winning the draft.

I too am pleased with the two picks I made thus far; T. Smith for Detroit and B. Harris for Pittsburgh.

D, I think both of your picks will go higher on Draft Day. Touch 'em all, son.

Direckshun 03-08-2011 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sfeihc (Post 7475717)
D, I think both of your picks will go higher on Draft Day. Touch 'em all, son.

Clap.

Clap.

Clap.

Clap.

Clap.

Clap.

Clap clap clap clap
clapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclap

'Hamas' Jenkins 03-08-2011 08:21 PM

I should be "winning" the draft, I've had a dickton of picks. That said, everyone has made really sound picks so far. There hasn't been a single head-scratcher since the Solder selection, but that was quickly remedied.

Sfeihc 03-08-2011 09:48 PM

Since Mecca is clogging up the pipeline again thus giving no picks to praise or otherwise I figured I'd calculate how much time he has been "on-the-clock" so far in this mock.

31 hours 53 minutes at the time of this post. WTF! C'mon Mecca!

RealSNR 03-08-2011 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sfeihc (Post 7475927)
Since Mecca is clogging up the pipeline again thus giving no picks to praise or otherwise I figured I'd calculate how much time he has been "on-the-clock" so far in this mock.

He just really wants us to do the compensatory picks in the 3rd, so he's slowing it up a bit

Direckshun 03-08-2011 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sfeihc (Post 7475927)

Yeah Mecca needs to heal his vagina and just come back to the forum full time again.

It's not hard, just don't be such a dick to people and priase the Chiefs when they're doing a good job.

Direckshun 03-08-2011 11:24 PM

I propose a new rule, as I have in past mocks, one that should not be implemented in the CP 2011 Mock, but in the 2012 one going forward.

If you miss your pick for any reason, you not only lose your pick, you are kicked out of the draft and the next person on the waiting list comes in for you.

Not only that, but all the members in the mock get to anonymously vote before next year's draft as to whether you can come back in next year, or if you should go to the end of the waiting list like everybody else.

This creates a great incentive for everybody to get their picks in a timely fashion, and it also ensures any newcomers will do their damnedest, as their performance in the remainder of the mock will likely play a factor in whether the ejected member will get a chance to return.

Thoughts.

Sfeihc 03-08-2011 11:30 PM

SNR, I appreciate your sarcasm but Mecca needs to put on his big boy pants and step up or out, his act or lack thereof is old.

Direckshun 03-09-2011 09:03 AM

Three and a half hours left.

Direckshun 03-09-2011 09:05 AM

Some chiefscafan magic in the other mock:

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefscafan (Post 7476381)
The reason o line is so low in the draft is all the o line are not finished products. Tyron smith is raw, soldier while big still needs to learn pass protection, and colzano isn't strong enough to hold the point of attack. Not sure of my spelling here you get the picture.

I'm saying to take them too high is to take a major risk. Each year one side of the ball is more dominant in the draft. This year there are too manny quality d lineman and lbs.

Could have had this guy instead of Mecca, folks.

'Hamas' Jenkins 03-09-2011 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 7476119)
I propose a new rule, as I have in past mocks, one that should not be implemented in the CP 2011 Mock, but in the 2012 one going forward.

If you miss your pick for any reason, you not only lose your pick, you are kicked out of the draft and the next person on the waiting list comes in for you.

Not only that, but all the members in the mock get to anonymously vote before next year's draft as to whether you can come back in next year, or if you should go to the end of the waiting list like everybody else.

This creates a great incentive for everybody to get their picks in a timely fashion, and it also ensures any newcomers will do their damnedest, as their performance in the remainder of the mock will likely play a factor in whether the ejected member will get a chance to return.

Thoughts.

If you miss a pick, your ass should be gone, period.

The Franchise 03-09-2011 10:19 AM

So how are we splitting up Mecca's teams? Or do you have someone in mind to take over for him?

The Franchise 03-09-2011 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 7476410)
Some chiefscafan magic in the other mock:

Could have had this guy instead of Mecca, folks.

Dude also wanted to draft Mark Ingram........when he was the Chargers. His reasoning? Because Ryan Matthews hasn't proven anything yet.

Direckshun 03-09-2011 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 7476552)
Dude also wanted to draft Mark Ingram........when he was the Chargers. His reasoning? Because Ryan Matthews hasn't proven anything yet.

I've been thinking the Rams need help at tackle.

Direckshun 03-09-2011 10:55 AM

I will take either of Mecca's teams if he's ejected. Or both.

Hell I'll just pick for every team in every round. I think that'd make this thing click.

Sfeihc 03-09-2011 11:28 AM

I'll take one of his teams if he gets dumped.

Direckshun 03-09-2011 11:38 AM

He's got an hour.

Lono 03-09-2011 11:56 AM

I would also take a team.

The Franchise 03-09-2011 11:59 AM

I'll take one of his teams. Honestly, and this is nothing against a n00b joining, I'd rather see his teams split up between people that are already in the draft. This way....you know they're going to already be paying attention to this thread. Shit.....I'll take the Broncos....they're close to my team anyways.

Lono 03-09-2011 12:01 PM

I'm not a noob. I just don't post a bunch. Join date is actually before you. Trust me, I'm sure I'm on this site more than most.

The Franchise 03-09-2011 12:05 PM

I'm talking about being a Mock Draft n00b.....not a CP n00b.

DeezNutz 03-09-2011 12:06 PM

My opinion:

Give his teams to a new owner. That way, we have more perspectives/voices discussing the draft. The new owner just needs to have his shit together.