ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Let's talk about the Colts (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=320120)

Best22 01-06-2019 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DreamCatcher (Post 14012101)
Yea that jets lose came early in the season and was actually the turning point in our season. It took awhile for colts to hit their stride with new coaching staff and luck shaking off rust. We can’t determine who we had to play to get here but every game has been a do or die since.

The playoffs is the real season, the real test

We also started 1-5 and then won 11 straight and stomped Houston in the Wildcard round. We came across a Patriot team that had stumbled to close out the season, yet we still lost

December doesn’t dictate what happens in January. I think Indianapolis’ run ends here.

DreamCatcher 01-06-2019 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Best22 (Post 14012142)
The playoffs is the real season, the real test

We also started 1-5 and then won 11 straight and stomped Houston in the Wildcard round. We came across a Patriot team that had stumbled to close out the season, yet we still lost

December doesn’t dictate what happens in January. I think Indianapolis’ run ends here.

You could definitely be right. But too read some of these post as it’s just a walk in the park, I think is dangerous. You shouldn’t take no team lightly in the playoffs, exspecially a colts team that has won 10 out of their last 11.

Best22 01-06-2019 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DreamCatcher (Post 14012215)
You could definitely be right. But too read some of these post as it’s just a walk in the park, I think is dangerous. You shouldn’t take no team lightly in the playoffs, exspecially a colts team that has won 10 out of their last 11.

Oh the Chiefs won’t take Indy lightly

The fans are another story. Having the MVP under center will give KC fans more confidence than normal

I expect a good game but I think the better team will win.

pugsnotdrugs19 01-06-2019 02:17 PM

Quote:

No one is taking them lightly. But most are aware that IND is the underdog, and there are plenty of valid reasons for that.

smithandrew051 01-06-2019 02:17 PM

Quote:

It makes no difference if we take a team lightly. We have zero impact on the game. The discussion on here is in no way indicative of how Reid is preparing the team. Such a dumb argument.

Basileus777 01-06-2019 02:18 PM

Quote:

Some here are talking confidently because they're sick of all the panicky Chiefs fans who think they're going to blow it again.

That and opponents talking shit gets people to strike back.

DreamCatcher 01-06-2019 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Best22 (Post 14012235)
Oh the Chiefs won’t take Indy lightly

The fans are another story. Having the MVP under center will give KC fans more confidence than normal

I expect a good game but I think the better team will win.

Should be a great game either way brother. If chiefs do beat my colts I hope they represent the AFC well. Last thing I could handle is seeing Brady back in the spotlight. Let the tables turn one way or the other.

RunKC 01-06-2019 04:26 PM

Goddamnit

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">If the Colts could dominate a Texans run defense that allowed just 3.4 yards per carry during the regular season, what will they do to a Chiefs run defense that allowed 5.0 yards per carry? <a href="https://t.co/YUHIHRwFCt">https://t.co/YUHIHRwFCt</a></p>&mdash; ProFootballTalk (@ProFootballTalk) <a href="https://twitter.com/ProFootballTalk/status/1081889819394011137?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 6, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

eDave 01-06-2019 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JimNasium (Post 14011320)
I admire your moxie. It’s delusional and based on fantasy but it’s fun to see such enthusiasm. Question, did you grow up in a home with lead paint as a child?

Doesn't sound like he's grown up yet. His posts scream 12 year old. Honestly.

DreamCatcher is doing it right though.

CantBeStopped 01-06-2019 05:44 PM

We had the MVP under center multiple times in the 2000s. This chiefs team reminds me so much of those colts team. Best offense in the league but a defense that wasn't fit to take the field.

pugsnotdrugs19 01-06-2019 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CantBeStopped (Post 14013573)
We had the MVP under center multiple times in the 2000s. This chiefs team reminds me so much of those colts team. Best offense in the league but a defense that wasn't fit to take the field.

You may be right, you may be wrong.

But you’re a damn fool if you think the Colts defense is ready to make a run itself.

CantBeStopped 01-06-2019 05:47 PM

And I have no hatred towards the chiefs. I'm here to back up my team. If yall beat us i hope you guys can win it all. My brother is a chargers fan and I love giving him shit when you guys beat them

R Clark 01-06-2019 05:48 PM

Did that colt DEFENCE lead the NFL in sacks?

RunKC 01-06-2019 06:00 PM

It’s imperative that we jump out to a lead early. We need to make these guys one dimensional so we can use the strength of our pass rush to try to get to Luck.

We don’t want them in a position to run and burn clock.

Holden89 01-06-2019 06:04 PM

Colts fan here, but I come in peace lol

Just interested in talking about this game with the other sides perspective. I think we can all agree the past means nothing at this point, and the whole "curse" of the Chiefs losing to the Colts in the playoffs shouldn't hold any weight.

You guys have a phenomenal offense, but reading through this thread I was just a little surprised at the extreme confidence. Though, I guess it's to be expected when you have such an outstanding player at the QB position. I've been there, trust me lol.

Realistically, I expect the Colts to lose this game, but I do believe it will be a competitive game, and if it comes down to the end, I like our chances with Luck in the clutch.

I'm hoping we'll be able to control the ball a bit with our run game, and keep Mahomes and co. off the field as much as possible. I'm also hoping that our Cover-2 shell can force him into a potential mistake if he gets impatient. I think that's really the Colts' only shot here.

Thoughts?

Best22 01-06-2019 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CantBeStopped (Post 14013573)

Good thing we have Mahomes then...

Best22 01-06-2019 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Holden89 (Post 14013668)

Just interested in talking about this game with the other sides perspective. I think we can all agree the past means nothing at this point, and the whole "curse" of the Chiefs losing to the Colts in the playoffs shouldn't hold any weight.

You guys have a phenomenal offense, but reading through this thread I was just a little surprised at the extreme confidence. Though, I guess it's to be expected when you have such an outstanding player at the QB position. I've been there, trust me lol.

Realistically, I expect the Colts to lose this game, but I do believe it will be a competitive game, and if it comes down to the end, I like our chances with Luck in the clutch.

I'm hoping we'll be able to control the ball a bit with our run game, and keep Mahomes and co. off the field as much as possible. I'm also hoping that our Cover-2 shell can force him into a potential mistake is he gets impatient. I think that's really the Colts' only shot here.

Thoughts?

Mahomes loves Cover 2:

http://www.espn.com/nfl/game/_/gameId/401030698

TwistedChief 01-06-2019 06:09 PM

Quote:

I'm hoping we'll be able to control the ball a bit with our run game, and keep Mahomes and co. off the field as much as possible. I'm also hoping that our Cover-2 shell can force him into a potential mistake is he gets impatient. I think that's really the Colts' only shot here.

Thoughts?

Thanks for coming in peace. You don't cover tight ends well - in fact you're worst in the NFL. We have the best TE. Mahomes sometimes comes out amped in big games and that's our biggest fear - he makes some mistakes early and you're able to find some blown coverage downfield to hit Ebron or Hilton and get an early lead. I really think Luck is a great QB, but he's a different QB playing outside in cold weather. Our defense is materially better at home vs on the road. We have Mahomes who is the best player on the field, and that's what I think will be the difference. 41-28 Chiefs.

Chiefs=Champions 01-06-2019 06:10 PM

Quote:

Thoughts?

I mean we are confident because we have the mvp and we are the number one seed playing at home. Extreme confidence? Not really, but why shouldn't we be confident?

Holden89 01-06-2019 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Best22 (Post 14013678)
Mahomes loves Cover 2:

Well, I see your point. Though, they run more of a base 3-4 with a lot of zone blitzes than consistent Cover 2 zone.

Watching some highlights of you guys. Mahomes is somethin' else

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwistedChief (Post 14013692)
Thanks for coming in peace. You don't cover tight ends well - in fact you're worst in the NFL. We have the best TE. Mahomes sometimes comes out amped in big games and that's our biggest fear - he makes some mistakes early and you're able to find some blown coverage downfield to hit Ebron or Hilton and get an early lead. I really think Luck is a great QB, but he's a different QB playing outside in cold weather. Our defense is materially better at home vs on the road. We have Mahomes who is the best player on the field, and that's what I think will be the difference. 41-28 Chiefs.

Yeah, numbers-wise we're not great at covering TE's, but that's kind of the nature of our scheme. Don't allow anything big out wide and force the offense to keep dumping it to HB's out of the backfield or TE's over the middle for modest gains.

OlineDline 01-06-2019 06:16 PM

Colts only chance is to win the turnover battle 2 to 0 (or more) and win the TOP.

Even then the Chiefs can outscore them.

Not discounting the Colts but they (and the rest of the AFC) are outgunned by the Chiefs this year. Only the Chiefs can beat the Chiefs until the SB.

arrwheader 01-06-2019 06:16 PM

Quote:

Thoughts?

Most of us here expect it to be a competitive game . The ones that are doom and gloom are basing their feelings off of the past playoff failures and yes a lot of them were to the Colts.

We all desperately want the monkey off our back and would love to see this team do just that.

Your team has played a soft schedule and lost to some shit teams. You guys are hot right now it scares some of us on here but if you take the emotion out of it the Chiefs should win this game handily. I would say they should win by 7 to 10.

That being said it’s the NFL and it’s the playoffs anything can happen. I by no means have mailed this one in and you can never underestimate the tendency of this defense going full reerun and making this a track meet in which the last team with the ball wins.

Best22 01-06-2019 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Holden89 (Post 14013710)
Well, I see your point. Though, they run more of a base 3-4 with a lot of zone blitzes than consistent Cover 2 zone.

Yeah, numbers-wise we're not great at covering TE's, but that's kind of the nature of our scheme. Don't allow anything big out wide and force the offense to keep dumping it to HB's out of the backfield or TE's over the middle for modest gains.

Indy has a different scheme than Pittsburgh but KC has the scheme/personnel to succeed against any cover 2 defense

Rain Man 01-06-2019 06:23 PM

Unfortunately, there cannot be peace between our peoples until the atrocities of 1995 and 2014 are avenged.

TwistedChief 01-06-2019 06:32 PM

Quote:

You've never seen speed the likes of Tyreek Hill or the acrobatic-ness of Mahomes outside the pocket. This will not be a game of Alex Smith checkdowns.

Reerun_KC 01-06-2019 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 14013741)
Unfortunately, there cannot be peace between our peoples until the atrocities of 1995 and 2014 are avenged.

And what about the other two best downs from the colts?

pugsnotdrugs19 01-06-2019 07:29 PM

Colts @ Chiefs -5.5 O/U 56.5

Cowboys @ Rams -7 O/U 48.5

Chargers @ Patriots -4.5 O/U 47

Eagles @ Saints -9 O/U 51

mr. tegu 01-06-2019 07:33 PM

Quote:

The difference is that our TE doesn’t do just modest gains. He averages 13 yards per reception and had 18 catches of 20+ yards. Against a bad defense against TEs that will likely be even more pronounced. The real question will be do the Colts continue to deal with those plays or get impatient and send more help to cover Kelce and leaving the big plays open for Hill.

Rain Man 01-06-2019 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 14013954)
And what about the other two best downs from the colts?

Meh. Those were playoff losses. Playoff losses happen. 1995 and 2014 were not playoff losses. They were the football gods sadistically torturing us.

Reerun_KC 01-06-2019 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 14014250)
Meh. Those were playoff losses. Playoff losses happen. 1995 and 2014 were not playoff losses. They were the football gods sadistically torturing us.

Oh Okay...

Rain Man 01-06-2019 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwistedChief (Post 14013773)
You've never seen speed the likes of Tyreek Hill or the acrobatic-ness of Mahomes outside the pocket. This will not be a game of Alex Smith checkdowns.

The best that Colts fans can muster is watching a dozen years of Peyton Manning. They have no idea what they're about to see from Patrick Mahomes II. Their entire view of reality is about to be rocked to their foundations. This is going to be the equivalent of driving in rural Indiana and suddenly encountering a gigantic starship from an inconceivably advanced interstellar civilization.

Simply Red 01-06-2019 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG K (Post 14010782)
Great question Red! I haven’t heard anything about Watkins playing next week. Given the Chiefs history in the playoffs, I don’t want anyone resting next week. This, given their history in the playoffs, is their SuperBowl.

They should not be “saving” anyone for the next week......

I think he was just assuming that Sammy would start...

New World Order 01-06-2019 07:39 PM

I'm already nervous about the game on Saturday.

I may have a stroke by Friday night.

Reerun_KC 01-06-2019 07:40 PM

All my Colts family members are just loving this match up....

Texting me started yesterday. Chiefs have everything to lose, they are playing with house money...

No pressure on the Colts...

I hate family during Chiefs Colts game...

pugsnotdrugs19 01-06-2019 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by New World Order (Post 14014283)
I'm already nervous about the game on Saturday.

I may have a stroke by Friday night.

Thank goodness it’s Saturday. I can’t wait!

TLO 01-06-2019 07:46 PM

I'm already quite nervous. This game should be a good a good one.

We need Houston and Ford to be on their A game. If we give Luck time to throw, we're doomed.

Ideally the Chiefs will get out to a sizeable lead and not allow the Colts to control the time of possession with the run game.

I do think we'll win, but it's probably gonna be a close one.

mr. tegu 01-06-2019 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 14014268)
The best that Colts fans can muster is watching a dozen years of Peyton Manning. They have no idea what they're about to see from Patrick Mahomes II. Their entire view of reality is about to be rocked to their foundations. This is going to be the equivalent of driving in rural Indiana and suddenly encountering a gigantic starship from an inconceivably advanced interstellar civilization.

This is very true. Manning was great but he was still mostly a conventional QB. He couldn’t scramble and create something from nothing. So when he came up against a superior d-line or a great scheme he would struggle at times. Probably why his playoff stats aren’t the greatest.

Mahomes is a whole different animal. You basically have to beat him in your pass coverage twice on the entire field on every single pass play as opposed to just once for most QBs. You can do everything right for 5 seconds, think the whole field is covered, and focus on the half or one area of field he is scrambling towards, but then realize Mahomes makes a throw you couldn’t even conceive as possible, much less something to worry about, which turns into a big play.

notorious 01-06-2019 07:48 PM

If Indy is smart they will come out and punch KC in the mouth.

Run the ball down our throat. Physically beat on our guys. They are soft.

Hammock Parties 01-06-2019 08:17 PM

damn guys

this time next week we're going to be talking about the MOTHJER****ING AFC CHASMOIONSHOP CGAME!!!!

Coach 01-06-2019 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 14014316)
If Indy is smart they will come out and punch KC in the mouth.

Run the ball down our throat. Physically beat on our guys. They are soft.

I expect them to do that.

BlackOp 01-06-2019 08:23 PM

Quote:

I'm hoping we'll be able to control the ball a bit with our run game, and keep Mahomes and co. off the field as much as possible. I'm also hoping that our Cover-2 shell can force him into a potential mistake if he gets impatient. I think that's really the Colts' only shot here.

Thoughts?

I haven't watched the Colts this year until the Titans & Texans games. Can you explain how your team lost 6-0 against the Jags? How did they hold Luck to 0 points? You shut out the Cowboys a few weeks later..?

Chiefs have scored 26+ points in every game this year...which is an NFL record. They played the Rams, Seattle, Patriots, Chargers x2, Ravens, Steelers, all on the road except Baltimore...so not a cupcake situation. Two losses essentially came on the last play of the game.

I was looking at your scoreboards and, obviously, you played a 4th place schedule. It's hard for me to gauge your team based on who you've played..I know KC beat the snot out of the Bengals, Raiders and Jags...and put up 40 on NE in their stadium. Those are our common opponents this year...

If Watkins plays...this offense opens up. Teams started to cheat coverage to Hill when he went down. They were almost unstoppable before that...40+ points against your defense isn't unrealistic hyperbole.

It appears the Colts dont have a strong pass rush...which isn't a good thing against the way Mahomes plays. He scrambles around for 4-5 seconds then finds Hills or Kelce when the coverage breaks down. He has the strongest arm I've ever seen on a QB...

RunKC 01-06-2019 08:32 PM

I hope the media asks our players about the Chiefs playoff history against the Colts over and over and over and over again the entire week. You can already tell Mitchell Schwartz is sick of it on Twitter.

I want these guys to be so sick of hearing about the Colts and their voodoo over us that that they get pissed off and take it out on them.

Rivaldo 01-06-2019 08:34 PM

lol the fixation on one ****ing result, their only blemish in 11 games. I guess when a team goes 10-1 over a stretch of eleven games, the one outlier attracts eyeballs.

The Jags only had the best D in the league last year

pugsnotdrugs19 01-06-2019 08:34 PM

Something that really hasn’t been mentioned at all is the Chiefs having the physical advantage that comes with a bye. They’re rested and ready to roll probably right now. Indy is not.

Not saying it’s make or break but it’s just one more advantage for KC.

notorious 01-06-2019 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coach (Post 14014413)
I expect them to do that.

Reich is smart. I hope our big guys on the dline go to work.

pugsnotdrugs19 01-06-2019 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 14014442)
Reich is smart. I hope our big guys on the dline go to work.

We have some DL that are tough to move. It’s on the ILBs to attack like they last week.

NJChiefsFan 01-06-2019 08:42 PM

I have respect for the Colts. I think they have a good team. But look at who they played on this 9 out of 10 run. An impressive victory against Dallas followed by a terrible loss against the Giants. Everything else is just blah or division opponents. Not that Tennessee or Houston are bad teams but I don't see those victories and think "oh boy".

That's not even talking about who they lost to at the beginning of the year. I know this team is playing different but still. If I wasn't a Chiefs fan so close to the situation I'd be pretty sure KC was gonna win this game.

FloridaMan88 01-06-2019 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 (Post 14014440)
Something that really hasn’t been mentioned at all is the Chiefs having the physical advantage that comes with a bye. They’re rested and ready to roll probably right now. Indy is not.

Not saying it’s make or break but it’s just one more advantage for KC.

Indy potentially lost a key player to injury in the Houston game... their veteran safety Mike Mitchell.

Meanwhile we should fully be expecting the return of the cavalry this week in terms of the injured players the Chiefs have been “saving” for the playoffs.

Sammy Watkins, Eric Berry, Spencer Ware, Cam Erving back at starting LG full time and maybe even the return of LDT.

TwistedChief 01-06-2019 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 14014291)
All my Colts family members are just loving this match up....

Texting me started yesterday. Chiefs have everything to lose, they are playing with house money...

No pressure on the Colts...

I hate family during Chiefs Colts game...

At last we have something in common! Wife's family from Lafayette and pretty ****ing cocky for a 6 seed. Normally I'd engage but I just want us to take care of business and move on.

Rivaldo 01-06-2019 08:45 PM

they didn't lose to NY, they almost did. And TY said it after their win yesterday, that they are playing well at the right time of the season

records schmecords.. who they played etc... doesnt mean much

Rivaldo 01-06-2019 08:47 PM

shutout the Cowboys who had won like 4 str8... they then had a letdown the next week vrs NY that almost cost 'em dearly

BlackOp 01-06-2019 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rivaldo (Post 14014438)
lol the fixation on one ****ing result, their only blemish in 11 games. I guess when a team goes 10-1 over a stretch of eleven games, the one outlier attracts eyeballs.

The Jags only had the best D in the league last year

Being blanked is a pretty big question mark...especially against a 5-11 team.

Also 10 wins is 10 wins...but the only quality teams they beat were the Texans, Cowboys and Titans. Two being division foes that know each other...

71-89...or around a .450 opponents winning percentage during that stretch. Essentially, they beat a lot of below average teams..

What was their trademark win? Cowboys, I guess...

Rivaldo 01-06-2019 08:55 PM

I'm rootin' for KC, but the Colts come out and behind that deluxe O-line advance right down the field and score in 3 minutes, all this theorizing about 'question marks' goes right out the ****in window.

BlackOp 01-06-2019 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rivaldo (Post 14014515)
I'm rootin' for KC, but the Colts come out and behind that deluxe O-line advance right down the field and score in 3 minutes, all this theorizing about 'question marks' goes right out the ****in window.

They beat the the Jags, Dolphins, Texans by 3 and the Giants by 1...3 of those at home in a dome.

There is not one top 10 offense in that entire 11 game stretch...

Rivaldo 01-06-2019 09:11 PM

ok. look at it another way. Of the so-called 'quality' teams in the league by your measure, who would you most closely compare them to?

mr. tegu 01-06-2019 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rivaldo (Post 14014483)
they didn't lose to NY, they almost did. And TY said it after their win yesterday, that they are playing well at the right time of the season

Who they played absolutely means something as it inflates the numbers, especially those defensive numbers. The QBs they faced is a who is who of backups or average starting QBs at best. And even so guys like Manning and Carr still put up points.

NJChiefsFan 01-06-2019 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rivaldo (Post 14014483)

That's fine but if people are going to bring up winning 9 out of 10 then who they played in those 10 absolutely is relevant.

carcosa 01-06-2019 09:45 PM

Every Colts fan is cordially invited to eat 10,000 pounds of shit

Rivaldo 01-06-2019 09:49 PM

sure. it's all good.

lotta noise, lotta excitement. Chiefs are the better team, but TY said it. Those tweets of them walking across the field prior to the game, in street clothes, with TY in a mask. The team appears confident to me.

How many non-average QBs are there in the league?

What's scary, is the understanding the Colts can score with us.... or maybe just a tick below us.. that means stops, turnovers, errors etc are gonna be crucial(as they often are derr)

Colts' D is better, regardless. I doubt a Chiefs' fan wants to argue in favor of the Chiefs' D

pugsnotdrugs19 01-06-2019 09:52 PM

You can absolutely make the argument that the Chiefs D at home is better than the Colts. Especially if we’re ignoring quality of opponents.

They’ve got more star power too, more big play guys. If Harris and Smith are cooking up the plan, they’ve got a chance to be good enough to beat anyone. Especially at home.

FloridaMan88 01-06-2019 09:54 PM

Kelce going to feast on that Colts Cover 2 like...

https://i.imgur.com/ffV860F.gif

CantBeStopped 01-06-2019 09:55 PM

Biggest reason we lost to jax was our star center being out. We average right around 70 more rushing yards when hes in

pugsnotdrugs19 01-06-2019 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CantBeStopped (Post 14014678)
Biggest reason we lost to jax was our star center being out. We average right around 70 more rushing yards when hes in

You really just tried to justify a shutout loss because of a center being out?

LMAO

Mecca 01-06-2019 09:57 PM

Quote:

Ok I'm going to be honest with you when this team plays and I hear phrases like "OMG this guard" "star center" I think....yea we had these guys once we always ****ing lost.

Rivaldo 01-06-2019 09:57 PM

chiefs are a fg better on a neutral field according to Vegas. That's where we are.

The chiefs are a better team with the advantage of playing at home. They should win

Colts are some bad boys tho. Believe it

Rivaldo 01-06-2019 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 14014680)
Ok I'm going to be honest with you when this team plays and I hear phrases like "OMG this guard" "star center" I think....yea we had these guys once we always ****ing lost.

those guys, Steve Bono and Marty

gtfo of here with that

CantBeStopped 01-06-2019 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 (Post 14014679)
You really just tried to justify a shutout loss because of a center being out?

LMAO

Man you over everyone on this site is the one I cant wait to come back to after we win this game

Rivaldo 01-06-2019 10:00 PM

i guess trent and priest enjoyed an elite O-line.. that era of chiefs football doesn't support your contention tho

Mecca 01-06-2019 10:01 PM

This team once sported 2 HOF OL at the same time with really good players at the other 3 spots with other all pros and guess what...we lost.

FloridaMan88 01-06-2019 10:01 PM

Quote:

Seriously?

The Chiefs averaged 38 points a game when their starting center was out for five games this season.

pugsnotdrugs19 01-06-2019 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CantBeStopped (Post 14014684)
Man you over everyone on this site is the one I cant wait to come back to after we win this game

I don’t think you’re gonna be here. But I will, either way.

CantBeStopped 01-06-2019 10:02 PM

Looks like 1st time playoff QBs aren't doing very well right now either

Chiefshrink 01-06-2019 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 14014690)
This team once sported 2 HOF OL at the same time with really good players at the other 3 spots with other all pros and guess what...we lost.

Trent ain't no Mahomes either and why we truly have the X-factor on our side as good as Luck can be.

pugsnotdrugs19 01-06-2019 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CantBeStopped (Post 14014693)
Looks like 1st time playoff QBs aren't doing very well right now either

Comparing Mahomes to the likes of Lamar Jackson and Mitch Trubisky...

Bold strategy, Cotton.

Rivaldo 01-06-2019 10:04 PM

a little dissent is fine.. little chatter, analysis!

it's wat this week is for. good times

Mecca 01-06-2019 10:04 PM

Let's compare the shit that is Watson and Trubisky to Mahomes, in watching those guys how are they remotely the same?

BleedingRed 01-06-2019 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CantBeStopped (Post 14014684)

Please keep playing that Zone defense of yours....

Mecca 01-06-2019 10:05 PM

Yea I'm sure Lamar Jackson has a lot in common with Patrick Mahomes. Mahomes throws better to dudes he's not looking at than Jackson does to guys that are wide open in a clean pocket.

alanm 01-06-2019 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rivaldo (Post 14014666)
sure. it's all good.

lotta noise, lotta excitement. Chiefs are the better team, but TY said it. Those tweets of them walking across the field prior to the game, in street clothes, with TY in a mask. The team appears confident to me.

How many non-average QBs are there in the league?

What's scary, is the understanding the Colts can score with us.... or maybe just a tick below us.. that means stops, turnovers, errors etc are gonna be crucial(as they often are derr)

Colts' D is better, regardless. I doubt a Chiefs' fan wants to argue in favor of the Chiefs' D

The Chiefs pass rush and that's about it.

Rivaldo 01-06-2019 10:06 PM

pugs, you think the game will come down to a few plays?