ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Tyreek Hill Audio Thread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=322569)

rabblerouser 04-25-2019 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 14230759)
I think she wanted to use his criminal history

He doesn't have a "criminal history".

The previous incident between them?

He was given an SIS (Suspended Imposition of Sentence), complied with all terms imposed by the court, and after he served his probationary term, the incident was removed from his record.

In58men 04-25-2019 09:09 PM

Chiefs need to release him.

FAX 04-25-2019 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwistedChief (Post 14230586)
You called the 3-year-old child that was abused a "whiney (sic) little bitch." Think that speaks for itself.

Clearly, you know precious little about demonic possession.

FAX

rabblerouser 04-25-2019 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Icon (Post 14230790)
If Crystal feared Tyreek before this tape she should be scared as hell now.

Tyreek is going to be really, really pissed that her recording and sharing this conversation could be the nail in his professional coffin.

She may need to go into the witness protection program.

She's a stupid, crazy bitch.

Discuss Thrower 04-25-2019 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rabblerouser (Post 14230831)
He doesn't have a "criminal history".

The previous incident between them?

He was given an SIS (Suspended Imposition of Sentence), complied with all terms imposed by the court, and after he served his probationary term, the incident was removed from his record.

Fine. Legally he wasn't a criminal but he's understood as a criminal in the eyes of the public.

Same shit with Michael Vick. Whatever. Doesn't matter.

rabblerouser 04-25-2019 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by In58men (Post 14230837)

Yeah, so he can sign with Cleveland, Dallas, or Oakland.

That'll show him.

petegz28 04-25-2019 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 14230849)
Fine. Legally he wasn't a criminal but he's understood as a criminal in the eyes of the public.

Vick actually went to prison......just saying

'Hamas' Jenkins 04-25-2019 09:12 PM

"I rode for you against that detective and the CPS people, and they said, literally, time and time again, that ________ kept saying, 'Daddy punches me,' which you do when he starts crying. What do you do? You make him open up his arms and you punch him in the chest. And then if he gets in trouble you get the belt out."

"Ok, so what about you? What you going to do?"

At that point, he accuses her of using a belt too. He never denies punching his kid or hitting him with a belt. It's altogether likely that she beats him too and they are both violent people. But her personal failings do not excuse Hill's. They should both be prosecuted.

Do any of you have children? If someone accused you of beating one of them with a belt and you didn't, your first reaction would be to ask the other parent what they did if you know you didn't do it?

rabblerouser 04-25-2019 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 14230849)

No, Mike Vick went to Leavenworth for 2 years.

Federal Penitentiary.

He has a criminal history.

Tyreek does not.

World of difference.

The public is stupid and emotional.

Knee jerk.

kcpasco 04-25-2019 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by In58men (Post 14230837)

Clark is probably being nice and not releasing him until after the draft to not cause more controversy. Expect your stooge owner to release day after the draft because Roger asked nicely.

kcpasco 04-25-2019 09:14 PM

If they are gonna release him I wish it was right now to **** up draft coverage.

New World Order 04-25-2019 09:14 PM

Holy shit he's ****ing crazy.

Baby Lee 04-25-2019 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titty Meat (Post 14230798)
Arguing semantics isnt going to help your defense of a scumbag

Semantics always have a role when trying to differentiate truth from perception, conclusion, prejudice and suspicion.

That said, as I was trying my level best to review the hard evidence as objectively as I could, and as I witnessed the catfight brewing here on CP, and as I reflected back over the past three decades, I realized for myself I'm out of ****s to give.

Defending Hill on the merits, such as they are, OR damning him on the conclusions you personally feel secure drawing, . . . the damage has been done. Success with Hill on the team can no longer be a joyous communal experience, no matter what. And I'm starting to suspect that enjoying the Chiefs at all can no longer be a joyous communal event, at least for those with years of experience.

Let new blood fill the franchise roster, and fill the stands, and fill the jerseys and merch and all the BB threads. In the words of Roger Murtaugh, I'm getting too old for this shit.

Titty Meat 04-25-2019 09:15 PM

The 2nd part wasnt as bad but he says white folks dont care about his kid. Guess hes about to find out.

FAX 04-25-2019 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 14230621)
If he's an abuser?

Why did he go in the fifth round of the draft again?

He took a plea. The matter was later expunged.

We all know he has a history. We know that history "can" be repeated. It doesn't "have" to be repeated, though. That's why we have words like rehabilitation and stuff like that.

Nonetheless, parsing non-contextual words in order to score PlanetPoints is unseemly. Either stand up and debate like a man or piss yourself.

FAX

rabblerouser 04-25-2019 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 14230857)
"I rode for you against that detective and the CPS people, and they said, literally, time and time again, that ________ kept saying, 'Daddy punches me,' which you do when he starts crying. What do you do? You make him open up his arms and you punch him in the chest. And then if he gets in trouble you get the belt out."

"Ok, so what about you? What you going to do?"

At that point, he accuses her of using a belt too. He never denies punching his kid or hitting him with a belt. It's altogether likely that she beats him too and they are both violent people. But her personal failings do not excuse Hill's. They should both be prosecuted.

Do any of you have children? If someone accused you of beating one of them with a belt and you didn't, your first reaction would be to ask the other parent what they did if you know you didn't do it?

I'd day she's an admitted liar and I don't believe a word she says.

Guess what the JoCo prosecutors are going to think?

"This bitch lied to us, we can't believe a word she says."

That's how that works in court.

kcpasco 04-25-2019 09:17 PM

Why not release him now? Hmmmm, maybe because it would bring a major negative story during the draft. Can’t have that.

Bump 04-25-2019 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by God of Thunder (Post 14229456)
You're right - a super bowl is more important than keeping someone who knowingly beat his child????

some other team will just pick him up unless he's just not allowed to play in the NFL anymore. There's no honor in this league. May as well just keep his dumb ass if he can still play or we might just end up playing against him in the playoffs. Why should other teams get to reap the rewards for a player ****ing up?

ChiefaRoo 04-25-2019 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 14230759)
I think she wanted to use his criminal history and the fact he's okay with being physical with his kid to the point of being abusive to leverage money out of him, since he was obviously positioned to earn tens of millions of dollars for being a top 5 NFL receiver before the kids broken arm was noticed by DFS/DA/local news media.

He's an idiot that doesn't realize you can't choke / hit people and definitely can't do that your own kid in any capacity that a reasonable person would call punching a toddler 'discipline' and she's an idiot for staying with a dude with a track record of being physically abusive and possibly a criminally stupid person who would risk an extortion charge at the expense of letting her kid be in the care of an abusive father as long as no one knows about it and he gets a superstar payday.

How can she get money from him if he’s financially ruined and can’t get paid? He’s making a relatively low amount of money now. This feels like a toxic relationship where each of them try to control the other. If she’s pregnant with twins and has a boy with him why not divorce and get child support? Alimony etc.
This feels like hurting him because she can and and he does the same to her. It seems mindless.
I don’t see where he admits to anything in the audio. He’s just being an idiot by responding with an aggressive comment. Does he admit to punching his son in the chest? I don’t hear him denying it but he doesn’t admit it either.
I think it’s fair to say they are toxic for each other and they should end their relationship. It’s sad for the kids. Hopefully CPS can place the boy with loving family.

rabblerouser 04-25-2019 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcpasco (Post 14230904)
Why not release him now? Hmmmm, maybe because it would bring a major negative story during the draft. Can’t have that.

Why release him at all?

Unless you want Cleveland, Dallas, or Oakland to sign him...

Bump 04-25-2019 09:19 PM

Every other team in the NFL is chomping at the bits at this situation. They are all saying "yes yes, dumbasses release him so we can get him cheap, we'll put out a press conference about how he's changing and taking anger management classes and it will be all good and that speed will be on our team!"

rabblerouser 04-25-2019 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefaRoo (Post 14230914)
How can she get money from him if he’s financially ruined and can’t get paid? He’s making a relatively low amount of money now. This feels like a toxic relationship where each of them try to control the other. If she’s pregnant with twins and has a boy with him why not divorce and get child support? Alimony etc.
This feels like hurting him because she can and and he does the same to her. It seems mindless.
I don’t see where he admits to anything in the audio. He’s just being an idiot by responding with an aggressive comment. Does he admit to punching his son in the chest? I don’t hear him denying it but he doesn’t admit it either.
I think it’s fair to say they are toxic for each other and they should end their relationship. It’s sad for the kids. Hopefully CPS can place the big with loving family.

She's done it to him before.

The only thing Tyreek is guilty of is not leaving that crazy ****ed up bitch behind 3 years ago.

CasselGotPeedOn 04-25-2019 09:20 PM

Hey rabble, didn't you lose custody of your kids or some shit? Thank God if so. You're a horrible, horrible piece of shit.

kcpasco 04-25-2019 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rabblerouser (Post 14230915)
Why release him at all?

Unless you want Cleveland, Dallas, or Oakland to sign him...

I don’t. But I could see a scenario where Clark is asked to not release until Monday because of the draft and wanting to minimize negative news.

Priorities and all.

rabblerouser 04-25-2019 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 14230923)
Every other team in the NFL is chomping at the bits at this situation. They are all saying "yes yes, dumbasses release him so we can get him cheap, we'll put out a press conference about how he's changing and taking anger management classes and it will be all good and that speed will be on our team!"

this.

rabblerouser 04-25-2019 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn (Post 14230930)
Hey rabble, didn't you lose custody of your kids or some shit? Thank God if so. You're a horrible, horrible piece of shit.

You seem nice.

jspchief 04-25-2019 09:22 PM

People can argue all the semantics and technicalities they want. First impression is that he's a shit human. Now after a few years he's reinforced that. I'm done. Cut this piece of trash.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

FAX 04-25-2019 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwistedChief (Post 14230684)
To use your own words:
1. It's a "stretch" to blame abuse on a child being a "whiney (sic) little bitch."
2. It's ugly to refer to a child that was abused as a "whiney (sic) little bitch."
3. Civilization has rules to protect those who are unable to protect themselves, like 3-year-olds.

All I'm asking is for you to abide by your own rules. And then everything is simpatico, FAX THE JUSTICE MAKER.

Our posts seem to be out of sequence here.

I fear some sort of necromantic algorithm may be at work.

You may wish to ignore the possibility that infernal and ghoulish forces have infiltrated Tyreek's family and the Chiefs franchise, but I, for one, am willing to confront evil wherever it may manifest.

FAX

'Hamas' Jenkins 04-25-2019 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 14230895)
He took a plea. The matter was later expunged.

We all know he has a history. We know that history "can" be repeated. It doesn't "have" to be repeated, though. That's why we have words like rehabilitation and stuff like that.

Nonetheless, parsing non-contextual words in order to score PlanetPoints is unseemly. Either stand up and debate like a man or piss yourself.

FAX

I have. You're the one saying that you wouldn't defend an abuser while continually defending someone who has admitted to abusing a woman and who doesn't even deny abusing his child on audio.

Maybe you should actually listen to the audio, which you clearly hadn't, before continuing to expose yourself as even more of a fool.

But yeah, it's the kid who's a whiny bitch and you're just rationally evaluating all of this absent biases.

comochiefsfan 04-25-2019 09:23 PM

If you want to make your blood boil, read this thread from Browns fans about Kareem Hunt.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Browns/comm...k_but_heres_a/

I'm still livid at Clark for releasing him.

notorious 04-25-2019 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefaRoo (Post 14230914)

Toxic couples are full-blown reeruned. It is the very definition of emotion taking over logic.

FAX 04-25-2019 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 14230793)
I'm not gonna listen to it, but if it is damning and somebody has been sitting on it...**** them, too. It's a child, you don't withhold that.

Excellent point, right there.

A lot of "bad" being passed around among that group.

FAX

rabblerouser 04-25-2019 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 14230954)
Our posts seem to be out of sequence here.

I fear some sort of necromantic algorithm may be at work.

You may wish to ignore the possibility that infernal and ghoulish forces have infiltrated Tyreek's family and the Chiefs franchise, but I, for one, am willing to confront evil wherever it may manifest.

FAX

http://bh-s2.azureedge.net/bh-upload...n-1050x700.jpg

mr. tegu 04-25-2019 09:27 PM

Imagine the circumstances that happen every day without such financial incentives. Unfortunately it’s very complicated. I haven’t read through this thread yet or heard the whole thing but based on what little I have seen of the recording, he doesn’t really seem to think he is abusive or excessive.

He sees respect and obedience without concern for if that’s reality or not and also without concern of the methods of getting it. He also likely doesn’t have a good grasp of what respect and healthy authority looks like. These actions of discipline aren’t things he thinks about with regards to pros and cons and then does it. He probably perceives disobedience or disagreement in many forms as disrespect to him personally and reacts with emotions of anger without thought. At the very least he should have been doing some relationship counseling and parenting classes for some time now if he wasn’t.

rabblerouser 04-25-2019 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by comochiefsfan (Post 14230960)
If you want to make your blood boil, read this thread from Browns fans about Kareem Hunt.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Browns/comm...k_but_heres_a/

I'm still livid at Clark for releasing him.

He shouldn't have lied.

What if...I'm just saying WHAT IF Tyreek has told Reid and CHunt what really happened, and they've got his back?

Mother****er had to have learned from the KHunt incident...

ChiefaRoo 04-25-2019 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rabblerouser (Post 14230928)
She's done it to him before.

The only thing Tyreek is guilty of is not leaving that crazy ****ed up bitch behind 3 years ago.

I agree they should not be together. They will end up ruining each other.

Couch-Potato 04-25-2019 09:29 PM

Damn, this guy doesn't have a clue. Not sure what happens now, but it's not good.

FAX 04-25-2019 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 14230889)
Semantics always have a role when trying to differentiate truth from perception, conclusion, prejudice and suspicion.

That said, as I was trying my level best to review the hard evidence as objectively as I could, and as I witnessed the catfight brewing here on CP, and as I reflected back over the past three decades, I realized for myself I'm out of ****s to give.

Defending Hill on the merits, such as they are, OR damning him on the conclusions you personally feel secure drawing, . . . the damage has been done. Success with Hill on the team can no longer be a joyous communal experience, no matter what. And I'm starting to suspect that enjoying the Chiefs at all can no longer be a joyous communal event, at least for those with years of experience.

Let new blood fill the franchise roster, and fill the stands, and fill the jerseys and merch and all the BB threads. In the words of Roger Murtaugh, I'm getting too old for this shit.

This is a sad thing to read. Very, very sad.

And impregnated with burdensome truths.

Shit bombs create the most devastating explosions. Even when you don't die, the smell endures.

This deal is a classic.

FAX

ChiefaRoo 04-25-2019 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 14230965)
Toxic couples are full-blown reeruned. It is the very definition of emotion taking over logic.

I agree 100%

rabblerouser 04-25-2019 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefaRoo (Post 14230994)
I agree they should not be together. They will end up ruining each other.

I think they have?

Even if it doesn't escalate from here, I wouldn't trust anyone ever again if I were him.

And she's obviously got some...issues of her own.

Sweet Daddy Hate 04-25-2019 09:37 PM

I just finished the KCTV 5 clip and well....

Sorry, not impressed/convinced of anything. I don't hear an angry, raging monster hell bent on beating the shit out of his kid. If this is the clip some of you were flipping out on today at 3? I'm embarrassed for you.

And the responses of those news anchors and their legal expert? I'd piss myself laughing if it weren't so ****ing sad.

But take heart, I'm sure you ragers for "justice" will get what you want. It's not like the Chiefs have a track record for sporting anything resembling a spine, so I'm sure Hill will be gone tomorrow, along with what little bit of respect, the tiniest shard, that I may still have held for Clark Hunt.

Stay classy, Kansas City.

FAX 04-25-2019 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 14230956)
I have. You're the one saying that you wouldn't defend an abuser while continually defending someone who has admitted to abusing a woman and who doesn't even deny abusing his child on audio.

Maybe you should actually listen to the audio, which you clearly hadn't, before continuing to expose yourself as even more of a fool.

But yeah, it's the kid who's a whiny bitch and you're just rationally evaluating all of this absent biases.

Jesus ... did you get stupid, too?

If you can't hold still long enough to read a book or commune with the aethers, simply watch "The Exorcist". Pay particular attention to the girl with the twisty head that turned green and whined like a bitch when she wasn't vomiting chunks and cursing priests in Latin.

I'm telling you, that sort of behavior puts a strain on the family dynamic.

FAX

Jerm 04-25-2019 09:37 PM

The mental gymnastics being performed in this thread to try and absolve Hill or even defend him is astonishing...

It's equal parts pathetic and sad. Holy shit.

Hammock Parties 04-25-2019 09:38 PM

**** KCTV5

ChiefaRoo 04-25-2019 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rabblerouser (Post 14231023)
I think they have?

Even if it doesn't escalate from here, I wouldn't trust anyone ever again if I were him.

And she's obviously got some...issues of her own.

They’ve both lost their son and Hill isn’t going to get a huge contract from anyone. Even if he does everything right from here on out (and doesn’t get charged again) he will be 27-28 before he gets another big dollar deal... if ever. His family is destroyed as well. He has to divorce just to stay out of jail IMO.

'Hamas' Jenkins 04-25-2019 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 14231051)
Jesus ... did you get stupid, too?

If you can't hold still long enough to read a book or commune with the aethers, simply watch "The Exorcist". Pay particular attention to the girl with the twisty head that turned green and whined like a bitch when she wasn't vomiting chunks and cursing priests in Latin.

I'm telling you, that sort of behavior puts a strain on the family dynamic.

FAX

So we need to stand up and debate like a man, but whenever forced to defend your own phrases you immediately slink down to hackneyed attempts at humor instead of arguing the merits of what you wrote.

You may not have a leg to stand on, but at least you have your schtick.

ghak99 04-25-2019 09:47 PM

I wish I hadn't listened to that.

They're both crazy. I'm not against spankings, but it's obvious he should not be dealing them out. Hell, I doubt either one of them should be in possession of a child. Some people just shouldn't be parents. He's right though, she probably should fear him. Her crazy ass is going to push the wrong buttons one of these days and he's going to let her have it, again. Poor kid, it appears he did need saved from this situation. Even if it was by the evil white people.

**** Tyreek, but I hope there's a way for the Cheifs to quietly sit on him until they know cutting him won't make them look like punks. Cutting him just to see the Browns snatch him up for a glass of water, a bag of chips, and his therapy bill is ****ing bullshit.

Shiver Me Timbers 04-25-2019 09:49 PM

They are both dumb asses. I feel bad for the kid, especially after hearing Reek throwing racist bs about how "Whites don't give a S*&t". FU Reek. I am a white guy and I care about your kid a helluva lot more than I care about you scoring a TD and playing camera man.

There is no win here for Chiefs management. It is all about mitigation.
Clean it up and move on. The Chiefs have the foundation of a dynasty. They will piss that away if they let shit like this get in the way.

Sun Tzu-
In important matters one should use several strategies applied simultaneously. Keep different plans operating in an overall scheme; in this manner if any one strategy fails you would still have several others to fall back on.

ChiefaRoo 04-25-2019 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ghak99 (Post 14231143)
I wish I hadn't listened to that.

They're both crazy. I'm not against spankings, but it's obvious he should not be dealing them out. Hell, I doubt either one of them should be in possession of a child. Some people just shouldn't be parents. He's right though, she probably should fear him. Her crazy ass is going to push the wrong buttons one of these days and he's going to let her have it, again. Poor kid, it appears he did need saved from this situation. Even if it was by the evil white people.

**** Tyreek, but I hope there's a way for the Cheifs to quietly sit on him until they know cutting him won't make them look like punks. Cutting him just to see the Browns snatch him up for a glass of water, a bag of chips, and his therapy bill is ****ing bullshit.

There’s more info. coming in my opinion. They should sit on him, then decide.

FAX 04-25-2019 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 14231073)
So we need to stand up and debate like a man, but whenever forced to defend your own phrases you immediately slink down to hackneyed attempts at humor instead of arguing the merits of what you wrote.

You may not have a leg to stand on, but at least you have your schtick.

Want to debate? Fine. Let's start with this ...

Against every sincere effort on my part to avoid arriving at a specific and potentially premature determination, I eventually came to the conclusion that you are a pompous, pretentious, self-righteous poopypants whose online persona exists to shield an intense, internal weakness of character.

Prove me wrong.

FAX

POND_OF_RED 04-25-2019 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rabblerouser (Post 14230993)
What if...I'm just saying WHAT IF Tyreek has told Reid and CHunt what really happened, and they've got his back?.

If that turns out to be the case than **** this whole organization.

Shiver Me Timbers 04-25-2019 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED (Post 14231202)

x1000000

KChiefsQT 04-25-2019 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kccrow (Post 14230195)
Fair question. How many of you got your ass whipped with a belt when you were a kid?

I did. Several times.

I never got the belt but I got a wooden spoon & hand several times. I just can’t imagine a grown man punching a 3 year old in the chest because he’s crying. The tape made me sick to my stomach. I think Tyreek has serious anger/abuse issues he clearly hasn’t dealt with. Don’t get me wrong Crystals crazy too but Tyreek’s tone & language in that recording is sick. He’s done.

O.city 04-25-2019 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefaRoo (Post 14231171)
There’s more info. coming in my opinion. They should sit on him, then decide.

What other info could come out?

Hammock Parties 04-25-2019 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 14230793)
I'm not gonna listen to it, but if it is damning and somebody has been sitting on it...**** them, too. It's a child, you don't withhold that.

The only winner in shit like this is the media.

And that is why I say **** KCTV5 and **** the Chiefs if they cave to this bullshit.

FAX 04-25-2019 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefaRoo (Post 14231069)
They’ve both lost their son and Hill isn’t going to get a huge contract from anyone. Even if he does everything right from here on out (and doesn’t get charged again) he will be 27-28 before he gets another big dollar deal... if ever. His family is destroyed as well. He has to divorce just to stay out of jail IMO.

This is probably some pretty darn good forecasting.

When you take into account all the ancillary issues, there's probably enough in the LP version of the news report alone to put a halt to his immediate career plans. The 2nd strike aspect is pretty devastating.

If it's true that the DA had no access to this tape, the crap will hit the fan for real.

FAX

Titty Meat 04-25-2019 10:01 PM

Anyone else think the Chiefs will ride out his 10 game suspension? National media hasnt picked up on this be ause of the draft. Might have some extra capital with them dumping Hunt and they are a super bowl contender.

scho63 04-25-2019 10:01 PM

I gave him the benefit of the doubt. This tape now removes that doubt and he should be released.

It saddens me for the child, makes me pissed as **** as a Chiefs fan that we are ALWAYS GETTING ****ED.

So the #1 rusher and top #3 receiver in the NFL will be gone from our team in a little over a year.

What a ****ing cluster**** of an organization. We look Raideresque.

'Hamas' Jenkins 04-25-2019 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 14231181)
Want to debate? Fine. Let's start with this ...

Against every sincere effort on my part to avoid arriving at a specific and potentially premature determination, I eventually came to the conclusion that you are a pompous, pretentious, self-righteous poopypants whose online persona exists to shield an intense, internal weakness of character.

Prove me wrong.

FAX

I don't have to, because you're deflecting from debating the issue at hand, and an attempt to deflect is a sign that you have a losing argument.

You said you won't defend abusers, yet we all know that Hill beat his fiancee, and we know because he admitted it. Whether or not it was expunged doesn't change the fact that the abuse occurred.

You also went off on a half-cocked line of bullshit about what was on the audio despite not even knowing what was on the audio. He is directly accused of punching his son in the chest and hitting him with the belt. At no point does he deny that. He also tells his fiancee that she should be terrified of him too. Despite all of that, you still claim that this is a premature rush to judgment.

There's a difference between taking a measured approach to a nebulous situation and being too stubborn and arrogant to admit that you were mistaken and misinformed. Not being able to do that is the actual indicator of a lack of character, and I'm not the one displaying it in this exchange.

To quote a recent column, "Even after Howe’s extraordinary news conference, there was scant room for equivocation or rationalization about Hill unless they were bent on denial or creating smokescreens around the real issue."

Shiver Me Timbers 04-25-2019 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 14231225)

When you take into account all the ancillary issues, there's probably enough in the LP version of the news report alone to put a halt to his immediate career plans. The 2nd strike aspect is pretty devastating.

If it's true that the DA had no access to this tape, the crap will hit the fan for real.

FAX

I have a suspicion the DA knew of the tape before his press conference but could not comment on it. Crystal's friend might have turned it over out of concern for the kid not $$$.

Aspengc8 04-25-2019 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titty Meat (Post 14231232)
Anyone else think the Chiefs will ride out his 10 game suspension? National media hasnt picked up on this be ause of the draft. Might have some extra capital with them dumping Hunt and they are a super bowl contender.

If he even gets a 10 game suspension. I didn't hear him admit to beating his child in the audio and I'm not sure the NFL can suspend based off circumstantial stuff. Not saying what happened is wrong, just based off what I heard in the top post he didnt admit to anything. Wonder if the full audio is somewhere to listen to.

big nasty kcnut 04-25-2019 10:09 PM

The thing is it only audio unless there video proof you can't suspend him. Plus he was recordes without his knowledge since he in missouri it entrapment.

kcpasco 04-25-2019 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titty Meat (Post 14231232)

Maybe that should bother your moral compass. They care more about the draft than child abuse.

Discuss Thrower 04-25-2019 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut (Post 14231267)
The thing is it only audio unless there video proof you can't suspend him. Plus he was recordes without his knowledge since he in missouri it entrapment.

Wasn't recorded in Missouri.

Or the USA for that matter, apparently.

NWTF 04-25-2019 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 14231225)

FAX

I think the NFL will react based on the tape. Not that its definitive proof Hill broke the kids arm, but it doesnt help his case at all. The NFL will want to get ahead of the situation before anything else comes out.

DomCasual 04-25-2019 10:13 PM

Good on the lion’s share of folks here for not trying to defend this POS.

ghak99 04-25-2019 10:22 PM

Chiefs learned of this in real time.

Sounds like they're going to sit on him and let things play out a while.

mr. tegu 04-25-2019 10:25 PM

Regarding the recording, I’m guessing this was presented to the investigation but the two of them denied its importance or downplayed it so the prosecution couldn’t really use it. But the friend, perhaps thinking she’s doing the right thing or perhaps just has a grudge, releases the audio out of anger towards both of them and to specifically get Hill in trouble by continuing to ruin him.

It definitely isn’t good for Espinal so that leads me to think the friend was mad about no charge and took action on her own without thinking it may look bad on her. I’m sure the friend had many conversations with Espinal and was disappointed that in her view she might be protecting Hill or even be a possible suspect herself. Even if the prosecution didn’t hear this the reasoning behind the audio release as I suspect it is still a strong possibility.

rabblerouser 04-25-2019 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED (Post 14231202)

What, that he was whipping his kid's ass and the kid twisted wrong and broke his arm?

****, I remember as a kid, running from my Dad because I was going to get my ass beat and ran right into a steel beam hanging out of the back of the truck, damn near knocked myself out.

rabblerouser 04-25-2019 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr. tegu (Post 14231356)
Regarding the recording, I’m guessing this was presented to the investigation but the two of them denied its importance or downplayed it so the prosecution couldn’t really use it. But the friend, perhaps thinking she’s doing the right thing or perhaps just has a grudge, releases the audio out of anger towards both of them and to specifically get Hill in trouble by continuing to ruin him.

It definitely isn’t good for Espinal so that leads me to think the friend was mad about no charge and took action on her own without thinking it may look bad on her. I’m sure the friend had many conversations with Espinal and was disappointed that in her view she might be protecting Hill or even be a possible suspect herself. Even if the prosecution didn’t hear this the reasoning behind the audio release as I suspect it is still a strong possibility.

The recording proves nothing except that she is an admitted liar who baits Tyreek.

FAX 04-25-2019 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 14231241)
I don't have to, because you're deflecting from debating the issue at hand, and an attempt to deflect is a sign that you have a losing argument.

You said you won't defend abusers, yet we all know that Hill beat his fiancee, and we know because he admitted it. Whether or not it was expunged doesn't change the fact that the abuse occurred.

You also went off on a half-cocked line of bullshit about what was on the audio despite not even knowing what was on the audio. He is directly accused of punching his son in the chest and hitting him with the belt. At no point does he deny that. He also tells his fiancee that she should be terrified of him too. Despite all of that, you still claim that this is a premature rush to judgment.

There's a difference between taking a measured approach to a nebulous situation and being too stubborn and arrogant to admit that you were mistaken and misinformed. Not being able to do that is the actual indicator of a lack of character, and I'm not the one displaying it in this exchange.

No ... I choose the topic.

But just so we can set this other matter aside, I'll share these items with you ...

1. Prior to making the posts you commented on, I had not yet heard the entire KCTV story (the 6-minute one). I had only heard the (very different) short version included in the OP. I think a review of the thread demonstrates that. You know, necessitating that I spell it out for you. Data, data, data - I can't make bricks without straw. Had I heard the LP version of the tape in the beginning, I might have chosen ... that is, I can imagine myself choosing ... alternate words and phrases. (I can't guarantee that, though.)

2. Next, if you were to review my posts on the Tyreek subject since this story arose, you might (with help) eventually find a way to wrap your mind around the concept that my "Damien" name for Tyreek's kid has been a reference to a film about a possessed child. What you are harping about was a humorous (albiet admittedly subtle) reference to the many manipulations Damien employed in the films. As most thinking persons know, when people are experiencing heightened emotions, the "too soon" factor can come into play ... a factor that is very likely an element in this case. When that happens, usually an "oops" is in order.

In summary, I feel mentally dirty having to explain all this to you. It is most certainly a waste of time. I'm confident that many Planeteers likely already understand my posts, the source of the "Damien" name I've been using for over a month, as well as the "whiny little bitch" reference. The fact that you cannot indicates one of three things; A) You are truly an overtly emotional moron, B) You simply don't like me (which is perfectly understandable, by the way), or C) You don't like to be perceived by anyone as anything other than the image you are attempting to sell online. Apparently, you are also willing to fight in order to maintain that "image".

I won't hazard a guess as to which reason (or combination) is correct. However, for the purposes of continuing our discussion, I'll go with "C".

Now back to the topic I chose in my prior post; prove me wrong.

FAX

Sweet Daddy Hate 04-25-2019 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ghak99 (Post 14231337)
Chiefs learned of this in real time.

Sounds like they're going to sit on him and let things play out a while.

Oh that would just tingle my nuts for the entire time it was taking place, it would. The Chiefs haven't been as knee-jerk on this as they were on Hunt, so who knows? Maybe they'll let the storm blow over and let the justice system do its work.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr. tegu (Post 14231356)

I don't know who this "friend" is, but if I were Cristal I would probably not be very happy with this "friend" right now, considering that they set me up for a perjury charge.

Quote:

Originally Posted by rabblerouser (Post 14231369)
What, that he was whipping his kid's ass and the kid twisted wrong and broke his arm?

****, I remember as a kid, running from my Dad because I was going to get my ass beat and ran right into a steel beam hanging out of the back of the truck, damn near knocked myself out.

ROFL It was a simpler time.

Chris Meck 04-25-2019 10:36 PM

well.

the only positive thing out of all of this as far as I can see is it became REALLY easy to determine who's such a piece of shit I don't ever care to read what they think about anything ever again.

So I guess that's something.

RealSNR 04-25-2019 10:39 PM

The odds are pretty high that the kid is going to grow up and have the same tendency to exert violence on loved ones like Hill does. That kind of shit sticks with you. It's part of why there's this high opinion of "whuppins" in the South that go way beyond the realm of disciplining a child-- people believe in it because it's what they went through when they were kids.

Oh, and I don't give a **** anymore. I went from hating the Tyreek Hill pick to thinking that the therapy was working and he was actually a changed man, back to being desperate he could just sweep this under the rug for one more year and that it was all an accident, and now this shit comes out. I'm done.

Don't care anymore. Should probably just cut the guy, given any team that tries to pick him up will have to deal with some pretty lengthy suspension time, not to mention a pretty significant PR backlash. But I'm done hoping he plays for the Chiefs or caring about the value he has as a player.

We've still got Watkins and Kelce. We've gone from being a powerhouse set of offensive weapons to just decent. We DO, however, have the best damn QB in the game.

****ing reload. Find another strategy. Give Mahomes some different tools.

And **** Tyreek.

RealSNR 04-25-2019 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcpasco (Post 14231275)
Maybe that should bother your moral compass. They care more about the draft than child abuse.

What the **** are the Chiefs supposed to do? Hold candlelight vigils?

They're cooperating with law enforcement. Just because one of their employees is caught up in this shit doesn't mean they can just delay the events of the NFL season, and it just so happens that the biggest event of the NFL offseason is happening this weekend. They have to be thinking about using it as a means to replace the production vacated by their piece of shit employee, which means acting quickly to gain whatever assets possible, even amidst a time when they should be more somber about the real issue at hand.

Let law enforcement and the media do that shit. That's not the job of an NFL team.

Sweet Daddy Hate 04-25-2019 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rabblerouser (Post 14231376)
The recording proves nothing except that she is an admitted liar who baits Tyreek.

You know, as many times as Reid said "week to week", I'm pretty sure we can muster just as many "no comments" if need be. What's the damage in letting portions of the fan base's panties cool while the legal system does it's job? We're not heading in to camp tomorrow.
See if you look at like a business, you have a lot of options in this matter regardless of how the wind blows. If some fans want to cancel their season tickets well, this ain't the Herm era and I guaran-****ing-tee you there will be 24 or more parties behind the quitters who will be MORE than happy to get their mitts on those seats, and will happily pay a higher price than any old-timers who might have duration discounts.
Worse comes to worse you place him on suspension and keep him out of the hands of potential vultures. Why should they profit?

This should be interesting either way.

chiefzilla1501 04-25-2019 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut (Post 14231267)

Zeke says hi.

RunKC 04-25-2019 10:57 PM

Holy shit

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Tyreek Hill, Cops Called To WR&#39;s Home After Audio Leaks <a href="https://t.co/y5DXobTA6O">https://t.co/y5DXobTA6O</a></p>&mdash; TMZ (@TMZ) <a href="https://twitter.com/TMZ/status/1121636403819868161?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">April 26, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 04-25-2019 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 14231508)
Holy shit

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Tyreek Hill, Cops Called To WR&#39;s Home After Audio Leaks <a href="https://t.co/y5DXobTA6O">https://t.co/y5DXobTA6O</a></p>&mdash; TMZ (@TMZ) <a href="https://twitter.com/TMZ/status/1121636403819868161?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">April 26, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Tyreek was probably in Dubai

mr. tegu 04-25-2019 10:57 PM

Tyreek Hill Audio Thread

Something that seems to be overlooked is that CPS had cause to believe any abuse issues were from both parents. The audio sort of confirms that when she is accusing him and he turns it back to her with “what about you” implying that she will be in trouble too. If that wasn’t the case then mom and child would have been given other living situation options.

But they apparently didn’t feel he was safe with her for the time either. That would explain why they decided to play nice for the investigation and try to just go through a more “normal” child care planning process without accusations thrown at each other. In their minds it could have been either they both keep custody or neither potentially does. But that apparently didn’t sit well with the friend.