ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games Elder Scrolls V (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=209317)

Fire Me Boy! 11-21-2011 04:22 PM

By the way... the Storm Call shout is freakin' awesome. Testing it out, I took out a whole town, and only personally killed two people.

Setsuna 11-21-2011 05:21 PM

Question: How powerful can those conjured weapons be?

Mr. Laz 11-21-2011 06:43 PM

Ii can't get Skyrim to recognize mod files. The data file spot stays greyed out. I went into the .ini file and enabled it.

Mr. Laz 11-21-2011 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 8128200)
Nah, I kind of like it. One shot, one kill. :bang:

call me when you get 1 shot, 2 kills

http://www.everythingaction.com/wp-c...ger_Sniper.jpg

Mr. Laz 11-21-2011 06:55 PM

I had a cave bear charge me so I thought i would be cute and back into the river so he couldn't get me. He followed so slid sideways and bolted out of the river heading for high ground. I turn to see how close cave bear was and he was still in the water splashing around. I'm like WTF is going on with this bear. I walk slowly towards water and bear is just laying there is a pool of his own blood. I checked the little bar that shows hostile dots and bear was surrounded by like 8-9 red dots.

Bear had charged right into school of slaughterfish that were about to kill my ass and he paid the price.

so much for water being safe :eek:

Pants 11-21-2011 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 8128706)
I had a cave bear charge me so I thought i would be cute and back into the river so he couldn't get me. He followed so slid sideways and bolted out of the river heading for high ground. I turn to see how close cave bear was and he was still in the water splashing around. I'm like WTF is going on with this bear. I walk slowly towards water and bear is just laying there is a pool of his own blood. I checked the little bar that shows hostile dots and bear was surrounded by like 8-9 red dots.

Bear had charged right into school of slaughterfish that were about to kill my ass and he paid the price.

so much for water being safe :eek:

I saw a dumb sabertooth charge a mammoth once.

drunkie 11-21-2011 07:08 PM

you guys should not hide from giants. farm them they are one of the best ways to get gold fast. they also always have hides so you can level your smithing. i have the game on the master level an i still 1 shot the giants. the giants hit hard but they never get close to me. sneak an arrow to the head. smithing an enchanting is your friend
make a cheap set of leather armor an fill it with max smithing enchants an so on i think you get the point. also use enchant and blacksmith potion. when your enchanting max out enchanting so your enchants are more powerful. when sharpen your armor do all the smithing stuff. when done right you can make stuff like this.

http://i407.photobucket.com/albums/p...andmemaker.jpg
that is a sword a friend of mines made doing this

i like the game it is great in so many areas. but it is just reerunly easy. i stopped playing as i done pretty much all of the real quests already. i am not doing the endless random ones. an i skipped the bards cuz well they just seemed to gay

SomeRandomGirl 11-21-2011 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drunkie (Post 8128767)
you guys should not hide from giants. farm them they are one of the best ways to get gold fast. they also always have hides so you can level your smithing. i have the game on the master level an i still 1 shot the giants. the giants hit hard but they never get close to me. sneak an arrow to the head. smithing an enchanting is your friend.
make a cheap set of leather armor an fill it with max smithing enchants an so on i think you get the point. also use enchant and blacksmith potion. when your enchanting max out enchanting so your enchants are more powerful. when sharpen your armor do all the smithing stuff. when done right you can make stuff like this.

that is a sword a friend of mines made doing this

i like the game it is great in so many areas. but it is just reerunly easy. i stopped playing as i done pretty much all of the real quests already. i am not doing the endless random ones. an i skipped the bards cuz well they just seemed to gay

And now I see why CP is so hard on new members. This whole post made my head hurt. Thanks for making the rest of us lurkers who post now and again look stupid.

drunkie 11-21-2011 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SomeRandomGirl (Post 8129123)
And now I see why CP is so hard on new members. This whole post made my head hurt. Thanks for making the rest of us lurkers who post now and again look stupid.

you look stupid, cuz your a stupid bitch . don't try to blame me for your failures. now get over yourself an find a friend.

Frazod 11-21-2011 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drunkie (Post 8129969)
you look stupid, cuz your a stupid bitch . don't try to blame me for your failures. now get over yourself an find a friend.

You certainly haven't posted much over the years. Keep it up.

Buck 11-22-2011 03:51 AM

This is pretty useful.

Spoiler!

allen_kcCard 11-22-2011 07:53 AM

Right now I am really underpowered feeling at just under level 20 or so.

Trying to go full caster and running into some problems with it. I can one shot most lesser things, but harder named things, dragons and giants are a lot harder and I end up with a 2h weapon slashing at the end to kill them, but with no stamina, and half as much hps as mana.

I am using apprentice lightning bolt, and have the adept chain lightning, but it costs too much mana to cast more than once, and I can't get destrction to go up enough still to get the perk to make apprentice spells cost half. I guess I need to use the apprentice trainer more, but that is getting expensive, and it is a pain to go back to them every level to try to max out using that.

Been trying to use archery more, but that just goes against what I intended for the character for the most part.

drunkie 11-22-2011 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by allen_kcCard (Post 8132253)
Right now I am really underpowered feeling at just under level 20 or so.

Trying to go full caster and running into some problems with it. I can one shot most lesser things, but harder named things, dragons and giants are a lot harder and I end up with a 2h weapon slashing at the end to kill them, but with no stamina, and half as much hps as mana.

I am using apprentice lightning bolt, and have the adept chain lightning, but it costs too much mana to cast more than once, and I can't get destrction to go up enough still to get the perk to make apprentice spells cost half. I guess I need to use the apprentice trainer more, but that is getting expensive, and it is a pain to go back to them every level to try to max out using that.

Been trying to use archery more, but that just goes against what I intended for the character for the most part.

you shouldn't really use the trainers. it isn't worth the gold. how have you been using your state points? being caster only you really do not need any points in stam, or life. you use a range attack so you should not be getting hit much. i would only get magicka if i was you till you had a big pool.i am a big fan of being a glass cannon.

the best fix you could do right now is stock magicka regen enchants on all your armors.you can switch the enchants back to some kinda damage dealing once the magicka problem is fixed

Sofa King 11-22-2011 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drunkie (Post 8129969)

LMAO

Nice work. I knew you were gonna blow up on this chick.

Sofa King 11-22-2011 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drunkie (Post 8132280)
you shouldn't really use the trainers. it isn't worth the gold. how have you been using your state points? being caster only you really do not need any points in stam, or life. you use a range attack so you should not be getting hit much. i would only get magicka if i was you till you had a big pool.i am a big fan of being a glass cannon.

the best fix you could do right now is stock magicka regen enchants on all your armors.you can switch the enchants back to some kinda damage dealing once the magicka problem is fixed

Actually. I'm trying to build a magic user as well. I really don't want to use archery seeing as how everyone else already has.

Really wondering how i'm going to go about it since i haven't played much elder scrolls in the past.