ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life New Dating Megathread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270679)

Dave Lane 04-11-2013 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9578655)
actually, IMO, you are better off if they think they might be history.

Look at bucks situation. He acted like he might be ready to bail and she was ready to fight.

Come off strong and usually you are golden.

Look like a bitch and usually you are ****ed, and not in a good way
Posted via Mobile Device

Well the whole key is to not be tied to any outcome that was my point. Its like well bye... if thats what they want.

Dave Lane 04-11-2013 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by something cooler (Post 9579054)
I'm 23 and she is 20, so yeah it's usually text messaging. Get with the times old folks.

Why? What specifically do you hate about it? There's got to be a ton more good that comes out of social networking compared to the bad that you can come up with.

You spend a shit load of time on a message board talking to people that you've never even met, with... TEXT!

And as for text messaging, I usually just go with whatever type of communication the other person likes to use. My friends that text alot, I text them back. if they prefer to talk on the phone I talk to them on the phone. if they're the type to not carry a cell phone for whatever reason, come knock on my door anytime. I'll do the same and probably even crash on your couch.

This girl in particular just does not like talking on the phone. she doesn't think she's ever had a personal phone conversation that lasted longer than 20 or 30 seconds.

Old people just like talking shit on young people.

I'm 57 and all I do is text. Maybe a call every other day.

Dave Lane 04-11-2013 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9578650)
Yeah **** that, and ice too.

Au naturel for me
Posted via Mobile Device

You would be wrong. Not the biggest fan of ice though.

KurtCobain 04-11-2013 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane (Post 9579206)
I'm 57 and all I do is text. Maybe a call every other day.

that's because you're cool and not all stuck up like a pretentious tradition-cocksucking old bitch

you're not 57 right? I thought you were like 40 or 41 I remember you running faster than me playing flag football when I was 18.

Lumpy 04-11-2013 08:08 PM

I rarely text. I'm old. I'll get over it. :)

KurtCobain 04-11-2013 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lumpy (Post 9579237)
I rarely text. I'm old. I'll get over it. :)

You text all the time, in fact I am responding to one right now. you have thousands of posts on this website communicating with people 100 percent through messages full of text.

Lumpy 04-11-2013 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by something cooler (Post 9579258)
You text all the time, in fact I am responding to one right now. you have thousands of posts on this website communicating with people 100 percent through messages full of text.

Oh FFS! You knew that I was referring to texting via cell.

Stop being a twat, Joseph.

:)

Discuss Thrower 04-11-2013 08:35 PM

I got stuff on my mind but I know a friend is reading this thread so I can't speak my mind.

Time for a mult

Canofbier 04-11-2013 09:52 PM

Met up tonight with a pretty cool girl that I originally met at a networking event for my consulting firm. We work at the same client currently, but she's moving on to another one next week (so no workplace complications). Met casually for some beers and then came back to my place and cuddled up/smooched a bit. Real date planned for some time this weekend.

Titty Meat 04-11-2013 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Canofbier (Post 9579495)
Met up tonight with a pretty cool girl that I originally met at a networking event for my consulting firm. We work at the same client currently, but she's moving on to another one next week (so no workplace complications). Met casually for some beers and then came back to my place and cuddled up/smooched a bit. Real date planned for some time this weekend.

She's moving in a week and you're not smashing it!?!

Canofbier 04-11-2013 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9579502)
She's moving in a week and you're not smashing it!?!

Different client, same city. She's not going anywhere.

HoneyBadger 04-12-2013 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Canofbier (Post 9579495)

Ewww. You're so gross. You're going to get cooties!

Buck 04-15-2013 11:04 AM

So I feel like a dumbass now.

Basically she told me I didn't have to pullout one time and so I just assumed she was on the pill. And then I did it again yesterday and then she said, "I'm going to have to get another morning-after pill." So pretty much she's spent $50 a pop. We're getting her set up on Birth Control before we have sex again.

I'm just dumbfounded.

Skyy God 04-15-2013 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 9588050)

Basically she told me I didn't have to pullout one time and so I just assumed she was on the pill. And then I did it again yesterday and then she said, "I'm going to have to get another morning-after pill." So pretty much she's spent $50 a pop. We're getting her set up on Birth Control before we have sex again.

I'm just dumbfounded.

One time??? How long ago was this?

The Franchise 04-15-2013 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 9588050)

I'm just dumbfounded.

So....you didn't have to pull out because she was going to just get the morning after pill? WTF?