ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs ****The Clyde Edwards-Helaire Thread***** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=330824)

BigRedChief 02-16-2023 07:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirk digler (Post 16813570)
**** that guy and can't wait until you are gone.

After this amoint of time hes been playing football, why can he read the line and make cuts through the open hole. He doesnt know how to do that yet, hes not going to. Pacheco is the #1 RB.

Dante84 02-16-2023 07:05 AM

Before we all emotionally blood-in / blood-out the guy, we don’t know “why” he wasn’t there. It’s okay to wait for more info before lighting his ass up.

jd1020 02-16-2023 07:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dante84 (Post 16813588)
Before we all emotionally blood-in / blood-out the guy, we don’t know “why” he wasn’t there. It’s okay to wait for more info before lighting his ass up.

Ya I'm not worried about why he wasn't at the parade. He was laughing it up with the boys on the sideline during the game.

He's still gone though.

Dunerdr 02-16-2023 07:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 16813585)
Anybody know what his career long run is? How many times has he cracked a 20-yarder? Once? Twice?

It can't be more than 3..ish?

Cheater5 02-16-2023 07:14 AM

Quote:

Anybody know what his career long run is? How many times has he cracked a 20-yarder? Once? Twice?

The @Buffalo game in 2020 was his high water mark-- over 160 yards rushing, and I foolishly thought he was going to be something special.

*cue the wet fart sound effect*

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/kmtKbYrNSgA" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ThaVirus 02-16-2023 07:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefspants (Post 16813421)
Amazing that MELVIN GORDON was soaking it all in while a dude who legitimately played a huge role in two of our critical early wins this season (Home vs LA and @ Tampa) moped in NY in comparison.

Sucks, dude. Wonder if there will ever be a time he regrets that move.

Little different circumstances. Melvin Gordon has no reason whatsoever to feel slighted by the Chiefs. I can understand why CEH would be annoyed.

I cannot understand why he'd choose to be bitter, though. That's some hoe shit.

Quote:

He had a 50ish yarder late in the first Chargers game, IIRC. That has to be his career long.

scho63 02-16-2023 07:48 AM

I could have run for 125 with those holes.

He is a bust. Time to move on. His version is terrible and his ability to shed blockers or outrun defenders is non-existent.

Womble 02-16-2023 09:29 AM

Bye Clyde. Don't let the football hit you on the way out.

https://i.postimg.cc/PqvnWVs0/Screen...216-152727.png

tredadda 02-16-2023 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 16813258)
71 carries for 302 yards, with a 4.25 ypc and 3 early season touchdowns means he absolutely earned a ring, and should've been there to get his

We're ALL disappointed you didn't make the impact we all wanted, but you deserved the honor of being there and refused... well, bye

Welcome to Atlanta, or someone elses shithole 2023 season as a rotational jag

Watch him go to Cincinnati and pair up with Burrow and Chase. It's looking like they will cut Mixon and could use a RB and CEH shouldn't be too expensive.

The Franchise 02-16-2023 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tredadda (Post 16813765)
Watch him go to Cincinnati and pair up with Burrow and Chase. It's looking like they will cut Mixon and could use a RB and CEH shouldn't be too expensive.

They would have to trade for him then because it's not cost effective for the Chiefs to cut him.

tredadda 02-16-2023 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dunerdr (Post 16813349)
Nate Taylor said last week that Clyde expected to play and have Carrie’s in the superbowl. I imagine when he was inactive that was a shot to the pride. Then Pacheco ended up being the engine that made the offense go.

It is what it is. Simply put, Pacheco outplayed him and was more deserving to play. McKinnon was a captain and by far and away the better overall player than CEH. Not sure who CEH would have taken carries away from.

Wisconsin_Chief 02-16-2023 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Urc Burry (Post 16813314)
I get that he’s probably bummed… but that’s lame. Rojo and Melvin were annoyed they got zero playing time, but they’re here and having a blast from the looks of it. And as they should be

This is really shocking to me. At the very least I thought Clyde was a team player, but I guess he's just a spoiled bitch. And he sucks.

Good riddance, MEH.

Mecca 02-16-2023 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tredadda (Post 16813765)

Burrow loves him so I could see it.

Mecca 02-16-2023 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief (Post 16813777)
This is really shocking to me. At the very least I thought Clyde was a team player, but I guess he's just a spoiled bitch. And he sucks.

Good riddance, MEH.

Guys are team players to a degree, a 1st round pick that was a starter on probably the most talented offense in the history of college football that won a national title, losing his job to a 7th rounder from Rutgers hurts egos.

tredadda 02-16-2023 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Franchise (Post 16813772)
They would have to trade for him then because it's not cost effective for the Chiefs to cut him.

That would be messed up if KC can't find a trade partner for him. Does he have a future in this offense at least next year? If it's more expensive to cut him then trade him I wonder how Veach deals with this.

jd1020 02-16-2023 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tredadda (Post 16813786)
That would be messed up if KC can't find a trade partner for him. Does he have a future in this offense at least next year? If it's more expensive to cut him then trade him I wonder how Veach deals with this.

I think the answer would be pretty simple if they dont find a trade partner for him. He simply takes up Jones' spot, the guy that wanted to be traded at the deadline and ended up with a ring.

The Franchise 02-16-2023 09:45 AM

Yeah, if Veach can't unload him on someone else...then right now he's #2 on the depth chart at best. That's if they don't bring back McKinnon. If McKinnon is back...then he's #3.

Mecca 02-16-2023 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Franchise (Post 16813792)
Yeah, if Veach can't unload him on someone else...then right now he's #2 on the depth chart at best. That's if they don't bring back McKinnon. If McKinnon is back...then he's #3.

I fully expect another draft pick at RB. Clyde beyond having pussy face at the moment literally can not stay healthy.

Chris Meck 02-16-2023 10:20 AM

Disappointing pick. I don't know if it was the injuries or what, but it just didn't happen for him. His skillset coming out of college sure looked perfect for this offense. Bummer.

Well, bye.

TwistedChief 02-16-2023 10:20 AM

Do we know for sure that he was in NY expressly because he didn't want to be at the parade? It seems really hard for me to believe that even if you had a bruised ego about being made inactive for the SB that you wouldn't be at the parade with the team that you're under contract with for the next season because of said hard feelings. That would seem like something that would pretty clearly alienate you in the lockerroom if there were any chance you remained with the team next season.

Clyde always seemed incredibly good-natured and friendly and the dude posted a SB champion photo on Monday. Kinda seems hard to believe that he's playing the role of malcontent by not being involved in the parade.

At the very least I'm not sure I'd take his absence entirely at fair value.

Mecca 02-16-2023 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwistedChief (Post 16813841)
Do we know for sure that he was in NY expressly because he didn't want to be at the parade? It seems really hard for me to believe that even if you had a bruised ego about being made inactive for the SB that you wouldn't be at the parade with the team that you're under contract with for the next season because of said hard feelings. That would seem like something that would pretty clearly alienate you in the lockerroom if there were any chance you remained with the team next season.

Clyde always seemed incredibly good-natured and friendly and the dude posted a SB champion photo on Monday. Kinda seems hard to believe that he's playing the role of malcontent by not being involved in the parade.

He's probably also heard they want to get rid of him...and they didn't activate him for the SB, so that causes butthurt.

ToxSocks 02-16-2023 10:22 AM

I don't believe for a second he wasn't there because of a bruised ego.

There's clips of him on the sideline hamming it up with his teammates, celebrating with them etc.

If he wasn't butt-hurt pouting then, he's not gonna be butt-hurt pouting 3 days later.

DJ's left nut 02-16-2023 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Franchise (Post 16813792)

I think they'll continue to work on the RB room.

I feel like it might be time to move on from Jet. Love the guy but he does look a little slower than last year and might have gotten himself a nice payday this season. If he came back at/near the minimum as an RB3 I'd love to have him, but I'm not eager to get much beyond that.

Pacheco - Pick - McKinnon would be fine. I haven't gotten into draft analysis yet but I think I'd want someone similar to McKinnon as RB2.

The Franchise 02-16-2023 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 16813848)

I feel like it might be time to move on from Jet. Love the guy but he does look a little slower than last year and might have gotten himself a nice payday this season. If he came back at/near the minimum as an RB3 I'd love to have him, but I'm not eager to get much beyond that.

Pacheco - Pick - McKinnon would be fine. I haven't gotten into draft analysis yet but I think I'd want someone similar to McKinnon as RB2.

Is Ealy moving to WR? Or did they just have him working with WRs to get him more experience catching passes? He could be an interesting fit in that RB room if he stays there.

dirk digler 02-16-2023 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwistedChief (Post 16813841)

Does it really matter why at this point? Seems like he felt that was more important than being with his team mates celebrating.

mkp785 02-16-2023 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dunerdr (Post 16813583)
I dont disagree, but hes not the full on world beater like he appeared to be last year. He's a good RB, not elite imo.

Better than CEH....So is Swift

New World Order 02-16-2023 10:36 AM

Everyone is better than CEH.

MatriculatingHank 02-16-2023 10:46 AM

MEH

Sassy Squatch 02-16-2023 10:49 AM

Meanwhile Melvin Gordon came to the parade with this energy.

https://i.imgflip.com/49vnt2.jpg

staylor26 02-16-2023 10:53 AM

Eh he already acknowledged that he had nothing to do with it, so let him have a good time lol

That's the only way a guy can enter the season a Bronco and win a SB.

Sassy Squatch 02-16-2023 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 16813923)
Eh he already acknowledged that he had nothing to do with it, so let him have a good time lol

That's the only way a guy can enter the season a Bronco and win a SB.

Oh I'm not knocking it. It's ****ing hilarious.

TribalElder 02-16-2023 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 16813912)
Meanwhile Melvin Gordon came to the parade with this energy.

https://i.imgflip.com/49vnt2.jpg

I loved how he was EVERYWHERE with the team

more of a team mate than CEH was at the end ROFL

wonder if he will be back next season and actually play a few snaps assuming he can fix the fumble issue

Chris Meck 02-16-2023 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 16813848)

You think so? At his age? I kind of doubt it. And you've got to think that Mckinnon knows this is the absolutely perfect position for him to extend his career (hell, should've been over already).

I think they figure out a decent little raise and bring him back.

O.city 02-16-2023 12:05 PM

I wouldn't be upset taking a back in the 4th or 5th round.

Hell, Achane in the 3rd if he fell there woudln't upset me.

srvy 02-16-2023 01:48 PM

CEH has been a big disappointment and I have never been a fan even after his so called promising first year. His vision sucked to see a hole and make cuts but even more disappointing was catching the ball out of the backfield.

I will give him the benefit of doubt on his absence from the parade. This coaching staff has always held player's personal business close to the vest and rightfully so. I hope Clyde does explain though.

BleedingRed 02-16-2023 01:54 PM

Pop is going to run for 1,200+ next year... RB isn't our issue. And honestly, my dream idea would be.

Let JuJu walk, Trade for Hopkins.

Hopkins > Toney > MVS > Sky would be damn near unstoppable.

We beef up on D-Line and 2ndary this draft. With some late round O-linemen I think.

BossChief 02-16-2023 02:27 PM

I wonder what other picks Mahomes said he wanted that Veach overruled.

Veach asked Pat who he wanted and he said Clyde.

tredadda 02-16-2023 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 16814387)

FWIW no one realistically could have seen him play this poorly. Only in retrospect was he a bad pick but at the time he brought a skill set to a team fresh off a SB win and with very few glaring weaknesses.

staylor26 02-16-2023 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 16814387)

Dude, Veach didn't pick CEH because Mahomes wanted him. You're smarter than this lol

Pitt Gorilla 02-16-2023 02:36 PM

I wouldn't hate keeping him as the backup, if he's willing to serve in that role.

htismaqe 02-16-2023 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tredadda (Post 16814400)
FWIW no one realistically could have seen him play this poorly. Only in retrospect was he a bad pick but at the time he brought a skill set to a team fresh off a SB win and with very few glaring weaknesses.

And to be honest, he played pretty well early in his first season. It was all downhill from there.

BossChief 02-16-2023 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 16814404)
Dude, Veach didn't pick CEH because Mahomes wanted him. You're smarter than this lol

Veach did an interview after the draft where he says he asked Pat the day of the draft who he wanted and Pat chose Clyde. Obviously if someone Veach felt had more value fell to that spot, Clyde wouldn’t be the pick…but that’s what Veach said himself.

tredadda 02-16-2023 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 16814408)
And to be honest, he played pretty well early in his first season. It was all downhill from there.

Yeah, he just never became what it was thought he would become. I honestly believe had he not been drafted in the 1st (even if it was with the #32 pick) he would not have faced as much flak for his performance.

BossChief 02-16-2023 02:42 PM

https://www.espn.com/blog/kansas-cit...e?platform=amp

But when Chiefs general manager Brett Veach texted star quarterback Patrick Mahomes shortly before the start of the 2020 NFL draft and asked which player the quarterback wanted the Chiefs to select, Mahomes' one-word reply was "Clyde."

htismaqe 02-16-2023 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tredadda (Post 16814417)
Yeah, he just never became what it was thought he would become. I honestly believe had he not been drafted in the 1st (even if it was with the #32 pick) he would not have faced as much flak for his performance.

And even if he had been drafted in the 4th round, he would have ended up in the same boat. A 7th round rookie took his job so ferociously that it pretty much ended CEH's role in KC.

ToxSocks 02-16-2023 02:48 PM

Dude averages 4.4 YPC over his career. That's pretty solid. He was productive for a "bust".

17 TD's in 2.5 seasons. I mean, for a bust, we sure did get some production out of him.

He just wasn't special like we thought he'd be. He's average. But because he's not special we act like he's below average.

I expect he'll be on the roster come TC.

staylor26 02-16-2023 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 16814414)
Veach did an interview after the draft where he says he asked Pat the day of the draft who he wanted and Pat chose Clyde. Obviously if someone Veach felt had more value fell to that spot, Clyde wouldn’t be the pick…but that’s what Veach said himself.

I'm aware. Per usual you're reading way too much into what is said at a PC.

Veach isn't drafting based on what Mahomes tells him.

tredadda 02-16-2023 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 16814448)
And even if he had been drafted in the 4th round, he would have ended up in the same boat. A 7th round rookie took his job so ferociously that it pretty much ended CEH's role in KC.

Correct on all. But if he was a 4th rounder then no one would have really batted an eye that he lost out to Pacheco. It’s only because he was a 1st rounder that many people already hated that made it seem worse.

htismaqe 02-16-2023 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tredadda (Post 16814458)
Correct on all. But if he was a 4th rounder then no one would have really batted an eye that he lost out to Pacheco. It’s only because he was a 1st rounder that many people already hated that made it seem worse.

Oh I don't disagree with that at all.

Pitt Gorilla 02-16-2023 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 16814449)
Dude averages 4.4 YPC over his career. That's pretty solid. He was productive for a "bust".

17 TD's in 2.5 seasons. I mean, for a bust, we sure did get some production out of him.

He just wasn't special like we thought he'd be. He's average. But because he's not special we act like he's below average.

I expect he'll be on the roster come TC.

All of this. He's a good back and catches the ball pretty well. I'd absolutely keep him for next season.

Pitt Gorilla 02-16-2023 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tredadda (Post 16814458)

Nobody cares what those people think. If Beach thinks he makes the roster better, I imagine we'll keep him, Chief Fan be damned.

Sassy Squatch 02-16-2023 07:19 PM

That injury he had against the Saints his rookie season permanently ****ed him, methinks.

petegz28 02-16-2023 07:28 PM

Pacheeky > Clyde

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pepe Silvia 02-16-2023 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 16814885)
That injury he had against the Saints his rookie season permanently ****ed him, methinks.

Yep, I said the same thing earlier this season.

Chiefspants 02-16-2023 07:47 PM

Quote:

He just doesn’t have the body to regularly engage punishment like he does in the NFL. I believe he took injuries every season from contact he engaged. He never seemed to recover the burst he had before his injury against the Saints. It was there, watch his rookie debut against the Texans to see it.

It felt like he couldn’t reliably beat NFL linebackers to the hole after that first injury.

BryanBusby 02-16-2023 10:32 PM

Quote:

Agreed. He just hasn't been in the same since.

kccrow 02-17-2023 07:08 AM

Problem 1: Brokedick
Problem 2: Lack of NFL vision
Problem 3: Didn't develop as a receiver

If he can't get past problem #1, he'll never get better at 2 and 3. And that's what we have. He's not quite 24 yet, so he could still go on to have some quality years but they won't be with KC.

dirk digler 02-17-2023 07:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla (Post 16814871)
All of this. He's a good back and catches the ball pretty well. I'd absolutely keep him for next season.

They picked Rojo over him in the SB when he has been healthy and practicing for a month. I can't see him coming back and hope he doesn't.

htismaqe 02-17-2023 12:01 PM

Quote:

Yep.

Reroka 02-17-2023 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 16815898)
Yep.

He won't be here next season.

Bank it.

el borracho 02-17-2023 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kccrow (Post 16815362)
Problem 1: Brokedick
Problem 2: Lack of NFL vision
Problem 3: Didn't develop as a receiver

Problem 4: Too Small
Problem 5: Too Slow

Valiant 02-17-2023 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefspants (Post 16814940)
He just doesn’t have the body to regularly engage punishment like he does in the NFL. I believe he took injuries every season from contact he engaged. He never seemed to recover the burst he had before his injury against the Saints. It was there, watch his rookie debut against the Texans to see it.

It felt like he couldn’t reliably beat NFL linebackers to the hole after that first injury.

Because he usually danced instead of full speed when getting the ball.

Pacheco showed what it looks like.

BWillie 02-17-2023 04:27 PM

He's still on his rookie contract which is bankable valuable but he didn't even come to the parade and went to a fashion show instead. You have to think the Chiefs communicated to him He's not going to be here next year

The Franchise 02-19-2023 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dante84 (Post 16813588)

Can we light him up now? He skipped it to walk in a fashion show.

https://www.si.com/extra-mustard/202...e-fashion-show

TribalElder 02-26-2023 07:28 PM

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Chiefs?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Chiefs</a> are expected to decline the 5th-year option on RB Clyde Edwards-Helaire&#39;s contract, according to <a href="https://twitter.com/ByNateTaylor?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@ByNateTaylor</a> <br><br>Edwards-Helaire was their 1st round pick in the 2020 Draft.<a href="https://t.co/omhl0WKVTT">https://t.co/omhl0WKVTT</a> <a href="https://t.co/srpUH0O1vq">pic.twitter.com/srpUH0O1vq</a></p>&mdash; Dov Kleiman (@NFL_DovKleiman) <a href="https://twitter.com/NFL_DovKleiman/status/1629891428603109379?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">February 26, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Rainbarrel 02-26-2023 07:36 PM

Honey Badger was #32 then. Nick Bolton is #32 now. Veach is good for April

Otter 02-26-2023 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TribalElder (Post 16828546)
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Chiefs?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Chiefs</a> are expected to decline the 5th-year option on RB Clyde Edwards-Helaire&#39;s contract, according to <a href="https://twitter.com/ByNateTaylor?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@ByNateTaylor</a> <br><br>Edwards-Helaire was their 1st round pick in the 2020 Draft.<a href="https://t.co/omhl0WKVTT">https://t.co/omhl0WKVTT</a> <a href="https://t.co/srpUH0O1vq">pic.twitter.com/srpUH0O1vq</a></p>&mdash; Dov Kleiman (@NFL_DovKleiman) <a href="https://twitter.com/NFL_DovKleiman/status/1629891428603109379?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">February 26, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Was my guess. Not like he was a bad dude or anything it just didn't work out.

displacedinMN 02-26-2023 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TribalElder (Post 16828546)

Shame. but injuries and was not performing as well. Watch him get picked up by WASH.

TribalElder 02-26-2023 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by displacedinMN (Post 16828575)
Shame. but injuries and was not performing as well. Watch him get picked up by WASH.

I would guess he would head to Cincinatti to team up with his old college crew

Abba-Dabba 02-26-2023 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by displacedinMN (Post 16828575)

Doubtful to see him go to Washington. Washington has a good stable of RB's.

Unless I am missing something he won't be a FA until 2024. His trade value is minimal so I would expect him to be here through the 2023 season.

Abba-Dabba 02-26-2023 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TribalElder (Post 16828579)
I would guess he would head to Cincinatti to team up with his old college crew

In 2024.

Dunerdr 02-26-2023 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rainbarrel (Post 16828560)
Honey Badger was #32 then. Nick Bolton is #32 now. Veach is good for April

What

Chiefshrink 02-26-2023 08:43 PM

He will be traded on or around Draft day for an additional pick or two. :thumb:

Bl00dyBizkitz 02-26-2023 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefshrink (Post 16828617)
He will be traded on or around Draft day for an additional pick or two. :thumb:

If anyone even wants him.

TwistedChief 02-26-2023 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RubberSponge (Post 16828588)
Doubtful to see him go to Washington. Washington has a good stable of RB's.

Unless I am missing something he won't be a FA until 2024. His trade value is minimal so I would expect him to be here through the 2023 season.

Correct.

The Raiders declined Josh Jacob's 5th year option as well and now regret it.

That clearly won't happen here but it's not like the guy is gonna vanish into thin air. He's likely on the team next year unless we can salvage something in a trade.

Okchief80 02-26-2023 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz (Post 16828620)
If anyone even wants him.

I find it doubtful. I think we would take any pick just to get him off of our books.

Oxford 02-26-2023 09:05 PM

Different OC now, not saying that EB had anything against him but things might be different especially if he is healthy. I would doubt the Chiefs cut him especially if there is a trade for a future draft pick available. RB's always get hurt, so he'll get the Ronald Jones treatment next year, probably get showcased during camp for a trade.

Rainbarrel 02-26-2023 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dunerdr (Post 16828612)
What

Me channel Garrett Bolles. Soak spam in water untill tattoo skin come off. Still hurt teeth

Demonpenz 02-26-2023 09:25 PM

Would love for him to get some production next year so the planet can bitch about him some more.

Dunerdr 02-26-2023 10:32 PM

BISHON AT 31