ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   KU **** OFFICIAL 2012-2013 Kansas Basketball Repository Thread **** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=265263)

Fairplay 02-07-2013 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 9384583)
This team just put together the 2nd longest win streak under Self.

They have had a bad week.

Overreact much?

Heh, Self is the one in the article that says they are the worst Kansas team since Naismith, I just said under Self.

Maybe you could pose that question to Bill Self, tell him hes overreacting.

BourbonMan 02-07-2013 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 9384536)
What helped them more than anything was KU sleepwalking through 30 minutes of the game not giving a shit. As they held the lead longer and longer, their belief grew and it carried them through the rest of the game.

While the game styles weren't similar (and one meant far more than the other), the closest comparable to this outcome in recent years in college basketball would be when a great Missouri (7 in KP) got beat by an awful Norfolk State team (201 in KP). The difference was even larger in this game, though, as TCU was ranked 251 going into last night in KenPom, while KU was 8.

You really can't compare MIZZOU/NORFOLK to the game last night. Yes an underrated team beat a high ranking team in the Tourney, but that underrated team was good enough to get in the Tourney in the first place. Then that underrated team came out and started raining 3's all over the place and yes MIZZOU put their head in their asses and were saying what the hell.
Last nights game, KU just shit the bed..period. TCU didn't come out raining 3's, they played their regular game...KU didn't even score a point till almost the 8 minute mark and KU had I think 8 or 9 turn-overs just in the first half.

Mr_Tomahawk 02-07-2013 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fairplay (Post 9384606)
Heh, Self is the one in the article that says they are the worst Kansas team since Naismith, I just said under Self.

Maybe you could pose that question to Bill Self, tell him hes overreacting.

I'll let him know...

KC_Connection 02-07-2013 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BourbonMan (Post 9384609)
You really can't compare MIZZOU/NORFOLK to the game last night. Yes an underrated team beat a high ranking team in the Tourney, but that underrated team was good enough to get in the Tourney in the first place. Then that underrated team came out and started raining 3's all over the place and yes MIZZOU put their head in their asses and were saying what the hell.
Last nights game, KU just shit the bed..period. TCU didn't come out raining 3's, they played their regular game...KU didn't even score a point till almost the 8 minute mark and KU had I think 8 or 9 turn-overs just in the first half.

There was nothing underrated about Norfolk. They were an awful team that happened to make the tournament because they won an awful conference's (MEAC) conference tournament. If TCU played in that same conference this year, they'd have nearly as good a shot of getting in as Norfolk did. Both MU and KU's performances were embarrassing in the two games against vastly inferior teams, just in different ways (MU couldn't defend at all while KU couldn't score a basket).

KC_Connection 02-07-2013 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fairplay (Post 9384567)
I took some pounding when I said that statement, so here's my proof.

Except when you made the statement they hadn't lost to the worst program in the B12 yet (and in fact, had only lost 1 game in 20), so it was completely unjustified. But I'm glad you feel good about yourself. It still isn't Self's worst team, though.

Ceej 02-07-2013 10:59 AM

I am not sure why we're comparing MU's loss in a single elimination tournament to KU's second loss in conference play.

I guess you could say one team diarrhea'd in their pants, while the other just dropped a pretty gnarly log in theirs.

KC_Connection 02-07-2013 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles (Post 9384641)
I am not sure why we're comparing MU's loss in a single elimination tournament to KU's second loss in conference play.

I guess you could say one team diarrhea'd in their pants, while the other just dropped a pretty gnarly log in theirs.

Because it's the most similar kind of upset that I can find over the last 10 years in college basketball (and also clearly because of the MU trolls).

BourbonMan 02-07-2013 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 9384624)
There was nothing underrated about Norfolk. They were an awful team that happened to make the tournament because they won an awful conference's (MEAC) conference tournament. If TCU played in that same conference this year, they'd have nearly as good a shot of getting in as Norfolk did. Both MU and KU's performances were embarrassing in the two games against vastly inferior teams, just in different ways (MU couldn't defend at all while KU couldn't score a basket).

I'll agree to that, especially the last sentence.

Ceej 02-07-2013 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 9384650)
Because it's the most similar kind of upset that I can find over the last 10 years in college basketball (and also clearly because of the MU trolls).

The big difference to me -- one team has the chance to improve and get better.

While one team danced themselves out of the tournament.

KC_Connection 02-07-2013 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles (Post 9384664)
The big difference to me -- one team has the chance to improve and get better.

While one team danced themselves out of the tournament.

True enough.

Bearcat 02-07-2013 11:08 AM

There wasn't anything underrated about Norfolk State, but unlike TCU, they played way over their head... and unlike Kansas, Missouri wasn't all that bad... they shot over 50% and hit 13 3s.

Mr_Tomahawk 02-07-2013 11:11 AM

Norfolk State was a better opponent...tournament worthy.

TCU won't be sniffing any post season tournament this year.

Let's not sugar-coat it people.

KC_Connection 02-07-2013 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 9384680)
There wasn't anything underrated about Norfolk State, but unlike TCU, they played way over their head... and unlike Kansas, Missouri wasn't all that bad... they shot over 50% and hit 13 3s.

Allowing a team as awful as Norfolk State to score 86 points on 54.2% shooting is egregiously bad defense. Make no mistake, Missouri was terrible that day, it just showed up in a different way.

warpaint* 02-07-2013 11:14 AM

Defensively Missouri was a disaster in that game. A complete lack of defensive effort. It was as if they figured they could just flip a switch the last 5 min and eek out an easy win. I couldn't bring myself to watch another basketball game until the tourney final.

The comparison was apt in that both losses are w/o excuse. At least KU can say they didn't piss away their entire season w/ that dumpster fire last night. All of their goals are still well w/in reach.

Ceej 02-07-2013 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 9384688)

Let's not sugar-coat it people.

I agree with this.

But, one was with the season riding on the line.

One was not.

We could debate about this all day. It's like the great Chiefsplanet debate of which QB sucks more - Sanchez or Castle??

KC_Connection 02-07-2013 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 9384688)

What the hell does that even mean? Tournament worthy? You do realize that just because some shitty team won some shitty conference, it doesn't mean they're any good, right? It just means they're lucky enough to play in a shit conference and get some undeserved attention for a day (although Norfolk fluked their way into an extra two days).

Quote:

Obviously not, but that's a product of the conference they play in. Put them in the MEAC or the SWAC where the best teams are Hampton and Savannah St and they very well could be.

Reerun_KC 02-07-2013 11:19 AM

Everyone has the right to point and laugh at Self and his Jayhawks...

That historical faceplant on national TV last night earned everyone in the country the right to laught and mauck us...

KC_Connection 02-07-2013 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by warpaint* (Post 9384696)
Defensively Missouri was a disaster in that game. A complete lack of defensive effort. It was as if they figured they could just flip a switch the last 5 min and eek out an easy win. I couldn't bring myself to watch another basketball game until the tourney final.

The comparison was apt in that both losses are w/o excuse. At least KU can say they didn't piss away their entire season w/ that dumpster fire last night. All of their goals are still well w/in reach.

Yep, it was a brutal effort by MU. Like KU, they believed they didn't even have to try to pull the win out (and they were nearly right). Unlike KU, it just showed up on the defensive side rather than the offensive.

warpaint* 02-07-2013 11:20 AM

They're both hot garbage.

Calling NS a tourney team as some evidence of competence completely ignores the fact they wouldn't be if they didn't play in a league full of tomato cans.

Mr_Tomahawk 02-07-2013 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 9384709)
What the hell does that even mean? Tournament worthy? You do realize that just because some shitty team won some shitty conference, it doesn't mean they're any good, right? It just means they're lucky enough to play in a shit conference and get some undeserved attention for a day (although Norfolk fluked their way into an extra two days).

Obviously not, but that's a product of the conference they play in. Put them in the MEAC or the SWAC where the best teams are Hampton and Savannah St and they very well could be.

Before last night...their best win came against 'Southern' who Kenpom has ranked 129th.

There is not much on their resume to say they would be competitive in a weaker conference.

Imon Yourside 02-07-2013 11:24 AM

Can we argue about something else please? TCU is crap and we lost to them, let's move on and string a couple of V's together on our way to our 9th.

KC_Connection 02-07-2013 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 9384725)
Before last night...their best win came against 'Southern' who Kenpom has ranked 129th.

There is not much on their resume to say they would be competitive in a weaker conference.

We're not just talking a "weaker conference" here. A weaker conference is something like the Sun Belt, the Ivy League, or the Summit League. If TCU can beat Southern, though, they can beat teams like Hampton, Norfolk St. and Savannah State (the awful teams they would have to beat in the MEAC to be competitive). In fact, the best KenPom ranked team in the MEAC is 173. Seeing that, I guess if TCU was in that kind of conference, you'd be calling them "tournament worthy" too.

Ceej 02-07-2013 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 9384734)
Can we argue about something else please? TCU is crap and we lost to them, let's move on and string a couple of V's together on our way to our 9th.

Vaginas?

I'm in!

Mr_Tomahawk 02-07-2013 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles (Post 9384742)
Vaginas?

I'm in!

That took me a second too...

I am use to stringing some W's together.

Bearcat 02-07-2013 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 9384691)
Allowing a team as awful as Norfolk State to score 86 points on 54.2% shooting is egregiously bad defense. Make no mistake, Missouri was terrible that day, it just showed up in a different way.

True, but they were hitting a lot of outside shots... a lot of open shots, but they still had to hit them... something they hadn't done all season. It's not like TCU played way over their head defensively or did anything special, besides bleeding the clock.

Imon Yourside 02-07-2013 11:29 AM

V for Victory? you guys are slipping! Then again we're arguing which dumpster fire is worse so carry on please.

Ceej 02-07-2013 11:30 AM

So, wait...

There's no vaginas?

:(

Imon Yourside 02-07-2013 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles (Post 9384764)
So, wait...

There's no vaginas?

:(

Well after our last couple of games that is somewhat debatable, but technically no.

Ceej 02-07-2013 11:34 AM

Give me a V, dot the I, curve the C-T-O-R-Y.

Can you tell I didn't play much football my fifth grade year?

KC_Connection 02-07-2013 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 9384734)

Well it's either that or dwelling on how bad the team is playing right now and how no win is anything close to a guarantee if you can lose to a team as bad as TCU.

warpaint* 02-07-2013 11:34 AM

A #15 beating a 2 has happened 6 times since the tourney expanded to 64. It is a historically embarrassing and pathetic thing to lose to a team like that.

Losing to TCU is pretty embarrassing but no one will remember it this time next month when KU's cutting down the Big XII nets once again.

Imon Yourside 02-07-2013 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 9384775)
Well it's either that or dwelling on how bad the team is playing right now and how no win is anything close to a guarantee if you can lose to a team as bad as TCU.

THink positive man, this won't last forever. I say we come out on fire Saturday, or maybe it's just wishful thinking.

sedated 02-07-2013 11:38 AM

We just gotta get some VD, guys!!

(victories decisively)

KC_Connection 02-07-2013 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by warpaint* (Post 9384777)
A #15 beating a 2 has happened 6 times since the tourney expanded to 64. It is a historically embarrassing and pathetic thing to lose to a team like that.

Losing to TCU is pretty embarrassing but no one will remember it this time next month when KU's cutting down the Big XII nets once again.

No one will remember it except KU fans (and the trolls). That game and its shitty broadcast team will be engraved in my memory for a while.

KC_Connection 02-07-2013 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 9384786)
THink positive man, this won't last forever. I say we come out on fire Saturday, or maybe it's just wishful thinking.

I wouldn't be surprised by any outcome at all at this point.

Imon Yourside 02-07-2013 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sedated (Post 9384788)

(victories decisively)

You can only get VD's through V intercourse, all in?

gblowfish 02-07-2013 11:40 AM

Quote:

Well, Say Boy Howdy. Let's just cancel the tournament right now! I see no need to play it whatsoever, since KU's obviously already won it. Why waste the time and energy? And if you don't get a first round seed in the Midwest, then the tournament committee is a fraud!

This is why the rest of the Big 12 wants you to lose. Talk about conditioned to entitlements. Shut up, ball up, and be humble in victory, gracious in defeat. Stop counting your jayhawks before they are hatched.

I hope the Wildcats go on a tear.

Imon Yourside 02-07-2013 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 9384789)
No one will remember it except KU fans (and the trolls). That game and its shitty broadcast team will be engraved in my memory for a while.

Doherty made it like 5 million times worse, almost sounded butthurt like he wanted Selfs job.

Ceej 02-07-2013 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sedated (Post 9384788)

(victories decisively)

STRING them together.

Imon Yourside 02-07-2013 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish (Post 9384800)
Well, Say Boy Howdy. Let's just cancel the tournament right now! I see no need to play it whatsoever, since KU's obviously already won it. Why waste the time and energy? And if you don't get a first round seed in the Midwest, then the tournament committee is a fraud!

This is why the rest of the Big 12 wants you to lose. Talk about conditioned to entitlements. Shut up, ball up, and be humble in victory, gracious in defeat. Stop counting your jayhawks before they are hatched.

History teaches us these things, until someone knocks us off we'll continue to gloat. Now please post more Florida stories....

Bearcat 02-07-2013 11:43 AM

Quote:

Yep (only 4 times prior to last season :D )... I was talking with someone the other day after they mentioned bracketology had MU as a #8 in the same region as KU, and I mentioned the one thing I'd really hate to see happen would be KU being the first to lose to a 16. We would be reminded of it every freakin' tournament, at least until it happened again. It'll happen eventually.

Last night? Turned it off before halftime and didn't think much of it after that... wasn't expecting them to match what they did last year in the tourney anyway, and don't expect them to crumble at this point.

RustShack 02-07-2013 11:44 AM

Quote:

You are losing to Iowa State, and if you lose one more game besides that you aren't winning the Big12.

Imon Yourside 02-07-2013 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustShack (Post 9384812)
You are losing to Iowa State, and if you lose one more game besides that you aren't winning the Big12.

BANK SHOT!!!!!!!!

RustShack 02-07-2013 11:46 AM

It's now a four team race for first. With the Iowa State Oklahoma State game at the end setting up to be the "Championship" game.

KC_Connection 02-07-2013 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustShack (Post 9384812)

So if KU goes 14-4 in the B12, they aren't winning it? No team other than KU and KSU are even on pace to do that right now. LMAO

13 wins will be good enough to win the B12 this year. That's how down it is.

Ceej 02-07-2013 11:48 AM

Quote:

It's why everyone hates the Yankees.

They win.

Envy.

8 straight conference championships will cause hate and jealousy.

Bearcat 02-07-2013 11:48 AM

Quote:

Uh, I don't think he's a KU fan...

warpaint* 02-07-2013 11:49 AM

Quote:

Who is you? I am a MU fan. They have won the league what 8 or 10 straight times and are in first place in spite of last night. Projecting them to do it again isn't exactly outside the realm of probability.

Imon Yourside 02-07-2013 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 9384819)
So if KU goes 14-4 in the B12, they aren't winning it? No team other than KU and KSU are even on pace to do that right now. LMAO

13 wins will be good enough to win the B12 this year. That's how down it is.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /ISU faithful

teedubya 02-07-2013 11:50 AM

Eat a bag of dicks, GeorgeBlowfish.

KC_Connection 02-07-2013 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustShack (Post 9384818)
It's now a four team race for first. With the Iowa State Oklahoma State game at the end setting up to be the "Championship" game.

ISU only has 4 home games left out of the 9 and they've already played TCU/Tech on the road. Of all the teams with a chance to win the conference, ISU has the toughest schedule remaining. But yeah, I'm sure they'll differentiate themselves from KSU, OSU, BU, and OU and somehow come on top of KU at the same time. ROFL

KC_Connection 02-07-2013 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by warpaint* (Post 9384831)
Who is you? I am a MU fan. They have won the league what 8 or 10 straight times and are in first place in spite of last night. Projecting them to do it again isn't exactly outside the realm of probability.

He's a MU troll. I wouldn't even bother with him. I'd still definitely give the edge to the conference to KU, they have the best team. But there are no guarantees.

Bearcat 02-07-2013 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by warpaint* (Post 9384831)

Freakin' entitled arrogant asshole MU fans with their lofty expectations of KU... get out of our thread! There's no place here for title predictions and optimism!

/sarcasm

Lzen 02-07-2013 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish (Post 9384596)
Hey, Topeka YMCA says stop with the disrespect. They'd love to play KU again, but Bill won't put them on the schedule. Same problem as Wichita State!

Topeka - home of hoops pimps! :D

DJay23 02-07-2013 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustShack (Post 9384818)

A tie at the end keeps the streak alive.

Buehler445 02-07-2013 01:09 PM

I'm sorry guys. This is my fault. I obviously ****ed God's wife.

I came home at lunch, flipped on the TV, and guess what game was on....You guessed it. KU @ Texas Christian. Me ****ing God's wife is the only explanation.

Sorry guys. I gotta quit whoring around on the weekends.

RustShack 02-07-2013 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJay23 (Post 9385077)
A tie at the end keeps the streak alive.

With the way Kansas has played all year, I wouldn't count on Iowa State being their only loss the rest of the year.

ArrowheadHawk 02-07-2013 02:10 PM

Yep, 19-3 is horrible. Beating the OSU at their place wasn't impressive either. There are two sides to this story.

Lzen 02-07-2013 02:11 PM

Despite Fairplay's arrogance, I don't think anyone can say this is Self's worst team. At least not yet. Remember 2004-2005? Yeah, that team was 20-1. Great. Fantastic.
But then the bottom fell out. They finished 23-7 while losing to freakin' Bucknell in the NCAA tourney. This year's team has a long ways to go to reach that level of crap.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004%E2...asketball_team

Lzen 02-07-2013 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles (Post 9384774)
Give me a V, dot the I, curve the C-T-O-R-Y.

Can you tell I didn't play much football my fifth grade year?

You were a cheerleader?

RustShack 02-07-2013 02:13 PM

Even before Kansas' pathetic loss, they were talking about how Iowa State was only two shots away from second place on ESPN.

Mr_Tomahawk 02-07-2013 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustShack (Post 9385275)
Even before Kansas' pathetic loss, they were talking about how Iowa State was only two shots away from second place on ESPN.

What a sad story.

RustShack 02-07-2013 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 9385281)
What a sad story.

Iowa State just started off on the wrong end of lucky wins, unlike Kansas. Now the roles are switching. Sorry, I'd rather finish hot than start hot.

Lzen 02-07-2013 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustShack (Post 9385285)
Iowa State just started off on the wrong end of lucky wins, unlike Kansas. Now the roles are switching. Sorry, I'd rather finish hot than start hot.

You sure are talking a lot for a fan of a team that has won Jack and Shit.

Mr_Tomahawk 02-07-2013 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustShack (Post 9385285)

Didn't you guys just lose to Tech? I am missing the part where you are finishing "hot"...

Mr_Tomahawk 02-07-2013 02:31 PM

3-2 in your last 5 isn't finishing "hot"

Old Dog 02-07-2013 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 9385301)
3-2 in your last 5 isn't finishing "hot"

It is for the Sucklones

RustShack 02-07-2013 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 9385294)
Didn't you guys just lose to Tech? I am missing the part where you are finishing "hot"...

Thats because the season isn't finished yet. We're just getting hot.

Strongside 02-07-2013 02:39 PM

Hey guys...anyone else want to hit Elijah Johnson in the junk with a barbed-wire bat?

Bearcat 02-07-2013 02:41 PM

Quote:

OSU is also a couple shots from being 7-2, KSU a couple from 8-1, OU a couple from 6 wins, and ISU is a couple shots from being 5-4. This is fun, they should just hand out participation ribbons for everyone being so close.

KC_Connection 02-07-2013 02:41 PM

Quote:

Iowa State lost to Texas Tech like two weeks ago, a team that is equally bad to TCU. You're in no place to talk shit about anybody. LMAO

KC_Connection 02-07-2013 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strongside (Post 9385317)
Hey guys...anyone else want to hit Elijah Johnson in the junk with a barbed-wire bat?

There's a reason that EJ continues to be thrown out there while sucking and that's because Tharpe is sucking just as bad, if not worse (2 for 15 from the field yesterday), right behind him.

RustShack 02-07-2013 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 9385322)
OSU is also a couple shots from being 7-2, KSU a couple from 8-1, OU a couple from 6 wins, and ISU is a couple shots from being 5-4. This is fun, they should just hand out participation ribbons for everyone being so close.

Its part of the transfer process. Started off slow last year, started off slow this year. They try to be stars before working together. This team can play with and beat anyone this year, and they are just getting better. Just got Bubu Palo back a few games ago, and Booker back against Oklahoma. Its all coming together at the right time... vs Kansas falling apart at the wrong time.

Mr_Tomahawk 02-07-2013 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustShack (Post 9385314)
Thats because the season isn't finished yet. We're just getting hot.

I suppose...you guys ARE riding like a 2 game winning streak...watch out!

3-2 in your last 5....

RustShack 02-07-2013 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 9385323)
Iowa State lost to Texas Tech like two weeks ago, a team that is equally bad to TCU. You're in no place to talk shit about anybody. LMAO

At least we played close with them, even with Iowa State just jacking up the threes in the 4th without passing the ball at all and none of them falling. Your loss was just, wow.

KC_Connection 02-07-2013 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustShack (Post 9385332)
Its part of the transfer process. Started off slow last year, started off slow this year. They try to be stars before working together. This team can play with and beat anyone this year, and they are just getting better. Just got Bubu Palo back a few games ago, and Booker back against Oklahoma. Its all coming together at the right time... vs Kansas falling apart at the wrong time.

Oh no, not Bubu Palo. Game changer!

RustShack 02-07-2013 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 9385335)
I suppose...you guys ARE riding like a 2 game winning streak...watch out!

3-2 in your last 5....

3-1 against the last four. Against KSU, Baylor, and Oklahoma. The loss came in a game that the refs gave to OSU.

6-2 in the last 8. This is fun!

KC_Connection 02-07-2013 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustShack (Post 9385338)
At least we played close with them, even with Iowa State just jacking up the threes in the 4th without passing the ball at all and none of them falling. Your loss was just, wow.

There's some saving grace in losing to Texas Tech by 5 points? Dude, that was the worst loss in college basketball this season until last night. ROFL

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 9385340)
Oh no, not Bubu Palo. Game changer!

Coming from the team without a PG.

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 9385344)
There's some saving grace in losing to Texas Tech by 5 points? Dude, that was the worst loss in college basketball this season until last night. ROFL

Key word, until. Thank you!