ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet Attack of the nOObs! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268922)

HatchetWound 01-16-2013 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hugh Janus (Post 9325742)
I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest that you and your fellow dumbshit Eagles fans on here didn't realize... until 3 minutes ago... that EMB is owned and operated by the Philadelphia Eagles.

Talk about the lamest type of of message board to post on.

That explains the quality of smack (or lack thereof) coming from the EMB posters.

Jerome Brown's rotting corpse= The official sex toy of EMB.

Wait.. the EMB is owned by the Eagles organization?? :eek:

FloridaMan88 01-16-2013 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HatchetWound (Post 9325744)
Wait.. the EMB is owned by the Eagles organization?? :eek:

The only thing worse than not knowing EMB is owned by the Philadephia Eagles is knowlingly and willingly posting on a message board that is nothing more than a propaganda mouth piece for the Eagles.

Either way you lose.

ChiefLongDong 01-16-2013 04:05 PM

Quote:

I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest that you and your fellow dumbshit Eagles fans on here didn't realize... until 3 minutes ago... that EMB is owned and operated by the Philadelphia Eagles.

Talk about the lamest type of of message board to post on.

That explains the quality of smack (or lack thereof) coming from the EMB posters.

Derick Thomas = my driving instructor

IAmABabySeal 01-16-2013 04:05 PM

Quote:

Talk about the lamest type of message board to post on.

OMG I never realized I had to go through the Eagles website to find it when I first joined. You sir have changed my life!!!! How are you so smrts?

FloridaMan88 01-16-2013 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IAmABabySeal (Post 9325757)
OMG I never realized I had to go through the Eagles website to find it when I first joined. You sir have changed my life!!!! How are you so smrts?

ROFLROFLROFL

Knowingly posting on a team's propaganda forum= obvious sign of being a homer dumbshit.

You obviously enjoy the sensation of Jeffrey Lurie's scrotum resting on your quivering little forehead.

FloridaMan88 01-16-2013 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefLongDong (Post 9325756)
Derick Thomas = my driving instructor

Is "Derick Thomas" related to Derrick Thomas?

Just curious.

binkybink77 01-16-2013 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hugh Janus (Post 9325774)
Is "Derick Thomas" related to Derrick Thomas?

Just curious.

Pics of you wife/gf/ex/sister/mother/hot cousin/twink?

IAmABabySeal 01-16-2013 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hugh Janus (Post 9325765)
ROFLROFLROFL

Knowingly posting on a team's propaganda forum= obvious sign of being a homer dumbshit.

You obviously enjoy the sensation of Jeffrey Lurie's scrotum resting on your quivering little forehead.

Did you know that resorting to insults is a sign of weakness? I think you're insecure with yourself and you need a significant amount of psychiatric help. I also believe that you suffer from gender dysphoria syndrome. I highly suggest you seek some help instead of trying to be an interwebs bully who makes little to no sense and rambles about the same thing over and over thinking they're making a point.

FloridaMan88 01-16-2013 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IAmABabySeal (Post 9325805)
Did you know that resorting to insults is a sign of weakness? I think you're insecure with yourself and you need a significant amount of psychiatric help. I also believe that you suffer from gender dysphoria syndrome. I highly suggest you seek some help instead of trying to be an interwebs bully who makes little to no sense and rambles about the same thing over and over thinking they're making a point.

I've never been pyschoanalyzed by a dumbshit before.

A festive experience for sure.

IAmABabySeal 01-16-2013 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hugh Janus (Post 9325815)

That's not what I heard.

Easy 6 01-16-2013 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefWiggum (Post 9325553)
ROFL your board is like the christian mingle of NFL message boards. you think youre hot shit but EVERYONE else is laughing at you

Yeah, we're the funny ones... meanwhile, the big bad iggles fans CANT talk enough about each others shitpipes, hairy dongs and various other forms of brokeback love.

Take your pillowbiter ass back to the manhole you crawled out of and PRAY we dont come burn you out of that ****ing gay bar you call a message board.

Robert D. Ephius 01-16-2013 04:28 PM

Looks like Huge Anus had a stroke. ROFL

Pasta Little Brioni 01-16-2013 04:29 PM

Holy ****, it's Guido Planet

GloryDayz 01-16-2013 04:30 PM

I have no opinion....

binkybink77 01-16-2013 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hugh Janus (Post 9325815)

You better watch it, or we'll unleash Judman on this place.