ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV The Best Show on Television... Entourage (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=119702)

BigRedChief 09-28-2009 07:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 6101945)
thats more likely. Lloyd is well liked. He's taking a lot of crap on the show. It's time for a reward. Noone is going to want him to fail.

yeah, its an obvious story arc that Ari buys the competing agency and brings Lloyd in with him at the request of Vince to help out his brother get back on track or something like that...

Baby Lee 09-28-2009 08:39 AM

Sad Jamie is powerful mojo. Girl can act. How the **** does Turtle accept a friend request the day Jamie's leaving? Chicks can be hard to figure, but that was a no brainer, no matter how 'innocent' Turtle's intentions.

Buck 09-28-2009 09:56 AM

Definitely the scariest episode of Entourage ever, but this season is officially going no where.

Hopefully its just a bridge between season 5 and 7. I hope 7 actually has a legit storyline.

BigRedChief 09-28-2009 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BuckinKaeding (Post 6119261)
Definitely the scariest episode of Entourage ever, but this season is officially going no where.

Hopefully its just a bridge between season 5 and 7. I hope 7 actually has a legit storyline.

yep, defintely the lamest story lines in series history. Turtle going to college, having girlfriend problems? Lame

Buck 09-28-2009 12:17 PM

Hehe....From the A.V. Clubs review of the last episode.

What are the last words that Entourage fans want to hear? No, not, “This whole episode is about Turtle!” or “Dom’s back!” Those are second and third, perhaps. But here’s what might be the worst: “I’m going to get Sloan back.”

KCChiefsMan 09-28-2009 04:25 PM

this season blows

arrowheadnation 10-04-2009 05:26 PM

Tonight is the season finale *tear

Cannot wait to see what Ari does to Lloyd if/when he buys TMA.

arrowheadnation 10-04-2009 09:10 PM

Freaking awesome finale. Definitely one of the top 5 episodes of the show's entire run! Loved every second of it!!! Now we gotta wait another 9 freaking months. Oh yeah, make sure to hang around after the credits roll LMAO!

BWillie 10-05-2009 01:19 AM

By far the best ep of the season. Loved it. Wish they were all 42 minutes long.

Silock 10-05-2009 01:32 AM

Awesome finale. Totally made up for the suck of the season. Drama was awesome. I really didn't know he could act like that. HUAAAAAAGH! *lol*

LOL lines of the night:

"Can we **** in here?"

Baby Lee 10-05-2009 07:27 AM

The big question, was Damon lampooning himself or did they have another do-gooder scold in mind when they wrote his part.

Dane? Dish.

PhillyChiefFan 10-05-2009 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silock (Post 6140760)
Awesome finale. Totally made up for the suck of the season. Drama was awesome. I really didn't know he could act like that. HUAAAAAAGH! *lol*

LOL lines of the night:

"Can we **** in here?"

I loved that part, and when the elevator doors opened and Ari was standing there with the paintball gun and that sh*teating grin on his face. Classic.

DaneMcCloud 10-05-2009 11:10 AM

The final episode felt like a Series Finale because HBO was late on next year's renewal. And quite honestly, I wish it WAS the series finale because everything was wrapped up quite nicely.

1. Ari and Terrance reunite, make amends. Ari owns his company and "revenge".
2. Eric and Sloan get married.
3. Vince is a Superstar that's now earning $20 million per year.
4. Johnny Drama, after decades of struggling, is now a bonafide TV star.
5. Lloyd is reunited with Ari and is finally an agent.
6. Turtle is Turtle.

The Matt Damon thing was absolutely hysterical. It was more of a play on Wahlberg, not Vince and to me, a fitting way to end the series.

Sadly IMO, it can only get worse from here.

blazzin311 10-05-2009 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aarowheadnation (Post 6140117)
Freaking awesome finale. Definitely one of the top 5 episodes of the show's entire run! Loved every second of it!!! Now we gotta wait another 9 freaking months. Oh yeah, make sure to hang around after the credits roll LMAO!

Agreed 100%. :thumb:

Great Expectations 10-05-2009 02:07 PM

E's bachelor party should make for a good episode.