ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games Modern Warfare 2 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=204824)

Buck 12-09-2009 12:39 PM

I don't care about my Win-Loss record, but I do like to win.

However, my KDR is much more important than my W-L record.

Mr. Plow 12-09-2009 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BuckinKaeding (Post 6331832)
Doesn't matter how old you are, that map is shit. I hate that one and Derail too.

That makes me feel better. I'm constantly getting killed on that damn map because everyone blends in with damn near everything. You could probably lay in the middle of the map in the grass and nobody would find you.

Pants 12-09-2009 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BuckinKaeding (Post 6331832)
Doesn't matter how old you are, that map is shit. I hate that one and Derail too.

Yeah, that map is garbage, can't see or hear shit due to rain and fog.

Buck 12-09-2009 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Metrolike (Post 6331827)
No, I didn't mean the cave, sorry, I meat the area right outside of it. The outer edge of the map by the rocks...

Okay, yeah. I like holding down that part too, but I just feel that you are more vulnerable as you can get attacked from 3 sides pretty easily. I guess you can in my spot too and are more vulnerable to javelin rockets too.

Mr. Plow 12-09-2009 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Metrolike (Post 6331821)
Shit, maybe I'm too competitive, I didn't mean to sound like a douche there. You can still play with us, I don't really care if you go 5-20 or not. LOL.

You know what would be a good game that would fit - hardcore search & destroy. That is a "must camp" game type. No way in h e double hockey sticks can you run & gun in that.

Buck 12-09-2009 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 6331860)
You know what would be a good game that would fit - hardcore search & destroy. That is a "must camp" game type. No way in h e double hockey sticks can you run & gun in that.

You know they have that right?

Mr. Plow 12-09-2009 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BuckinKaeding (Post 6331873)
You know they have that right?

Yeah.

Buck 12-09-2009 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 6331885)
Yeah.

Okay. I like S&D but only if I'm playing w/ people I know because some of the people who play that mode are snobby and if you are the last alive against like 4 people, they expect you to go full out Rambo and annihilate the other team w/ ease.

Pants 12-09-2009 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 6331860)

I used to play that in COD4. I'll probably start doing it from time to time when I get bored with TDM. I'm loving TDM too much right now.

Mr. Plow 12-09-2009 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BuckinKaeding (Post 6331897)
Okay. I like S&D but only if I'm playing w/ people I know because some of the people who play that mode are snobby and if you are the last alive against like 4 people, they expect you to go full out Rambo and annihilate the other team w/ ease.

I know what you're saying. I honestly haven't ventured off of TDM & Domination yet. Just trying to unlock my weapons and such.

I'm a level 70 and I looked and have only closed out like 3 maybe 4 guns. Too much shit to unlock for me to prestige - maybe down the road, but not right now.

stormtrooper 12-09-2009 01:22 PM

if anyone has xbox live come play with me if you want. my gamertag is St0RmxTmTr00peR. The 0's are zeros

tyton75 12-09-2009 01:26 PM

If you like to snipe and have a Thermal Scope... Derail and Estate are fun as hell :)

Buck 12-09-2009 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tyton75 (Post 6331956)
If you like to snipe and have a Thermal Scope... Derail and Estate are fun as hell :)

Why the **** is snow completely white w/ a Thermal Scope?

That is aggravating.

KCChiefsMan 12-09-2009 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BuckinKaeding (Post 6331973)
Why the **** is snow completely white w/ a Thermal Scope?

That is aggravating.

ya, it should be black wouldn't ya think? It's like IW thought snow is hot and shots up on the thermal scope like that

Mr. Plow 12-10-2009 09:09 AM

I'm noticing that the more I try to go for a specific unlock, the worse I do. I'm at level 70, but I don't have all the pro versions of the perks - so I decided that I'm going to go for the unlocks on them.

The most recent one was Cold Blooded Pro. Essentially shoot down 40 UAVs, Heli's, Planes, etc. Christ almighty, no way in hell for me to go positive always worrying about that shit. Every time something comes in, I pull out my launcher and start looking....in the process I get ****ing killed. Finally completed it last night though. So don't have to worry about the UAV's at least.

Got a few more perks to go....I'm screwed.