ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs SCHEFTER- Crennel to Chiefs Imminent (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=221244)

The Bad Guy 01-12-2010 03:18 PM

Hamas,

Eric DeCosta turned down the Seahawks to interview there because he's the GM in waiting in Baltimore. With how much Newsome wants to go back to his roots, there's no way he was coming here.

You really wanted the Saints OC as HC? For how much I hear that Romeo was the yes man for Bill, isn't Pete the yes man for Sean Payton?

McDermott created turnovers this year, but his defense was pretty awful as a whole. He could never figure out the MLB problem, the secondary was absolutely gashed the last half of the year.

Messier 01-12-2010 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 6438244)
Do you even know if he wants to be HC? Isn't going from a quarterback coach to HC a rather large step?

Has that ever even happened before?

Andy Reid did it.

BigCatDaddy 01-12-2010 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 6438244)
Do you even know if he wants to be HC? Isn't going from a quarterback coach to HC a rather large step?

Has that ever even happened before?

Yes, and it failed miserably this last time it happened in Washington.

Micjones 01-12-2010 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcxiv (Post 6438090)
The thing thats funny is that, the NFL is a negative league. Teams and players are losers more then winners, so when you got negative fans always talking shit, they are going to be right more then they are wrong, because NFL teams are set up to fail. At least 75-80 percent of them.

There is no sense in trying to argue with guys like Hamas. He just goes off on crazy anger rants. Just let him go off.

I don't bother arguing with any of them anymore.
OTWP wasn't always like this though. I will say that in fairness to him.

Micjones 01-12-2010 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 6438091)
Oh, I "think it's pretty obvious."

Uh huh.

Micjones 01-12-2010 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 6438115)
I have an appointment on campus I need to get to, so Hamas, if you'd like to take care of Mic's question quickly, so he doesn't get his panties in a bunch, feel free.

Otherwise, I'll cover it tonight when I get home and he'll have to wait for the answer he already knows.

I can wait.

Mr. Plow 01-12-2010 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bill Lundberg (Post 6438251)
SIT THE **** DOWN AND SHUT THE **** UP

LMAO

Sounds like someone is losing their 1st round draft pick next year.

Titty Meat 01-12-2010 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 6438232)
Being offensive coordinator isn't more prestigious than quarterback coach?

I thought you were talking about something else.

OnTheWarpath15 01-12-2010 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Micjones (Post 6438265)
I can wait.

By the time I meet with a professor and meet my wife for dinner, it could be pretty late. So, while I wait on the prof, I'll give you something to chew on.

Cassel was EXACTLY what we said he was.

Coaching alone didn't get us to 6-8 wins, as almost everyone else suggested.

Mike Vrabel was EXACTLY what we said he'd be.

Zach Thomas and Amani Toomer provided nothing, as suggested.

Just to name a few.

If you really are foolish enough to pursue this further, I'll be home around 10.

Sweet Dick Willy 01-12-2010 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 6437852)
Who is the one who continually brings the NYJ's quarterback into every discussion?

Am I the only one blind to the irony of this?

Meh. I'm sure he's devastated that he couldn't come to KC and win four games as opposed to going to the play offs.

Hootie 01-12-2010 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 6438441)
By the time I meet with a professor and meet my wife for dinner, it could be pretty late. So, while I wait on the prof, I'll give you something to chew on.

Cassel was EXACTLY what we said he was.

Coaching alone didn't get us to 6-8 wins, as almost everyone else suggested.

Mike Vrabel was EXACTLY what we said he'd be.

Zach Thomas and Amani Toomer provided nothing, as suggested.

Just to name a few.

If you really are foolish enough to pursue this further, I'll be home around 10.

What about Tamba Hali in the 3-4?

I mean...of course since we had such a terrible year you four are going to be right more often than not since everything that happens is a strike for Pioli...

The fact none of you showed any patience whatsoever with the new regime is just laughable...

You knew the results weren't going to happen right away, just like everyone...but instead you spun it so you could push your anti-Pioli agenda on every Chiefs related thread for the last 4 months...

It made things so enjoyable.

BigChiefFan 01-12-2010 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Dick Willy (Post 6438570)
Meh. I'm sure he's devastated that he couldn't come to KC and win four games as opposed to going to the play offs.

ROR?LMAO

Hootie 01-12-2010 04:47 PM

and you're all so quick to judge the draft class this year as an epic fail...yet all we've heard in previous years is how you have to wait 3 years before you know how a draft class grades out...

So pretty much you are blasting Pioli for bringing in low cost waiver wire fodder all year and missing on veterans like Zach Thomas and Amani Toomer who cause us no long term harm whatsoever...and are mad that they didn't find any impact players out of the scrap heap...

We give all the credit to Herm for his players being our best players yet when they were here we said these very players were doomed because they didn't have the coaching staff to coach them up...

But now we see guys like Charles and even Dorsey playing well and it's credit to Herm and no credit to the new coaching staff.

I get it..

Pioli sucks/Haley sucks...DeCosta rules!

DaFace 01-12-2010 04:50 PM

You guys have way too much time on your hands to be re-hashing the same arguments that have been around for years all day. :p

booger 01-12-2010 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigChiefFan (Post 6438600)
ROR?LMAO

like a herpe he won't go away