ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   The 10pm thread (archived) (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=155926)

el borracho 02-08-2007 12:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simplex3
Basically the mods told YOU KNOW WHO to grow the f**k up and quit dicking around with people non-stop. I'm not talking about coffey.

voldemort?

el borracho 02-08-2007 12:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam Hall
what position is this?

Doggy style. Forward all applications to SPchief.

Halfcan 02-08-2007 01:01 AM

CoffeeSlayer-okay now that makes sense.

2112 02-08-2007 01:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoChiefs
It is you alone, my chronicler, who can tell the story!

I'm surprised you haven't photo shopped yourself a new avatar or something, proclaiming yourself coffeyslayer.. :rolleyes:

SLAG 02-08-2007 01:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch
Carmela?

Yep, I'd smack you too.

Now Meadow....giggity giggity.....that's a whole 'nother stiff-sock conversation...

Honestly i did think about making that ascertation but decline due to the whole incest angle..

Medow > Carrie Underwood

Simplex3 02-08-2007 08:31 AM

Anyone else notice how much time AttentionWhore has been spending in here sucking up to you guys since coffey has been gone?

crazycoffey 02-08-2007 10:27 AM

I called the number and UNAW's grandpa has long since disowned him. So I'm back on a technicality.

just kidding, ;)

BTW, for the official record, right now and only now. I was warned and never posted the info again (I had posted twice in two different threads before the info was identified as personal), I said my peace to Zack (in a PM) and UNAW (yesterday in chat), I am not putting him on ignore but will ignore him all the same.

I was only trying to spark a debate with him and get him to talking; it was really all in good fun. I love this place and everyone in it. I like to give some people a hard time, but it was never truely from any evil place. I probably could have posted any name and number and UNAW would have said the same thing, IMO.

Life sucks sometimes, and I've been having a pretty rough go of it currently (or at least, more than my fair share) this place has been a great relief from reality and the stresses involved therein.

I have always been myself and acted like I would if you were standing right in front of me. I looked at the rep (reputation) as a way you were viewed and the stuff that happened from UNAW seemed like a slap in the face toward how personal I have always acted. I can take a slap on the hand for something I've done bad, and have on many occasions, like the hatched wound. I appologized publically and privately to all involved. I don't like my honor insulted, the problem really was I gave the UNAW too much respect and his actions to much concern. That has changed; he has lost the benefit of the doubt. I know his true colors, and he will have less effect on me henceforth.

That is all, this subject is now closed. Time to move forward with the request that any regular posters on this thread ignore any responses from UNAW, for he is only seeking attention, don't give it to him. This request is only in this thread, of couse debate him on all subjects you wish to elsewhere.

Peace out.

Stewie 02-08-2007 10:37 AM

Welcome back, Crazy.

crazycoffey 02-08-2007 10:41 AM

thank you stewie, is that a present for me???? she's hot.

el borracho 02-08-2007 11:09 AM

http://www.youthcaremn.org/camp/imag...ome%20Back.JPG

el borracho 02-08-2007 11:10 AM

By the way, what does UNAW mean? (You can PM the answer if you need).

Hammock Parties 02-08-2007 11:12 AM

Good for you, CC.

crazycoffey 02-08-2007 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by el borracho

:)

Simplex3 02-08-2007 04:26 PM

Say, does anyone else feel like they're in Reykjavik today?

SLAG 02-08-2007 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by el borracho
By the way, what does UNAW mean? (You can PM the answer if you need).

I took it as United National Auto Workers