ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Cardinals ***OFFICIAL*** 2013 STL Cardinals Thread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269316)

BigRedChief 05-20-2013 08:56 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 9696037)
Nice find.

I know that feeling very well about anticipating a Pujols at bat.

Bases loaded. Cubs at Bush. Pujols stepping up to the plate and a pitching change. I'm with my son eight rows back behind home plate. While the pitcher is warming up, the conversation in the stands is that no way will they give him anything to hit. A walk is better than a grand slam. We were all hoping maybe he would make a mistake. But, we knew better. How cool would it have been to see Pujols hit a grand slam....

I can see the pitch today as clear as my laptop. It was suppose to be up past the shoulders and it was coming in at the letters in the middle of the plate. Pujols didn't miss it. It landed there in the handicap section near the gate. If it would have bounced on the concrete, it would have bounced out of the stadium and into the street.

The picture is where he hit that grand slam. It landed right there on the fly. That was the hardest and farthest I've ever seen a ball hit in a game. It was just amazing.

Jewish Rabbi 05-20-2013 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi (Post 9695141)
Do you have any examples of this yet, or were you just talking out your ass again?

So no? Cool.

BigRedChief 05-20-2013 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi (Post 9696313)
So no? Cool.

Dude I am not going to respond to someone acting like a troll. Even if you are a cardinal fan. Take your misplaced aggression elsewhere.

Jewish Rabbi 05-20-2013 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9696320)
Dude I am not going to respond to someone acting like a troll. Even if you are a cardinal fan. Take your misplaced aggression elsewhere.

I asked a serious question that you chose to ignore. Not my fault I call you out for not knowing your shit.

Pasta Little Brioni 05-20-2013 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9696211)
I know that feeling very well about anticipating a Pujols at bat.

Bases loaded. Cubs at Bush. Pujols stepping up to the plate and a pitching change. I'm with my son eight rows back behind home plate. While the pitcher is warming up, the conversation in the stands is that no way will they give him anything to hit. A walk is better than a grand slam. We were all hoping maybe he would make a mistake. But, we knew better. How cool would it have been to see Pujols hit a grand slam....

I can see the pitch today as clear as my laptop. It was suppose to be up past the shoulders and it was coming in at the letters in the middle of the plate. Pujols didn't miss it. It landed there in the handicap section near the gate. If it would have bounced on the concrete, it would have bounced out of the stadium and into the street.

The picture is where he hit that grand slam. It landed right there on the fly. That was the hardest and farthest I've ever seen a ball hit in a game. It was just amazing.

I was there as well....It was incredible

Buck 05-20-2013 09:54 PM

Gold Glove play by Headley.

Buck 05-20-2013 10:11 PM

lol

Jewish Rabbi 05-20-2013 10:13 PM

Salas shitting the bed? No...

Fairplay 05-20-2013 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi (Post 9696366)
I asked a serious question that you chose to ignore. Not my fault I call you out for not knowing your shit.

He's like that JR sad to say.

Pasta Little Brioni 05-20-2013 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi (Post 9696502)
Salas shitting the bed? No...

What'd he do this time? I just turned it on. Why even pitch the ****er in a close game?

Buck 05-20-2013 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9696507)
What'd he do this time? I just turned it on. Why even pitch the ****er in a close game?

Came into the game with a 2-1 lead, men on 1st and 2nd with 2 outs.

Gives up a Single, tied 2-2, gives up a walk, hits a batter, Padres up 3-2.

Frazod 05-20-2013 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 9696513)
Came into the game with a 2-1 lead, men on 1st and 2nd with 2 outs.

Gives up a Single, tied 2-2, gives up a walk, hits a batter, Padres up 3-2.

We got off easy.

Pasta Little Brioni 05-20-2013 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9696516)
We got off easy.

3 runs in that park is an onslaught LMAO

Jewish Rabbi 05-20-2013 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fairplay (Post 9696505)
He's like that JR sad to say.

He's the most worthless poster on the site. Constantly backhandedly bragging about himself, talking about the "Academy", and justifying everything he does because he has met people from this website in person.

He has terrible spelling, terrible grammar, and he knows next to nothing to boot.

Jewish Rabbi 05-20-2013 10:49 PM

Not to pull a Hootie here, but if there were a Cardinals message board similar to this culture BRC would get run off within a month. His takes on everything are just completely wrong, but there are so few Cardinals fans here that no one is willing to call him out on it.