ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life New Dating Megathread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270679)

Discuss Thrower 04-16-2014 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Douche Baggins (Post 10566629)
Can I get your number?

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/kTFZyl7hfBw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Katipan 04-16-2014 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 10566636)
Update. Over a month later of me not contacting her or talking to her and she texts me saying she is so sorry and feels awful. She begged us to be friends on Monday and I said "sure".

So she texts me today saying "hey how are you? We should hangout! :)".

5 mins later I found out she got mad at that dbag and wants to use me. Christ man. Are there still decent women left in the world?

Yes but they have better ways of communicating than by text message.

Perineum Ripper 04-16-2014 01:37 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Says it all

ThaVirus 04-16-2014 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 10566599)
Honestly, I would have too, but I still would have jokingly asked when he was picking me up. If he was going with someone else, then he would probably say so, and then I'd know to drop it.

That's me now. The old me would have have just assumed he was either going with someone else or just didn't want to take me. I would have then assumed he was simply talking to me to be nice, but didn't want to go out. I would have stopped talking to him while fretting over it. While I was a different type of crazy, I was still crazy...lol. Amazing what six months and a little self-confidence will do for you. :)

Like SkyNet you've become self aware.

We're all a bit "crazy" in our own way. I'm sure I've missed out on more than a few good girls by not being aggressive enough for fear that I was being too aggressive or feeling like I was putting more effort into it than she was.. Or things like that. People over think things sometimes.

Like I said, it's important to be yourself. If you want to talk to someone, you should make an effort to do so as often as you want (while respecting boundaries, of course). If you're feeling a certain way, you should go about discussing it (while respecting boundaries, of course).

Life is too short to try and do or be anything that doesn't make you happy.

ThaVirus 04-16-2014 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mac459 (Post 10566275)
OK so I'm getting a divorce and just getting back on the dating scene..A girl who I have known all my life and was good friends with took me out and we had a great night and have hung out every night since then..about a week..except last night..she texts me and the following was our conversation

Her- I am wanting Olive Garden

Me- I'm going to get Olive Garden this weekend

Her- have fun with whatever nasty whore you are taking

Me- where did that come from

Her- what

Me- where did the whore comment come from

Her- well you won't have the kids and I'm not going so I'm sure you will call some whore but don't worry I won't throw stuff in your face like you

Me- um what in the **** are you talking about

Her- you are an asshole

Me- well better to be an asshole than crazy..sooooo yeah..If you would leave me alone that would be great

What's lost in all the crazy is that she threw some fabricated idea in your face and made it a huge issue.. Only to turn around a minute later and tell you she wouldn't throw it in your face like you do LMAO

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/73...6b41e1ff0f.jpg

The Franchise 04-16-2014 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 10566683)
What's lost in all the crazy is that she threw some fabricated idea in your face and made it a huge issue.. Only to turn around a minute later and tell you she wouldn't throw it in your face like you do LMAO

That's definitely a woman.

Pasta Little Brioni 04-16-2014 02:51 PM

Wanting Olive Garden would be the deal breaker here.

Hammock Parties 04-16-2014 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 10566855)
Wanting Olive Garden would be the deal breaker here.

Like, I'd go for lunch if I just wanted soup and salad.

But dinner? No ****ing way.

Pasta Little Brioni 04-16-2014 03:03 PM

Like if she sees you talking to another woman...Fatal Attraction

The Franchise 04-16-2014 03:16 PM

What will be funny is if he still goes to Olive Garden....and she just so happens to be there.

keg in kc 04-16-2014 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mac459 (Post 10566313)
I don't know how it could be a miscommunication..she text me about olive garden and I said I was going to get olive garden this weekend..then it was I was going with some whore..I don't know how going to a restaurant means I'm going with some whore

Oh, no, I didn't mean it that way, I meant it might have been related to something else, maybe another text or another conversation. She sort of just pounced on you, and my interpretation of what she said was that something else set her off, something maybe not a part of the conversation that we saw. The inference being that she might've been holding onto something you said earlier that you don't even remember saying, or interpreted something you said in a way other than how you meant it.

Situation like that is hard to deal with over text, when you can't gauge reactions face-to-face...

Titty Meat 04-16-2014 05:12 PM

Kcgal you said youve been with him for a week and like him did you smash or nah?

KCGal 04-16-2014 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chocolate Hog (Post 10567148)
Kcgal you said youve been with him for a week and like him did you smash or nah?

We've been together since October.

Dayze 04-16-2014 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mac459 (Post 10566656)
Says it all

LMAO
awesome

GordonGekko 04-16-2014 08:32 PM

I just want to test something I've been thinking about and doing lately when I am texting people/women. I've been using exclamation points more lately, and I feel like I'm getting better and more positive responses from people when doing this. I'm not overdoing it, but I'm throwing them in when I can, and I think it makes you come across more excited/acknowledging when your text comes through to them and this might get them more interested and less bored with you.

I don't know just a thought, but maybe some of you guys stuck in the texty phase of a new relationship can try this and let me know what you think?

luv 04-16-2014 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GordonGekko (Post 10567689)
I just want to test something I've been thinking about and doing lately when I am texting people/women. I've been using exclamation points more lately, and I feel like I'm getting better and more positive responses from people when doing this. I'm not overdoing it, but I'm throwing them in when I can, and I think it makes you come across more excited/acknowledging when your text comes through to them and this might get them more interested and less bored with you.

I don't know just a thought, but maybe some of you guys stuck in the texty phase of a new relationship can try this and let me know what you think?

For me, texting-wise, punctuation doesn't matter, as long as it's used correctly. I'm not big on text-speak (or whatever that shit is called), but that's probably because I'm old. Anyway, content matters much more.

GordonGekko 04-16-2014 08:36 PM

Quote:

Update. Over a month later of me not contacting her or talking to her and she texts me saying she is so sorry and feels awful. She begged us to be friends on Monday and I said "sure".

So she texts me today saying "hey how are you? We should hangout! :)".

5 mins later I found out she got mad at that dbag and wants to use me. Christ man. Are there still decent women left in the world?

Dude she is poison to you, stay away from her. Only let her back in if she is begging to give you a bj and/or **** you and then do the dirty and shoot that shit on her face. She deserves nothing better.

Pasta Little Brioni 04-16-2014 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GordonGekko (Post 10567709)
Dude she is poison to you, stay away from her. Only let her back in if she is begging to give you a bj and/or **** you and then do the dirty and shoot that shit on her face. She deserves nothing better.

Agreed. Hit and quit is fine in this instance.

GordonGekko 04-16-2014 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 10567718)
Agreed. Hit and quit is fine in this instance.

He really needs to fury **** this bitch. She has been awful to him.

Pasta Little Brioni 04-16-2014 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GordonGekko (Post 10567727)
He really needs to fury **** this bitch. She has been awful to him.

No doubt. She's one of those chicks that turns decent guys into an "asshole" (in the chicks mind)

Discuss Thrower 04-16-2014 08:45 PM

Quote:

Christ man. Are there still decent women left in the world?

http://hisvorpal.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/11.gif

GordonGekko 04-16-2014 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 10567746)
No doubt. She's one of those chicks that turns decent guys into an "asshole" (in the chicks mind)

He should just send her a text saying, "we really gotta just ****." I mean why not what else does he have to lose at this point? Who knows this might be the type of language that breaks him through and would be something she would not be expecting.

Pasta Little Brioni 04-16-2014 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GordonGekko (Post 10567766)
He should just send her a text saying, "we really gotta just ****." I mean why not what else does he have to lose at this point? Who knows this might be the type of language that breaks him through and would be something she would not be expecting.

Sometimes it works.

Didn't billay try that? ROFL he never reported back, so must have failed.

GordonGekko 04-16-2014 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 10567812)
Sometimes it works.

Didn't billay try that? ROFL he never reported back, so must have failed.

Lol didn't know that. I'm curious as well as to how that played out.

I've not done it, but it just might in the right situation and RunKC is in a situation where I would probably try it. Nothing left to lose.

Katipan 04-16-2014 09:04 PM

"Babe I'm going to the club with the girls tonight."

Ok! - Even if it's fake, easy going confidence is hot.
Ok... - The insecurities are loud and clear
Ok? - Sarcasm isn't always a friend
Ok$$$ - You're a stripper
K - My favorite response but dangerous in its ambiguity.

Perineum Ripper 04-16-2014 09:17 PM

OK so the girl who is as nutty as a bucket of squirrel turds called me tonight..After discussing the text misunderstanding she reveals to me that she is in love with me and has been forever..now that I'm getting divorced she wants to be with me

Now here comes the good stuff..so grab a soda and popcorn and be ready to have your mind blown away

From here on forth the lady shall be known as Squirrel..I shall be Mr. Awesome..my ****ing story so I choose the names..

Mr. Awesome- That's nice and I appreciate you telling me all this and calling so we could figure this all out..I'm just not ready to go back into a serious relationship due to the fact I am just getting out of a marriage

Squirrel- Don't say that because I know it's not true..you love me too..you know you do because we have been having sex

Mr. Awesome- Hold on..just because we are having sex it doesn't mean I love you..it means you are attractive and you are willing to give me sex so I have sex with you

(Mr. Awesome isn't the most subtle of people)

Squirrel- How can you say that..we could have something amazing..you know it I know it..we aren't getting younger so we need to take advantage of it now

Mr. Awesome- Look I'm sorry this isn't what you want to hear but I'm not getting into a relationship with you or anyone else..I was married for almost 10 years..I'm not going to jump from it into another long term relationship..I'm going to go live my life..run through sluts..wake up with hangovers..wake up and question who the creature is next to me..go out to bars..make other people uncomfortable at the bar..make fun of stupid as kids and their shitty clothes and hairstyles

Here is where Satan comes to play

Squirrel- if you do this to me I will make your life hell
Mr. Awesome- huh..wait what

Squirrel- I don't just go sleeping with people..If I give myself to someone it is for and out of love..you will not leave me and we will be together or I will make you life hell

Mr. Awesome- look I got to go..load my gun and lock my doors..but you have a awesome night

I hang up before anything else can be said..I put my phone in the car and go to the gym workout then go play basketball..I was busy for about 4 hours..never checking my phone..If I knew how to take screen shots I would of..59 missed calls from Squirrel..213 texts from her as well

I think I'm going to die in my sleep tonight and she will be wearing my skin by brunch

ghak99 04-16-2014 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 10567849)
"Babe I'm going to the club with the girls tonight."

Ok! - Even if it's fake, easy going confidence is hot.
Ok... - The insecurities are loud and clear
Ok? - Sarcasm isn't always a friend
Ok$$$ - You're a stripper
K - My favorite response but dangerous in its ambiguity.

I avoid using the word OK unless it's with the ! or a ?? when I simply have no ****ing clue what they're talking about. Any other way leaves too much room for confusion.

GordonGekko 04-16-2014 09:20 PM

Are you making this up?

ghak99 04-16-2014 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mac459 (Post 10567912)
OK so the girl who is as nutty as a bucket of squirrel turds called me tonight..After discussing the text misunderstanding she reveals to me that she is in love with me and has been forever..now that I'm getting divorced she wants to be with me

Now here comes the good stuff..so grab a soda and popcorn and be ready to have your mind blown away

From here on forth the lady shall be known as Squirrel..I shall be Mr. Awesome..my ****ing story so I choose the names..

Mr. Awesome- That's nice and I appreciate you telling me all this and calling so we could figure this all out..I'm just not ready to go back into a serious relationship due to the fact I am just getting out of a marriage

Squirrel- Don't say that because I know it's not true..you love me too..you know you do because we have been having sex

Mr. Awesome- Hold on..just because we are having sex it doesn't mean I love you..it means you are attractive and you are willing to give me sex so I have sex with you

Squirrel- How can you say that..we could have something amazing..you know it I know it..we aren't getting younger so we need to take advantage of it now

Mr. Awesome- Look I'm sorry this isn't what you want to hear but I'm not getting into a relationship with you or anyone else..I was married for almost 10 years..I'm not going to jump from it into another long term relationship..I'm going to go live my life..run through sluts..wake up with hangovers..wake up and question who the creature is next to me..go out to bars..make other people uncomfortable at the bar..make fun of stupid as kids and their shitty clothes and hairstyles

Squirrel- I don't just go sleeping with people..If I give myself to someone it is for and out of love..you will not leave me and we will be together or I will make you life hell

Mr. Awesome- look I got to go..load my gun and lock my doors..but you have a awesome night

I hang up before anything else can be said..I put my phone in the car and go to the gym workout then go play basketball..I was busy for about 4 hours..never checking my phone..If I knew how to take screen shots I would of..59 missed calls from Squirrel..213 texts from her as well

I think I'm going to die in my sleep tonight and she will be wearing my skin by brunch

ROFL ROFL

I'm just glad to know I'm not the only one with this kind of luck.

MahiMike 04-16-2014 10:37 PM

Quote:

Change your phone #, your address and your hair color. Or Just RUN!

Hammock Parties 04-16-2014 10:42 PM

Do NOT have sex with her again, because her next step is to steal your sperm for her nefarious purposes.

Cephalic Trauma 04-16-2014 10:47 PM

Yeah... so... Restraining order?

MahiMike 04-16-2014 10:50 PM

So even though I'm an old fart, I check into this thread every now and then. It's generally full of young guys trying to find something. Not sure what. True love or just sex? Anyways, I thought I'd throw in some advice from the older dudes (not quite your dad but more like your cool - wish you had - dad).

Tip 1 - Sex Life for dudes gets soooo much easier after 50. As long as you stay somewhat fit and somewhat financially secure, there are a SHITLOAD of women out there. By this time, the ones with kids are all grown up! So you don't have to put up with her brats. She's probably divorced and hot to trot. And believe me, these women are just aggressive as you are.

I recently went to a Blues Fest here in Jax. I was approached by no less than 4 women. 2 of them picked ME up. It's nuts. I don't even need some silly game. They are just READY. Several others were there for the taking had I barely tries.

Tip 2 - Attend a lot of festivals. The following week, I volunteered at a festival. 2 other ladies gave me their number - without me even asking. Same age group mind you. Festivals tend to put the ladies in a good mood.

Tip 3 - Don't get married. Ever. There's only two reasons for a man to get married. A) to double his income B) to have kids. Even then, these 2 rules are flawed when the inevitable divorce comes.

Tip 4 - Don't get married. Just think about how many cars you will drive in a lifetime. Even if your car could go 1 million miles, would you still want to drive it?

luv 04-16-2014 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GordonGekko (Post 10567922)
Are you making this up?

My first question.

tk13 04-16-2014 11:02 PM

I'm not sure anyone's ever called me 59 times in a year. In one night, that's impressive. Combined that's 262 attempts to contact you in 4 hours. Not quite one a minute but close. We need some kind of sabermetric for that.

tk13 04-16-2014 11:15 PM

Tonight's haiku:

What? We're not dating?
Call call call call call call call
Text text text text text

luv 04-16-2014 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tk13 (Post 10568293)
Tonight's haiku:

What? We're not dating?
Call call call call call call call
Text text text text text

A poet, huh? How YOU doin'?

Mojo Jojo 04-17-2014 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MahiMike (Post 10568267)
So even though I'm an old fart, I check into this thread every now and then. It's generally full of young guys trying to find something. Not sure what. True love or just sex? Anyways, I thought I'd throw in some advice from the older dudes (not quite your dad but more like your cool - wish you had - dad).

Tip 1 - Sex Life for dudes gets soooo much easier after 50. As long as you stay somewhat fit and somewhat financially secure, there are a SHITLOAD of women out there. By this time, the ones with kids are all grown up! So you don't have to put up with her brats. She's probably divorced and hot to trot. And believe me, these women are just aggressive as you are.

I recently went to a Blues Fest here in Jax. I was approached by no less than 4 women. 2 of them picked ME up. It's nuts. I don't even need some silly game. They are just READY. Several others were there for the taking had I barely tries.

Tip 2 - Attend a lot of festivals. The following week, I volunteered at a festival. 2 other ladies gave me their number - without me even asking. Same age group mind you. Festivals tend to put the ladies in a good mood.

Tip 3 - Don't get married. Ever. There's only two reasons for a man to get married. A) to double his income B) to have kids. Even then, these 2 rules are flawed when the inevitable divorce comes.

Tip 4 - Don't get married. Just think about how many cars you will drive in a lifetime. Even if your car could go 1 million miles, would you still want to drive it?

Number 1 is very true...even in the mid 40's. These women want sex all the time. Their are a few looking for their next ex but even those put sex first. And yes they are aggressive...Almost every date I've had since my divorce she was the one to ask.

DaKCMan AP 04-17-2014 07:03 AM

Quote:

Disclaimer: Use of "Mr. <!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:TrackMoves/> <w:TrackFormatting/> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:DoNotPromoteQF/> <w:LidThemeOther>EN-US</w:LidThemeOther> <w:LidThemeAsian>X-NONE</w:LidThemeAsian> <w:LidThemeComplexScript>X-NONE</w:LidThemeComplexScript> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> <w:SplitPgBreakAndParaMark/> <w:DontVertAlignCellWithSp/> <w:DontBreakConstrainedForcedTables/> <w:DontVertAlignInTxbx/> <w:Word11KerningPairs/> <w:CachedColBalance/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> <m:mathPr> <m:mathFont m:val="Cambria Math"/> <m:brkBin m:val="before"/> <m:brkBinSub m:val="&#45;-"/> <m:smallFrac m:val="off"/> <m:dispDef/> <m:lMargin m:val="0"/> <m:rMargin m:val="0"/> <m:defJc m:val="centerGroup"/> <m:wrapIndent m:val="1440"/> <m:intLim m:val="subSup"/> <m:naryLim m:val="undOvr"/> </m:mathPr></w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" DefUnhideWhenUsed="true" DefSemiHidden="true" DefQFormat="false" DefPriority="99" LatentStyleCount="267"> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="0" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Normal"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="heading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="35" QFormat="true" Name="caption"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="10" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" Name="Default Paragraph Font"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="11" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtitle"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="22" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Strong"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="20" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="59" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Table Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Placeholder Text"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="No Spacing"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Revision"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="34" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="List Paragraph"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="29" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="30" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="19" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="21" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="31" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="32" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="33" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Book Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="37" Name="Bibliography"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" QFormat="true" Name="TOC Heading"/> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} </style> <![endif]-->Awesome" in the above story is in no way associated with or implicative of Mr. Awesome's (DaKCMan AP) involvement.

That chick be cuckoo crazy.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MahiMike (Post 10568267)

1. Ok.
2. Ok.
3 and 4. Ignore.

Pasta Little Brioni 04-17-2014 07:56 AM

Nevermind. Yeah don't hit it and quit it...unless you think disembowelment is a fun past time.

Pasta Little Brioni 04-17-2014 07:58 AM

200 texts....brah u gonna end up being on one of those Dateline NBC specials.

Frosty 04-17-2014 08:43 AM

Quote:

You're going to find a bunny boiling on your stove. :eek:

Pasta Little Brioni 04-17-2014 08:46 AM

Take some random to Olive Garden

DaKCMan AP 04-17-2014 08:48 AM

Moral of the story: don't date chicks who crave Olive Garden?

Pasta Little Brioni 04-17-2014 08:55 AM

Mac were you seeing other girls at the time you were piping crazy? She may have been stalking ya...

luv 04-17-2014 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP (Post 10568562)
Moral of the story: don't date chicks who crave Olive Garden?

He wasn't dating her. He was having sex with her.

Perineum Ripper 04-17-2014 08:59 AM

Well I woke up this morning still alive and wearing my skin..looked in all dark corners and she wasn't there..checked for booby traps..nothing was in my yard burning..no bombs under my vehicles..did wake up to around 100 texts..ranging from sweet, apologies, mad, cussing, irrational, back to sweet and all around again..so I'm thinking a move and seeing if the FBI can put me into witness protection..I figure I witnessed this chick turn into a raging crazy..don't know if it will work but you got to try

Perineum Ripper 04-17-2014 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 10568570)
Mac were you seeing other girls at the time you were piping crazy? She may have been stalking ya...

I was talking to another girl..hadn't seen her..pretty sure crazy didn't know cause whenever I'm with someone I don't like to be on my phone..so unless she went through my phone she couldn't of known

sedated 04-17-2014 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mac459 (Post 10568584)
I was talking to another girl..hadn't seen her..pretty sure crazy didn't know cause whenever I'm with someone I don't like to be on my phone..so unless she went through my phone she couldn't of known

If the rest of your story is true, you can be 100% sure she looked through your phone.

DaKCMan AP 04-17-2014 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 10568577)
He wasn't dating her. He was having sex with her.

Moral of the story: don't date bang chicks who crave Olive Garden?

luv 04-17-2014 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP (Post 10568587)
Moral of the story: don't date bang chicks who crave Olive Garden?

There ya go. :)

Although, your previous statement should probably ring true, as well.

Pasta Little Brioni 04-17-2014 09:27 AM

Some poor sap(s) at the bar tonight has no idea what he's "getting into"

Perineum Ripper 04-17-2014 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 10568639)

It's funny you say that cause one of her texts said that she was going out tonight and finding her true love..hahaha..someone else is going to end up as a news special

Perineum Ripper 04-17-2014 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sedated (Post 10568586)
If the rest of your story is true, you can be 100% sure she looked through your phone.

I think you are right but I can't think of when she would have done it..If it wasn't in my pocket it was in the truck..I also have a lock on my phone cause I hate people going through my phone without asking..but from everything I am seeing from her she probably waited till I was asleep and cracked the code

Pasta Little Brioni 04-17-2014 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mac459 (Post 10568651)
It's funny you say that cause one of her texts said that she was going out tonight and finding her true love..hahaha..someone else is going to end up as a news special

Typical female reaction...she is going whoring...then drive by your house a hundred times :) you aren't out of the woods yet.

Perineum Ripper 04-17-2014 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 10568659)
Typical female reaction...she is going whoring...then drive by your house a hundred times :) you aren't out of the woods yet.

Yea I figure I will get pictures, phone calls, texts..slow drive by and maybe knocking on the door..so I'm getting out of here for the weekend..kids will be with their mom and it's a long weekend..so I'm going to go to the city and relax

Titty Meat 04-17-2014 11:33 AM

Quote:

Your girl left again?

GordonGekko 04-17-2014 02:13 PM

Quote:

I think this statement can be used universally for pretty much any guy trying to pick up any chick at the bar. NO IDEA what they are getting themselves into...

Pasta Little Brioni 04-17-2014 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GordonGekko (Post 10569337)
I think this statement can be used universally for pretty much any guy trying to pick up any chick at the bar. NO IDEA what they are getting themselves into...

Which is why I avoid bar sluts

keg in kc 04-17-2014 03:26 PM

That's probably a universal statement for anybody trying to meet anybody anywhere at any time.

Discuss Thrower 04-17-2014 03:26 PM

Had a dream of my ex that married one of my fraternity brothers. Considering how much I value my sleep, it wasn't an exactly cool start to the day.

Pasta Little Brioni 04-17-2014 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chocolate Hog (Post 10568902)
Your girl left again?

Billay you are like Frank Reynolds. ..so you get the scraps

AndChiefs 04-17-2014 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 10569530)
Had a dream of my ex that married one of my fraternity brothers. Considering how much I value my sleep, it wasn't an exactly cool start to the day.

I hear Squirrel is available.

sedated 04-17-2014 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mac459 (Post 10568656)
I think you are right but I can't think of when she would have done it..If it wasn't in my pocket it was in the truck..I also have a lock on my phone cause I hate people going through my phone without asking..but from everything I am seeing from her she probably waited till I was asleep and cracked the code

Women are second only to 007 in this regard. I've had it all - stalking me on message boards, checking my cell phone when I was in the shower or asleep, even cracking into my email.

A woman I work with had security cameras installed in her house (hidden in vents and such) to make sure her BF wasn't cheating on her when she wasn't there.

GordonGekko 04-18-2014 05:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sedated (Post 10569551)
Women are second only to 007 in this regard. I've had it all - stalking me on message boards, checking my cell phone when I was in the shower or asleep, even cracking into my email.

A woman I work with had security cameras installed in her house (hidden in vents and such) to make sure her BF wasn't cheating on her when she wasn't there.

Dude..

I wouldn't do this because I'd be afraid I'd start seeing paranormal shit going on forcing me to 'evacuate' my house lol.

Jimmya 04-18-2014 07:00 AM

Lol.... I agree... More scared of the paranormal shit than a cheating wife.

Demonpenz 04-18-2014 12:21 PM

Set the boundry up front that you are going to seeing more than one chick. Then draw a pie chart to show her how the price of her pussy is going down by the day and how you are getting more awesome. Lastly when starts throwing a fit show her how to hit the bricks.

Pasta Little Brioni 04-18-2014 12:27 PM

Demon...how many girls u juggling?

Demonpenz 04-18-2014 12:35 PM

1 Attachment(s)
m

Pasta Little Brioni 04-18-2014 12:39 PM

Let's ms paint last sexual encounters ROFL

Demonpenz 04-18-2014 12:46 PM

1 Attachment(s)
m

Dallas Chief 04-18-2014 12:46 PM

Brilliant.
http://markmanson.net/****-yes

Demonpenz 04-18-2014 12:51 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Demonpenz 04-18-2014 12:56 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Demonpenz 04-18-2014 01:00 PM

1 Attachment(s)
fff

Dayze 04-18-2014 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demonpenz (Post 10571459)
fff

LMAO

keg in kc 04-18-2014 03:13 PM

Either there's some unwrapped milky way's laying around or penz has him an ms paint poop fetish.

Hammock Parties 04-18-2014 09:29 PM

http://ak0.okccdn.com/php/load_okc_i...47206.webp?v=1

http://ak1.okccdn.com/php/load_okc_i...83771.webp?v=1

http://ak2.okccdn.com/php/load_okc_i...26898.webp?v=1

http://ak3.okccdn.com/php/load_okc_i...18732.webp?v=1

TLO 04-18-2014 09:31 PM

Is that your hot date for tonight?

luv 04-18-2014 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sedated (Post 10569551)

Stalking is such a strong word. And that was a long time ago. :p