ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV Superman/Batman movie coming in 2015 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=274670)

ThaVirus 07-11-2015 01:52 PM

I don't know if I'm a fan of Affleck's facial expressions as Bruce Wayne or how slow he appears to move in the Bat mech-suit.

Overall, that trailer was very exciting though. What role will Wonder Woman play? The kryptonite?

That heat vision would have obliterated Bats.

keg in kc 07-11-2015 02:02 PM

Holy shit that looked awesome.

AustinChief 07-11-2015 03:16 PM

Going on record now, this is going to be TERRIBLE. Might even be worse than the last Superman movie which is hard to imagine.

Tribal Warfare 07-11-2015 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AustinChief (Post 11593195)
Going on record now, this is going to be TERRIBLE. Might even be worse than the last Superman movie which is hard to imagine.

I one thing there's no ****ing way I'm going to see Wonder Woman and Flash spinoffs due to casting.

AustinChief 07-11-2015 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 11593207)
I one thing there's no ****ing way I'm going to see Wonder Woman and Flash spinoffs due to casting.

Warner Bros is doing to all of DC what Fox did to the Fantastic Four. Just absolute fail.

Ragged Robin 07-11-2015 03:45 PM

ben looks the part but he sounds like a bitch, his lines sounded like a parody:

"He has the power to wipe out the entire human race. I'm gunna have to destroy him"

ROFL

Ragged Robin 07-11-2015 03:50 PM

jason todd (apparently dead)

http://i.imgur.com/o7j5fwX.jpg

Aries Walker 07-11-2015 03:55 PM

That looks like it's trying to make up for a thin plot and dime-store characterization with a lot of sound and fury, which is pretty much Zack Snyder's entire portfolio. It also looks like pieces of about four movies all crammed into one.

I predict a two-star movie that makes a metric shit-ton of money, with just enough people thinking it was the absolute balls to guarantee another four sequels.

RobBlake 07-11-2015 04:01 PM

the negativity is really annoying, watch the ****ing movie first.

RobBlake 07-11-2015 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 11593020)
I don't know if I'm a fan of Affleck's facial expressions as Bruce Wayne or how slow he appears to move in the Bat mech-suit.

Overall, that trailer was very exciting though. What role will Wonder Woman play? The kryptonite?

That heat vision would have obliterated Bats.

Have to keep in mind.. that this Bruce Wayne is aged and has had severe battles with the joker and company for many years by this point. Notice the Jason Todd *joker killed him* suit.

I'm guessing that story will be told in the solo batman film

Ragged Robin 07-11-2015 04:14 PM

after the Luthor promo pic I was excited about Eisenberg being Luthor but his acting was way too over the top like he was trying to be Joker or something

RobBlake 07-11-2015 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ragged Robin (Post 11593266)
after the Luthor promo pic I was excited about Eisenberg being Luthor but his acting was way too over the top like he was trying to be Joker or something

yeah i'm iffy on his casting.. still very hyped about how they do it.

The best lex luther was from than CW show (mainly for young crowd). I absolutely loved how they portrayed Lex and his father.

Psyko Tek 07-11-2015 04:25 PM

yeah, I have no faith in the story
but Goddamned it looks ****ing cool

Gonzo 07-11-2015 04:25 PM

This is going to wind up being a huge letdown. Me thinks they just blew the entire story in a 3 minute trailer.

Aries Walker 07-11-2015 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RobBlake (Post 11593249)
the negativity is really annoying, watch the ****ing movie first.

I saw Watchmen and 300; I also watched Man of Steel and see the direction DC is going with their movies; I have read enough DC Comics to know their characters; I've seen every preview trailer for this movie so far; and I've seen Ben Affleck play a dark, tortured vigilante superhero before. I know enough to make a pretty educated guess.