ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs **** Official Chiefs VS Patriots AFC Championship Game Thread **** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=320346)

RobertWeathers 01-14-2019 10:48 AM

On the Chiefs, who are the best defenders vs the run? Bailey and Nnadi? How is Jones vs the run?

pugsnotdrugs19 01-14-2019 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DRM08 (Post 14036917)
Chiefs allowed plenty of dink and dunk from Brady in that first game a few months ago. I don’t think the Chiefs secondary and linebackers are good enough in coverage to shut down Brady’s dink and dunk strategy.

You need to go look at the 2014 defensive roster. Those guys did it against better NE weapons.

SAUTO 01-14-2019 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 007 (Post 14037137)
Legoland in the romper room is fitting

legoland would be better than lg oled.

he literally just took his username from his TV.

brilliant

EyePod 01-14-2019 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 14037106)
I was kind of hoping he was someone who could talk football with us, but apparently not. He's just a tiresome bandwagon fan who doesn't know anything about football.

He's making that Colts fan seem awesome. At least he had good points.

Big things about the Patriots that would worry me if I were a fan:
  • 5 losses on the road this year, all to non-playoff teams.
  • Brady's 3-4 on the road in the playoffs.
  • Zero penalties called on them last time.

Rasputin 01-14-2019 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RobertWeathers (Post 14037156)
On the Chiefs, who are the best defenders vs the run? Bailey and Nnadi? How is Jones vs the run?

Dee Ford has been coming off the edge and disrupting the run before they know what hits them. Pretty impressive his growth from season to season he is playing outstanding this year.

htismaqe 01-14-2019 10:52 AM

Quote:

Bailey isn't honestly great at anything. Phillip Space, although he did have a career high in sacks this season.

Nnadi is a rookie and still learning but he's come on lately and is stout against the run.

Chris Jones is a flat out liability in the run game. He's looking to penetrate on every play and often abandons his gap responsibility to get there, leaving cutback lanes that gets the defense gashed.

Honestly, against the run, our best two defenders have been Justin Houston and Dee Ford. Ford especially is good a back side pursuit.

EyePod 01-14-2019 10:52 AM

Quote:

I think that Jones has issues withe run - he gets the penetration but loses contain.

htismaqe 01-14-2019 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SAUTO (Post 14037164)
legoland would be better than lg oled.

he literally just took his username from his TV.

brilliant

That's what mults eventually do when they've been banned more than once.

pugsnotdrugs19 01-14-2019 10:53 AM

I know I was a little obnoxious last week intentionally about whooping the Colts, but I really believed it.

And I’m telling you right now, the Chiefs are going to dominate this football game. Agree or not is fine, we all have our own opinions, I’m just getting it out there in advance. Do not be surprised when it happens.

Dave454 01-14-2019 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PatriotsGuy (Post 14037040)
The forum won't let me post a link but google NFL headsets not working and you will see it happens everywhere. I have seen it happen to New England in New England so yeah.

Headsets are controlled by the NFL not the home team.

Dave454 01-14-2019 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 (Post 14037176)
I know I was a little obnoxious last week intentionally about whooping the Colts, but I really believed it.

And I’m telling you right now, the Chiefs are going to dominate this football game. Agree or not is fine, we all have our own opinions, I’m just getting it out there in advance. Do not be surprised when it happens.

Either way, you won't have had anything to do with it.

RobertWeathers 01-14-2019 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 14037169)
Dee Ford has been coming off the edge and disrupting the run before they know what hits them. Pretty impressive his growth from season to season he is playing outstanding this year.

Sorry- I was thinking on the line.

Ford was a force vs us in the Oct game.

KC Dan 01-14-2019 10:57 AM

Someone needs to welcome the Cheatriots to KC by pulling the fire alarm at their hotel Sunday morning nice and early.

FloridaMan88 01-14-2019 10:57 AM

It will be interesting to see what happens with LDT this week... Wednesday I think is the 21 day mark for when the Chiefs have to decide on activating him off of IR.

RobertWeathers 01-14-2019 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EyePod (Post 14037173)
I think that Jones has issues withe run - he gets the penetration but loses contain.

Ok. He can sure shoot the gap though.