ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV The Best Show on Television... Entourage (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=119702)

OnTheWarpath15 06-27-2010 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 6846324)
Explain why you have Sloan, Turtle, and Eric ahead of Drama.

Sloan, because she's hot. :D

I just like the other two characters better. Drama does nothing for me. The show would be better if Vince didn't even have a brother, IMO.

OnTheWarpath15 06-27-2010 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper16 (Post 6846325)
Ari
[blank spaces forever]

See, that's why included Sloan.

The women on this show are mostly smoking hot.

Without the eye candy, and Ari, Entourage gets canceled after Season 2.

Reaper16 06-27-2010 03:42 PM

I liked the show better when it really felt like an inside-Hollywood comedy. The first couple of seasons I felt like I was learning secrets about Hollywood only people like Dane McCloud knew.

OnTheWarpath15 06-27-2010 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper16 (Post 6846337)
I liked the show better when it really felt like an inside-Hollywood comedy. The first couple of seasons I felt like I was learning secrets about Hollywood only people like Dane McCloud knew.

LMAO

Buck 06-27-2010 03:49 PM

Jeremy Piven is by far the best actor on the show. Without him, I agree that the show would not still be on.

However, Johnny Drama is such a tragedy that its funny. I look forward to him the most every week. I am surprised that I'm the only one that feels this way.

Vince is the worst on the show. I mean, its his entourage, but he just isn't that great. Turtle is there for comedic relief, and didn't have his own storyline until last year. Eric is good, but him being whipped takes him down a notch in my book.

Buck 06-27-2010 03:50 PM

Also if I wasn't only including main characters, Billy Walsh would be 3rd after Ari and before Eric.

He's the only non-main character that would make my top 6, maybe Lloyd.

Mr. Flopnuts 06-27-2010 05:28 PM

I only ranked the regulars and I agree that Ari is roughly infinite spaces above the rest of them.

BWillie 06-27-2010 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 6846357)
Also if I wasn't only including main characters, Billy Walsh would be 3rd after Ari and before Eric.

He's the only non-main character that would make my top 6, maybe Lloyd.

I absolutely hated Billy Walsh. So glad he's not on the show anymore. I guess I didn't hate him as bad as Vince's long lost friend that came back from prison. I don't remember his name

irishjayhawk 06-27-2010 09:04 PM

Man, I had low expectations and this BARELY met them.

But it did let me witness one of the most poorly acted scenes I've seen in a while: it involved Turtle and a Michael Bay bimbo.

Also, Ari is beginning to grow tiresome with me. Not because of Piven but because of the writing: it's repetitive. Never a new side of Ari. Canned situations and lines.

Buck 06-28-2010 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie007 (Post 6846666)
I absolutely hated Billy Walsh. So glad he's not on the show anymore. I guess I didn't hate him as bad as Vince's long lost friend that came back from prison. I don't remember his name

His name was Dom. That guy is a good actor, he was in The Wire.

As far as tonight's episode, I actually liked it a lot better than most of last season's episodes.

kcxiv 06-28-2010 12:28 AM

Billy Walsh was a douche, but he played the roll ****ign awesome. The Dom character was ok at times, other times, it was like ehh, but the episode of Dom running from the cops was pretty freaking good.

Buck 06-28-2010 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcxiv (Post 6847194)
Billy Walsh was a douche, but he played the roll ****ign awesome. The Dom character was ok at times, other times, it was like ehh, but the episode of Dom running from the cops was pretty freaking good.

Yeah, I mean Rhys Coiro played Billy Walsh great. He was a dick, but the actor acted his ass off.

Baby Lee 06-28-2010 04:29 AM

Ari's wig was grampa on Christmas Vacation bad last night.

And when is the girl who quit Turtles sexy chauffeur service going to get upset and start bleeding from the eyes?

arrowheadnation 06-28-2010 07:25 AM

My predictions for this season.

Ari gets close to having a nervous breakdown....or marital problems.

I suppose this broad will sue Turtle for sexual harrassment.

E is going to have an issue with Scotty 24/7 (his coworker from last season) trying to worm his way into the Entourage to take Vince away. (If you watched the chat with Emmanuelle Chiriqui after the ep, you'd know what I mean).

This is just a guess, but I think Drama's deal will run out and when all hope is lost, he'll actually get a movie role (not TV).

Vince is going to slip into some sort of depression, and I'm assuming will end up in rehab at some point.

KevB 06-28-2010 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 6847242)
And when is the girl who quit Turtles sexy chauffeur service going to get upset and start bleeding from the eyes?

It's getting to the point that I hope she's with the Entourage when it happens.

At this point, I simply watch the show hoping for a few laughs from Ari and the hot women. That's pretty much it.