ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV Superman/Batman movie coming in 2015 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=274670)

Ragged Robin 07-12-2015 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 11593809)
I love the shot of Supes when he shows up to save the flood victims. So regal.

pulled straight from muh boy Grant Morrison's All Star Superman :clap:

ThaVirus 07-12-2015 11:10 AM

Would be cool to see a sun-dipped Supes at some point. Maybe if they introduce a heavy hitter like Doomsday or Darkseid.

Bowser 07-12-2015 01:21 PM

So, does Luthor have some sort of control over Clark? The way he bows to him and all....

RobBlake 07-12-2015 03:01 PM

Bizzaro or Doomsday? Zod should be linked to one of those guys

fairladyZ 07-12-2015 03:10 PM

I watched a video earlier of some guys watching the trailer for the first time. And they said they've heard from guys, that know a guy, that knows a guy. That says doomsday is in the movie. But who knows. They said they felt that would ruin the movie and to save him for the next MoS

Hammock Parties 07-12-2015 03:55 PM

Looks awesome, I have to say.

I still have no idea how Batman could live in a fight against Superman, unless Superman is not trying to kill him.

Sure-Oz 07-12-2015 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stop, Chiefs (Post 11595072)

I still have no idea how Batman could live in a fight against Superman, unless Superman is not trying to kill him.

Batmans suit has to be made out of something special to protect against supes i'd think...maybe armor from zod?

ThaVirus 07-12-2015 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stop, Chiefs (Post 11595072)

It's bullshit. Batman wouldn't even be able to react to Superman's fight speed. The fight would literally be over before Batman even knew what happened.

Gravedigger 07-12-2015 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 11595346)
It's bullshit. Batman wouldn't even be able to react to Superman's fight speed. The fight would literally be over before Batman even knew what happened.

That's the only thing I hate about this storyline, even if the kryptonite mega robo suit weakened Superman I don't think it would work that quickly number one, and even so one half punch to the mouth would kill Batman instantly. Batman is the little kid swinging at superman and superman is just holding out his hand on batmans head while affleck swings away.

Just Passin' By 07-12-2015 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sure-Oz (Post 11595210)
Batmans suit has to be made out of something special to protect against supes i'd think...maybe armor from zod?

Unless it's made from the skin of other Kryptonians, and embedded with lots of kryptonite shards, Batman wouldn't last 3/4 of a second in a fight against Superman. It's sort of what I call the inverse approach in comics: DC has mortal 'gods' that are too powerful, while Marvel weakens its true gods and makes them closer to mortal.

Deberg_1990 07-12-2015 09:08 PM

IM wondering how Wonder Woman fits into all this?

007 07-12-2015 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 11595615)
IM wondering how Wonder Woman fits into all this?

Still don't like the choice of actress for her.

Pushead2 07-12-2015 09:39 PM

Perhaps they will draw from some of the "The Dark Knight Returns" comic.

Jamie 07-12-2015 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fairladyZ (Post 11594788)
I watched a video earlier of some guys watching the trailer for the first time. And they said they've heard from guys, that know a guy, that knows a guy. That says doomsday is in the movie. But who knows. They said they felt that would ruin the movie and to save him for the next MoS

I've seen talk of Doomsday, but I don't know whether it's based on something or just speculation. Logically there has to be something for Superman and Batman to team up and punch in the climax of the movie. It's not impossible to follow through with the title and have the movie lead up to the Batman vs Superman fight DRK-style, but that wouldn't really set the table for the Justice League and solo Batman movies very well.

DaneMcCloud 07-12-2015 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jamie (Post 11595735)
I've seen talk of Doomsday, but I don't know whether it's based on something or just speculation. Logically there has to be something for Superman and Batman to team up and punch in the climax of the movie. It's not impossible to follow through with the title and have the movie lead up to the Batman vs Superman fight DRK-style, but that wouldn't really set the table for the Justice League and solo Batman movies very well.

This film is about the formation of the Justice League